Author Topic: No more losing sleep fellas  (Read 8712 times)

Nails

• Getbig V
  • https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jsi5VTzJpPw
No more losing sleep fellas
« on: March 24, 2017, 06:19:11 AM »
Case closed, FBI showed up in Boston to return Stolen National Treasures found in Mexico

R.A.M.

• Getbig IV
  • BOOM!! Take a Look at this hunk of Man.
Re: No more losing sleep fellas
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2017, 06:32:11 AM »
unbelievable that the FBI had to get involved in this matter, only NE would get this special treatment.

Mr Anabolic

• Getbig V
  • Better to die on your feet than on your knees.
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2017, 07:05:27 AM »
Losing sleep over something insignificant like this?   I sincerely hope you're joking.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2017, 07:11:23 AM »
Losing sleep over something insignificant like this?   I sincerely hope you're joking.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2017, 07:58:07 AM »
Since the national treasure went missing, the New England Patriots, Houston Police Department, Texas Rangers, Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick and the FBI have all been involved in the search for the missing jersey.

Dumbest shit ever. Way to waste community and economic resources.
X

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2017, 08:47:16 AM »
Since the national treasure went missing, the New England Patriots, Houston Police Department, Texas Rangers, Texas Lt. Gov. Dan Patrick and the FBI have all been involved in the search for the missing jersey.

It is a National treasure. Maybe not to you but to others. In 125 years of Football, he's bar none the greatest QB that ever played the game. We've always known in recent years that he already was the best QB in a long time, but in this last Superbowl he shut the haters up...including me. We will probably never see a game like that again or a QB performance, they NEVER gave up and NEVER said it was over and a lot of that was due to Brady's team leadership. You can't hate that and even if you're a Pats hater....you can't possibly hate that. I watched that game again last week on the NFL channel and it still blows me away. Most if not all other teams would have given up at half time or the third quarter.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2017, 09:09:22 AM »

You sound jealous.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2017, 09:36:12 AM »
It's probably because of the value of the stolen jersey. But yeah pretty silly.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2017, 09:39:32 AM »
The said they found Both stolen Superbowl jerseys from 2017 and 2015 in mexico ???

brady said they stole his jersey in texans stadium out of his bag , ok

but how the fuck did the jersey from superbowl 2015 come up stolen also?  ??? ???  does brady carry his previous jersey in his bag also for good luck  ???

NelsonMuntz

• Getbig V
  • Getbigs Most Positive Member March&October 2017
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2017, 09:51:09 AM »
It is a National treasure. Maybe not to you but to others. In 125 years of Football, he's bar none the greatest QB that ever played the game. We've always known in recent years that he already was the best QB in a long time, but in this last Superbowl he shut the haters up...including me. We will probably never see a game like that again or a QB performance, they NEVER gave up and NEVER said it was over and a lot of that was due to Brady's team leadership. You can't hate that and even if you're a Pats hater....you can't possibly hate that. I watched that game again last week on the NFL channel and it still blows me away. Most if not all other teams would have given up at half time or the third quarter.

He is the greatest, I concede that as well as the comeback, but they won in overtime because they won the coin toss for the ball there imo and the touchdown was questionable at best and could have gone the other way had Atlanta got the ball instead to start overtime
"

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2017, 11:50:52 AM »
Maybe they will come get the ring back from Putin next  :o

I mean the fat fuck clearly looks offended here for Putin taking his ring. Totally didn't give it to him.

Nails

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2017, 11:56:44 AM »

LOL he still has the ring , he fucking robbed his fatass in front of the world

http://www.businessinsider.com/putin-owns-robert-kraft-patriots-super-bowl-ring-2017-1

Maybe they will come get the ring back from Putin next  :o

I mean the fat fuck clearly looks offended here for Putin taking his ring. Totally didn't give it to him.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2017, 11:57:46 AM »
FBI, etc.... was right in getting involved in this. It technically was a high value stolen object that crossed over State and international lines. It's no different than when they go after stolen jewels or artwork.

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
  • Darkness is fated to eventually be destroyed...
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2017, 12:05:50 PM »

Yeah, 50 bucks worth of cloth has cost thousands of dollars of tax payer money.

Cloth that is worn while someone plays a fucking game... A game that was so obviously rigged in the first place.

Ridiculous.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2017, 12:07:28 PM »
White privelege.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2017, 02:51:00 PM »

It's not a national treasure, it's a valuable piece of sports memorabilia  but no one will care as passionately 10 years after Brady is retired.

Does anyone really care where Terry Bradshaw's jersey from his 4th SuberBowl win, or Joe Montana's?

It's a cool piece and it was stolen and I'm glad it was found (pretty astounding  that it was) but it was alot of tax money for a uniform shirt.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2017, 03:09:32 PM »

No, it's a waste of money. It does nothing for humanity. It's for one player. Waste of time and resources. Their time could have been spent solving much more important crimes.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2017, 03:12:43 PM »
Yeah, 50 bucks worth of cloth has cost thousands of dollars of tax payer money.

Cloth that is worn while someone plays a fucking game... A game that was so obviously rigged in the first place.

Ridiculous.

It's ridiculous. Only a sports fan would defend something so ridiculous.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2017, 03:14:49 PM »
It's not a national treasure, it's a valuable piece of sports memorabilia  but no one will care as passionately 10 years after Brady is retired.

Does anyone really care where Terry Bradshaw's jersey from his 4th SuberBowl win, or Joe Montana's?

It's a cool piece and it was stolen and I'm glad it was found (pretty astounding  that it was) but it was alot of tax money for a uniform shirt.

Agreed. Not a national treasure.
X

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #19 on: March 24, 2017, 03:15:54 PM »

If someone stole posing trunks of Ronnie Coleman from 2003 Mr. Olympia would similar operation be launched?

I'm not planning anything.. just wondering :-X

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 24, 2017, 03:16:04 PM »
No, it's a waste of money. It does nothing for humanity. It's for one player. Waste of time and resources. Their time could have been spent solving much more important crimes.

Exactly.

National Treasure?

Like Yellowstone? Or the Grand Canyon?

Shows mentality.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #21 on: March 24, 2017, 03:30:34 PM »
If someone stole posing trunks of Ronnie Coleman from 2003 Mr. Olympia would similar operation be launched?

I'm not planning anything.. just wondering :-X

Mass, they should send out the National Guard to get those posing trunks back.
X

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #22 on: March 24, 2017, 03:31:27 PM »
Exactly.

National Treasure?

Like Yellowstone? Or the Grand Canyon?

Shows mentality.

Sport culture  :-\
X

TuHolmes

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 24, 2017, 03:34:44 PM »
Sport culture  :-\

I like sports. I watch them. I enjoy the entertainment they are, but to call something a national treasure because they are entertainers playing a game shows the mentality of some people.

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #24 on: March 24, 2017, 03:37:26 PM »
So should the FBI just disregard all cases of stolen property? One can argue that Brady got special treatment, and I would agree, but the jersey's recovery falls to the FBI, and it's always been that way.