Author Topic: In regards to bodyfat...  (Read 121024 times)

che

• Getbig V
Re: in regard to bodyfat!
« Reply #75 on: August 29, 2011, 08:13:18 PM »
che is from a group of individual who pull what we call ILLSUION THROUGH PICTURES TO THE OUTMOST DEGREE,, meaning! when your girlfriend see him in picture....she will usualy estimate him at 30-35lb more than he is if he is in shape as in 8-10% trust me on that,, i had very good friend like him and trained many of the such ,, in real life though its a diff story they are nto looking as bgi as in pictures EVENTHOUGH,, they look IMPRESSIVE when it come to muscle bellies and bone to muscle ratio,, they pull HUGE illusion ,, it belong on indonisians mainly but also others,, this is a good thing for bodybuild,, but its still illusion ,,

QFT

In real life  (without a shirt )I look 15-20 lbs bigger ,when I used to compete the other competitors  couldn't believe that I only weighed 154lbs, even Tricky Jackson didn't believe it ,  In boxing the same , many times  after kicking  someones ass , trainers complained that we  cheated in the weigh ins because I was too big  ( 125lbs ::).)

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #76 on: August 29, 2011, 08:20:25 PM »
as i said before...take front double bi picture of you and shwo it to a girl that dont know you and never seen you and insted of 150 she will give you 180lb and add the word he is huge to her description ,, its illusion ,, im very femiliar with those cases,, its good for bodybuild and make the true 180lb fella go crazy and frastrated,, but then again ....it can only be stretched to a point and only when natural ,,

for example,,, 180lb natural 5'10 take poloroid pic of him he is 12-15%

then 150 lb fella from your group 5'8 12-15% take picture same place same condition in kamali kitchen

the girl  who dont know either look at the picture,, she will most likley say you are huge and the other guy is built,,

it is known phenomenon ,, your group pull MAJOR illusion in pictures

gh15 approved

fallen angel

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #77 on: August 29, 2011, 08:26:04 PM »
hahaahha  Cock diesel - looking big and ripped/compliment   

What does S.O stand for?

Sorry. When you don't have a wife, and you don't want to call your lay a "girlfriend" per se, you just call her a "significant other" ~ but we all know that homos and dikes like to use that term also in attempts to elude, and to be 'politically correct' - hence the "no homo" disclaimer... ;D

Thanks for the kudos mang!

D.O.U.P

• Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: August 29, 2011, 08:33:00 PM »

Sorry. When you don't have a wife, and you don't want to call your lay a "girlfriend" per se, you just call her a "significant other" ~ but we all know that homos and dikes like to use that term also in attempts to elude, and to be 'politically correct' - hence the "no homo" disclaimer... ;D

Thanks for the kudos mang!
Well allright,got it. hahah

never understood why people have to say "no homo" as if being a fagela was a bad thing,really who fucking cares what twisted weirdness goes on when the door is shut and the clothes are off....

RustyTrenbolona

• Getbig IV
  • ...but it's just an empty sandwich bag...
« Reply #79 on: August 29, 2011, 08:37:17 PM »
extreme diuretic usage like any bodybuilders use but only to extreme,, bodybuild count alot of diuretic it is the only way for them to get the water of the testosterona compltely out with out losing the size of muscle ....this is the big secret that is hidden from you ,, yes trenbolona will get you some water out and get you dry and conditioned and low bodyfat...but still the skin will hold water alwasys that diuretic will make dissapear and leave you only with muscle and skin ....this is when bodybuild look very impressie even if bodybuild is 170lb! have you ever seen 170 5'10 fella with muscle and no water between skin and muscle? you will leave the gym pretty fast after he enters because they look killer! and indeed they are killers...they kill themselves lol

but have no mistake ,, bodybuild go to doctors and ask for presicribe diuretics,, yes yes from docs legal with scripts,, they are addicted to diuretic,, steroids and hormone by themselves get you muscular thick conditioned size...but its the diuretic that takes it to the maagzine level my firends....DIURETICS! why do you thikn we have so much problems lol because of trenbolona and testosterona? those are kids play they are jokes we use them like water....the problem is that many of us use diuretics like water! and thats! what the dantas hide from you and all the other disgusting liars

gh15 approved

dear god,

can you elaborate on why diuretics can be so dangerous? is it from using them nonstop? over doing it? can they be safely used?

thanks sir

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #80 on: August 29, 2011, 08:51:50 PM »
all of the above,, many fellas just dont know what to do ,, they take the wrong diuretic,, many just scared to use because they hear horror stories about if you have too much fat then diuretic wont do nothing ,,,they dont understand that we talk about 15% and 10% not if you are already 6-7% at those bodyfat diuretic will do alot of things...because most fellas at6-7% are only playing with water weight that make them think! they are 7%

most fellas hear diuretic they think ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lasix...and they use that ,, thats what they know ,, they go straight to loup diuretic lol they stop at nothing,, because they dont know better,, they kill their potassium levels they really dont know their body,,

you got diff kinds of diuretics and you need to know how to apply them ,,

if you want just to play with diuretic then atleast use aldactone and see how you react to it first...do it for a week and see,, it is weak diuretic but many use it to get ready for wedding and look their best...now if you got muscles under your thick skin ....and there is water between the skin and muscle.... ..diuretic will eliminate this water or reduce it to a much much noticable level,,

and...when there is no water between skin and muscle ...guess what? suddenly all the veins you never heard of start surfacing,, suddenly you got veins on lower tummy and abs to some degree,, some dont have veins on abs only little on the lower tummy ,, but you get the idea...you just get the muscle lines all going very clear,,, the skin shrink wraped around the muscle,, and the whore in the sushi bar having the million dollaros shinning look in her eyes staring at you with her mouth full thinking ,," i wish my fat hubby was on business trip ...i would fuck the shit out of you big boy i need some muscle cock"

this is the truth my friend,,

fellas get ill from diuretic because yes they abuse them ,, they see something work and as usual dont know when to stop and try to cut the work of the bodybuilder by being not ready and get same results as before,, you always need to be ready for diuretic ...it doeesnt mean you need to be 4% you canbe 6% it depend on your experience as bodybuild,, hell you can be 7% apply diuretic and suddenly look 5% ...why? because you were damn 5-6% all the time walking around thinking that that layer of puff on you was fat when in reality it was water!

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: August 29, 2011, 10:21:19 PM »
WHat bodyfat do you recommend to use diuretic such as dyazide, highest and lowest , im around 8-9 right now but feel like im lower but dont know due to water from hormonas.  i blew the fuck up on 400 week test prop and some mast here and there from 199 8 percent to 215 same bf.....

Fitness4Life

• Getbig IV
« Reply #82 on: August 29, 2011, 10:34:49 PM »
all of the above,, many fellas just dont know what to do ,, they take the wrong diuretic,, many just scared to use because they hear horror stories about if you have too much fat then diuretic wont do nothing ,,,they dont understand that we talk about 15% and 10% not if you are already 6-7% at those bodyfat diuretic will do alot of things...because most fellas at6-7% are only playing with water weight that make them think! they are 7%

most fellas hear diuretic they think ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmm lasix...and they use that ,, thats what they know ,, they go straight to loup diuretic lol they stop at nothing,, because they dont know better,, they kill their potassium levels they really dont know their body,,

you got diff kinds of diuretics and you need to know how to apply them ,,

if you want just to play with diuretic then atleast use aldactone and see how you react to it first...do it for a week and see,, it is weak diuretic but many use it to get ready for wedding and look their best...now if you got muscles under your thick skin ....and there is water between the skin and muscle.... ..diuretic will eliminate this water or reduce it to a much much noticable level,,

and...when there is no water between skin and muscle ...guess what? suddenly all the veins you never heard of start surfacing,, suddenly you got veins on lower tummy and abs to some degree,, some dont have veins on abs only little on the lower tummy ,, but you get the idea...you just get the muscle lines all going very clear,,, the skin shrink wraped around the muscle,, and the whore in the sushi bar having the million dollaros shinning look in her eyes staring at you with her mouth full thinking ,," i wish my fat hubby was on business trip ...i would fuck the shit out of you big boy i need some muscle cock"

this is the truth my friend,,

fellas get ill from diuretic because yes they abuse them ,, they see something work and as usual dont know when to stop and try to cut the work of the bodybuilder by being not ready and get same results as before,, you always need to be ready for diuretic ...it doeesnt mean you need to be 4% you canbe 6% it depend on your experience as bodybuild,, hell you can be 7% apply diuretic and suddenly look 5% ...why? because you were damn 5-6% all the time walking around thinking that that layer of puff on you was fat when in reality it was water!

gh15 approved

lol

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #83 on: August 30, 2011, 01:04:04 AM »
this is getting into the  sub 7% but softer due to water held between skin and muscle,,6.5 to 7%

gh15 approved
fallen angel

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #84 on: August 30, 2011, 01:05:20 AM »
most fellas will put you at 8-9% there some may even say 9-10 lol  ,, its ofcourse balonie,, this is 6.5-7.5% hard to pin point exactly due to water between skin and muscle but it is in the sub 7% region

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #85 on: August 30, 2011, 01:41:48 AM »
i remember well my waist was 70 cm the period before this contest so on the day of the show i am sure it was even smaller ASSHOLE :-X

did you ever get your abs back Shereif ?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #86 on: August 30, 2011, 01:48:19 AM »
Here we have the mighty Groink Demonstrating how to maintain 7.5% BF while simultaneously weighing 230 pounds and sporting 19+ .
guns
  :D ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #87 on: August 30, 2011, 05:02:20 AM »
did you ever get your abs back Shereif ?

sure man i always have good abs.. not the same level as my great 5.5% BF GH15 approved pics of cource but they are always there :P

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #88 on: August 30, 2011, 05:06:28 AM »
Here we have the mighty Groink Demonstrating how to maintain 7.5% BF while simultaneously weighing 230 pounds and sporting 19+ .
guns
  :D ;D

great shape gronk.. i wish you stayed natural but still great shape in all cases..

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #89 on: August 30, 2011, 07:34:59 AM »
great shape gronk.. i wish you stayed natural but still great shape in all cases..

"I wish you stayed natural..."  Why?  So he could always be limited by his genetics with how far he could push his body?

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #90 on: August 30, 2011, 07:40:37 AM »
What's the lowest % you've seen on a dude, gh15 ?  Which current Pro has the lowest % ?

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #91 on: August 30, 2011, 07:49:17 AM »
What's the lowest % you've seen on a dude, gh15 ?  Which current Pro has the lowest % ?

Munzer, he's dead.. Prob Dexter in people still alive... thats if you're talking bb'ers atleast. and not Prisoners of war

dustin

« Reply #92 on: August 30, 2011, 09:15:52 AM »
gh, you still didnt answer my question about when is good time to introduce diuretic.... what bf level is optimum to start seeing results regarding drying out... 6% maybe?

i think im 9 here? not going to use diuretic anytime soon but i do have dyazide on hand.....   

You're less than 9% and could bring out some water with an AI and diet/drug changes. You look like a guy who's orally a bit more water logged all year round than he could be.

It wouldn't take much to get down to 5-6%. Just an annoying sheath of steroid water. I'm 5-6% and look around 6-7% now that I'd got test in my system again. A day of clean eating brings it right down again.

Bodybuilding is all manipulating drug intake to keep water in the muscle and out from underneath the skin. Diet contributes a bit too. From waking to bed time a lot can change. I try looking just as shredded at bed time as I look in the morning. If not, the next day I mind my diet (only time I really need to watch my diet).

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #93 on: August 30, 2011, 09:20:49 AM »
"I wish you stayed natural..."  Why?  So he could always be limited by his genetics with how far he could push his body?

no but because he was (if he was honest) natural all his life so i see it was better to continue natural than to start using roids at 46!!.. i am personally against roids unless you are a pro. bb. but if someone to use them it's better to do it when he is young to see his best possible limits..

Max B

• Getbig IV
« Reply #94 on: August 30, 2011, 09:24:28 AM »
You're less than 9% and could bring out some water with an AI and diet/drug changes. You look like a guy who's orally a bit more water logged all year round than he could be.

It wouldn't take much to get down to 5-6%. Just an annoying sheath of steroid water. I'm 5-6% and look around 6-7% now that I'd got test in my system again. A day of clean eating brings it right down again.

Bodybuilding is all manipulating drug intake to keep water in the muscle and out from underneath the skin. Diet contributes a bit too. From waking to bed time a lot can change. I try looking just as shredded at bed time as I look in the morning. If not, the next day I mind my diet (only time I really need to watch my diet).

Yeah, you're right funny thing is I dont run any orals lol.. that is about two months of 400 week test prop, cut the mast last week as it really wasnt helping enough.. i have some proviron i occasionally run and some aromasin i occasionally pop half a tab a day but i just do it cuz i have it lol... the mast was making me slightly veinier i could say and a little more flat but in terms of drying out it wasnt doing it at the bf im at right now... all legit gh15 approved sources. You're correct about the diet though i think i may need to drop carbs slightly to be honest i do not follow a diet and eat everything i want lol... i was actually taking gh15s advice and eating ice cream for a while before i remembered i wasnt on gh or tren... lol  Thanks for your input.

What I am trying to eventually get at is when is proper time to introduce dyazide...

dyslexic

• Getbig V
  • baddoggy
« Reply #95 on: August 30, 2011, 09:25:03 AM »
This is why people get hooked on *die*uretics....

they stay 'sort of' in shape, or even in decent shape, they don't compete, but they walk around everywhere with their shirts of and the veins popping. They get lots of attention (good and bad) and they can't stop taking the shit (on top of everything else)

Bodybuilding is a catch 22, and the word "health" really shouldn't be involved with it anymore. That was all bullshit anyway, even 'back in the day'

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #96 on: August 30, 2011, 10:10:10 AM »
What bodyfat is this GH15? 

lol who cares you look like a swimmer.
b

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #97 on: August 30, 2011, 11:21:10 AM »
no but because he was (if he was honest) natural all his life so i see it was better to continue natural than to start using roids at 46!!.. i am personally against roids unless you are a pro. bb. but if someone to use them it's better to do it when he is young to see his best possible limits..

I agree to a point.  I wouldn't use if I didn't compete, but remember, there is no turning pro without using roids, so to say only Pro BB should use them is silly because you need them to even attempt to become a pro.

46 isn't a bad age to start if he's being honest.  His doseages are low from what I've read and Test in a 40+ y/o can only help.

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #98 on: August 30, 2011, 11:50:35 AM »

LMFAO, you're delusional as fuck if you think your physique compares. The guy literally has 4 times more muscle than you do. Pipe down.

purenaturalstrength

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #99 on: August 30, 2011, 11:57:33 AM »
so how much % bodyfat is this?

my electric bio impedance scale says 15%

but my quadriceps look more defined for 15%

i read that high cortisol levels cause fat midsection and lean arms and legs, maybe that explains it