Author Topic: What physique do you realistically strive for ??  (Read 27488 times)

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
Re: What physique do you realistically strive for ??
« Reply #175 on: December 02, 2008, 09:19:38 AM »
Anyone have a tissue :'( That is so beautiful

what can i say, i'm a senstitive guy.
b

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #176 on: December 02, 2008, 09:24:23 AM »
ahahahaha...

hi, 'big man'...oh brother...

lol.

don't let the adoration of the 160 pound tweakers who approach you to cause your over inflated ego to swell any more.

see bro, this post is what i'm talking about. your so insecure and such an egoist. all about what you have. thats why nobody really associates with you on the boat. you think you are all that. we get a good laugh out of you.

you're a joke. maybe i will say hi one day. maybe i won't- but how do you know i already haven't?

;)

i seem to know alot you 'x factor', now don't i.

you actually don't.  You act as if you do, but you follow every post I make because you are infactuated with me. Don't think nobody else sees it either.  You restate things I have stated and regurgitate them.  It's cool man, the more fans the better.  Good luck with the stalking, hang in there and stay focused you can make a better life for yourself.  

no one

• Getbig V
  • have i hurt your feelings?
« Reply #177 on: December 02, 2008, 09:34:11 AM »
you actually don't.  You act as if you do, but you follow every post I make because you are infactuated with me. Don't think nobody else sees it either.  You restate things I have stated and regurgitate them.  It's cool man, the more fans the better.  Good luck with the stalking, hang in there and stay focused you can make a better life for yourself. 

ok, sweetheart- show me where you have said you go to the docks, before i told you you did.

and the boat cruises.

you can't.

nice try though.

i am so far in your head i should be paying rent right now.
b

Mydavid

• Getbig V
  • thankd dweetir :)
« Reply #178 on: December 02, 2008, 09:35:22 AM »
what can i say, i'm a senstitive guy.

:-*

MONSTER_TRICEPS

• Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: December 02, 2008, 09:43:39 AM »
Holy shit, no one delivering brutal ownage.  ;D

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: December 02, 2008, 09:44:52 AM »
ok, sweetheart- show me where you have said you go to the docks, before i told you you did.

and the boat cruises.

you can't.

nice try though.

i am so far in your head i should be paying rent right now.

"In my head"??  lmao  I'm not going to sit and bicker all day, you're too boring.  If you have something to say then do it in person if you frequent similar places. Case closed.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #181 on: December 02, 2008, 09:51:11 AM »
Fuck those crackhead cruises anyway, bunch of cracked out losers from zone and guvernment fucked up on E, coke and G... haven't been on one in years, the girls on these things are covered in crust.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #182 on: December 02, 2008, 09:54:03 AM »
Some of you make me laugh, "I'm gonna look just like (insert name of male underwear model) once my juice arrives."

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: December 02, 2008, 09:55:23 AM »
Fuck those crackhead cruises anyway, bunch of cracked out losers from zone and guvernment fucked up on E, coke and G... haven't been on one in years, the girls on these things are covered in crust.

If you liked music and have a good crew they are fun.  I have fun at least.  

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #184 on: December 02, 2008, 10:04:15 AM »
If you liked music and have a good crew they are fun.  I have fun at least.  

Not saying I didn't enjoy them, but I'm 29 now, feels too old to be partying for 3 days straight, plus I'm tired of all the club drugs. It was a lot different when we were 24,25 going to film, dock's, or amigo cruises...now?..I don't know, I think the time's passed.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #185 on: December 02, 2008, 10:10:38 AM »

LOL. I don't have your antipathy CE, but when I'm in TO there's more than enough great brew pubs to satisfy me. I'll leave the cruises and night clubs to you guys.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #186 on: December 02, 2008, 10:13:03 AM »
Not saying I didn't enjoy them, but I'm 29 now, feels too old to be partying for 3 days straight, plus I'm tired of all the club drugs. It was a lot different when we were 24,25 going to film, dock's, or amigo cruises...now?..I don't know, I think the time's passed.

Why do you have to do drugs on the boatcruise?  The S.O.S. cruise was amazing man, great house music, crowd is not sketchy.  I went with about 30 people all successful, solid career minded people with good lives. I mean let's be real you are talking about doing massive amounts of juice to look really big, and yet saying you're too old for a nice cruise on the water in one of the best cities in the world.  Dude you need to get back on one of these next summer!!  And NOT the Amigos crap.

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
« Reply #187 on: December 02, 2008, 10:22:46 AM »
Why do you have to do drugs on the boatcruise?  The S.O.S. cruise was amazing man, great house music, crowd is not sketchy.  I went with about 30 people all successful, solid career minded people with good lives. I mean let's be real you are talking about doing massive amounts of juice to look really big, and yet saying you're too old for a nice cruise on the water in one of the best cities in the world.  Dude you need to get back on one of these next summer!!  And NOT the Amigos crap.

Maybe something laid back bro, no more amigo's for me.. the S.O.S one sounds appealing, I haven't even been to an after hours in like a year and a half :) :)

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #188 on: December 02, 2008, 10:38:23 AM »
this
choice is an illusion

divcom

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies.
« Reply #189 on: December 02, 2008, 10:38:44 AM »
I enjoy having new fans!  I think what you really want are more pics.  Want to see my new ride?  I think you'd cry yourself to sleep if I showed you those.  Actually your probably one of the little fags that sits and stares as I roll up in a Gran Turismo with hot ass woman with my shirt off.

Maserati GranTurismo S or Audi 4-5?  Post pics.  I'll post picks of my house I'm trying unload in CO.  John McCain...Divcom is on his way to AZ. Any takers?  
Oh...Monica!

divcom

• Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: December 02, 2008, 10:41:42 AM »
this

before flex tried to play catch ronnie...he was great.  there is a video w/him and the lady walking the dog. he's about 230 or so off-season in regular.  guy looked jacked and ill...ala kai's tats.

Oh...Monica!

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: December 02, 2008, 10:42:23 AM »
Maserati GranTurismo S or Audi 4-5?  Post pics.  I'll post picks of my house I'm trying unload in CO.  John McCain...Divcom is on his way to AZ. Any takers?  

Yes, a Gran Turismo. Even after I bought it, it took four months to arrive as it was custom.  Can you just take my word for it or do you really need to see pics?

J Grey

« Reply #192 on: December 02, 2008, 10:43:28 AM »
I strive to get some of this  :P

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: December 02, 2008, 10:43:42 AM »
this

Damn that physique is insane.  Honestly that is a lot of drugs, but also crazy genetics.

divcom

• Getbig V
« Reply #194 on: December 02, 2008, 10:46:09 AM »
Yes, a Gran Turismo. Even after I bought it, it took four months to arrive as it was custom.  Can you just take my word for it or do you really need to see pics?

WTF...that's your job to post pics and get the natives restless!  Where's those pics?
Oh...Monica!

CalvinH

• Getbig V
  • Spastic Tarted Cvunt
« Reply #195 on: December 02, 2008, 10:47:07 AM »

With your wife in it please :)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #196 on: December 02, 2008, 10:48:08 AM »

With your naked wife in it please :)

fixed
175lbs by 31st July

mesmorph78

• Getbig V
  • there can only be one...
« Reply #197 on: December 02, 2008, 10:48:16 AM »
yeah flex had the best shaped phsyque
which is why i laugh when people try to compare heath to flx...

but this to tme is a great phsyque
choice is an illusion

johnnynoname

• Getbig V
  • i have a face like a shovel
« Reply #198 on: December 02, 2008, 10:48:35 AM »

so let me guess

You are also:
-a multimillionaire
-a undefeated "cage fighter"
- married to a model

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: December 02, 2008, 10:49:51 AM »
WTF...that's your job to pics and get the natives restless!  Where's those pics?

lol.  Ask and you shall recieve.  Fuckin thing of beauty!!