Author Topic: just went for another fitness evaluation and....  (Read 1671 times)

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
just went for another fitness evaluation and....
« on: October 18, 2008, 11:30:21 AM »
i was horrified with  the results!  i am worse off than i thought for age 40.  i am 198lbs, and only 135.3 of that is solid muscle. my blood pressure was high, and i am a fat lard! i know it's been months since i was last in the gym but i need motivation! how do i get restarted!?!   i had an evaluation done last year and i don't even remember what they told me last year! 

vic86

• Getbig III
  • bring back the 80`s
Re: just went for another fitness evaluation and....
« Reply #1 on: October 18, 2008, 12:54:54 PM »
create the demand and the hunger! you will be back again

good luck

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #2 on: October 18, 2008, 02:52:58 PM »
i was horrified with  the results!  i am worse off than i thought for age 40.  i am 198lbs, and only 135.3 of that is solid muscle. my blood pressure was high, and i am a fat lard! i know it's been months since i was last in the gym but i need motivation! how do i get restarted!?!   i had an evaluation done last year and i don't even remember what they told me last year! 

You mean you have to get "evaluated" to find out that you're fat?
May I suggest LESS ICE CREAM BARS ???

;D

G.R.H.

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: October 19, 2008, 08:11:01 AM »
CUT ME A BREAK WAVELENGTH! I HAVEN'T HAD A MAGNUM SINCE 2006!  I DO LOIKE TO POUND DOWN MILKSHAKES HOWEVER! THAT CAN BE A PROBLEM! :-\

wavelength

• Getbig V
  • ~~~
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2008, 02:29:25 AM »
CUT ME A BREAK WAVELENGTH! I HAVEN'T HAD A MAGNUM SINCE 2006!  I DO LOIKE TO POUND DOWN MILKSHAKES HOWEVER! THAT CAN BE A PROBLEM! :-\

I'm a lazy sob just like you. I can recommend the wavelength diet for slackers: One big protein shake (100g of whey sipped on during the day) and one big meal a day of whatever you like including some healthy oil, fruit, and veggies. That and hard training 3 times a week. If progress allows it, have a pig-out day once a week. Got me in my current condition without problemo.