Author Topic: ESFitness YouTube video content... vote MF's  (Read 3429 times)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
ESFitness YouTube video content... vote MF's
« on: September 20, 2017, 09:36:22 PM »
I'm not doin' no lame polls giving you MY options of what to address, you tell me what you wanna see.

personal trainer and sports nutritionist for 18yrs... my profession for 18yrs. not a hobby.

anabolics for 19yrs+ & experience on ALL ends of the "anabolic game" (sounds lame but couldn't think of a different term)

first cycle at 17

first bust at the border at 16

first bust in mexico at 16 or 17? (I forget)

first contest prep @ 18 ended up in ER a few weeks out

ran nutrition store from 18-19 (or 20??) I forget & brought that store from dead last in SD to #4 within less than a year of me taking over.

bought 1/3 share of pharmacy in mexico at 22

first ugl in 04/05

trt ONLY from 05-2011

back on in 2011

getting back into ugl biz in 2011/2012

getting paralyzed by thyroid mixup in 2012+ dropping 60lbs in 9 months NOT on purpose  and my recovery/comeback

.... whatever the fuck else. no prison stuff, as people on my facebook see this shit. any prison comments will be deleted and 2nd "offense" will get you banned. sorry, but don't fuck with my livelihood.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
Re: ESFitness YouTube video content... vote MF's
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2017, 09:40:07 PM »
How are you going to ban people on getbig for mentioning your prison history?  ??? ???
X

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2017, 09:42:58 PM »
How are you going to ban people on getbig for mentioning your prison history?  ??? ???

how dense are you?

ban them on my channel you dipshit.

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2017, 09:45:04 PM »
But if people talk about your prison stuff on getbig,  can't they just post screen shots to your Facebook or send to ppl on friends list?  ??? ??? ???
X

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2017, 09:45:57 PM »
You able to tell some prison stories here on Getbig though?

That's what sounds most interesting to me.

How long were you in prison Eric? Did you have to join a gang of sorts when in there?
Q

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2017, 09:47:46 PM »

How long were you in prison Eric? Did you have to join a gang of sorts when in there?

It's odd. No prison stories on YouTube but prison stories are okay on getbig  ???

Can't people easily just screen shot getbig posts about prison and send them to others?  ??? ???
X

Simple Simon

« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2017, 10:02:49 PM »
I'm not doin' no lame polls giving you MY options of what to address, you tell me what you wanna see.

personal trainer and sports nutritionist for 18yrs... my profession for 18yrs. not a hobby.

anabolics for 19yrs+ & experience on ALL ends of the "anabolic game" (sounds lame but couldn't think of a different term)

first cycle at 17

first bust at the border at 16

first bust in mexico at 16 or 17? (I forget)

first contest prep ended up in ER a few weeks out

ran nutrition store from 18-19 (or 20??) I forget

bought 1/3 share of pharmacy in mexico at 22

first ugl in 04/05

trt ONLY from 05-2011

back on in 2011

getting back into ugl biz in 2011/2012

getting paralyzed by thyroid mixup in 2012+ dropping 60lbs in 9 months NOT on purpose  and my recovery/comeback

.... whatever the fuck else. no prison stuff, as people on my facebook see this shit. any prison comments will be deleted and 2nd "offense" will get you banned. sorry, but don't fuck with my livelihood.

you can only make a comeback if you ever were once something.

You have never been anything, so a comeback is impossible.

The Keto Kid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2017, 10:08:58 PM »
All those topics are interesting dude!

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2017, 10:18:33 PM »
It's odd. No prison stories on YouTube but prison stories are okay on getbig  ???

Can't people easily just screen shot getbig posts about prison and send them to others?  ??? ???

can you not see the difference between me and my face and my voice talking about something on video vs. words on a screen?

a suppose "plausible deniability" is a concept you cant grasp 

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2017, 10:24:02 PM »
can you not see the difference between me and my face and my voice talking about something on video vs. words on a screen?

But you've already posted pics and videos of yourself on getbig.

All someone would have to do is take a screenshot of a pic you posted here with your name attached to it (ESFITNESS). Then, take a similar screen shot of a prison story with your name.

Thus, the pieces go together.

Seems like you're the dipshit  :D
X

Simple Simon

« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2017, 10:24:07 PM »

its certainly one you don't grasp...

Go look it up....

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2017, 11:03:06 PM »

5 years/60months

no "joining" gang, however I had a "respectable crime" (i.e. not some "theft by deception" or weed possession or something minor... armed robbery with an 8hour standoff with SWAT is maybe 2nd to murder in the prison crime hierarchy AG Assault being maybe 3rd), plus I was a big dude and took absolutely no shit for anybody and stood down to absolutely nobody in those 60months. everybody knew or believed I would absolutely go further than they would if they wanted to get physical.

there's a dude named "charlamane the god" on some radio station on youtube that put it in a way that's easier to explain.... "you never go to 'war' with somebody who gives a fuck less than you". meaning if you 'go to war' (fight or whatever) with somebody,but you know you wouldn't severly injure the guy because you're afraid of getting arrested/going to jail/getting a long sentence.. or if  you're in jail/prison already, and you know you're getting out soon or at least don't want an extra charge or miss your parole, whether it's in 1 month, 1 year, or 4 years, and you know/believe/can see the other guy (me) does not give a fuck, "has no chill", doesn't give a fuck about parole/has a long sentence already, and can/will hurt you very bad just to prove a point to anybody else who wants to test him (me), that person has already lost.

so that being said, the 'gangs' had nobody who could persuade me to join, I could/did stand on my own, however AB had my back whenever something got to a point where something had to be done.

i'll tell you part of one story while my phone charges before I leave for my workout...

the unit barber (each unit had it's own barber) was a giant black guy, looked like Bob Sapp's twin brother... anyways, i'd always get a 'uptown fade' and tip him a buck (a dollar in prison in like $10-20 "on the street"). he was cool. was in for coke distribution. big weight. so we had something in common to talk about because I moved white for a while back in 01/02 out of national city in s.d. ... he 'had' a weigh bench on the weight yard/weight room (summer we were outside/winter was inside), you get your 'own' bench depending on how long you been there etc... you kinda inherit them, like you have rights or first dibs on the bench... well, since I was new I took whatever bench that was open or asked to use whoever wasn't training that day's bench. you don't "punk" people out of their shit. that's just the rules. you be respectfull of people, even though it was obvious I could beat the shit out of somebody and 'take' their bench, the fact that you DONT do that earns you more respect. that's how it works.

anyways, I worked out a deal that i'd use the Bob Sapp barber's bench when he wasn't using it.. then he paroled and "gave" me his bench (which was actually a bench inside a power-rack combo).. well, I trained in that rack for a good 3-4 months, usually by myself, but i'd also train other guys(for money) or train with guys (for money)... well, 3-4 months go by and some blacks come up and say "this is our bench homie", I said nah, sorry "the guy" gave me this bench when he left and I've been here for 3-4 months and you guys have never been here or said anything"... so after a tense 5-10mins of me being surrounded by 5-6 blacks, a couple who fight often, I start my workout ignoring them, kinda showing them that I wasn't afraid of them if they wanted to jump me in the middle of my set. i'd still fuck them up 100% .

... anyways, after that 'rec session', we were back at the unit and I was back at my bunk area (we were in barracks, not cells), I take off my shirt and turn around and i'm surrounded by 5-6 blacks (BGF/black guerilla Family nee-gros) flexing on me saying that was their bunk, etc.. I said basically 'tuff shit' it ws given to me and I've been there for months without you guys ever showing up and you an't just not use it and show up 3-4months later claiming the bench. don't work that way. but if they wanted to use it when I wasn't using it or if my homies weren't using it they were free to use it or if I wasn't busy they could maybe "work in" with me, but making it clear that was my bench 100% and they weren't getting it. they flex on me, all 5-6 of them, mad-dogging me and such. I was a good 30-40lbs+ heavier, 2-3x as strong as each of them, had more experience striking and grappling, was on testosterone/trt, and if they go to it, I would've broken at least 1 jaw/eye socket and broken at least 1-2 arms it was just a matter of which one's wanted to get it.... ---->

--- alllllllll the while a good "solid.. stand up" AB fellas just stood behind the blacks afraid like little BITCHES to step in and make themselves known and make the blacks aware of them being there and having my back... all the while i'm looking at these so called "solid" AB "brothers" and seeing fucking fear and hesitation in their faces. even if they knew I could handle myself, the RULES are, they step in and show their support and let it be known if the blacks fuck with me, AB steps in as well.

BUT, like I said the AB guys did't do shit and I stood down 5-6 "hard neegaa's from BGF, and when the neeeeegaaaas left defeated, I looked at these 'hard' AB "brthers" including one who bragged about "44 fights and zero loses" and could see in their faces they fucked up and weren't 'man enough' to step up.

so joining a "gang", where I was, they should've joined me.

btw, in a submission-grappling match one day with the guy who bragged about "44 fights and zero loses", it took me about 30seconds to hip-toss(judo) him to the ground and arm-bar him till his elbow "popped" LOUD AS FUCK and he screamed like a little girl... seriously, never heard a grown man scream like a girl like that. I though I broke his arm, but he got up with tears in his eyes and shook his arm a lil and his elbow went back in place. but was a lil fuked for a few weeks after. (anybody who's trained BJJ or judo has seem something like that happen in practice before).

anyway... it's 11pm and I got head to the gym.

B R

• Getbig IV
« Reply #12 on: September 20, 2017, 11:17:02 PM »
5 years/60months

no "joining" gang, however I had a "respectable crime" (i.e. not some "theft by deception" or weed possession or something minor... armed robbery with an 8hour standoff with SWAT is maybe 2nd to murder in the prison crime hierarchy AG Assault being maybe 3rd), plus I was a big dude and took absolutely no shit for anybody and stood down to absolutely nobody in those 60months. everybody knew or believed I would absolutely go further than they would if they wanted to get physical.

there's a dude named "charlamane the god" on some radio station on youtube that put it in a way that's easier to explain.... "you never go to 'war' with somebody who gives a fuck less than you". meaning if you 'go to war' (fight or whatever) with somebody,but you know you wouldn't severly injure the guy because you're afraid of getting arrested/going to jail/getting a long sentence.. or if  you're in jail/prison already, and you know you're getting out soon or at least don't want an extra charge or miss your parole, whether it's in 1 month, 1 year, or 4 years, and you know/believe/can see the other guy (me) does not give a fuck, "has no chill", doesn't give a fuck about parole/has a long sentence already, and can/will hurt you very bad just to prove a point to anybody else who wants to test him (me), that person has already lost.

so that being said, the 'gangs' had nobody who could persuade me to join, I could/did stand on my own, however AB had my back whenever something got to a point where something had to be done.

i'll tell you part of one story while my phone charges before I leave for my workout...

the unit barber (each unit had it's own barber) was a giant black guy, looked like Bob Sapp's twin brother... anyways, i'd always get a 'uptown fade' and tip him a buck (a dollar in prison in like $10-20 "on the street"). he was cool. was in for coke distribution. big weight. so we had something in common to talk about because I moved white for a while back in 01/02 out of national city in s.d. ... he 'had' a weigh bench on the weight yard/weight room (summer we were outside/winter was inside), you get your 'own' bench depending on how long you been there etc... you kinda inherit them, like you have rights or first dibs on the bench... well, since I was new I took whatever bench that was open or asked to use whoever wasn't training that day's bench. you don't "punk" people out of their shit. that's just the rules. you be respectfull of people, even though it was obvious I could beat the shit out of somebody and 'take' their bench, the fact that you DONT do that earns you more respect. that's how it works.

anyways, I worked out a deal that i'd use the Bob Sapp barber's bench when he wasn't using it.. then he paroled and "gave" me his bench (which was actually a bench inside a power-rack combo).. well, I trained in that rack for a good 3-4 months, usually by myself, but i'd also train other guys(for money) or train with guys (for money)... well, 3-4 months go by and some blacks come up and say "this is our bench homie", I said nah, sorry "the guy" gave me this bench when he left and I've been here for 3-4 months and you guys have never been here or said anything"... so after a tense 5-10mins of me being surrounded by 5-6 blacks, a couple who fight often, I start my workout ignoring them, kinda showing them that I wasn't afraid of them if they wanted to jump me in the middle of my set. i'd still fuck them up 100% .

... anyways, after that 'rec session', we were back at the unit and I was back at my bunk area (we were in barracks, not cells), I take off my shirt and turn around and i'm surrounded by 5-6 blacks (BGF/black guerilla Family nee-gros) flexing on me saying that was their bunk, etc.. I said basically 'tuff shit' it ws given to me and I've been there for months without you guys ever showing up and you an't just not use it and show up 3-4months later claiming the bench. don't work that way. but if they wanted to use it when I wasn't using it or if my homies weren't using it they were free to use it or if I wasn't busy they could maybe "work in" with me, but making it clear that was my bench 100% and they weren't getting it. they flex on me, all 5-6 of them, mad-dogging me and such. I was a good 30-40lbs+ heavier, 2-3x as strong as each of them, had more experience striking and grappling, was on testosterone/trt, and if they go to it, I would've broken at least 1 jaw/eye socket and broken at least 1-2 arms it was just a matter of which one's wanted to get it.... ---->

--- alllllllll the while a good "solid.. stand up" AB fellas just stood behind the blacks afraid like little BITCHES to step in and make themselves known and make the blacks aware of them being there and having my back... all the while i'm looking at these so called "solid" AB "brothers" and seeing fucking fear and hesitation in their faces. even if they knew I could handle myself, the RULES are, they step in and show their support and let it be known if the blacks fuck with me, AB steps in as well.

BUT, like I said the AB guys did't do shit and I stood down 5-6 "hard neegaa's from BGF, and when the neeeeegaaaas left defeated, I looked at these 'hard' AB "brthers" including one who bragged about "44 fights and zero loses" and could see in their faces they fucked up and weren't 'man enough' to step up.

btw, in a submission-grappling match one day with the guy who bragged about "44 fights and zero loses", it took me about 30seconds to hip-toss(judo) him to the ground and arm-bar him till his elbow "popped" LOUD AS FUCK and he screamed like a little girl... seriously, never heard a grown man scream like a girl like that. I though I broke his arm, but he got up with tears in his eyes and shook his arm a lil and his elbow went back in place. but was a lil fuked for a few weeks after. (anybody who's trained BJJ or judo has seem something like that happen in practice before).

::)

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #13 on: September 20, 2017, 11:17:20 PM »
Btw... Leave it to SF1900 and Jeffery to attempt to fuck up a legit thread with a legit objective.

Anyways... I'm going to search Aloha Tube for a good 5 minutes or so find a video rub one out grab my can of Mountain Dew in a bottle of Gatorade headphones versa gripps and I'm off to the fucking gym. I'll be back in about an hour and a half to continue this and get to work on the video I promised Joon would make

TheAnimal

• Getbig IV
« Reply #14 on: September 20, 2017, 11:25:20 PM »
That was a good story

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #15 on: September 20, 2017, 11:44:46 PM »
5 years/60months

Thanks for the insight Eric!

Seems like you were tough enough without joining any gang!

Even the Heebsters respected you!
Q

Simple Simon

« Reply #16 on: September 21, 2017, 12:04:22 AM »
5 years/60months

hahahaha  so you want to big it up now?

You went to try and extort money from a store owner for a friend and you took a gun , which according to previous stories you never used, the store owner called the cops and said you had a weapon, the cops found you in a motel and you sat there shitting yourself sucking your thumb too scared to come out because you knew you were in deep shit, it wasn't a siege, the cops thought you had a weapon an as such were cautious.

You make it sound like you held them off for hours exchanging gunfire.

and as for being a "big dude"(6ft and 210lbs max)that holds no water in prison mate,

Fuck me, Im not even going to read the rest its fucking cringe worthy enough already

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #17 on: September 21, 2017, 12:23:26 AM »
Fuck me, Im not even going to read the rest its fucking cringe worthy enough already

You should Jeff! It's quite a lot of insight how to make it in prison.

Eric did it even without having to call on AB or any other gang as backup, even when confronted with BGF heebie jeebies.
Q

Top Poodle

• Getbig IV
  • No trannies allowed.
« Reply #18 on: September 21, 2017, 12:27:55 AM »

You should Jeff! It's quite a lot of insight how to make it in prison.

robcguns

• Getbig V
  • Founder of the proud straight white male movement
« Reply #19 on: September 21, 2017, 03:41:37 AM »
Seems someone is trying to take over pianas void.

phreak

• Getbig V
  • Food is amazing
« Reply #20 on: September 21, 2017, 04:12:57 AM »
That's no way to talk about Rich's lady!

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #21 on: September 21, 2017, 05:23:34 AM »

am I somehow any different now since Rich is gone?

no.

the videos came when somebody suggested I just put my shit on youtube after seeing video's I posted on IG, instead of trying to decipher my un-proofread voice-text reply's here. so I figured out how & I did it.

then someone made a comment comparing me to Rich, and honestly up till that point I hadn't really seen much of Rich's videos... hell, I hadn't even seen, and still haven't seen, Rich's interview/apology on RXMuscle. if I say "good fuckin morning" or "goddamnit" it's as a joke. seems some people can't grasp that. shit, I even say "rest in peace brother" if I mention Rich's name in a video.

it could be said Rich took Antionne Vallient's(sp?) "spot", since he built a 'brand' on YT before rich. AV was just being AV, and Rich was just being Rich.... and me? i'm just being me. I've said it many times before, if someone has a problem with me, why not address it on video? seriously, why don't they?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #22 on: September 21, 2017, 05:26:20 AM »
That's no way to talk about Rich's lady!

i'm usually not into blonds, or even girls who train... but channel's personality makes her a 10/10 in my book.

Mitch

• Getbig V
  • Team Succulent Ham of Peace
« Reply #23 on: September 21, 2017, 05:33:08 AM »
TL;DR. seems like OP is a junkie like 3/4 of getbig, so what's the big deal?

ESFitness

• Getbig V
  • i win.
« Reply #24 on: September 21, 2017, 05:41:47 AM »
TL;DR. seems like OP is a junkie like 3/4 of getbig, so what's the big deal?

is?

I used nubain back 01-02 and was clean for what? 13yrs? then prescribed pain meds (was offered perc's at first, which I refused, then Norco's which I refused, then Tylenol 3, which I refused, then tramadol, which I believed and was told was non-addictive which I chose.. which turned out to be horribly addictive)... then lapse in refills and too long wait till next dr apt and was offered a pain med which I thought would hold me over til next apt... and that got the ball rolling.

I don't know ANYBODY who was addicted to heroin that STARTED with heroin. EVERYBODY started with prescribed pain meds.

and "junkie"? uh, I ran a business... a few business's actually, the ENTIRE time I was addicted and NEVER missed a day of work or missed a client the ENTIRE time I was addicted. Nor did I ever steal or sell any possessions to fund my addiction. I worked and earned my money.... and when it came time to get clean? it was MY idea, MY choice.

sound like a "junkie" to you? you fucking nobody.