Author Topic: New Information Might Help Send Rick Perry Straight to Prison  (Read 894 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
New Information Might Help Send Rick Perry Straight to Prison
« on: August 22, 2014, 12:38:08 PM »
I'd be fine if he booted ALL of the Texas DAs that were convicted of DUIs.  But he let 2 of them go.  He only went after the one who was investigating him.  Makes sense.  But hard to defend it.   :-\   He only hates drunk drivers when they happen to be his political enemies?   Conspiracy theorists were saying this, I guess they were right.

........................ ......
Naturally, Perry has denied these allegations. He’s claiming that his actions were within the law when he threatened to, and ultimately did, veto $7.5 million in funding to the Travis County Public Integrity. He did so because District Attorney Rosemary Lehmberg refused to resign from her position at the TCPI following a DUI conviction.

And as it just so happens, Ms. Lehmberg was investigating Perry’s office for possible corruption charges during the time of her DUI. Which is where the real heart of this entire story lies. Because had she resigned from her position at the TCPI, Rick Perry would have been the person who chose her replacement.

Well, a new bit of information coming from the Dallas Morning News might very well be what strips all credibility from Perry’s “defense” of his actions, proving he did indeed abuse his power as Governor of Texas. It seems that during Perry’s time as governor there have been two other District Attorneys who were convicted of DUI’s, but Perry didn’t push for them to resign.
........................ ............

So we have four different individuals who were convicted of driving drunk while Rick Perry has been governor. Three of those individuals were Republicans, one was a Democrat. Two of the three Republicans were District Attorneys who weren’t asked to resign by Rick Perry. While the third was actually allowed to take a prominent legal position within a state agency. But when it came to the fourth, the Democrat investigating Rick Perry for corruption, he used threats and blackmail to try to force her to resign from her position so that he could personally choose her replacement.  DU

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
Re: New Information Might Help Send Rick Perry Straight to Prison
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2014, 01:17:31 PM »
http://www.redstate.com/2014/08/21/travis-co-investigator-says-perry-innocent-cprit-matter/

"At no time did i ever obtain evidence that suggested any wrongdoing on behalf of Governor Rick Perry or the Governor's office"  

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2014, 01:18:56 PM »
Stop going to DU 240 - that place is toxic

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2014, 05:55:46 PM »
http://www.redstate.com/2014/08/21/travis-co-investigator-says-perry-innocent-cprit-matter/
"At no time did i ever obtain evidence that suggested any wrongdoing on behalf of Governor Rick Perry of the Governor's office"  

the target of the investigation had a pretty close longterm relationship with perry, correct?

Turns out, Dallas Morning News has created a very clear & concise list of the 8 steps of the process, how Perry was very much intertwined, how state cancer $ went to his PAC, and how the center of this drunk driver's investigation was Perry's right hand money man.  

Correct, she didn't have any info on PERRY'S OFFICE.  But she sure has a big case against the group perry was sending a lot of state money to, right?

http://progresstexas.org/blog/ten-facts-about-briberygate-and-cancer-research-center-scandal?akid=205.20293.HaAna-&rd=1&t=3

I'm still learning about it, but the connections are documented and seem to be pretty real.  This may end up being bigger and worse for perry than any DUI dealings.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: August 22, 2014, 05:57:25 PM »
Rick Perry(or any Governor facing this sort of ordeal) going to prison?

I'll believe that when I see it.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #5 on: August 22, 2014, 06:00:51 PM »
If you believe anything a lib says you should be committed. Never seen such bunch of lying Scumbags in my life. They don't think twice about lying, how it affects the person or their family. Fuck em

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: August 22, 2014, 06:01:53 PM »
If you believe anything a lib says you should be committed. Never seen such bunch of lying Scumbags in my life. They don't think twice about lying, how it affects the person or their family. Fuck em

Coach, do you believe that Perry was 100% legal in his dealings with this cancer group?

Do you think none of the missing $42 million went to his campaign? 

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #7 on: August 22, 2014, 06:05:32 PM »
 ::)

The Zimmerman hotline must be ringing off the hook.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2014, 06:16:46 PM »
Coach, do you believe that Perry was 100% legal in his dealings with this cancer group?

Do you think none of the missing $42 million went to his campaign? 

I don't know and neither do you. I do know wealthy people who either contribute or start a foundation usually has very little dealing with hands on of it.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #9 on: August 22, 2014, 06:19:02 PM »
the target of the investigation had a pretty close longterm relationship with perry, correct?

Turns out, Dallas Morning News has created a very clear & concise list of the 8 steps of the process, how Perry was very much intertwined, how state cancer $ went to his PAC, and how the center of this drunk driver's investigation was Perry's right hand money man.  

Correct, she didn't have any info on PERRY'S OFFICE.  But she sure has a big case against the group perry was sending a lot of state money to, right?

http://progresstexas.org/blog/ten-facts-about-briberygate-and-cancer-research-center-scandal?akid=205.20293.HaAna-&rd=1&t=3

I'm still learning about it, but the connections are documented and seem to be pretty real.  This may end up being bigger and worse for perry than any DUI dealings.

"Progress texas"? Are you fucking kidding me? This is why libs have ZERO credibility.

RagingBull

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: August 22, 2014, 06:21:16 PM »
Were the other DA's affiliated with the office of Public Integrity?

I'd be fine if he booted ALL of the Texas DAs that were convicted of DUIs.  But he let 2 of them go.  He only went after the one who was investigating him.  Makes sense.  But hard to defend it.   :-\   He only hates drunk drivers when they happen to be his political enemies?   Conspiracy theorists were saying this, I guess they were right.

........................ ......
Naturally, Perry has denied these allegations. He’s claiming that his actions were within the law when he threatened to, and ultimately did, veto $7.5 million in funding to the Travis County Public Integrity. He did so because District Attorney Rosemary Lehmberg refused to resign from her position at the TCPI following a DUI conviction.

And as it just so happens, Ms. Lehmberg was investigating Perry’s office for possible corruption charges during the time of her DUI. Which is where the real heart of this entire story lies. Because had she resigned from her position at the TCPI, Rick Perry would have been the person who chose her replacement.

Well, a new bit of information coming from the Dallas Morning News might very well be what strips all credibility from Perry’s “defense” of his actions, proving he did indeed abuse his power as Governor of Texas. It seems that during Perry’s time as governor there have been two other District Attorneys who were convicted of DUI’s, but Perry didn’t push for them to resign.
........................ ............

So we have four different individuals who were convicted of driving drunk while Rick Perry has been governor. Three of those individuals were Republicans, one was a Democrat. Two of the three Republicans were District Attorneys who weren’t asked to resign by Rick Perry. While the third was actually allowed to take a prominent legal position within a state agency. But when it came to the fourth, the Democrat investigating Rick Perry for corruption, he used threats and blackmail to try to force her to resign from her position so that he could personally choose her replacement.  DU

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: August 22, 2014, 06:23:35 PM »
"Progress texas"? Are you fucking kidding me? This is why libs have ZERO credibility.

well, they cited the dallas newspaper.  I don't know if it's true or not.  But it's pretty well etablished the cancer group took 42 million and didn't use it.  The scientists resigned in protest.  The investigator appointed was, well, the guy who took the money.  Almost laughable how that worked.

Anyway, that situation is toxic beyond belief, and someone did walk away with $42 million.  That's not really in dispute.  The fired drunk idiot had a good case against them - NOT PERRY.

The Q is, did perry have serious connection to this group, did he appoint the man, etc.  I don't know the answers, coach.

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2014, 06:25:49 PM »

15 years ago if The Dallas Morning News or the Fort Worth Star Telegram came out with that type of article it would be a big time story here in The Metroplex but it's 2014 and both papers are a shell of their former selves.

Nobody cares. Conservatives around here for the most part go to Breitbart, Redstate, National Review etc etc. They don't go to the Dallas Morning News.

In fact, The Star Telegram just shut down 2 of their 3 printing presses because of lack of business.

I can remember a time not that long ago where I literally read The Star Telegram every single day for years. Now I can't remember the last time I actually bought a newspaper OR went on their site.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 22, 2014, 07:32:30 PM »
Rick Perry(or any Governor facing this sort of ordeal) going to prison?

I'll believe that when I see it.

Agreed...about the same chance the IRS email scandal getting some traction.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #14 on: August 22, 2014, 07:57:31 PM »
Perry is done.  He is a non issue.  Not like he ever had a chance of making a dent on the national scale of politics.  He would have fucked up every chance in the primary he had to become a contender.  Nothing but late night joke material here.

Now let's move along to the other two GOP potential contenders that are also under potential federal indictments.   The clown car is not short of material it seems.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: August 22, 2014, 08:08:53 PM »
Perry is done.  He is a non issue.  Not like he ever had a chance of making a dent on the national scale of politics.  He would have fucked up every chance in the primary he had to become a contender.  Nothing but late night joke material here.

Now let's move along to the other two GOP potential contenders that are also under potential federal indictments.   The clown car is not short of material it seems.

Disagree.   Christie was knee deep in shit with bridgegate.  You've seen some of the kneepadders on getbig and in conservative media alike with "Oh, is christie BACK?" because he's gone 2 months without shutting down a bridge and lying about it.

Two reasons why PERRY is still relevant:

1) It's still 27 months until elections.  That's a LONG time.  So many stories will come and go by then.  Delay could win a house repub job in TX today if he ran.  In two years, most will forget this.

2) Repubs LIKE the underdog. They LOVED cain, and his "999" answer to Libya's issues showed he was good at one thing, one economic theory, and that was IT.  They didn't care.  Newt screwed a secretary while shitting on clinton, voters still loved him.  Romney was a douche, super douche, nobody liked him and his LIB record was horrible, and hey, "he's electable!"    Heck, half the party still thinks Palin has the composure, intelligence and temperament to be President.  

No repub WANTS to see Thune run.   He's boring and safe and predictable.  but trump, with his liberal record before 2006 and TV outbursts, THAT is a candidate that "excites" us.

They forgive quickly, and they seek drama.  The more the better.  Voters WILL vote a messy Perry over a near-perfect John Thune in 2016.  They will, and you know it.  

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #16 on: August 22, 2014, 08:23:56 PM »
27 months is not a long time when you are stupid.  There won't be any overcoming that little fact of life for Perry.

But I do hope he runs, the humor factor will be worth it.