Author Topic: Rise of The Far Right RACISTS...In Liberal Sweden  (Read 5175 times)

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
Re: Rise of The Far Right RACISTS...In Liberal Sweden
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2010, 06:41:24 AM »
This Swedish party is doing the right thing!

I kid you not!

If Sweden doesnt listen to them, it will become like the slums of the US.

Filthy negroes and rag heads will take over, form gangs, race mix with our white women creating unwanted mixed kids. These blacks do not care how many women they impregnate as long as they dont have the responsibility to have to pay for them

Soon its going to be accepting of other cultures and accept hip hop and the thug mentality like the US did which endorses gang lifestyles, stealing from the weak, glorifying stealing and 'livin it up"

Soon you will see moral decline, Beautiful Sweden will be riddled with grafiti, trash lying everwhere, crack houses, ect

Sweden, you have been warned...dont like the blacks, spics, or rag heads take over...

The only peaceful race are the japanese which I can tolerate...the other non white races as the black, spics,ect.... i cannot tolerate

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2010, 06:44:48 AM »
This Swedish party is doing the right thing!

I kid you not!

If Sweden doesnt listen to them, it will become like the slums of the US.

Filthy negroes and rag heads will take over, form gangs, race mix with our white women creating unwanted mixed kids. These blacks do not care how many women they impregnate as long as they dont have the responsibility to have to pay for them

Soon its going to be accepting of other cultures and accept hip hop and the thug mentality like the US did which endorses gang lifestyles, stealing from the weak, glorifying stealing and 'livin it up"

Soon you will see moral decline, Beautiful Sweden will be riddled with grafiti, trash lying everwhere, crack houses, ect

Sweden, you have been warned...dont like the blacks, spics, or rag heads take over...

The only peaceful race are the japanese which I can tolerate...the other non white races as the black, spics,ect.... i cannot tolerate

This isn't about white pride, noob  ::). Us europeans believe in high education and hard working, I don't mind at all when I see non white's with white's, it's just the idiocy of certain muslim cultures that have no effort in integrating into a society. Unfortunately they are the majority of them all actually, so...

Far right groups allways attract skinheads and racists, but that's not what  the far right policies is about.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2010, 06:45:19 AM »

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2010, 06:48:51 AM »

This isn't about white pride, noob  ::). Us europeans believe in high education and hard working, I don't mind at all when I see non white's with white's, it's just the idiocy of certain muslim cultures that have no effort in integrating into a society. Unfortunately they are the majority of them all actually, so...

Far right groups allways attract skinheads and racists, but that's not what  the far right policies is about.

Fool!! What dont you understand?

This has to be about white pride! In the US, whites are becoming the minority! We are letting non whites take over our land hence the reason why theft, crime, rape, murder are prevelant!

Like I said...a higher concentration of white people, you have beautiful places with less crime! A lesser concentration of white people, you have high crime!

This is what Im trying to warn you about!

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2010, 06:49:03 AM »
The US needs to take charge like the predominantly white European States!!

Where there is a higher concentration of white people, you have less crime and more peace as well as clean places, cities

A higher concentration of black, mexican, ect...you have theft, murder, rape,gangs, filth laden cities fill with grafiti

My white Native Indian brothers and sisters...we need to take our land back!! Get these minorities out of our land!

fixed.

yep...Cuban n Colombian hard work and culture destroyed Southern and Coastal Florida.  ::)

MAXX

• Getbig V
  • MAGA
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2010, 06:49:06 AM »
about time.

I gave my vote to them  :)

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2010, 06:50:53 AM »

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2010, 06:52:23 AM »
fixed.

yep...Cuban n Colombian hard work and culture destroyed Southern and Coastal Florida.  ::)

Are you stupid? Miami is crime laden! Drug infested! Drugs are smuggled into Miami where it is sold by the latinos and the blacks!

Yeah, they work hard to make that illegal money!

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2010, 06:53:54 AM »
Fool!! What dont you understand?

This has to be about white pride! In the US, whites are becoming the minority! We are letting non whites take over our land hence the reason why theft, crime, rape, murder are prevelant!

Like I said...a higher concentration of white people, you have beautiful places with less crime! A lesser concentration of white people, you have high crime!

This is what Im trying to warn you about!

In america it's only because of social differences and packing people into one place also, and america has a differend history of it's own.

And 99% of cases of crime the immigrant is a muslim individual... I mean look at xerxes, people should learn from this man, whites too :P, even red. Europe is having an inside cultural problem with muslims... america has a social problem.

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2010, 06:55:56 AM »
Are you stupid? Miami is crime laden! Drug infested! Drugs are smuggled into Miami where it is sold by the latinos and the blacks!

Yeah, they work hard to make that illegal money!

:o

so...why dont you leave the land of the native indians and let them deal with us?

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2010, 06:56:47 AM »
When you have a welfare state like Sweden, it's bound to attract deadbeats and freeloaders, and, in this case, useless Moslems, who want to turn the country into the same hellhole that they left.

EwaBeachBoy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2010, 07:16:30 AM »
:o

so...why dont you leave the land of the native indians and let them deal with us?

Cause we are the people that made this land great!

Im not going to let you minorities let you destroy the US as long as their breath in my lungs!