Author Topic: Don't Choose the Girl, let the Girl choose you! - balight  (Read 7199 times)

balight

• Getbig III
  • East-European gigolo
Re: Don't Choose the Girl, let the Girl choose you! - balight
« Reply #25 on: June 13, 2010, 04:56:46 PM »
True love lol, i cant stand the sight of the same girl for more then 2 weeks, i can meet a "10" but when i smell her breathe and its off or i notice some weird habit she has I'm out of there...I cannot do commitment

Its easier to focus on other aspects of your life if you have a solid relationship. But its sometimes boring. Your choice :D

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
  • "Check my soundscan, Check my instagram"
« Reply #26 on: June 13, 2010, 05:13:40 PM »
Its easier to focus on other aspects of your life if you have a solid relationship. But its sometimes boring. Your choice :D

Everyone is different i guess, some people NEED someone in there life to validate them.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #27 on: June 13, 2010, 05:33:30 PM »
Everyone is different i guess, some people NEED someone in there life to validate them.
And that is the reason why many women get into relationships with men that they cannot stand or men who abuse them. They need that person to validate them, that someone wants them, that needs them, when in fact, it is they who need them. And one of the reasons why women chose careers over men or families or school, getting tons of degrees, because they need that validation that they are something, letting the career, job, or degrees define them.

balight

• Getbig III
  • East-European gigolo
« Reply #28 on: June 13, 2010, 05:38:27 PM »
And that is the reason why many women get into relationships with men that they cannot stand or men who abuse them. They need that person to validate them, that someone wants them, that needs them, when in fact, it is they who need them. And one of the reasons why women chose careers over men or families or school, getting tons of degrees, because they need that validation that they are something, letting the career, job, or degrees define them.

So at the end, they can try ANYTHING, and you will still say, they're doing it for some pitiful validation? :D Poor women, they really cant fit your expectations :D

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 13, 2010, 05:42:14 PM »

In Australia there are not many of these, ALMOST every girl i have spoken to whether at work or in a social setting are willing to get married and have a kid just so they dont have to work anymore..No joke.

I remember giving advice to a 21 yr old about how to advance in her particular career, she replied "What for, i dont care about a career, im going to get married and have kids" that was 9yrs ago, i still have some contact with her, shes a alcoholic and a whore that lives with her parents..

Master Blaster

• Getbig V
  • Not sure if getbig full of trolls or trolls getbig
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2010, 05:44:49 PM »
In Australia there are not many of these, ALMOST every girl i have spoken to whether at work or in a social setting are willing to get married and have a kid just so they dont have to work anymore..No joke.

I remember giving advice to a 21 yr old about how to advance in her particular career, she replied "What for, i dont care about a career, im going to get married and have kids" that was 9yrs ago, i still have some contact with her, shes a alcoholic and a whore that lives with her parents..

Anal or oral contact?

Quickerblade

• Getbig V
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2010, 05:47:47 PM »
Anal or oral contact?

It was oral contact for a while, the last time was 5 years ago...she wasnt that good, i had to jerk off to cum

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2010, 05:56:15 PM »
With the attitude of many here is it any wonder that the women behave like they do and avoid you?

Finding that special person is never easy. Some never find her. You might meet several but never get that interest returned. That is typical of what happens in your twenties.
At that age if you have to think about what to do or ask advice you are not going to be doing so well in the romance department.

If you want to have fun then go with whoever likes you a lot. If you persist in chasing the so-called hot women you are competing with others for them and chances are slim. If you go for a gal who fancies you it makes all the difference in the world. When you have experience being with women and know how to please them you will do better in the future with others. Confidence can accumulate and that can make you more attractive to women in general. Women do like to compete for the perceived best guy. That is why showing up at a party with a hot woman is a good idea. Obviously you have to get that date first.

When you think about it most guys are too afraid of being rejected to ask really beautiful women out. You assume they have someone else or that they wouldn't be interested. Sometimes asking for a date can be rewarding.  

balight

• Getbig III
  • East-European gigolo
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2010, 06:17:37 PM »
If you want to have fun then go with whoever likes you a lot. If you persist in chasing the so-called hot women you are competing with others for them and chances are slim. If you go for a gal who fancies you it makes all the difference in the world. When you have experience being with women and know how to please them you will do better in the future with others. Confidence can accumulate and that can make you more attractive to women in general. Women do like to compete for the perceived best guy. That is why showing up at a party with a hot woman is a good idea. Obviously you have to get that date first.

Darn, you put it together so much better than me. I will never fully master your fuckin language :( But at least in Indonesia even my english will be superior :D:D

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #34 on: June 13, 2010, 06:26:31 PM »
most girls dont really approach guys, so how is a girl going to CHOOSE you.  i mean, i know getbig is full of millionaire studs......but if there are any normal guys here, like myself, other then drunk skanks in bars or something of that ilk.......how many girls, quality girls that you would be in a relationship with, have ever actually APPROACHED your.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #35 on: June 13, 2010, 06:37:39 PM »
most girls dont really approach guys, so how is a girl going to CHOOSE you.  i mean, i know getbig is full of millionaire studs......but if there are any normal guys here, like myself, other then drunk skanks in bars or something of that ilk.......how many girls, quality girls that you would be in a relationship with, have ever actually APPROACHED your.
I think they mean, that she makes it obvious she likes you, you know, stares, smiles, eye contact, basically asking you to come talk to her with her body language.

~UN_$ung~

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Been real, been nice...but it hasnt been Real Nice
« Reply #36 on: June 13, 2010, 06:42:31 PM »
I think they mean, that she makes it obvious she likes you, you know, stares, smiles, eye contact, basically asking you to come talk to her with her body language.

i got ya, perhaps i misinterpreted it a little bit

balight

• Getbig III
  • East-European gigolo
« Reply #37 on: June 13, 2010, 06:45:41 PM »
most girls dont really approach guys, so how is a girl going to CHOOSE you.  i mean, i know getbig is full of millionaire studs......but if there are any normal guys here, like myself, other then drunk skanks in bars or something of that ilk.......how many girls, quality girls that you would be in a relationship with, have ever actually APPROACHED your.

You just jumped over the "marketing" part of the original principle. You have to constantly show your Unique selling proposition - if you're a good communicator talk, if you're big like a house and have striated glutes drop off your pants etc. But always do this thing of stuff, for the girl that looks intrested in them and you. If you're rich find the girl who is checking out the  car keys and so on.

Well, if you cant find out which girl is intrested in you then:

a, you must be very ugly, and no one is intrested in you. Become rich and :

b, you have no EQ at all, and just unable to read even basic human reactions. Get some "body language for dummies" books.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #38 on: June 13, 2010, 06:52:58 PM »
Bullshit. Go to any bar full of singles & see who gets more pussy... The guy who approaches women or the guy who looks good & tries to get picked up.

The vast majority of women are insecure & won't approach men.
Only women who approach men are HUGE sluts or 40+ cougars.

balight

• Getbig III
  • East-European gigolo
« Reply #39 on: June 13, 2010, 06:59:22 PM »
Bullshit. Go to any bar full of singles & see who gets more pussy... The guy who approaches women or the guy who looks good & tries to get picked up.

The vast majority of women are insecure & won't approach men.
Only women who approach men are HUGE sluts or 40+ cougars.

I give up. Its most be to difficult to understand, or my English sucks more than i thought.

YOU DO APPROACHE THEM, YOU JUST WATCH OUT FOR THE SIGNALS, AND GO FOR THE EASY PREYS. EASY DOESNET EQUAL "NOT HOT" IN THIS THEORY. EASY = LIKES YOUR TYPE.

Shockwave

• Getbig V
  • Decepticons! Scramble!
« Reply #40 on: June 13, 2010, 07:16:55 PM »
I give up. Its most be to difficult to understand, or my English sucks more than i thought.

YOU DO APPROACHE THEM, YOU JUST WATCH OUT FOR THE SIGNALS, AND GO FOR THE EASY PREYS. EASY DOESNET EQUAL "NOT HOT" IN THIS THEORY. EASY = LIKES YOUR TYPE.

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #41 on: June 13, 2010, 07:34:29 PM »

so are you some sort of rocket scientist?

This is obvious advice.

balight

• Getbig III
  • East-European gigolo
« Reply #42 on: June 13, 2010, 07:36:35 PM »

Yep you got it.

so are you some sort of rocket scientist?

This is obvious advice.

Nope... I would have never made a topic for this shit, Quickerblade found it such a wise advice:D

pluck

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #43 on: June 13, 2010, 07:45:02 PM »
Oi

Earl1972

• Getbig V
  • #EarlToo
« Reply #44 on: June 13, 2010, 07:48:29 PM »

And the natural order is women pick the men, but the men must prove that they are worthy, which is of course talking to her, wooing her. By a woman going after the man, that creates an imbalance, it creates weaker men, and the man takes on a feminine role.

Think it out first...

gotta disagree with you here, wouldn't trying to prove that you are "worthy" be putting her on a pedestal?

it's time chicks start pulling their own weight, and stop waiting for prince charming to show up when they aren't even cinderella

there are tons of chicks that think even giving a guy a simple smile is too much work, he should just "have the balls" to chase her ::)

E
E

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #45 on: June 13, 2010, 07:50:24 PM »

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 13, 2010, 07:55:05 PM »
my woman has more ass  :P  ;)
Bullshit ,prove it (white thong please  :P)

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #47 on: June 13, 2010, 08:00:49 PM »
The two impossible things to most Getbiggers is how to get big naturally and how to score with hot women. The shortcut to muscles might be drugs but there isn't any shortcut to being successful with women.

By successful I mean getting your share or what you want. Some guys are content with one girlfriend. They are to be envied. A simple life will follow.

For those like Quickerblade who is unsatiable = he hasn't found the right girl yet because when he has he will hang onto her like a leech!....well, things are not so easy. Some guys seem to be lucky and score a lot.

If you were to analyze why they succeed it may not be luck at all. Some guys just instinctively know how women think. These guys are never without a gal. Gay guys resonate with women, too, so might be good to

get advice from. However, the bottom line is nobody really knows what is in the minds of women and what it is that they want. You can do everything right and have a soulmate and get dumped! That stings and

there is no cure except about ten years of suffering. No matter how old or experienced you will still be baffled by the female of our species. That is good in a way because the difference probably keeps the interest.

Use your brain and that is about your best asset. Having big muscles isn't always an asset but shouldn't be a handicap. Women dislike egotistical men. Smart guys talk about them or they are knowledgeable about lots of

things.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #48 on: June 13, 2010, 08:23:57 PM »
my woman has more ass  :P  ;)
Nope, tbombz, Serena is 5'11 and probably has legs bigger than yours, and she has hella ass, her ass is no Joke! Your girl can't compete in that dept...

Earl, unfortunately, Mother Nature set out to give women the right to pick who is worthy to fertilize their eggs. This goes for almost all insects and vertebrate species. A peeper frog with the best song gets to fertilize more eggs, a bower bird with a better and bluer "bower" gets the female.
Human females have a certain number of eggs, men basically can produce sperm every 75 days I believe. So, a woman must chose who to mate with...
I agree about the Cinderella, those fairy tales have effed women up, particularly in the time frame of their setting, women were political pawns, and most royalty were ugly, especially the women. Just look at Marie Antoinette, it was the common folk that had the looks, they weren't as inbred. 

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: June 13, 2010, 08:26:05 PM »
The two impossible things to most Getbiggers is how to get big naturally and how to score with hot women. The shortcut to muscles might be drugs but there isn't any shortcut to being successful with women.

Why are you giving advice about these two subjects,  when you weren't natural and your wife is ugly as fuck  ???.