Author Topic: Don't forget, Breaking Bad tonight! 9/8c  (Read 7748 times)

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael
Re: Don't forget, Breaking Bad tonight! 9/8c
« Reply #50 on: August 12, 2013, 01:58:52 PM »
I only saw the last 4 min. does anyone have a link for replay?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #51 on: August 12, 2013, 02:01:58 PM »
I only saw the last 4 min. does anyone have a link for replay?

www.kaiwillneverwintheol ympia.com

arce1988

• Getbig V
  • ARCE USA USMC
« Reply #52 on: August 12, 2013, 02:12:50 PM »
  I saw the very first episode       

now I will get to watch the entire show on dvd set

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: August 12, 2013, 03:46:27 PM »
That'd be cool.  They've done a decent job of making her seem to be an angel compared to Walt (despite helping her boss launder money while fucking him outside her marriage), would be a nice ending to see her "break bad" all the way too.

Jesse was far too red-eyed and forehead veined for me.  Even a fully tweaked meth-head would be too exhausted to maintain that level of seething angst

I think the writers are far too good to leave people with the death of Lydia as being a big event for discussions around the watercooler at work.  Skylar killing Lydia wouldn't be nearly as shocking as Skyler killing Hank.  My prediction is that Skylar "breaks bad" and kills Hank.  But the audience will be led to believe it was Walter that killed Hank, up until the very last moment of the finale.

mdn250

• Getbig II
« Reply #55 on: August 12, 2013, 05:09:55 PM »
Walt looks pretty badass as a homeless/on the run guy lol. m60, pimp mobile, and a couple pipes in the trunk.

Anyone else know instantly after they showed the empty house that he was going for the Ricin? Loved that.

Also, I just want to fuck Lydia so damn bad. I can see how fucking annoying she is...but come on..she is a prime milf!

MDN

monstermunch

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: August 12, 2013, 05:13:10 PM »
TREAD CAREFULLY

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #57 on: August 12, 2013, 05:31:58 PM »
What channell?

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #58 on: August 12, 2013, 05:43:14 PM »

Devon97

• Getbig V
  • Keith lives on...
« Reply #59 on: August 12, 2013, 06:24:42 PM »
AMC 1060 on my TV

Watching AMC and it's the Godfather.

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: August 12, 2013, 06:29:19 PM »
Walt looks pretty badass as a homeless/on the run guy lol. m60, pimp mobile, and a couple pipes in the trunk.

I just want to fuck Lydia so damn bad. I can see how fucking annoying she is...but come on..she is a prime milf!

MDN

That she is..

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #61 on: August 12, 2013, 07:17:09 PM »
Watching AMC and it's the Godfather.
Correct it was on last last.

Wiggs

• Getbig V
  • Child of Y'srael

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #63 on: August 13, 2013, 01:02:43 PM »
 ;D

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: August 13, 2013, 08:07:45 PM »
Next week's episodes... based on the commercials...

it appears to focus on Jesse (maybe he is under threat from overseas bad guys, or even killed off)

it also looks like Skyler tells hank everything.

Fuzzy Nuts

« Reply #65 on: August 13, 2013, 08:38:33 PM »
Hank is going to get the Ricin.

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: August 13, 2013, 08:41:15 PM »
Say it. Say my name.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: August 13, 2013, 09:05:06 PM »
Its on here tonight so for that reason I am not reading this thread as i don't want to know what happens.  But I can't wait...I love this show, it's one of the best series ever!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: August 13, 2013, 09:08:07 PM »

they predicted a bloodbath.  so maybe it's possible.

AND with a machine gun in the trunk... he'd only need the ricin if the goal was to quietly poison someone.  he can't just shoot them. 

Most fascinating is the realization - we already know - the story of heisenberg gets out.  we know the series doens't end without the world knowing the truth.

jwb

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: August 13, 2013, 11:11:13 PM »
Things are a little confusing in regards to Lydia and the meth distribution.

Is she now in business with Declan (as far as we know they have never met) or only involved with the Euro connection?

Also, as far as we know Declan doesn't know that any meth was being sent to Europe.

Who is cooking the Meth? Must be Todd and the pest guys but they are doing a poor job obviously.

If Lydia is getting pressured by the euro trash there may be some new characters come in from that angle.

She can obviously try to somehow get Jessie back into cooking again through some method.

crownshep

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #70 on: August 14, 2013, 04:58:55 AM »
In the last series lydia put walt in touch with the Czechs,thats when he was making the BIG money,now she has said "its dropping all the time,down to 67%" so i`m assuming she means the quality.I think we`ll see some Czechs come over and if Todds friends are the ones cooking then they won`t be happy if walt is back in business.

littledumbells

• Getbig III
« Reply #71 on: August 14, 2013, 08:51:07 AM »
I always thought Walt was the reason jesse was crazy.   Now I see, even when Walt treats his right and demands nothing - that Jesse is just plain batshit crazy.  he's essentially irrelevant at this point - a retired rich kid who doesn't want the money.  Half of the show was just walt/jesse protecting each other.  Now it's just a side story.  Maybe they'll have him snap - or MAYBE the lydia/overseas  bad guys will come at JESSE, hence involving Walt when he said it wasn't his concern.  

they promised a bloodbath.  The world knows who heisenberg is, in the end of the show, we know that now.  So what happens?  Hank just blows the whistle?  I was always hoping he'd end up being the muscle in walt's empire.  I guess that won't happen now :(

Nah, hes consumed as fuck with guilt. Waiting to see how that plays out as well as walt giving his BIL the "coming to jesus" talk at the end

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #72 on: August 14, 2013, 08:53:57 AM »
Hank's own career will be OVER if/when the world knows who Heisenberg is.  For a guy with cancer who will be dead in 6 months anyway, and yeah, will probably never see the inside of a cell.  I think he does the math and doesn't go public.  SKyler will spill her guts and talk him out of it, saying it'd ruin the car wash and the kids would grow up poor anyway.  Oh, and skyler would go to prison too.

I think the trashed house, etc will come from whoever isn't happy with Lydia's 60% meth quality suddenly.  Overseas bad guys that create a need for a caddy trunk full of guns.

BRO

• Getbig III
« Reply #73 on: August 14, 2013, 09:02:38 AM »
they predicted a bloodbath.  so maybe it's possible.

AND with a machine gun in the trunk... he'd only need the ricin if the goal was to quietly poison someone.  he can't just shoot them. 

Most fascinating is the realization - we already know - the story of heisenberg gets out.  we know the series doens't end without the world knowing the truth.

Where did it say that the story of Heisenberg gets out? And in what capacity? If that's the case, wouldn't it then have only two possible outcomes for Walter White?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #74 on: August 14, 2013, 09:08:32 AM »

Probably not.  Walt gets the Ricin out of the wall socket in the flash forward with a full head of hear which means chemo and radiation is over, which is months after he confronts Hank.  If Hank were to get knocked off it would have happened way before.

They won't kill Jesse off either.  He is integral to the story line.  He is a loser with a conscience.  He is what Walt is missing to be successful.

the fact they brought Lydia back to mention the Czechs means they have some role to play. there would be no other reason to bring it up.