Author Topic: Don't forget, Breaking Bad tonight! 9/8c  (Read 7747 times)

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
Re: Don't forget, Breaking Bad tonight! 9/8c
« Reply #75 on: August 14, 2013, 09:10:14 AM »
Probably not.  Walt gets the Ricin out of the wall socket in the flash forward with a full head of hear which means chemo and radiation is over, which is months after he confronts Hank.  If Hank were to get knocked off it would have happened way before.

They won't kill Jesse off either.  He is integral to the story line.  He is a loser with a conscience.  He is what Walt is missing to be successful.

the fact they brought Lydia back to mention the Czechs means they have some role to play. there would be no other reason to bring it up.

I think he will give the ricin to tbombz

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #76 on: August 14, 2013, 09:14:08 AM »
the ricin has to be the climax of the show.  walt is going to poson someone very powerful, maybe a bad guy gonna hurt skyler, and a gun just won't do it.

Maybe he will do what gustavo did... bring a drink laced with poison, and both he and all the bad guys after him will die together?  Maybe a scarface kind of ending?  The writer talked this week about his love of scarface, and there were lots of references in the season 5 (shown earlier this year) to scarface.  Ends will probably parallel. 

I think they'll kill off jesse.  He's useless as the "retired meth maker" and will just be more of what he is now, whiny, etc.  HE was the actor that said it would be a bloodbath - so I think he'd going to die.  IMAGINE that episode... jessee dying in walt's arms, after taking a bullet meant for him or whatever.  Then walt puts the kids in safety with hank, hits the road, and does whatever he needs to do.  The show will HAVE to introduce some bad guy in the next episode or 2, that will be walt's big target in the end.

Tapeworm

• Getbig V
  • Hold Fast
« Reply #77 on: August 14, 2013, 09:39:37 AM »
Didn't watch it for years and ignored all y'all.  Stayed up all night watching S1 at a friend's, came home and stayed up for like 2 days DLing and watching the rest.  This show is pure crack rock.  Been jonesing ever since.

Been digging the hard to miss straightlaced --> hardass fantasy indulgence thing, but am very intrigued by the identity crisis it presents.  In S1E1, the geeky teach told us it was all about observing change.  So what's the preserved essence, if any, of these ne'er-do-wells?  This Ship of Theseus thing always makes for good entertainments.

Spoiler: What remains of Walt's heart will break as the family he sought to save becomes complicit.  Jesse won't betray his moral compass for profit, and Jesse will eventually kill Walt, but not for money or the drug trade.  Walt just had to go.

I like this show.  I too contain multitiudes.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #78 on: August 14, 2013, 09:46:38 AM »
"In S1E1, the geeky teach told us it was all about observing change"

The writer went back to this, talking about the reamining 5 episodes.  He said that change is the theme, and talked about episode 1 quotes.

FitnessFrenzy

• Getbig V
  • evolving
« Reply #79 on: August 14, 2013, 09:49:26 AM »
the ricin has to be the climax of the show.  walt is going to poson someone very powerful, maybe a bad guy gonna hurt skyler, and a gun just won't do it.

Maybe he will do what gustavo did... bring a drink laced with poison, and both he and all the bad guys after him will die together?  Maybe a scarface kind of ending?  The writer talked this week about his love of scarface, and there were lots of references in the season 5 (shown earlier this year) to scarface.  Ends will probably parallel. 

I think they'll kill off jesse.  He's useless as the "retired meth maker" and will just be more of what he is now, whiny, etc.  HE was the actor that said it would be a bloodbath - so I think he'd going to die.  IMAGINE that episode... jessee dying in walt's arms, after taking a bullet meant for him or whatever.  Then walt puts the kids in safety with hank, hits the road, and does whatever he needs to do.  The show will HAVE to introduce some bad guy in the next episode or 2, that will be walt's big target in the end.

perhaps walt will kill himself with the ricin?

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #80 on: August 14, 2013, 09:49:39 AM »
I think the Ricin will be Walt's poison pill.  It will end with him swallowing it.

Anyone that thinks he's out is just crazy.  Walt may not be baking anymore but he definitely is still making money.  that's why he was concerned with the laundering.  He is a total bi-polar freak now, but he definitely is still in the Meth Business.

Chacka

• Getbig III
  • He's not a homo he did that shit for money.
« Reply #81 on: August 14, 2013, 09:54:13 AM »
I think he will give the ricin to tbombz

hopefully there is enough left over to administer "prime muscle" a dose? not enough to be fatal, but just enough to "catch his attention"  ???

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: August 14, 2013, 09:58:48 AM »
If he wanted to die right then, he could just shoot himself with the big ass gun.  I think he has to poison someone... or, take it and turn himself in or something.

Just doesn't make sense...his crazy will to live all that time... that he'd ingest something that would take him 24-48 hours to die. 

Rudee

• Getbig V
« Reply #83 on: August 14, 2013, 10:04:50 AM »
the ricin has to be the climax of the show.  walt is going to poson someone very powerful, maybe a bad guy gonna hurt skyler, and a gun just won't do it.

Maybe he will do what gustavo did... bring a drink laced with poison, and both he and all the bad guys after him will die together?  Maybe a scarface kind of ending?  The writer talked this week about his love of scarface, and there were lots of references in the season 5 (shown earlier this year) to scarface.  Ends will probably parallel.  

I think they'll kill off jesse.  He's useless as the "retired meth maker" and will just be more of what he is now, whiny, etc.  HE was the actor that said it would be a bloodbath - so I think he'd going to die.  IMAGINE that episode... jessee dying in walt's arms, after taking a bullet meant for him or whatever.  Then walt puts the kids in safety with hank, hits the road, and does whatever he needs to do.  The show will HAVE to introduce some bad guy in the next episode or 2, that will be walt's big target in the end.

Don't forget, the hospital where Hank went didn't have an explanation as to why he was ill.   Perfect opportunity to give him some ricin, and finish him off.  And it will be Skylar who "breaks bad" in the finale and gives Hank the ricin.

hrspwr1

• Getbig III
  • flirtin with disaster everyday
« Reply #84 on: August 14, 2013, 10:09:34 AM »
As long as that annoying bitch Marie gets clobbered I`m good.

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #85 on: August 14, 2013, 10:12:34 AM »
If he wanted to die right then, he could just shoot himself with the big ass gun.  I think he has to poison someone... or, take it and turn himself in or something.

Just doesn't make sense...his crazy will to live all that time... that he'd ingest something that would take him 24-48 hours to die. 

Remember that Walt did this because he was dying and wanted to leave his family some money.  His death was the justification of all the damage he did.  He always used it as a crutch to justify the end.  But if he ends up healthy and the cancer is gone I can see the same shit affecting Jesse start to affect Walt.  Especially at the end if he's the only one standing.  Jesse dead, Saul dead, Sklyar and the kids leaving him, Hank fucked up.  Walt may reach his tipping point and that Ricin just may be the answer to end it all.

Ronnie Rep

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: August 14, 2013, 11:13:39 AM »
Lydia oozes sex, so fuckable!

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: August 14, 2013, 07:33:25 PM »
walts gone from level headed to a full blown 2 faced razor sharp psycho

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: August 14, 2013, 07:48:26 PM »
Remember that Walt did this because he was dying and wanted to leave his family some money.  His death was the justification of all the damage he did.  He always used it as a crutch to justify the end.  But if he ends up healthy and the cancer is gone I can see the same shit affecting Jesse start to affect Walt.  Especially at the end if he's the only one standing.  Jesse dead, Saul dead, Sklyar and the kids leaving him, Hank fucked up.  Walt may reach his tipping point and that Ricin just may be the answer to end it all.
I don't think so.  Walt is too far gone.  Jesse was always too good a person to be able to do the things he does and be able to live with it.  Walt on the other hand, lives for the power and is greedy. 

WalterWhite

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #89 on: August 14, 2013, 07:48:53 PM »
walts gone from level headed to a full blown 2 faced razor sharp psycho

:o

thebrink

• Getbig V
« Reply #90 on: August 14, 2013, 08:36:31 PM »
:o

srry but there are some naive members here dont want to see anyone harmed, walt.