Author Topic: Don't expect to see Chris Cormier Back...  (Read 11246 times)

Slick Vic

Re: Don't expect to see Chris Cormier Back...
« Reply #25 on: July 11, 2006, 05:23:41 AM »

remember when we all thought cormier died last year?  he's got more lives than a cat.
Tru dat!

Superman

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #26 on: July 11, 2006, 05:43:54 AM »
Chris Cormier has potential to be the greatest.
Chris Cormier has potential to have the longest bodybuilding career.

Lynchie

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #27 on: July 11, 2006, 06:35:17 AM »
he shows up and wipes the floor with everyone......

ROFLMAO

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: July 11, 2006, 08:51:22 AM »
I think it was Jim Quinn who was tested by flex wheeler

Actually it was Greg Kovacs who was tested by Joe Amato...

MindSpin

• Getbig V
  • MMA > Boxing
« Reply #29 on: July 11, 2006, 09:04:32 AM »
Epic LOL...
w

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: July 11, 2006, 10:22:13 AM »

I heard of rumors that chronic use of a cell phone may cause brain tumors or something like that but I didnt know it is a direct cause of kidney failure. Weird.
?

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #31 on: July 11, 2006, 11:32:57 AM »
Chris Cormier has potential to have the longest bodybuilding career.

Well the was me and Chris and Ronnie.Yes we are the old guard and Vince now he is back

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #32 on: July 11, 2006, 11:39:39 AM »
I don't wish the man kidney failure, of course. But it's always something with this guy.

If Dorian wants to combat his irrelevance to the sport, he'd do better training Phil Heath than the spent force that is Chris "What up, boo?" Cormier.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: July 11, 2006, 11:45:40 AM »
I don't wish the man kidney failure, of course. But it's always something with this guy.

If Dorian wants to combat his irrelevance to the sport, he'd do better training Phil Heath than the spent force that is Chris "What up, boo?" Cormier.
Hahahahahaha!!! My man ribonucleic knows the truth...it's always something...baby mama drama, kidney failure, too many text messages to reply to...bitches/ho's to mack on...always something.
?

YoungBlood

• Getbig V
  • Weee!
« Reply #34 on: July 11, 2006, 11:50:53 AM »
Youngblood,

Chris was not suppose to be in England last week.  He arrived in NJ two weeks ago.  The plan is to train here, go to England at some point for about 4 weeks, then come back to NJ to finish training for the AC Pro show and O.  He hasn't even purchased a ticket to fly to England yet.  For the last time I promise all of you that Chris Cormiers kidneys are perfectly fine.

Why single me out? I posted probably the most neutral of stances, trying to realize he may or may not be in New Jersey. I hope Chris is okay.

Can you not see how odd this whole story looks? A well respected member of MM (MadMax) says he heard it from Dorian that Yates had heard the rumor. That came from Ernie Taylor. You have a couple, that a majority of people have never heard of before, saying Chris is with them- yet nobody has heard from Chris...STILL.

Just seems that the pieces do not add up. If you have a problem with what I posted, why not get up in SirGossip's face. He originally posted the thread, and according to Beau, is leading everyone (including me) on a wild goose chase. Something smells fishy, and I'm nowhere near Chinatown.... ::)

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: July 11, 2006, 12:10:23 PM »
on a serious note..i hope chris is ok. he has one of the best builds of all time...IMO

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: July 11, 2006, 12:14:52 PM »

His cell phone provider hope he is okay as well I bet...it has been documented that 22.8% of total annual profits from his provider are from Chris' account alone...I heard once Muscletech drops him(which will be very soon) US Cellular, Verizon Wireless and Cingular are all bidding for his likeness rights.
Thats just what I heard...
?

Ron

• Getbigistrator
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #37 on: July 11, 2006, 01:16:40 PM »
Chris Cormier is in New Jersey right now - the problem is not his kidneys - not even sure where that rumor came from. He was training hard, pulled something, is taking a couple of days off, and will be back training soon.  More info will come out later...

I spoke with the guy that he is training with and where he is staying at the moment. He will eventually go to England to train with Dorian.  I just got some pictures from Chris last Wednesday, some really cool ones, including one with him posing with a license plate saying Getbig!

blinky

• Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: July 11, 2006, 01:19:47 PM »
Chris Cormier is in New Jersey right now - the problem is not his kidneys - not even sure where that rumor came from. He was training hard, pulled something, is taking a couple of days off, and will be back training soon.  More info will come out later...

just to be safe he should stay clear of the advil

ribonucleic

• Getbig V
  • I bring you ultimate reality!
« Reply #39 on: July 11, 2006, 01:24:55 PM »
He...pulled something, is taking a couple of days off

This sounds right. He lifted a weight and is now taking a couple of days off.

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 11, 2006, 01:36:52 PM »

I bet he pulled his right thumb. Alot of wear/tear when you text message 300x's a day 'wat u be wearin rite now babygirl boo...i miss u' to numerous bitches/ho's and baby mamas. Not to mention punching in phone numbers and all the saving and storing he has to do with his right thumb on his cell? We better give him some space...I bet his right forearm is grossly overtrained. This all assuminghe is right handed.
?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #41 on: July 11, 2006, 01:38:37 PM »
just to be safe he should stay clear of the advil

I agree.  that stuff is brutally overpriced.  buy the store brand ibuprofin tablets for 40% less and put the savings into more insulin and GH.

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
  • WTF Happened, BBing Is Dead. I Didn't Miss A Thing
« Reply #42 on: July 11, 2006, 02:12:30 PM »

I spoke with the guy that he is training with and where he is staying at the moment. He will eventually go to England to train with Dorian.  I just got some pictures from Chris last Wednesday, some really cool ones, including one with him posing with a license plate saying Getbig!

Where's the pics?
I

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 11, 2006, 02:15:06 PM »
Where's the pics?
Probably on his camera phone...probably sent it to his numerous bitches/ho's and baby mamas with an attachment that says...'still be swole for you girl'.
?

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 11, 2006, 02:17:07 PM »
Probably on his camera phone...probably sent it to his numerous bitches/ho's and baby mamas with an attachment that says...'still be swole for you girl'.

I swear to god i always seem to be able to read your post before i even open a page, i also seem to be able to read your moms mind before i even open her legs :o
I

Blockhead

• Toms
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: July 11, 2006, 02:18:49 PM »
I swear to god i always seem to be able to read your post before i even open a page, i also seem to be able to read your moms mind before i even i open her legs :o
That rhymed! I didnt know you are a poet at heart, Mike?
?

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 11, 2006, 02:21:43 PM »
That rhymed! I didnt know you are a poet at heart, Mike?

I dabble a bit, lovely of you to take notice :)
I

Cavalier22

• Getbig IV
  • Citizens! The Fatherland is in Danger
« Reply #47 on: July 11, 2006, 02:29:28 PM »
"hes basically a natural with what he uses"

"basically" a natural?  yeah right lets see what he would like like at this age natural. these people are so far into the drug culture they lose touch with reality to a degree
Valhalla awaits.

brianX

• Getbig IV
  • Kiwiol has 13" arms!
« Reply #48 on: July 11, 2006, 02:32:43 PM »
HAHA, most of these idiots think 750 mg/week is a "beginner" dosage. ::)
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

MikeThaMachine

• Getbig V
« Reply #49 on: July 11, 2006, 02:39:16 PM »
"hes basically a natural with what he uses"

"basically" a natural?  yeah right lets see what he would like like at this age natural. these people are so far into the drug culture they lose touch with reality to a degree

Remember though he has always been able to do a great vaccum pose and even at high weight. Not many pros big or small can claim that, he must not be using some things that others are. I get your point with the ""basically" a natural" thing though, it's either you are or aren't :)
I