Author Topic: Lee Priest Injury Pictures...  (Read 31478 times)

alexxx

• Getbig V
  • Don't hate..
Re: Lee Priest Injury Pictures...
« Reply #75 on: September 03, 2006, 10:53:50 AM »
Oh man this is hilarious!
just push some weight!

UPINTHEMGUTS

• Getbig V
  • I can spot crazy pussy....
« Reply #76 on: September 03, 2006, 01:23:17 PM »
Yes i will be at the EXPO we know that Shawn will i be selling anything no.I will be giving away Twinlab photos.So before you open your stupid mouth again get it right.Yes the count down is on OH WHAT DID WE HEAR SHAWN? OH THAT'S RIGHT NOTHING BUT SHIT FROM YOUR MOUTH. :)  HEY GO TO CHURCH AND DO WHAT YOU DO BEST  LIE TO THE LORD.

God damn. Let's start the war.................

Shawn? Your response, please??

gibberj2

• Getbig IV
« Reply #77 on: September 03, 2006, 01:33:53 PM »
only a grade A mofo would suggest someone inflicted that kind of thing on themselves. This is shawn seeing that the injury is real and stubbornly continuing to say it's because Lee doesn't wanna do PDI any more.

TN

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #78 on: September 03, 2006, 04:33:12 PM »
The pics: nasty...but fun to look at though, Lee....sorry to hear about the infection..but shit happens..wish you a speedy recovery.

Wombat

• Getbig IV
  • Your name tattooed to my ass!
« Reply #79 on: September 03, 2006, 06:12:19 PM »
Yes i will be at the EXPO we know that Shawn will i be selling anything no.I will be giving away Twinlab photos.So before you open your stupid mouth again get it right.Yes the count down is on OH WHAT DID WE HEAR SHAWN? OH THAT'S RIGHT NOTHING BUT SHIT FROM YOUR MOUTH. :)  HEY GO TO CHURCH AND DO WHAT YOU DO BEST  LIE TO THE LORD.

brilliant words!!!Although i think it makes Shawn that much more amusing that he belongs to a cult but has no problem causing shiat...

caseyviator

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #80 on: September 03, 2006, 10:20:28 PM »
The pics: nasty...but fun to look at though, Lee....sorry to hear about the infection..but shit happens..wish you a speedy recovery.

lee i wish u all the best....what caused it if that was already told sorry i missed it...it  looks like the veggie oil shit ,,,but ur arms never had that look to me,,,cause when really ripped they appear to show great separation,striations and the muscles move n look in proportion.....was it from scare tissue build up????? bad needle or bad gear???  or what???
thanks for any info i greatly appreciate it as it could happen to any one!! this is why site injections suck to me but they r nessesary when takin shit all the time!

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #81 on: September 04, 2006, 06:10:28 AM »
lee i wish u all the best....what caused it if that was already told sorry i missed it...it  looks like the veggie oil shit ,,,but ur arms never had that look to me,,,cause when really ripped they appear to show great separation,striations and the muscles move n look in proportion.....was it from scare tissue build up????? bad needle or bad gear???  or what???
thanks for any info i greatly appreciate it as it could happen to any one!! this is why site injections suck to me but they r nessesary when takin shit all the time!

Hit it in scar tissue.

Marty Champions

• Getbig V
« Reply #82 on: September 04, 2006, 06:18:23 AM »

hahahah MARILYN MANSON 4 LIFE!
A

irish_strenght

• Getbig II
  • sex me im irish
« Reply #83 on: September 04, 2006, 07:40:50 AM »
best of luck lee whatever you do at least your still competing in two sports

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #84 on: September 04, 2006, 08:17:27 AM »
Hit Scar Tissue?
Sounds more like I hit a Nerve :'(
Clown ::)

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: September 04, 2006, 09:19:35 AM »
Shawn, don't you feel like you are beating a dead horse?
Cap...isn't this whole board that way?  ;)
:D Weee

willie mosconi

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #86 on: September 04, 2006, 09:27:42 AM »
Hit Scar Tissue?

does shawn get along with anybody?

Laura Lee

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
« Reply #87 on: September 04, 2006, 09:32:33 AM »
Ya...that is true, especially with all 20 or so of the King threads as of yesterday.  I guess I find it kind of sad to see an adult male act this way.
I hear ya Cap.  Kinda sad, this sport/industry (what ever you want to call it) is very catty and I think the boards make it easy bring out the immaturity of all.   :-\
:D Weee

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #88 on: September 04, 2006, 10:09:21 AM »
Hit Scar Tissue?
Shawn please nothing you say or do bothers me brotha.You are like water of a ducks back.

mopar_freak

• Getbig II
« Reply #89 on: September 04, 2006, 10:34:17 AM »

ohh snap
mish1234
so hot

onlyme

• Getbig V
  • Don't Fuck With Bears
« Reply #90 on: September 04, 2006, 10:38:19 AM »
It's funny how Sean thinks others should act the way he would. 

civello_06

• Getbig II
« Reply #91 on: September 04, 2006, 11:03:27 AM »
Hit Scar Tissue?

Ever notice how shawn constantly trys 2 clown on Lee and Kamali yet some of the shit Ive heard about him is ten times worse than any contract Lee may have broken or anything Kamali may have failed at?Has Lee ever had his mother sent to jail to cover for his gear use? I dont now if this is true but have heard it before and if it is, well, can u say pussy? Has Kamali or Lee ever been accused of banging transexuals? From what ive seen Lee has been married 3 times and has another one on the hook(Mercedes).Has Kamali or Lee ever invited DEA agents into their houses for coffee and then, coincedentally, been possibly responsible for raids on a few other IFBB pros homes ?(I.E. Dennis James and Milos)Milos had some pretty harsh things to say about lil Shawn and I dont think he'd say them without basis.Not 2 mention Ive heard many ppl on this board accuse Shawn of being a complete asshole in person when if it werent for the fans shawn woul be nuthin more than a juiced gym rat in a bannana hammock.Lee and, I hate to say this but, Kamali have treated their fans with respect from reports on this board. Seems like Shawn wants some company down in the shitter as he is lonley in the realm of the cowards, rats, and bisexuals.Do us all a favor shawn, stop trying to drag Lee down and spout the IFBB creed to someelse.Mabye then u could get into Chic pants and re-live the old days huh Shawn? Now lets see how long it is b4 they delete my post. That'l be number 2.

Lee_a_priest

• Pros
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #92 on: September 04, 2006, 11:07:48 AM »
Ever notice how shawn constantly trys 2 clown on Lee and Kamali yet some of the shit Ive heard about him is ten times worse than any contract Lee may have broken or anything Kamali may have failed at?Has Lee ever had his mother sent to jail to cover for his gear use? I dont now if this is true but have heard it before and if it is, well, can u say pussy? Has Kamali or Lee ever been accused of banging transexuals? From what ive seen Lee has been married 3 times and has another one on the hook(Mercedes).Has Kamali or Lee ever invited DEA agents into their houses for coffee and then, coincedentally, been possibly responsible for raids on a few other IFBB pros homes ?(I.E. Dennis James and Milos)Milos had some pretty harsh things to say about lil Shawn and I dont think he'd say them without basis.Not 2 mention Ive heard many ppl on this board accuse Shawn of being a complete asshole in person when if it werent for the fans shawn woul be nuthin more than a juiced gym rat in a bannana hammock.Lee and, I hate to say this but, Kamali have treated their fans with respect from reports on this board. Seems like Shawn wants some company down in the shitter as he is lonley in the realm of the cowards, rats, and bisexuals.Do us all a favor shawn, stop trying to drag Lee down and spout the IFBB creed to someelse.Mabye then u could get into Chic pants and re-live the old days huh Shawn? Now lets see how long it is b4 they delete my post. That'l be number 2.
I have only been married twice.

Jr. Yates

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: September 04, 2006, 11:11:27 AM »
bodybuildersreality.com

civello_06

• Getbig II
« Reply #94 on: September 04, 2006, 11:23:35 AM »
Sorry Lee

Shawn Ray

• Pros
  • Getbig V
  • Digital Muscle Media
« Reply #95 on: September 04, 2006, 12:11:46 PM »
Not a bad track record. ::)
let me get this straight.
I've been an Original Member of this board since day one, and you fools with 38 total posts want to run me off because I retired from the game?
Things that make you go.............Hhhhhhhhh hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :-*

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #96 on: September 04, 2006, 12:14:02 PM »

Well, obviously you're not good with women.  No big surprise there. 
A

french mistake

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #97 on: September 04, 2006, 12:19:32 PM »
"I have only been married twice."

Travel agents presumably.

civello_06

• Getbig II
« Reply #98 on: September 04, 2006, 12:47:16 PM »
Not a bad track record. ::)
let me get this straight.
I've been an Original Member of this board since day one, and you fools with 38 total posts want to run me off because I retired from the game?
Things that make you go.............Hhhhhhhhh hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :-*
Dont get me wrong shawn, I dont want to run u off. Ur a legend in the sport and I have nuthin but respect for your accomplishments.And I only post on things I think are important or peak my interest.As of late ur ignorant comments have done just that.Funny Shawn, someone posted about ur blatant immaturity on this board not to long ago.Lets see how long it takes u to call me a dirty name or make a 12 year old comment to me.So please, dont leave shawn, last thing I want to do is run u off these boards. Ur just as entertaining as ur good fiend Kamali.

xpac2

• Getbig IV
  • Getbig!
« Reply #99 on: September 04, 2006, 01:19:15 PM »

Well, obviously you're not good with women.  No big surprise there. 

This from the original 40 year old virgin