Author Topic: First real-life synthol sighting!  (Read 2453 times)

tweeter

• Getbig IV
First real-life synthol sighting!
« on: July 29, 2007, 09:01:41 PM »
Well, I did see Brad Hollibaugh one time at a contest but this was the first time I had actually seen it on someone working out at the gym. The guy wasn't very muscular except for his massive biceps. These things were obnoxiously huge and stayed flexed all the time. He was about mid 30's and was working out with a young kid, probably about 13-14...probably showing him how he built those huge guns! Pretty sad...it was a sight to see up close though.

Mars

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: First real-life synthol sighting!
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2007, 12:08:46 AM »
you should make a picture of him with your camera phone to expose him on the internet.

gordiano

• Getbig V
  • TEAM "CUTE PENIS", TEAM TRIFLIN' RONNIE COLEMAN
« Reply #2 on: July 30, 2007, 12:10:02 AM »
you should make a picture of him with your camera phone to expose him on the internet.

I like it better when you post hot girl's asses......
HAHA, RON.....

Colby

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: July 30, 2007, 07:19:50 AM »
There is a guy at my gym that sounds just like this guy.  Always working out with young kids, always training arms.  Maybe the kids think it's cool but everyone else can't believe how stupid the guy looks.

No Patience

• Getbig IV
  • adaptation is the creator of evolution
« Reply #4 on: July 30, 2007, 09:28:09 AM »
my only sighting was actually on an airplane....a guy boarded after i sat down and he was sporting a tank top
and had the shit in his delts/bis/tris....he was probably 5'7 150lbs, maybe 40 years old....looked so fucking gay...
and all i could think is that none of the other passengers had a freekin clue he just injected oil

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #5 on: July 30, 2007, 09:44:03 AM »
my calves improved so much  i got accused of synthol! compliment of the year (then again..........maybe not!)
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: July 30, 2007, 10:16:28 AM »
There is a guy at my gym that sounds just like this guy.  Always working out with young kids, always training arms.  Maybe the kids think it's cool but everyone else can't believe how stupid the guy looks.
Yeah, I think I heard some people making fun of this guy when he wasn't around. I wonder if these guys regret the synthol or actually think it looks good. Does anyone know how long synthol stays in your body? Can you get it drained out or something?

D.L. 5

• Getbig IV
  • WILL HARRIS: BRINGING GAY BACK!
« Reply #7 on: July 30, 2007, 10:17:57 AM »
Yeah, I think I heard some people making fun of this guy when he wasn't around. I wonder if these guys regret the synthol or actually think it looks good. Does anyone know how long synthol stays in your body? Can you get it drained out or something?

I THINK U CAN DRAIN IT OUT WITH NEEDLE. OR OVER TIME IT DECREASES.
JAY "OLIVE OIL" CUTLER!

ironneck

• Getbig V
  • team young getbiggers
« Reply #8 on: July 30, 2007, 03:47:52 PM »
i know klaus himself
he lives near my hometown

akers1021

• Competitors II
  • Getbig IV
  • "Big arms and delts dont make you a bodybuilder"
« Reply #9 on: July 30, 2007, 04:59:10 PM »
i know klaus himself
he lives near my hometown

Damn with him there your price for gas must be low, I mean he could supply the whole country with oil.    ;D

bigkid

• Getbig IV
« Reply #10 on: July 30, 2007, 05:07:56 PM »
I saw that synthol guy with the crazy mustache at the gnc show in 2003.

Birdman

• Getbig III
  • Pump Til You Puke!
« Reply #11 on: July 30, 2007, 06:38:22 PM »
I saw that synthol guy with the crazy mustache at the gnc show in 2003.

I saw the same guy

TheDoctor

• Getbig III
  • I am Fat and Bulking,Im sensitive about my weight.
« Reply #12 on: July 30, 2007, 06:45:08 PM »
Well, I did see Brad Hollibaugh one time at a contest but this was the first time I had actually seen it on someone working out at the gym. The guy wasn't very muscular except for his massive biceps. These things were obnoxiously huge and stayed flexed all the time. He was about mid 30's and was working out with a young kid, probably about 13-14...probably showing him how he built those huge guns! Pretty sad...it was a sight to see up close though.
Brad Holliburgh entered the Mr Universe a couple of years back and lost to a guy 40 pounds lighter the judges said they could not in all good concious give it to Holliburgh because of his synthol infested arms.
Goal to lift Heavy

tweeter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #13 on: July 30, 2007, 06:52:57 PM »
He had the nastiest looking skin when I saw him at the GNC a few years back; he was also sweating profusley.