Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 760054 times)

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
Re: Nasser Nights and more...
« Reply #2750 on: October 23, 2009, 04:38:03 PM »
He is so lean and vascular that his skin looks paper thin

you're a creepy homo.
Deep Tissue Massage

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #2751 on: October 23, 2009, 05:01:13 PM »
gotta hand it to Groink for going toe to toe with Nasser, this is a first on getbig. a member going up against a pro bodybuilder with pictures to boot.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #2752 on: October 29, 2009, 09:10:45 AM »
Nasser looking large and in charge outside of Costco in his most recent pic here.  300 lbs with abs fueled by Gala Apples, diet Dr. Pepper and bottled water  8) 

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2753 on: October 29, 2009, 09:56:42 AM »
Nasser looking large and in charge outside of Costco in his most recent pic here.  300 lbs with abs fueled by Gala Apples, diet Dr. Pepper and bottled water  8) 

hahaha i believe gronk will cancel his challenge after seeing this shot!!..

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #2754 on: October 29, 2009, 10:19:31 AM »
Is nasser ashamed of going bald?...

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #2755 on: October 29, 2009, 10:22:33 AM »
hahaha i believe gronk will cancel his challenge after seeing this shot!!..

Here's me owning Nasser 3 years ago at 230

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2756 on: October 29, 2009, 10:26:02 AM »

gronk, serious question, do you have ANY shot not by yourself in the mirror??.. if you dont have anyone to take pics of you it's better to use the self-timer...

sure nasser dwarfs you here although you contracts your arm while he is totally relaxed.. again it's a joke just to compare you to him..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #2757 on: October 29, 2009, 10:32:49 AM »
gronk, serious question, do you have ANY shot not by yourself in the mirror??.. if you dont have anyone to take pics of you it's better to use the self-timer...

sure nasser dwarfs you here although you contracts your arm while he is totally relaxed.. again it's a joke just to compare you to him..

Serious response.....no I don't. It REALLY is just all for fucking around for me. i can't see myself stripping down and setting up a camera to take pics for Getbig.

even worse... My GF would laugh me out of the house if i asked her to take pics of me so i can "own" some guys on Getbig.

I just snap one in the mirror with my cell and post it.

All of the "post a real pic....that's a shitty phone pic." comments?  I know....and i don't care, blast away

Mr. Magoo

• Getbig V
  • THE most mistaken identity on getbig
« Reply #2758 on: October 29, 2009, 10:35:55 AM »
Serious response.....no I don't. It REALLY is just all for fucking around for me. i can't see myself stripping down and setting up a camera to take pics for Getbig.

even worse... My GF would laugh me out of the house if i asked her to take pics of me so i can "own" some guys on Getbig.

All of the "post a real pic....that's a shitty phone pic." comments?  I know....and i don't care, blast away

At least post one more recent than 3 years ago.

And theres no need to bring the imaginary girlfriend into this, we all know you have no one in your life so thats why you take all the pictures by yourself

;D couldn't resist

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2759 on: October 29, 2009, 10:36:20 AM »
and by the way grk, my triceps beats yours  :-X

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #2760 on: October 29, 2009, 10:39:15 AM »
and by the way grk, my triceps beats yours  :-X

I see you actually made yourself TALLER than me in this one  :D :D

Scale the pics, son.

That's a 19 inch + arm vs a 15 inch arm, if your lucky.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2761 on: October 29, 2009, 10:40:23 AM »

i like to take pics when i feel i look good just to see the improvements,.. i used to ask my wife to take them for me then she got bored and decided not to shoot me again so i started to use the self timer ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #2762 on: October 29, 2009, 10:44:05 AM »
I see you actually made yourself TALLER than me in this one  :D :D

Scale the pics, son.

That's a 19 inch + arm vs a 15 inch arm, if your lucky.

no gronk i made your arm taller than mine, note that yours is bent while mine is stretched!!.. my arm in this pic. is 17'..

Signifying Monkey

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2763 on: October 29, 2009, 10:45:42 AM »
no gronk i made your arm taller than mine, note that yours is bent while mine is stretched!!.. my arm in this pic. is 17'..

wow, then "gronk" must have 22" guns!

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #2764 on: October 29, 2009, 10:50:33 AM »
nasser is a baldy....

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #2765 on: October 29, 2009, 11:11:08 AM »
lol here is my Groink impersonation, "Look at this picture I am bigger than Dexter Jackson!"  ;D

Jonny34

• Getbig III
« Reply #2766 on: October 29, 2009, 11:31:05 AM »
lol here is my Groink impersonation, "Look at this picture I am bigger than Dexter Jackson!"  ;D

Pretty awful impersonation. At least Groink is bigger than Nasser. You look fat again. You have tiny arms, little shoulders, no traps, a fat face, dark circles under your eyes. You falling off the bandwagon again, you look FAT.  :-\ Groink looks a lot better than Nasser and he has a full head of hair. ;)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #2767 on: October 29, 2009, 01:03:11 PM »

groink in all honesty you have some mass. however it is clear you have a layer or 2 of fat on you that gives the impression of you having more muscle.

nasser is all muscle. i cannot believe you are serious with these posts.

that tri shot reminds me of doggcrapp, big but fat also.

much like my old self  ;D
175lbs by 31st July

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #2768 on: October 29, 2009, 01:12:54 PM »
groink in all honesty you have some mass. however it is clear you have a layer or 2 of fat on you that gives the impression of you having more muscle.

nasser is all muscle. i cannot believe you are serious with these posts.

that tri shot reminds me of doggcrapp, big but fat also.

much like my old self  ;D

Don't entirely agree. i've seen Doggcrapp's pic and he's fatter than Ive ever been. Never said i was real lean.

Also....how can you say that with a straight face and then say Nasser is "solid muscle" ??

His stomach isn't FAT in this pic...but he sure as shit doesn't have abs.

And where is the muscle separation in his arm?  looks like his tore his bi in that pic, in all seriousness.

But I'm sure you'll ignore every (valid) point I've made and stick to the script  ;)

Fatpanda

• Getbig V
  • One getbigger to rule them all.
« Reply #2769 on: October 29, 2009, 01:31:12 PM »
Don't entirely agree. i've seen Doggcrapp's pic and he's fatter than Ive ever been. Never said i was real lean.

Also....how can you say that with a straight face and then say Nasser is "solid muscle" ??

And where is the muscle separation in his arm?  looks like his tore his bi in that pic, in all seriousness.

But I'm sure you'll ignore every (valid) point I've made and stick to the script  ;)

i don't think your as fat as doggcrapp either, just making that observation about size/fat/muscle.

nasser looks like a beast in that pic, he is off season, yet you can see how solid he is, has virtually no fat, he has veins all over his arms ( something the current mr olympia didn't have on the olympia stage), and i can see seperation in his arms, not to mention there is no sign of a gut whatsoever.

he could, and probably does have abs under that tshirt.
175lbs by 31st July

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #2770 on: October 29, 2009, 01:33:53 PM »

Nasser abs are so defined that they were always visible even when he'd guest pose at relatively high bf%

Closer-up recent shots have all showed that his arms are very lean and vascular.  Even though this isn't a close-up you can tell skin looks pretty thin in it.

Also no one has yet commented on the size of his chest in this picture - it's ridiculously huge!  Very hard to find anyone with a chest sticking out that much in a shirt  :o

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #2771 on: October 29, 2009, 01:38:33 PM »
i don't think your as fat as doggcrapp either, just making that observation about size/fat/muscle.

he has veins all over his arms , and i can see seperation in his arms,

please point this out to me, and be specific please.  i see one vein, the one everybody has. and I see  Zero separation, what am i missing?

lovemonkey

• Getbig V
  • Two kinds of people; Those that can extrapolate
« Reply #2772 on: October 29, 2009, 01:41:50 PM »
lol here is my Groink impersonation, "Look at this picture I am bigger than Dexter Jackson!"  ;D

Please good lord don't tell me you're barely taller than Dexter, lmao! I've stood next to Dexter irl and made him look like about as tall as a squirrel! I love it, everyone that racks on my calcium physique are either fat anonymous trolls, juiced or midgets. The only one that has really "owned" me so to speak is semenstase with pics of a supposedly clean and somewhat tall physique.
from incomplete data

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #2773 on: October 29, 2009, 01:45:48 PM »
Please good lord don't tell me you're barely taller than Dexter, lmao! I've stood next to Dexter irl and made him look like about as tall as a squirrel! I love it, everyone that racks on my calcium physique are either fat anonymous trolls, juiced or midgets. The only one that has really "owned" me so to speak is semenstase with pics of a supposedly clean and somewhat tall physique.

Uhhhh...where have I "racked" on your physique?  I take it you're a little on the sensitive side lol, but anyway I'm 5'10" which is average height.  Never had a problem with it.  If that amounts to being a "midget" in your book then I guess I am one  ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #2774 on: October 29, 2009, 01:45:48 PM »

Don't forget that Dex is leaning in to the pic, where bigbobs is standing straight......they are about the same height.