Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 760016 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #3375 on: January 15, 2010, 10:10:35 AM »

he's a fat fuck and you know it, the more you sit here and makes excuses for your hero, the bigger a dick you become

That's  a FAT OLD MAN...sorry to burst your bubble.

You haven't seen him in person.  Alex23 and I have.  We both disagree. 

Many others who have only seen pics don't share your negative opinion either. 

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #3376 on: January 15, 2010, 10:11:21 AM »
You sound like the kind of guy who is too cheap and ungrateful to every buy a friend anything just a small show of appreciation?  Even if he were to be very hospitable to you and your wife I mean boyfriend, take time driving you around to show places, taking you out to eat, etc.

What mademe laugh was not the "gift" part but more the "sweatpants". And that you probably stuck along long enough to see him put them on. You even probably asked to witness that great moment of bonding between you two.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3377 on: January 15, 2010, 10:12:36 AM »
What mademe laugh was not the "gift" part but more the "sweatpants". And that you probably stuck along long enough to see him put them on. You even probably asked to witness that great moment of bonding between you two.

It was a hoodie and sweatpant combo.  Only a homo would fantasize that there is something homosexual about that.  Seems like  there are many more people who share BayGBM's views here than I thought  :-\

ag2

• Getbig III
  • President of the Peanut gallery.
« Reply #3378 on: January 15, 2010, 10:14:40 AM »

Wow you seem to be obsessed with gay stuff so I assume that you must be a faget, also you are showing new levels of hate which shows that you are jelous of bobs, whats the matter tubby? Are you mad because you are a hate filled loser posting from your trailer while Bobs is relaxing on the beach in Cali and riding around in limos?  As far as intellect goes, Bobs = young sucessful professional in good shape, you = hate filled trailer trash to scared to post your own pic,  :-*

ps: You do not sound smart from reading your post history so I call BS on the intellect claim.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #3379 on: January 15, 2010, 10:18:41 AM »
I believe what I see,I don't care who says what

in those new pics you posted Nasser looks very fat, bloated and old....it looks like his head is going to explode. He realy needs to lay off the PED's. they aren't working anymore and he's going to land his ass in a hospital if he keeps it up.

If you are as good a friend as you say you are, stop with the hero worship and tell your "friend' he might want to lay off the gear before he kills himself.

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #3380 on: January 15, 2010, 10:19:58 AM »
Wow you seem to be obsessed with gay stuff so I assume that you must be a faget, also you are showing new levels of hate which shows that you are jelous of bobs, whats the matter tubby? Are you mad because you are a hate filled loser posting from your trailer while Bobs is relaxing on the beach in Cali and riding around in limos?  As far as intellect goes, Bobs = young sucessful professional in good shape, you = hate filled trailer trash to scared to post your own pic,  :-*

ps: You do not sound smart from reading your post history so I call BS on the intellect claim.

Wow, what a surprise, another gimmick kickin' in. Predictable and pathetic. The Nasser Team touch.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3381 on: January 15, 2010, 10:23:11 AM »
Wow, what a surprise, another gimmick kickin' in. Predictable and pathetic. The Nasser Team touch.

Before making a "gimmick" accusation you should  check his sign-up date compared to mine,  and maybe even skim some post history.  Oh yeah, "intelligent" people don't know that  ;)

I believe what I want to see,I don't care who says what

Fixed

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #3382 on: January 15, 2010, 10:24:35 AM »
Before making a "gimmick" accusation you should  check his sign-up date compared to mine,  and maybe even skim some post history.  Oh yeah, "intelligent" people don't know that  ;)

Fixed

Like it matters. You're all pretty much the same. Like ants. Or roaches.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3383 on: January 15, 2010, 10:26:13 AM »

Oh brother, another "intelligent" reply  ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3384 on: January 15, 2010, 10:27:36 AM »

Fixed

he's fat and old now Babar...accept it.

show me one pic from your recent visit that he doesn't look like an overstuffed bag of shit with high blood pressure.

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #3385 on: January 15, 2010, 10:28:08 AM »

Lets see, you joined the board on Nov 5, 2009 whereas I joined Oct 22, 2004, If you were to read my posts you would see that I am not a Nasser fan and infact he is not even in the top 5 of my fav BB's.  But I respect him as a person because he has been nothing but kind and generous to his fans which is more than what I can say for 95% of pros out there.

Many people on this board know me in real life as I have been on here for over 5 years.

So according to you I made a gimmick account in 2004 because I knew that 6 years later I would be replying to your post  ::)  Did you want to know tomorrow's winning lotto numbers?  epic self ownage and thanks for proving my point that you are about as smart as a sack of doorknobs.   ;)

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #3386 on: January 15, 2010, 10:30:07 AM »

Wow we are down to this now, ok I'll play long mortacoil, I am rubber you are glue, what bounces off me sticks to you  ;D

Thanks for raising the maturity and intellect of this forum.   ::)

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #3387 on: January 15, 2010, 10:32:23 AM »

LOL how are we the same genius, we are a) different religion's b) have very different views on BB.  Funny that the guy with the brain of an ant and the cowardice of a roach would make reference to them.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3388 on: January 15, 2010, 10:45:46 AM »
LOL how are we the same genius, we are a) different religion's b) have very different views on BB.  Funny that the guy with the brain of an ant and the cowardice of a roach would make reference to them.

You don't understand. when a Caucasian says "you are all the same" it doesn't mean he isn't aware of the cultural differences between you people.

It means you are not worth the time and effort to care.

you are all the same

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #3389 on: January 15, 2010, 10:46:53 AM »
a little birdy tells me bobs paid nasser $35 to fuck the space between his toes.

is this true bobber?
Deep Tissue Massage

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #3390 on: January 15, 2010, 10:50:55 AM »
You don't understand. when a Caucasian says "you are all the same" it doesn't mean he isn't aware of the cultural differences between you people.

It means you are not worth the time and effort to care.

you are all the same

Clearly I am worth the effort since you are sticking your nose in my business, what's the matter ? did I insult your boyfriend mortocoil, Also didn't your so called white country vote a black muslim named Hussein into the white house?  Clearly White people need coloured people to rule and dominate them.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3391 on: January 15, 2010, 10:51:22 AM »
a little birdy tells me bobs paid nasser $35 to fuck the space between his toes.

is this true bobber?

His real name is Babar we have discovered. i don't know why he is ashamed of that....it's a pretty cool sounding name.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3392 on: January 15, 2010, 10:58:04 AM »
Clearly I am worth the effort since you are sticking your nose in my business, what's the matter ? did I insult your boyfriend mortocoil, Also didn't your so called white country vote a black muslim named Hussein into the white house?  Clearly White people need coloured people to rule and dominate them.

I just like making fun of team Nasser, again with these dildos telling me how much i "care"  ::)

Obama is a figurehead at best and clearly a one -and- done president. it's actually good that he is such a do-nothing guy, because now these assholes had their chance, and fucked it up. You will NEVER see another guy president again after this asshole.

As far as muslims go.....like I said, i really don't care enough to make distinctions within the whole group. you are all a bunch of assholes

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #3393 on: January 15, 2010, 12:21:06 PM »
HAHA Again we see the usual suspects all feasting on Nasser-related nuggets and then desperately trying to convince us that they are not interested in this great man ;D

To Dr Chumps, I am most flattered you think I am this legend of both the Iron game and the game of life. To confuse me with a man with an elite level IQ who oozes charm, sophistication and - when needed - brute power, is a great compliment. I do hope I keep you happy and amused with your myriad "gimmick" theories and speculations.

To Groink, I don't agree that Nasser look bad at all. I think he still looks large and very much in charge (of your tv delivery man brain by the looks of it).

Nasser has reached a point - at a VERY early age for such luxury - that he can please himself. He can train how and when he wants. He can get up when he wants. Sleep with this woman or that woman (and he has multiple choice here). This is his life now. I hope you are recovering from the mental breakdown you posted that you had when your wife leave you, sincerely.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #3394 on: January 15, 2010, 12:25:31 PM »
Nasser has reached a point - at a VERY early age for such luxury - that he can please himself. He can train how and when he wants. He can get up when he wants. Sleep with this woman or that woman (and he has multiple choice here). This is his life now. I hope you are recovering from the mental breakdown you posted that you had when your wife leave you, sincerely.
Pick up a book, Nasser. Do you some good.   ;)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3395 on: January 15, 2010, 12:30:27 PM »
HAHA Again we see the usual suspects all feasting on Nasser-related nuggets and then desperately trying to convince us that they are not interested in this great man ;D

To Dr Chumps, I am most flattered you think I am this legend of both the Iron game and the game of life. To confuse me with a man with an elite level IQ who oozes charm, sophistication and - when needed - brute power, is a great compliment. I do hope I keep you happy and amused with your myriad "gimmick" theories and speculations.

To Groink, I don't agree that Nasser look bad at all. I think he still looks large and very much in charge (of your tv delivery man brain by the looks of it).

So of all the choices he has....he's decided to be a fat fuck?  he is obviously a fat old man now, with a very big head.

I used to just talk shit when i challenged nasser to a posedown, now i wouldn't do it because i don't want to embarrass a washed-up BBer out of respect

El Diablo Blanco

• Getbig V
  • Nom Nom Nom Nom
« Reply #3396 on: January 15, 2010, 01:04:59 PM »
So of all the choices he has....he's decided to be a fat fuck?  he is obviously a fat old man now, with a very big head.

I used to just talk shit when i challenged nasser to a posedown, now i wouldn't do it because i don't want to embarrass a washed-up BBer out of respect

I noticed you edited out the bit about covering up.  He covers up because he's a humble quiet man.  Nasser never wanted the attention that came his way.  He makes that fact obvious.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3397 on: January 15, 2010, 01:13:06 PM »
I noticed you edited out the bit about covering up.  He covers up because he's a humble quiet man.  Nasser never wanted the attention that came his way.  He makes that fact obvious.

I didn't edit shit...i guess the powers that be were offended? Over what?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #3398 on: January 15, 2010, 01:15:24 PM »
Pick up a book, Nasser. Do you some good.   ;)
Sharma = Nasser lurking around the board

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #3399 on: January 15, 2010, 01:23:47 PM »
LOL So Groink is a fucking TV Delivery Man????;D

And you dare talk shit to me and Bobs?  you are like the lowest on the socioeconomic ladder so STFU.

For an uneducated TV delivery man you sure do talk a lot of shit, How about you bow down to myself, Bobs and Sharma because we are your gentic superiors, career superiors and emotional superiors since we don't get depressed and take medication.  Your white women are on our dicks and that makes you so mad because while we "brown" men can afford to take them on vacations to Cali, Mexico, Hawaii etc. the best you can do is the Burger King dollar menu, When I buy my next 60 inch plasma I will give you a call otherwise I have no need to even acknowledge your existence.  lol TV delivery man ...I fell out of my chair laughing  :D