Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 760082 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #3425 on: January 15, 2010, 04:46:52 PM »
what is your BF these days Bobs?...honestly, if that's possible

Honestly I've never measured it but I would guess around 15%?  I  heard usually people measure higher than they guess so  I don't know.   I don't feel fat, so I guess the # doesn't concern me so much. 

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
« Reply #3426 on: January 15, 2010, 04:52:02 PM »
Wow when I first started watching that video, I figured the pharaoh of muscle would weigh somewhere between 290-300.  But he exceeded expectations at a HUGE 318!!!

For those saying "he looks small", well its because muscle is much denser than fat and takes up less room. 

I believe they say 1lb of fat takes up 5x more space than 1lb of muscle.  Thats why all you "permabulkers" mocking Nasser's size don't realize that your 20" arms of fat cannot compare to Nasser's arms, and in reality if you were a similar bodyfat you would be much much smaller.

Good job on the video Bobs.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #3427 on: January 15, 2010, 04:59:57 PM »
Wow when I first started watching that video, I figured the pharaoh of muscle would weigh somewhere between 290-300.  But he exceeded expectations at a HUGE 318!!!

For those saying "he looks small", well its because muscle is much denser than fat and takes up less room. 

I believe they say 1lb of fat takes up 5x more space than 1lb of muscle.  Thats why all you "permabulkers" mocking Nasser's size don't realize that your 20" arms of fat cannot compare to Nasser's arms, and in reality if you were a similar bodyfat you would be much much smaller.

Good job on the video Bobs.

Nasser isn't lean...not even close, he's 20% or better in that vid.  he looks like a blowfish with that giant melon.

I can help him gain a respectable physique back, and make him look good again.  poor Nasser spent a lifetime letting all of those drugs do the work for him, now he has no answer because they have stopped working, leaving him a bloated mix of fat and sloppy muscle.

He must learn from a Natural MASTER trainer how to properly make your muscles respond

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #3428 on: January 15, 2010, 05:02:08 PM »
::)

He is about 100 lbs heavier than me at similar bodyfat
I dont think so Bobs look at the pics you are much leaner than Nasser, I mean he was a great champion no doubt but he has gotten fat but its ok no reason for him to be in shape now. Peace

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3429 on: January 15, 2010, 05:04:02 PM »

Nasser isn't lean...not even close, he's 20% or better in that vid.  he looks like a blowfish with that giant melon.

Actually Nasser is writing a book on bodybuilding for us to learn from.

You used to claim he's "nowhere near" 300 lbs, so I at least expected you to take those words back when I posted the vid, but if you dont want to its OK, it doesn't change his true weight :)

And even if he is 20%, at 317 lbs that is incredibly muscular (253.6 lbs with 0 % bodyfat while its humanly impossible to be 0%).  Case closed.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #3430 on: January 15, 2010, 05:06:06 PM »
Indeed....it looks like he's never touched a weight in his life.

As an older Master trainer myself i could show Nasser the intensity and approach needed to develop an outstanding physique even into your 40's without the use of PED's . He has relied on the drugs his whole entire life and now that they are failing him, he is wandering aimlessly, he has never lifted an honest weight in his life.

I will become his new Father and show him the way
That is a nice turn of phrase. (no homo)

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #3431 on: January 15, 2010, 05:25:05 PM »
Indeed....it looks like he's never touched a weight in his life.

As an older Master trainer myself i could show Nasser the intensity and approach needed to develop an outstanding physique even into your 40's without the use of PED's . He has relied on the drugs his whole entire life and now that they are failing him, he is wandering aimlessly, he has never lifted an honest weight in his life.

I will become his new Father and show him the way

Oh brother the delusion of some Getbiggers is unreal!

First you want to have a posedown with him, and now you want to train him?  He is a 3x (at least) uncrowned Mr. Olympia.  I'm sure he knows enough about Bodybuilding.

Now if he needs a tv installed, thats another story.   

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #3432 on: January 15, 2010, 05:29:17 PM »

First you want to have a posedown with him, and now you want to train him?  He is a 3x (at least) uncrowned Mr. Olympia.  I'm sure he knows enough about Bodybuilding.

And Dorian schooled Nasser but he's a mess these days. So's Nasser. It happens. And I'll bet that Groink won't outsize Nasser, but he'd seriously kick his ass symmetry-wise. We've seen the pics. Nasser has more than his share of battle wounds.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3433 on: January 15, 2010, 05:38:14 PM »
And Dorian schooled Nasser but he's a mess these days. So's Nasser. It happens. And I'll bet that Groink won't outsize Nasser, but he'd seriously kick his ass symmetry-wise. We've seen the pics. Nasser has more than his share of battle wounds.

It's no accident that he wears sleeves down to his elbows 24/7.

Two torn biceps will do that to ya  ;)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3434 on: January 15, 2010, 05:48:40 PM »
I must say that Big Babar and Nasser have strangely symbiotic relationship.

Big knobs is star struck and in awe of "huge Nasser" he feels privileged to be an insider in his world, Babar hangs on Nasser's every word and will do whatever his idol says, believing he is in the presence of greatness

And Nasser feels like the "Big Man" to his captive audience Babar, reliving his glory days and putting on a show for his young squire.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3435 on: January 15, 2010, 05:54:19 PM »
I would be surprised if Nasser weighs 300, but if you posted proof I'd admit i was wrong in a heartbeat. i may be a ball breaker but I'm also a fair guy.

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3436 on: January 15, 2010, 05:56:46 PM »
To everyone who doubted Nasser's current bodyweight, here's a very interesting and entertaining video I shot last week of Nasser weighing himself and speaking a bit for getbiggers  ;D

Was it your wife walking down the stairs at the end of the clip Bobs?
Q

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3437 on: January 15, 2010, 05:59:07 PM »

where did i say i doubt it?

i said "that's the smallest looking 300 pounder i've ever seen".....didn't say it wasn't true.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3438 on: January 15, 2010, 06:01:15 PM »
Actually Nasser is writing a book on bodybuilding for us to learn from.

You used to claim he's "nowhere near" 300 lbs, so I at least expected you to take those words back when I posted the vid, but if you dont want to its OK, it doesn't change his true weight :)

And even if he is 20%, at 317 lbs that is incredibly muscular (253.6 lbs with 0 % bodyfat while its humanly impossible to be 0%).  Case closed.

Is he going to include a chapter on training with torn Biceps and Triceps ?

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3439 on: January 15, 2010, 06:03:29 PM »
Bobs, Nasser definitely weighs over 300 lbs but he's carrying a ton of that weight around his waist.
Did you see his abs?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3440 on: January 15, 2010, 06:12:36 PM »
Bobs, Nasser definitely weighs over 300 lbs but he's carrying a ton of that weight around his waist.
Did you see his abs?

I'm sure Babar has....but the sad thing is instead of telling us the truth, he's going to lie through his teeth to lick his hero's balls and tell us he's huge, big ass guns, thick pecs, blah....blah...blah...

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #3441 on: January 15, 2010, 06:19:53 PM »
I'm sure Babar has....but the sad thing is instead of telling us the truth, he's going to lie through his teeth to lick his hero's balls and tell us he's huge, big ass guns, thick pecs, blah....blah...blah...

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3442 on: January 15, 2010, 06:32:05 PM »

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3443 on: January 16, 2010, 01:16:26 AM »
To everyone who doubted Nasser's current bodyweight, here's a very interesting and entertaining video I shot last week of Nasser weighing himself and speaking a bit for getbiggers  ;D

haaaahaa, nasser as always funny and smart and of course BIG!!..

the idiots of GB said many times before that from his recent pics nasser didnt look anything more than 250 pounds, they didnt talk about his fats and this shit except now after they have been proved wrong although nasser in this video looks the exact same as in his recent pics.!!.. why we didnt here these "fat" comments before!..

but really i was expecting this and even more from GB idiots..

and yes gronk from your comments it's clear that nasser doesnt own your mind ::).. with all due respect to you, and to the fact that your are around 250 pounds and still keeps a good shape in your 40s, you too have a high BF%, at least higher than nasser and there is no wonder why you havent posted any topless pic. of your body!!.. you even didnt post a pic. of your biceps from the front when i asked you to show you had some details!!..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3444 on: January 16, 2010, 01:19:58 AM »

haaaaaaaahaaa very funny but TRUE.. and dont worry gronk i am sure nasser will give you good tips if you install a tv for him, nasser always treats ppl "like you" in a generous way!.. ;D

JOCKTHEGLIDE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3445 on: January 16, 2010, 09:27:46 AM »
whats even funnier my friend,,,is that he is not afriad of getbig like other bodbyuilders out there to talk about getbig even how rude we are he does not shy away from the trash talk its ironic how we make fun of bodybuilders here that dont come here,,,yet they come on here then we stll make fun of them,,,,,you want win at getbig only way to win is ignore getbig,,,losers

the idiots of GB said many times before that from his recent pics nasser didnt look anything more than 250 pounds, they didnt talk about his fats and this shit except now after they have been proved wrong although nasser in this video looks the exact same as in his recent pics.!!.. why we didnt here these "fat" comments before!..

and yes gronk from your comments it's clear that nasser doesnt own your mind ::).. with all due respect to you, and to the fact that your are around 250 pounds and still keeps a good shape in your 40s, you too have a high BF%, at least higher than nasser and there is no wonder why you havent posted any topless pic. of your body!!.. you even didnt post a pic. of your biceps from the front when i asked you to show you had some details!!..

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #3446 on: January 16, 2010, 09:29:00 AM »
haaaaaaaahaaa very funny but TRUE.. and dont worry gronk i am sure nasser will give you good tips if you install a tv for him, nasser always treats ppl "like you" in a generous way!.. ;D
Groink installs tv's?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3447 on: January 16, 2010, 09:33:17 AM »

I've been calling him "fat" since you guys started spamming recent pics of him.

When you get Nasser to pose in a tank top, or shirtless  i will gladly do the same.....I'm 264 lbs right now, with a tight (not CUT) waist and tremendous muscles....I will own your boy into next week.

Sorry Sharif...but as Nasser says I'm "not worthy" for him....you're "not worthy"  for me.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3448 on: January 16, 2010, 10:09:31 AM »
Was it your wife walking down the stairs at the end of the clip Bobs?

yup thats her

Kwon

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #3449 on: January 16, 2010, 10:12:22 AM »
Q