Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 760016 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #3475 on: January 16, 2010, 11:59:01 AM »
When not taking 100 x 100 resolution webcam pics, Groinks arms are more comparable to mine...but below Nasser's league.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3476 on: January 16, 2010, 11:59:41 AM »
yes...my arms are still much bigger than his...even though you are seeing mine from the front and his from the side  ;)

Just like you thought he only looks 250 from his pics - you only see what you want to see!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #3477 on: January 16, 2010, 12:02:04 PM »
When not taking 100 x 100 resolution webcam pics, Groinks arms are more comparable to mine...but below Nasser's league.

Mine are 19.75 inches bob, now big are yours?

again different..... you are seeing mine from the front, you have your arms straight out giving them the illusion they are thicker than they are....do you think you are fooling someone?

MuscleKing

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #3478 on: January 16, 2010, 12:04:06 PM »
Mine are 19.75 inches bob, now big are yours?

again different..... you are seeing mine from the front, you have your arms straight out giving them the illusion they are thicker than they are....do you think you are fooling someone?

You were not even flexing there and your arms still look A LOT bigger than Nassers. Awesome triceps also.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3479 on: January 16, 2010, 12:04:43 PM »
Just like you thought he only looks 250 from his pics - you only see what you want to see!

What are you talking about"?   My arms are STILL bigger than his in those pics too....read much?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3480 on: January 16, 2010, 12:06:35 PM »
What are you talking about"?   My arms are STILL bigger than his in those pics too....read much?

Like I said, you only see what you want to see!  Just like you thought he only weighed 250 lbs and were proven wrong, now you think his arms look smaller than yours.  ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3481 on: January 16, 2010, 12:07:22 PM »
BoooooooooooooM !!!!!!!!!

I am Nassers Father hahahahahahaahaahahaahah aahaahaahaahaa

OH wait wait.......that's a phone pic....it's a fake ::)

Hahahaahaahaahaahaaahaah aaahaahaaaaa !!!!!!!!!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3482 on: January 16, 2010, 12:08:32 PM »
Like I said, you only see what you want to see!  Just like you thought he only weighed 250 lbs and were proven wrong, now you think his arms look smaller than yours.  ::)

His arms don't LOOK smaller...they ARE smaller....you want to put some money on it?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3483 on: January 16, 2010, 12:16:01 PM »
100 dollars says bigknobs and nasser are discussing whether to take the bet or not right now, thinking of ways to fake a measurement video  ;)

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #3484 on: January 16, 2010, 12:42:18 PM »

I am Nassers Father hahahahahahaahaahahaahah aahaahaahaahaa

Let's hope you do a better job this time than you did with your daughter

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3485 on: January 16, 2010, 12:47:33 PM »
Let's hope you do a better job this time than you did with your daughter

oh.....here they come again...the team Nasser gimmicks with their hurt feelings.

They can't say shit about me so they go after a 10 year old little girl....how Muslim of them  ;)

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #3486 on: January 16, 2010, 12:48:30 PM »
What's the story with Nasser then? Is he not in favour on Getbig?

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #3487 on: January 16, 2010, 12:49:00 PM »
oh.....here they come again...the team Nasser gimmicks with their hurt feelings.

They can't say shit about me so they go after a 10 year old little girl....how Muslim of them  ;)

sounds like you're the one with hurt feelings. hopefully your wife will marry a real man and she will be provided for and looked after

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #3488 on: January 16, 2010, 12:50:35 PM »
What's the story with Nasser then? Is he not in favour on Getbig?

he would probably post but why would an elite bodybuildef and AC winner demean himself by arguing with loser tv installation guys whose wives leave them

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3489 on: January 16, 2010, 12:51:13 PM »
His arms don't LOOK smaller...they ARE smaller....you want to put some money on it?

Yeah and Nasser only weighs 250 lbs "tops" right lmao your credibility is already in the gutter, now that you lost that debate you're trying to claim your arms are bigger than his.  

The pic I posted was not even meant to be a "challenge," was just showing that he's not "hiding" anything under his t-shirt, but since you were just humiliated by being 70 lbs off on his bodyweight you're now trying to crawl out of the deep hole you dug yourself by hand-picking low res pics to try to compare your arms to his lol, how sad.

If you could only just be a man and admit that you were wrong and that Nasser is bigger and in better shape than you thought.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3490 on: January 16, 2010, 12:52:14 PM »

sounds like you're the one with hurt feelings. hopefully your wife will marry a real man and she will be provided for and looked after

LOL.  this is what they are reduced to

who's next....my fifth grade math teacher?

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #3491 on: January 16, 2010, 12:53:27 PM »

If you could only just be a man and admit that you were wrong and that Nasser is bigger and in better shape than you thought.

a few pages ago he was bitching about not being invited to the meet with you, nasser and alex.

maybe his feelings are hurt?

MuscleKing

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #3492 on: January 16, 2010, 12:55:00 PM »
Groink > Nasser

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #3493 on: January 16, 2010, 12:56:03 PM »
 :D :D :D

Groink and the rest of the getbiggers have been decimating team( ::))  nasshole so badly that they brought back the sharma/big al accounts out of retirement in a sad attempt to defend old man nasser.

The rage/shame of the nassholios on this thread is reaching critical levels on this thread.

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
« Reply #3494 on: January 16, 2010, 12:56:59 PM »
Oh Brother the delusions of this TV repair man are endless!

When photos of Nasser rolling in style in a Limo are posted he says "those are too dangerous, I would never ride in them".  Yes because I much rather ride in a tv repair van all day long.   ::)

When one of the formerly biggest haters of Nasser meets him in person (Alex23), Alex is quick to acknowledge he was wrong and that Nasser is indeed huge and a very cool dude.

When a video of Nasser blows away the haters by destroying the 300lb mark (317 to be exact), you have these haters claiming "well he looks small".

Now this delusional man wants to challenge the 3x (at least) uncrowned Mr. Olympia?  I think Nasser even acknowledging your existence would be an insult.  The beautiful man with glasses is too busy enjoying life to the fullest to waste his time on you.

Its like when an Olympic sprinter wins the Gold Medal, you always hear of delusional people challenging him on the street to a race.  Its just a waste of time for the elite athlete.

Your delusion is like someone that thinks "Well I beat all the guys at the YMCA at basketball, so I'm gonna call Kobe Bryant and give him some tips".

You challenging Nasser is just ridiculous.  You should pray it doesn't happen, because that would be the biggest ownage in Getbig history (even moreso than the discovery of "Squadfather Towers").

You have convinced me to not watch TV any more, because obviously the radiation has melted your brain.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #3495 on: January 16, 2010, 12:57:41 PM »
It appears to me that Groink's bicep shot is killing Nasser's. I have no axe to grind with anyone, just being honest  ;)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3496 on: January 16, 2010, 12:58:46 PM »
Yeah and Nasser only weighs 250 lbs "tops" right lmao your credibility is already in the gutter, now that you lost that debate you're trying to claim your arms are bigger than his.  

The pic I posted was not even meant to be a "challenge," was just showing that he's not "hiding" anything under his t-shirt, but since you were just humiliated by being 70 lbs off on his bodyweight you're now trying to crawl out of the deep hole you dug yourself by hand-picking low res pics to try to compare your arms to his lol, how sad.

my arm is bigger, and better, than his. like I said, I'll go headsup any time, any where

You can save your weak little meltdown for another time, you are obviously very upset that i took what you thought was an impressive arm pic of your idol....and completely destroyed it with my vastly superior arm.

All the little tirades in the world do not disguise that fact, as hard as you are trying to take the argument in a different direction.

Sorry to burst your "nasser" bubble

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3497 on: January 16, 2010, 12:59:06 PM »
Only someone blind would really that Groink's arms are bigger than Nasser's - just like the claim that Nasser weighs 250 lbs tops...both are so far off from reality.

Now he's basically saying "okay I was totally off with Nasser's bodyweight claim but I'm still right about my arms" lol

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3498 on: January 16, 2010, 01:00:54 PM »
my arm is bigger, and better, than his. like I said, I'll go headsup any time, any where

You can save your weak little meltdown for another time, you are obviously very upset that i took what you thought was an impressive arm pic of your idol....and completely destroyed it with my vastly superior arm.

All the little tirades in the world do not disguise that fact, as hard as you are trying to take the argument in a different direction.

Sorry to burst your "nasser" bubble

Yeah and Nasser is only 250 lbs tops lol like I said your credibility is already in the gutter I'm surprised you are still making challenges.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #3499 on: January 16, 2010, 01:01:17 PM »
Only someone blind would really that Groink's arms are bigger than Nasser's - just like the claim that Nasser weighs 250 lbs tops...both are so far off from reality.

Now he's basically saying "okay I was totally off with Nasser's bodyweight claim but I'm still right about my arms" lol

No, only someone that doesn't agree with you is 'blind'. From the pictures post right here on this page, Groink's is bigger. When Nasser was still competing might be a different story, but with what is posted here, it's a no-brainer.