Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 759952 times)

HugeAl

• Getbig III
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #3525 on: January 16, 2010, 01:42:47 PM »
hahahahahahahaha

please tell me these stilts aren't yours groink?? ;D

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #3526 on: January 16, 2010, 01:43:00 PM »
The thread that refreshes.   :)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #3527 on: January 16, 2010, 01:44:12 PM »
Correction, YOU think you owned him in that pic, just like you thought he was only 250 lbs.  Like I said from the start, his arm is bigger than yours, has a better bicep peak, and is a more clear better resolution picture.

Right ::)

You're a fucking idiot bigknobs....I thought you were cool but now you are just acting like a spoiled little child that is mad because no one will listen to her.

I posted a pic that crushed your hero, and you are butt-hurt.

Funny everyone on this thread that wasn't a gimmick thought so  ;)

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #3528 on: January 16, 2010, 01:44:46 PM »
hahahahahahahaha

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You've got better stilts sharma?

oh and HAHAHAHAHAHA

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3529 on: January 16, 2010, 01:45:39 PM »
hahahahahahahaha

l

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Let's see everyone else here post a leg pic  ;)

i bet they are the biggest ones here

that includes you BigKnobs  :D

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #3530 on: January 16, 2010, 01:45:58 PM »

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ;D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #3531 on: January 16, 2010, 01:48:33 PM »

You're a fucking idiot bigknobs....I thought you were cool but now you are just acting like a spoiled little child that is mad because no one will listen to her.

Look whose feelings are hurt now, where have I made a personal attack or swore.  You = Hurt, not me.

The people who agree with you are always posting against Nasser, so go figure.  You can believe your arms are bigger or even that you are bigger overall, whatever makes you happy.  Doesn't change the truth.

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #3532 on: January 16, 2010, 01:49:18 PM »

C'mon dude - Bobs has a job to do.

Nasser is watching. If bobs doesn't put up a spirited defense Nasser may no longer take him to TJ to load up on.....gas ;) and may even demote him down to "Milos" level.  Nasser has a history of backstabbing his former friends. I 'm sure bobs doesn't want to be the next casualty.

nzmusclemonster

• Getbig V
  • Serenity Now!
« Reply #3533 on: January 16, 2010, 01:50:02 PM »
Greg's legs = pathetic.

Why doesn't everyone in this thread get out a ruler and measure your cocks and be done with all this feminine back and forth....
P

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3534 on: January 16, 2010, 01:50:39 PM »
Look whose feelings are hurt now, where have I made a personal attack or swore.  You = Hurt, not me.

The people who agree with you are always posting against Nasser, so go figure.  You can believe your arms are bigger or even that you are bigger overall, whatever makes you happy.  Doesn't change the truth.

I always swear...doesn't mean I'm upset.  Actually i take that back because you are a respectful guy.

But I still challenge to an arm measuring contest. Put up or shut up

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3535 on: January 16, 2010, 01:51:35 PM »
Greg's legs = pathetic.

Why doesn't everyone in this thread get out a ruler and measure your cocks and be done with all this feminine back and forth....

Hi Huge Al  ;)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3536 on: January 16, 2010, 01:51:54 PM »
Let's see everyone else here post a leg pic  ;)

i bet they are the biggest ones here

that includes you BigKnobs  :D

I haven't trained legs for 2 months due to back injury but I bet I could still shave my legs and post a pic showing comparable or better legs than those.  Would take quite a while to shave them though lol.

A better question is why is it that you take pictures of yourself and expect everyone to make the exact same pose for comparison?  I've posted tons of normal pics of myself, clothed, with other people as a frame of reference too.  I dont think you've posted a single one except for the one a few years ago where you claimed you were 230 but looked 200.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #3537 on: January 16, 2010, 01:52:04 PM »
Greg's legs = pathetic.

NZ coming down with the post that closes it for sure

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3538 on: January 16, 2010, 01:56:53 PM »
C'mon dude - Bobs has a job to do.

Nasser is watching. If bobs doesn't put up a spirited defense Nasser may no longer take him to TJ to load up on.....gas ;) and may even demote him down to "Milos" level.  Nasser has a history of backstabbing his former friends. I 'm sure bobs doesn't want to be the next casualty.

As Nasser explained to me before, and to Alex23 and me both during dinner, there are hardly any friends among competitive bodybuilders.  They practically all backtalk each other between shows.  However, as for real friends, Nasser treats his like no other.  Just listen to what he's saying in the last part of the weigh-in video as an example.  One of his other real friends posted a while back in this thread something to the same effect.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3539 on: January 16, 2010, 01:57:11 PM »
I haven't trained legs for 2 months due to back injury but I bet I could still shave my legs and post a pic showing comparable or better legs than those.  Would take quite a while to shave them though lol.

A better question is why is it that you take pictures of yourself and expect everyone to make the exact same pose for comparison?  I've posted tons of normal pics of myself, clothed, with other people as a frame of reference too.  I dont think you've posted a single one except for the one a few years ago where you claimed you were 230 but looked 200.

Because it's more fun this way....always with the pot shots..why is that?  why do you get so pissy?

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #3540 on: January 16, 2010, 01:57:59 PM »
As Nasser explained to me before, and to Alex23 and me both during dinner, there are hardly any friends among competitive bodybuilders.  They practically all backtalk each other between shows.  Nasser treats his true friends like no other.  Just listen to what he's saying in the last part of the weigh-in video as an example.
So why does Nasser say bad things about Milos?

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #3541 on: January 16, 2010, 02:00:16 PM »
As Nasser explained to me before, and to Alex23 and me both during dinner, there are hardly any friends among competitive bodybuilders.  They practically all backtalk each other between shows.  Nasser treats his true friends like no other.  Just listen to what he's saying in the last part of the weigh-in video as an example.

Great post bro. Please let Nasser know that we love to hear this kind of stuff and for him not to be put off by the failure types who have empty lives and blue collar existences. It's obvious they will be jealous of a Renaissance man like Nasser.

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #3542 on: January 16, 2010, 02:02:36 PM »

Why shouldn't he? All Nasser did was tell the truth , something very few bodybuilders do. Instead of criticizing Nasser we should be thanking him for having the integrity and bravery to actually respect the fans enough to expose the sordid underbelly of a sport he once loved.

The book will set us all free, as the truth does.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3543 on: January 16, 2010, 02:03:39 PM »

Milos backstabbed Nasser in 2000, not sure if its my place to tell the story here but it'll be in the upcoming book.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #3544 on: January 16, 2010, 02:04:46 PM »
Milos backstabbed Nasser in 2000, not sure if its my place to tell the story here but it'll be in the upcoming book.
When will the book be published?

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #3545 on: January 16, 2010, 02:04:50 PM »
As Nasser explained to me before, and to Alex23 and me both during dinner, there are hardly any friends among competitive bodybuilders.  They practically all backtalk each other between shows.  However, as for real friends, Nasser treats his like no other.  Just listen to what he's saying in the last part of the weigh-in video as an example.  One of his other real friends posted a while back in this thread something to the same effect.

If they were hardly friends why did they hang out so often? Nasser was highly critical of Milos's lifestyle and yet chose to hang around him and Sonny.  If you dislike someone the way nasser dislikes Milos why even bother playing the "friend" game?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3546 on: January 16, 2010, 02:05:00 PM »
Because it's more fun this way....always with the pot shots..why is that?  why do you get so pissy?

I make less pot shots than most others here including yourself.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #3547 on: January 16, 2010, 02:07:26 PM »
If they were hardly friends why did they hang out so often? Nasser was highly critical of Milos's lifestyle and yet chose to hang around him and Sonny.  If you dislike someone the way nasser dislikes Milos why even bother playing the "friend" game?

By the way what happened to Sonny was Nasser his friend until the end?

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #3548 on: January 16, 2010, 02:09:05 PM »

Milos betrayed and backstabbed Nasser. Nasser only said he did not approve of rec drugs. He never has done and was appalled at the amount of bodybuilders who took them. He didn't say he hated Milos, just disapproved of elements of the lifestyle. The relationship between the two men crumbled after the DCM's treachery.

Nasser gives most people a chance until they betray him. You should read his interviews properly, or wait for the book.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3549 on: January 16, 2010, 02:09:47 PM »
I make less pot shots than most others here including yourself.

Not true...I don't make personal attacks.

I doubt your tall tales about Nasser, and you take it personally. Then it inevitably degrades from there into a pissing match.  If you look, you'll see I stay away from the Mantie, G4P type shit. I just bust on his physique.