Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 760072 times)

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #3675 on: January 17, 2010, 03:06:39 PM »
All hail Groink, the wizard of delusion!

He gets owned (3x at least!) every day by Sherief and BigBobs,

Installing TVs (3x at least!) every day is his job,

Taking blurry pics under red lights with his phone,

A legendary champ he tries to dethrone.

His delusions and meltdowns make everyone wonder,

What is it he's smoking, what meds is he under.

He makes fun of Team Nasser as they party in Limos,

Though repairing tvs seem to me much more dismal.

Everyday he claims to "own", and that he is "Nasser's Father"

We then show him the truth, but why even bother?

Your delusions with medical help hopefully you'll recover in time

Till then the checks on the way for the space we rent in your mind.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #3676 on: January 17, 2010, 03:18:02 PM »
All hail Groink, the wizard of delusion!

He gets owned (3x at least!) every day by Sherief and BigBobs,

Installing TVs (3x at least!) every day is his job,

Taking blurry pics under red lights with his phone,

A legendary champ he tries to dethrone.

His delusions and meltdowns make everyone wonder,

What is it he's smoking, what meds is he under.

He makes fun of Team Nasser as they party in Limos,

Though repairing tvs seem to me much more dismal.

Everyday he claims to "own", and that he is "Nasser's Father"

We then show him the truth, but why even bother?

Your delusions with medical help hopefully you'll recover in time

Till then the checks on the way for the space we rent in your mind.

Really....who's writing poems about who  ;)

Groink

Owner, Team Nasser

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #3677 on: January 17, 2010, 03:19:01 PM »
groink is a big dude

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3678 on: January 17, 2010, 03:20:47 PM »
3 installed TVs at least per day :-X

at 225 a pop...I'll take it  ;)

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #3679 on: January 17, 2010, 03:21:23 PM »
looking good guys
w

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #3680 on: January 17, 2010, 03:35:43 PM »
 Ultimately it would not matter if Nasser withered down to 200 pounds or stayed at a hugely impressive and amazing 317 lbs.

This is a man who battled, shook and fought the indifference of the world, the cosmos, until it had to respect him; to notice him.

The world acknowledged him and in turn said "yes, I notice you. You made your mark upon me".

None of the broken, shattered and embittered failures will know the feeling of standing on that stage and hearing "the winner is Nasser El Sonbaty" and being given a check by Arnold as people scream for HIM, his beautiful and powerful physique.

They will never reject the advances of countless females as Nasser is forced to do.

As mother calls to them that their laundry is done they won't understand the thrill that Nasser gets as he puts his foot to the pedal and burns up the road in his top of the line AMG.

From their tawdry, ghastly and anonymous bolthouses these consummate failures will type their words and post their chicken leg pictures in a vain and shrill voice, attempting to ask the world to recognise them as it did Nasser.

It's really quite pitiful to see.

Nasser El Sonbaty, the perfect man. His brilliance is so bright it reflect the failure back into the feces faces of the pumpkinheads.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #3681 on: January 17, 2010, 03:38:52 PM »
Ultimately it would not matter if Nasser withered down to 200 pounds or stayed at a hugely impressive and amazing 317 lbs.

This is a man who battled, shook and fought the indifference of the world, the cosmos, until it had to respect him; to notice him.

The world acknowledged him and in turn said "yes, I notice you. You made your mark upon me".

None of the broken, shattered and embittered failures will know the feeling of standing on that stage and hearing "the winner is Nasser El Sonbaty" and being given a check by Arnold as people scream for HIM, his beautiful and powerful physique.

They will never reject the advances of countless females as Nasser is forced to do.

As mother calls to them that their laundry is done they won't understand the thrill that Nasser gets as he puts his foot to the pedal and burns up the road in his top of the line AMG.

From their tawdry, ghastly and anonymous bolthouses these consummate failures will type their words and post their chicken leg pictures in a vain and shrill voice, attempting to ask the world to recognise them as it did Nasser.

Nasser El Sonbaty, the perfect man. His brilliance is so bright it reflect the failure back into the feces faces of the pumpkinheads.
Hi Nasser

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #3682 on: January 17, 2010, 03:43:15 PM »

Yes, but has Nasser ever experienced the joy of riding around in a van and installing tvs (3x at least!)???  :o

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3683 on: January 17, 2010, 03:43:36 PM »
Hi Nasser

ha ha ....sounds like a comic-book writer with the over the top hyperbole.

Every time they post it just makes transfer of ownership more complete. i own their minds completely

Shreef probably smacked his wife around last night  ;D

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #3684 on: January 17, 2010, 03:47:14 PM »
Yes, but has Nasser ever experienced the joy of riding around in a van and installing tvs (3x at least!)???  :o

I wonder just how many "Nasser on the way" videos have been watched on tvs delivered by this guy.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3685 on: January 17, 2010, 03:48:31 PM »

I love how Bobs, Shareeeef Al Malakahimmabiblipper, Jtsunami et al never attack my personal life....but these ANONYMOUS  ;) gimmicks don't hesitate......

some cowardly shit going down here  ;)

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #3686 on: January 17, 2010, 04:00:29 PM »
I love how Bobs, Shareeeef Al Malakahimmabiblipper, Jtsunami et al never attack my personal life....but these ANONYMOUS  ;) gimmicks don't hesitate......

some cowardly shit going down here  ;)

Did I hit a nerve "Groink"?

Your delusion prevents you from seeing your own hypocrisy.

You are cowardly in your attacks on everything from Nasser's persona, physique, his friends, to how he lives his life.

All while riding around in a van all day installing TVs (3x at least!).

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #3687 on: January 17, 2010, 04:05:50 PM »
I love how Bobs, Shareeeef Al Malakahimmabiblipper, Jtsunami et al never attack my personal life....but these ANONYMOUS  ;) gimmicks don't hesitate......

some cowardly shit going down here  ;)

These is nothing shameful in delivering televisions. Ok, you are not a surgeon or lawyer but somebody have to do this.

Look, the cream often rises to the top but it is only the top as so much is between it and the bottom. Without this the top would not be the top, it would be mundane and the same as all else.

Society need people like this. Nothing to feel ashamed of here. Seriously, at least you work.

Now, you seem to be a little bit sensitive for a big grown up man. You are rude and personal to Nasser and bobs (and racist too) but seem to cry like a little girl who had her pigtails pulled when someone say ANYTHING back to you.

Toughen up or post about Bambi and world peace - or, better still, be respectful of Nasser who is one of the greatest of all time and someone you should use as inspiration to pull yourself out of the moribund existence you're trapped in.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3688 on: January 17, 2010, 04:07:22 PM »
Did I hit a nerve "Groink"?

Your delusion prevents you from seeing your own hypocrisy.

You are cowardly in your attacks on everything from Nasser's persona, physique, his friends, to how he lives his life.

All while riding around in a van all day installing TVs (3x at least!).

comprehend much...gimmick?

I was pointing out the pussified actions of your little team, where do I even remotely imply it bothers me?

say whatever you want, just have the balls to say it with  your main account  ;)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #3689 on: January 17, 2010, 04:08:25 PM »
Sharma = Nasser

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3690 on: January 17, 2010, 04:08:44 PM »
These is nothing shameful in delivering televisions. Ok, you are not a surgeon or lawyer but somebody have to do this.

Look, the cream often rises to the top but it is only the top as so much is between it and the bottom. Without this the top would not be the top, it would be mundane and the same as all else.

Society need people like this. Nothing to feel ashamed of here. Seriously, at least you work.

Now, you seem to be a little bit sensitive for a big grown up man. You are rude and personal to Nasser and bobs (and racist too) but seem to cry like a little girl who had her pigtails pulled when someone say ANYTHING back to you.

Toughen up or post about Bambi and world peace - or, better still, be respectful of Nasser who is one of the greatest of all time and someone you should use as inspiration to pull yourself out of the moribund existence you're trapped in.

another idiot who misinterpreted what i wrote....you guys ain't too sharp are you?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3691 on: January 17, 2010, 04:09:30 PM »

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #3692 on: January 17, 2010, 04:10:37 PM »
comprehend much...gimmick?

I was pointing out the pussified actions of your little team, where do I even remotely imply it bothers me?

say whatever you want, just have the balls to say it with  your main account  ;)

Team Nasser making TV Deliverymen everywhere meltdown.   :-\

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3693 on: January 17, 2010, 04:13:06 PM »
Team Nasser making TV Deliverymen everywhere meltdown.   :-\

I see this thread has run it's course for now....Meltdowns....seri ously?

It was fun owning you guys, see you soon

Groink

Nasser's Father
Bigger, better arms than Nasser
Owner...Team Nasser

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #3694 on: January 17, 2010, 04:15:03 PM »
Team Nasser making TV Deliverymen everywhere meltdown.   :-

Some people are going to be getting broken flatscreens tomorrow

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #3695 on: January 17, 2010, 04:16:56 PM »
I see this thread has run it's course for now....Meltdowns....seri ously?

It was fun owning you guys, see you soon

Groink

Nasser's Father
Bigger, better arms than Nasser
Owner...Team Nasser

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #3696 on: January 17, 2010, 04:39:03 PM »
It's just ludicrous to say that Nasser was some genetic god because he took heavy steroid cycles for 25years and made some noise in BBing. while thousands of other BBer's with good genetics (like myself) never made that choice.

No it's actually ludicrous to say otherwise.

Thousands of aspiring pro bodybuilders are stopped at regional shows, state shows, or the nationals (if they are very succesful), then the elite few get a pro card, then among them most will never even qualify for the Olympia, then among the few who qualify and even fewer make it in the top 5 consistently for 6 years in a row like Nasser.

It's like me saying, "if I decided to start playing hockey when I was young I could have been a top NHL player...I just never made that choice"  ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3697 on: January 17, 2010, 04:48:30 PM »
No it's actually ludicrous to say otherwise.

Thousands of aspiring pro bodybuilders are stopped at regional shows, state shows, or the nationals (if they are very succesful), then the elite few get a pro card, then among them most will never even qualify for the Olympia, then among the few who qualify and even fewer make it in the top 5 consistently for 6 years in a row like Nasser.

It's like me saying, "if I decided to start playing hockey when I was young I could have been a top NHL player...I just never made that choice"  ::)

It's not like that at all...MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS of kids want to be hockey players,join leagues and give it their best shot.... their are THOUSANDS of teams and leagues it's a nationally televised actual SPORT.

The relatively very few people that want to be BBers are just a bunch of weirdos who have no problem ingesting obscene amounts of drugs into their bodies to achieve that goal. they are separated more by the guy who can afford the best drugs and not burn out, than anything else.

comparing the two is comical.

but why doesn't that surprise me....your love for Nasser makes you write absurd shit every day

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
« Reply #3698 on: January 17, 2010, 04:54:56 PM »
What is the obession with Nasser? I mean we dont see this with Dorrian or Lee Haney or Arnold

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #3699 on: January 17, 2010, 04:55:56 PM »

It's not like that at all...MILLIONS UPON MILLIONS of kids want to be hockey players,join leagues and give it their best shot.... their are THOUSANDS of teams and leagues it's a nationally televised actual SPORT.

The relatively very few people that want to be BBers are just a bunch of weirdos who have no problem ingesting obscene amounts of drugs into their bodies to achieve that goal. they are separated more by the guy who can afford the best drugs and not burn out, than anything else.

comparing the two is comical.

but why doesn't that surprise me....your love for Nasser makes you write absurd shit every day

Point is thousands of men take steroids and try to compete in bb shows all over the world, there's over a million steroid users in the U.S. alone.  Just think of every local, state and national BB show in America and the world, and the # who make it to the very top.  Some with great genetics spend their life just trying to get a pro card, let alone qualify for the Olympia or be in the top tier of it.  That's why I'm saying its premature and delusional to make statements like "what is to say I could not have been as successful if I decided to juice"   ::)

Can't say I'm surprised though, you are always pushing the delusional-envelope to new extremes with each post  :)