Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 759906 times)

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #3700 on: January 17, 2010, 04:57:55 PM »
Groink's post is glistening with ignorance. To be honest, to be your age and with legs so small you have a nerve heralding your great genetics as one would think a serious trainer over 20 years would at least some muscle there.

There are thousands of gym rats who look distinctly average and are on huge amounts of AAS and stacks to rival and surpass that of a pre contest pro.

Nasser had insane genetics and just grew and grew. He did not choose bodybuilding, it picked him. In fact, it was probably an inconvenience for him as his intellect and academic success meant he was going to be a doctor or lawyer. This is a guy with an elite level IQ. He had amazing genetics and built the greatest combination of mass, symmetry, condition I've ever seen. It's just a shame that the bodybuilding world is not full of men like him with integrity, honor, intelligence and moral courage.

Nasser could have been anything given his unique combination of brains and brawn. It was his remarkable gift-from-the-gods genetics that led him to the sport.

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
« Reply #3701 on: January 17, 2010, 04:59:42 PM »
Oh brother Team Nasser making TV Repairmen meltdown (3x at least!) worse than Chernobyl!!!!

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #3702 on: January 17, 2010, 05:00:24 PM »

Point is thousands of men take steroids and try to compete in bb shows all over the world, there's over a million steroid users in the U.S. alone.  Just think of every local, state and national BB show in America and the world, and the # who make it to the very top.  Some with great genetics spend their life just trying to get a pro card, let alone qualify for the Olympia or be in the top tier of it.  That's why I'm saying its premature and delusional to make statements like "what is to say I could not have been as successful if I decided to juice"   ::)

Can't say I'm surprised though, you are always pushing the delusional-envelope to new extremes with each post  :)
I disagree , Kai Greene almost quit competing because he couldn't afford  the drugs to take it to the next level  , look at him now after some sponsorship money he is top 5 in the Olympia .

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #3703 on: January 17, 2010, 05:08:07 PM »
I disagree , Kai Greene almost quit competing because he couldn't afford  the drugs to take it to the next level  , look at him now after some sponsorship money he is top 5 in the Olympia .

hmm I don't think anyone try to say the drugs don't work or are aren't important for IFBB pro to win competitions. The point is that you still need good genetic. There are many people who take far more stuff than even a pro would and still they look like shit stuffed in a garbage bag. To try to claim take the drugs = pro physique is patently absurd when there are so many ghastly examples to prove this 100% wrong.

Groink is just desperately trying to downplay Nasser's achievements. Whenever Nasser owns him he tries to move on to new criticisms. He do this because he has reached an age where he has finally realized life is not going to happen for him.. He is marinated in bitterness, drowning in it so he looks at a somebody like Nasser and tries to dismantle and belittle him to tell himself he could have been a "contender".

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #3704 on: January 17, 2010, 05:08:31 PM »

Point is thousands of men take steroids and try to compete in bb shows all over the world, there's over a million steroid users in the U.S. alone.  Just think of every local, state and national BB show in America and the world, and the # who make it to the very top.  Some with great genetics spend their life just trying to get a pro card, let alone qualify for the Olympia or be in the top tier of it.  That's why I'm saying its premature and delusional to make statements like "what is to say I could not have been as successful if I decided to juice"   ::)

Can't say I'm surprised though, you are always pushing the delusional-envelope to new extremes with each post  :)

It is a VERY small piece of the pie overall. the true "genetic elite" are trying out for real sports...bodybuilding is a sub-culture and a fringe activity.

I think Peyton Manning sells a few more posters than Nasser  ;)

I know tons of guys that competed and juiced. 99% of them stop doing it because as they get older, they see how retarded and dangerous it is, not because they weren't good enough.

Guys like Nasser and company are the ones demented enough to completely throw caution to the wind and take it to the absolute extreme. they are not the elite....they are reckless idiots who are playing with fire.  and Nasser himself has been burned  ;)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3705 on: January 17, 2010, 05:14:42 PM »
hmm I don't think anyone try to say the drugs don't work or are aren't important for IFBB pro to win competitions. The point is that you still need good genetic. There are many people who take far more stuff than even a pro would and still they look like shit stuffed in a garbage bag. To try to claim take the drugs = pro physique is patently absurd when there are so many ghastly examples to prove this 100% wrong.

Groink is just desperately trying to downplay Nasser's achievements. Whenever Nasser owns him he tries to move on to new criticisms. He do this because he has reached an age where he has finally realized life is not going to happen for him.. He is marinated in bitterness, drowning in it so he looks at a somebody like Nasser and tries to dismantle and belittle him to tell himself he could have been a "contender".

I'm quite satisfied with my life. things are great for me. I notice you like to harp on a tough time i went through...that's ancient history for me...I moved on.  maybe Nasser can do that and stop living in 1997  :D

What I am saying now applies to all Pro BBers, this isn't the first time I've said it. I just posted it again in response to Shareeefs idiotic statement that Nasser is the 99.9% genetic elite LOLOL

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #3706 on: January 17, 2010, 05:15:54 PM »

I understand , what  I 'm  saying is that many people have the genetics to become a PRO BB but they can afford it or they don't want to take the risk (healthwise )necessary to become a PRO.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #3707 on: January 17, 2010, 05:19:44 PM »
I understand , what  I 'm  saying is that many people have the genetics to become a PRO BB but they can afford it or they don't want to take the risk (healthwise )necessary to become a PRO.

It's a question of balance. Of not overestimating or underestimating the drugs.

Ultimately, it is pure speculation who "coulda, woulda, shoulda" been a contender.

It's a hollow statement to say "I could have been a pro" unless you got up on that stage and did it.

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #3708 on: January 17, 2010, 05:19:59 PM »
oviously Sharma is Nasser because sharma has the highest IQ on the board right now

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #3709 on: January 17, 2010, 05:20:59 PM »
It is a VERY small piece of the pie overall. the true "genetic elite" are trying out for real sports...bodybuilding is a sub-culture and a fringe activity.

I think Peyton Manning sells a few more posters than Nasser  ;)

I know tons of guys that competed and juiced. 99% of them stop doing it because as they get older, they see how retarded and dangerous it is, not because they weren't good enough.

Guys like Nasser and company are the ones demented enough to completely throw caution to the wind and take it to the absolute extreme. they are not the elite....they are reckless idiots who are playing with fire.  and Nasser himself has been burned  ;)

Oh brother your hatred is without limit!

To say that Nasser is not an Elite Athlete is beyond comprehension!

He has competed at the highest level of his sport, has thousands of fans across the globe, graced the covers of numerous magazines, and continues to live to the fullest!

Sure Bodybuilding is not as mainstream as say Football, but Nasser did compete at the highest level of his profession.

He has inspired thousands who saw him in magazines to hit the gym and workout to better themselves.

I know that whenever I am tired and don't feel like training, I pop in "Nasser on the way" and then I am inspired to train.

How many people have you inspired?  Do you even inspire yourself?  

To belittle Nasser's accomplishments is just ridiculous.

Sure he isn't a middle-aged TV repairman, but not all of us were meant to reach the upper echelons of society as you have.  

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #3710 on: January 17, 2010, 05:23:37 PM »
to Shareeefs idiotic statement that Nasser is the 99.9% genetic elite LOLOL

Nasser is. Both intellectually and physically. Nasser's IQ is also in the top percentile of humans. He is truly blessed with both brains and beautiful brawn.

Respect it and try to use Nasser as a launch pad to inspire yourself to be something. It may not be too late for you.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #3711 on: January 17, 2010, 05:23:44 PM »
It's a question of balance. Of not overestimating or underestimating the drugs.

Ultimately, it is pure speculation who "coulda, woulda, shoulda" been a contender.

It's a hollow statement to say "I could have been a pro" unless you got up on that stage and did it.

True , that's why I used Kai Green as example.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #3712 on: January 17, 2010, 05:28:00 PM »
oviously Sharma is Nasser because sharma has the highest IQ on the board right now

I highly doubt he would concern himself with obsessional posts of pumpkinhead losers.

Maybe he is taking a ride in his AMG?

Walking Sato as the ocean laps the shore ?

Preparing for yet another date with a hot woman who just won't take no for an answer?

Checking on the status of his myriad investments?

Or just chilling out in his palatial home in prime real estate country?

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #3713 on: January 17, 2010, 05:29:51 PM »
Nasser is. Both intellectually and physically. Nasser's IQ is also in the top percentile of humans. He is truly blessed with both brains and beautiful brawn.

Respect it and try to use Nasser as a launch pad to inspire yourself to be something. It may not be too late for you.
HA! You mean the Nasser who sends in bobs and his lackeys to do his internet pimping for him because he's to much a coward to do it himself? Doesn't seem like something to aspire to, does it Nasser?  

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3714 on: January 17, 2010, 05:29:58 PM »
Oh brother your hatred is without limit!

To say that Nasser is not an Elite Athlete is beyond comprehension!

He has competed at the highest level of his sport, has thousands of fans across the globe, graced the covers of numerous magazines, and continues to live to the fullest!

Sure Bodybuilding is not as mainstream as say Football, but Nasser did compete at the highest level of his profession.

He has inspired thousands who saw him in magazines to hit the gym and workout to better themselves.

I know that whenever I am tired and don't feel like training, I pop in "Nasser on the way" and then I am inspired to train.

How many people have you inspired?  Do you even inspire yourself?  

To belittle Nasser's accomplishments is just ridiculous.

Sure he isn't a middle-aged TV repairman, but not all of us were meant to reach the upper echelons of society as you have.  

Bodybuilding isn't even a sport..he's not even an athlete period.

Che'  is DEAD ON.  take a guy like  Kai Green...outstanding physical specimen with genetics that destroy Nassers...and he freely admits that he would not be a pro without the money for the drugs.

Here i was thinking i was talking to adults this whole time, not a bunch of Star struck nuthuggers

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #3715 on: January 17, 2010, 05:30:55 PM »
all hail nasser el sonbaty
300lbs w/ abs
movie star good looks
intelligent beyond belief
wealth u can only dream of
ladies love him
alex23 approved
drivers the pumpkinheads insane
at least 3x uncrowned mr olympia
wizard of truth
incredible author
team nasser 2010
bigger stronger faster
feel the love generation
w

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #3716 on: January 17, 2010, 05:33:07 PM »
I highly doubt he would concern himself with obsessional posts of pumpkinhead losers.

Preparing for yet another date with a hot woman who just won't take no for an answer?

in that case I think you know more about Nasser than Nasser knows about Nasser

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3717 on: January 17, 2010, 05:34:13 PM »

To think...all that and i owned him with one lousy arm pic  :D

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #3718 on: January 17, 2010, 05:35:16 PM »
To think...all that and i owned him with one lousy arm pic  :D
you can hardly own a legend with just arms

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #3719 on: January 17, 2010, 05:36:51 PM »
Bodybuilding isn't even a sport..he's not even an athlete period.

Che'  is DEAD ON.  take a guy like  Kai Green...outstanding physical specimen with genetics that destroy Nassers...and he freely admits that he would not be a pro without the money for the drugs.

Here i was thinking i was talking to adults this whole time, not a bunch of Star struck nuthuggers

Oh brother your delusion is astronomical!

You want to compare your "physique" with a man who has one some of the biggest bodybuilding shows and is a 3x (at least) uncrowned Mr. Olympia?

You believe that if you took steroids that you could be a top Mr. O competitor as well, yet the photos you post show that you are not even on par with the Natural competitors let alone the "Big Dogs".

Do you even train legs?  

Why so much hatred against the beautiful man with glasses?  Did he bang one of your girlfriends?  Did he punk you at a bar?  I don't get how one man can have so much hatred for someone he has never met.  

Team Nasser owns your mind.  

honest

• Competitors
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #3720 on: January 17, 2010, 05:38:39 PM »

In my twenty years in the sport this quote is spot on, and the choice to take it to that level has always been taken  by guys who dont really have the genetics or shape in the first place.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3721 on: January 17, 2010, 05:40:41 PM »
Oh brother your delusion is astronomical!

You want to compare your "physique" with a man who has one some of the biggest bodybuilding shows and is a 3x (at least) uncrowned Mr. Olympia?

You believe that if you took steroids that you could be a top Mr. O competitor as well, yet the photos you post show that you are not even on par with the Natural competitors let alone the "Big Dogs".

Do you even train legs?  

Why so much hatred against the beautiful man with glasses?  Did he bang one of your girlfriends?  Did he punk you at a bar?  I don't get how one man can have so much hatred for someone he has never met.  

Team Nasser owns your mind.  

all i did was post a pic of my arm...that just so happens to be better than his....you guys have been on "red alert" and losing your minds  ever since.

I'm one guy.....there are no less than six of you attacking me in this thread......who owns who  ;)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3722 on: January 17, 2010, 05:42:03 PM »
In my twenty years in the sport this quote is spot on, and the choice to take it to that level has always been taken  by guys who dont really have the genetics or shape in the first place.

FINALLY... someone else with a brain....thank god

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3723 on: January 17, 2010, 05:46:17 PM »
Groink has owned team backpack into oblivion in this thread.   They are in full panic mode, melting down left and right, and I know he's typing every response with a grin a mile wide on his face, laughing his ass off.

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #3724 on: January 17, 2010, 05:59:28 PM »
The only owning groink does is self-inflicted. Brutal meltdowns (3x at least) per page!