Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 759956 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #3725 on: January 17, 2010, 06:07:25 PM »
Groink has owned team backpack into oblivion in this thread.   They are in full panic mode, melting down left and right, and I know he's typing every response with a grin a mile wide on his face, laughing his ass off.

I can just see them with their turbans on, running around all panicked through their tunnels, as the alarm bell clangs  ;D

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
« Reply #3726 on: January 17, 2010, 06:13:05 PM »
I can just see them with their turbans on, running around all panicked through their tunnels, as the alarm bell clangs  ;D

Oh brother, I hope the tvs you deliver are not as blurry as your logic, vision, pictures, camera etc.

slaveboy1980

• Getbig V
  • Thought is the arrow of time; memory never fades.
« Reply #3727 on: January 17, 2010, 06:27:52 PM »
groink you ever dietied down to 5-7% body fat?

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #3728 on: January 17, 2010, 11:26:10 PM »
Damn...Groink has  been quite busy destroying the tiny minds of the nassholes. They've been typing one meltdown essay after another making themselves look even more ridiculous in the process.  

Never seen so many hurt feelings and rage in one thread.
 :D

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #3729 on: January 17, 2010, 11:30:56 PM »
Nasser does have great genetics (Arab) but the fact of the matter is, he has abused steroids for years while Groink is natural.  Yet they have almost equal physiques, so my point is, that if Nasser was a lifetime natural could he hold a candle to Groink?  Perhaps we will never know.   :-\

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #3730 on: January 17, 2010, 11:37:37 PM »
Nasser does have great genetics (Arab) but the fact of the matter is, he has abused steroids for years while Groink is natural.  Yet they have almost equal physiques, so my point is, that if Nasser was a lifetime natural could he hold a candle to Groink?  Perhaps we will never know.   :-\

Its more likely that nassers genetics are mostly yugoslavian . he even lists himself as a yugoslavian not Egyptian.

Without his maintainence doses nasser would most likely be close to 350lbs of blubber. he's already on way there.

jr

• Getbig V
  • No homo of peace
« Reply #3731 on: January 17, 2010, 11:42:37 PM »
What type of protein does Nasser recommend? It has to be in powdered form.

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #3732 on: January 18, 2010, 12:10:14 AM »
The problem here is ... Nasser is genuinely a nice guy whose 'profile' is being destroyed by these bongoids who calls themselves his 'team'. I attended most of the Olympias in the 90's and in '97 had him win the contest after pre-judging. I can see why Dorian won again (leave politics out), but Nasser could just as easily have won and probably should have. I've only met him very very briefly and saw him interact with fans quite a few times. He was always gracious, could interact with anyone on any level of conversation and seemed genuinely interested in whoever happened to be talking to him. His only sin was to keep at it for too long and should have retired earlier than he did. Other than that he would've gone peacefully into the sunset until these dicks show up and put a negative slant on him. Nasser, if you're on here and reading this, you'd do yourself a favour to tell these guys to fuck off or at the very least to put a sock in it.

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #3733 on: January 18, 2010, 12:17:26 AM »
The problem here is ... Nasser is genuinely a nice guy whose 'profile' is being destroyed by these bongoids who calls themselves his 'team'. I attended most of the Olympias in the 90's and in '97 had him win the contest after pre-judging. I can see why Dorian won again (leave politics out), but Nasser could just as easily have won and probably should have. I've only met him very very briefly and saw him interact with fans quite a few times. He was always gracious, could interact with anyone on any level of conversation and seemed genuinely interested in whoever happened to be talking to him. His only sin was to keep at it for too long and should have retired earlier than he did. Other than that he would've gone peacefully into the sunset until these dicks show up and put a negative slant on him. Nasser, if you're on here and reading this, you'd do yourself a favour to tell these guys to fuck off or at the very least to put a sock in it.

Apparently Nasser is the one instigating all this using bigbobs as his high priest. Previously i thought these clowns were acting on their own but apparently not.

Cue nassers secret PM

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #3734 on: January 18, 2010, 12:18:24 AM »
What secret PM?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #3735 on: January 18, 2010, 12:20:27 AM »

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #3736 on: January 18, 2010, 12:21:29 AM »
Thanks Will.

Never fails to amaze me how childish nasser can be.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #3737 on: January 18, 2010, 12:24:47 AM »
all hail nasser el sonbaty
300lbs w/ abs
movie star good looks
intelligent beyond belief
wealth u can only dream of
ladies love him
alex23 approved
drivers the pumpkinheads insane
at least 3x uncrowned mr olympia
wizard of truth
incredible author
team nasser 2010
bigger stronger faster
feel the love generation
Gene , sorry bro but thats just fukin gay ???

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #3738 on: January 18, 2010, 12:25:23 AM »
If true, utterly laughable. What does he hope the end result to be?

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #3739 on: January 18, 2010, 12:32:38 AM »
If true, utterly laughable. What does he hope the end result to be?

Nasser lives in his own fantasy world in an attempt to escape harsh reality. While his colleagues have moved on and are leading successful lives nasser is still haunted by his own failures.His declining years in bbing destroyed more than his body - they devastated his mind so badly that he needs to validate himself through his pathetic followers.

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #3740 on: January 18, 2010, 12:34:54 AM »
Oh brother the persistence of the keyboard warriors is strong!

Why do you all hide behind your computer screens and type all this nonsense?  I will tell you why.  

Your hateful messages clearly demonstrate your epic jealousy of the beautiful man with glasses!!!

You envy that you cannot even accomplish 1% of the things the pharaoh of muscle has in his life.

While he is 317 lbs with abs (at least!) and jet-setting the world living the good life, you basement dwellers type hateful blasphemy only to surface when your mothers call for dinner.

The 3x (at least!) uncrowned Mr. O has proven himself to be one of the most generous, articulate, and admired men on the planet.

Team Nasser exists to defend against the pumkinheads who desire to spread malicious rumors and tear down the image of this bodybuilding legend.

If some of you pumkinheads would spend more time training/studying/working instead of typing these hateful messages, maybe one day you too can reach out and accomplish great things like Nasser.  

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #3741 on: January 18, 2010, 12:39:57 AM »
Oh brother the persistence of the keyboard warriors is strong!

Why do you all hide behind your computer screens and type all this nonsense?  I will tell you why.  

Your hateful messages clearly demonstrate your epic jealousy of the beautiful man with glasses!!!

You envy that you cannot even accomplish 1% of the things the pharaoh of muscle has in his life.

While he is 317 lbs with abs (at least!) and jet-setting the world living the good life, you basement dwellers type hateful blasphemy only to surface when your mothers call for dinner.

The 3x (at least!) uncrowned Mr. O has proven himself to be one of the most generous, articulate, and admired men on the planet.

Team Nasser exists to defend against the pumkinheads who desire to spread malicious rumors and tear down the image of this bodybuilding legend.

If some of you pumkinheads would spend more time training/studying/working instead of typing these hateful messages, maybe one day you too can reach out and accomplish great things like Nasser.  

Ha ha ha

Contain your meltdowns monkey boy.
How many essays  have you typed in your rage to regain lost ground?
Too many to count......right?

The real question is why does nasser lurk around getbig under another name?
What is he so ashamed of?

James28

• Getbig V
  • toilet roll of peace
« Reply #3742 on: January 18, 2010, 12:40:39 AM »
Lol. Ah, I can see now what team Nasser does.  ;D

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #3743 on: January 18, 2010, 12:44:26 AM »
Lol. Ah, I can see now what team Nasser does.  ;D

Yup - they spend all day melting down and moaning about their "hero".
Typing essay after essay to cover up nassers shortcomings.

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #3744 on: January 18, 2010, 12:58:55 AM »
Yup - they spend all day melting down and moaning about their "hero".
Typing essay after essay to cover up nassers shortcomings.

Shortcomings?  If you have seen Bob's photos you will see that Nasser is doing quite well.

You must be quite jealous of Nasser with all the hateful messages you type. 

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #3745 on: January 18, 2010, 01:08:36 AM »
Shortcomings?  If you have seen Bob's photos you will see that Nasser is doing quite well.

You must be quite jealous of Nasser with all the hateful messages you type.  

I never said nasser is a pauper. I was referring to his pathetic wargames on getbig via bobs.

Hateful? nah I'm just pointing out the facts..........its always amusing to see you clowns fall over yourselves
with your excuses.

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #3746 on: January 18, 2010, 01:20:52 AM »
I never said nasser is a pauper. I was referring to his pathetic wargames on getbig via bobs.

Hateful? nah I'm just pointing out the facts..........its always amusing to see you clowns fall over yourselves
with your excuses.

How much do you charge Nasser for the space he owns in your mind?

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #3747 on: January 18, 2010, 01:28:40 AM »
This is like watching Tennis  :D

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #3748 on: January 18, 2010, 01:29:24 AM »
How much do you charge Nasser for the space he owns in your mind?

The space in my mind reserved for people (with delusions of grandeur) like nasser is repaid twice over by the amusement he provides me by seeing  zealots like you fall flat on your faces in your rage to defend him.

Watching the sheer amount of ownings team nasser receives daily is payment enough.

The real question is how many blood vessels have you burst while hammering away at your keyboard?

:D

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #3749 on: January 18, 2010, 01:29:57 AM »
This is like watching Tennis  :D

Its a one sided game though.  :D
Poor guy can barely muster up any credible defense.