Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 760004 times)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #3775 on: January 18, 2010, 07:27:01 AM »
Sherief, how many Pro-Bbers got cheated of a title? You don't hear Vic martinez crying all day long, a lot of people who actually were there will tell you that Labrada should have won hands down in '90, same with Padilla, etc....I don't here them bitchin' 0,01% as much as Nasser.

victor will calim by the year 2020 and not now because he is still in :P

i dont think labrada deserved to beat haney in 90, i have the whole video of that contest, do you??..

i am not sure about padila but yes mr. gyno didnt deserve to win that year (1981)..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3776 on: January 18, 2010, 07:28:55 AM »
And bobs, now babar, had his hamood gimmick and who knows -really?- how many gimmicks Team Nasser keeps afloat. Stop trying to claim the moral high ground.  ::)

man i dont have and i never had any gimmicks.. do you believe me?..

ManBearPig...

• Getbig V
  • Professional Fighter
« Reply #3777 on: January 18, 2010, 07:30:41 AM »
am i the only one who , when reading team nasser posts, is reminded of subtitles of an al-qaeda video?
Deep Tissue Massage

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3778 on: January 18, 2010, 07:31:37 AM »
Someone called for an exterminator?  :D

Nice try shalabia/sharma/big Al and whatever other accounts that you have on this thread. So far you've proved nothing and I'm still laughing at your posturing

i exposed your gimmicks one after the others (with proofs) and i still keep that bitter PM from you after i exposed one of your gimmicks.. so either show proofs or keep your ass shut :P

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #3779 on: January 18, 2010, 07:32:11 AM »
victor will calim by the year 2020 and not now because he is still in :P

i dont think labrada deserved to beat haney in 90, i have the whole video of that contest, do you??..

i am not sure about padila but yes mr. gyno didnt deserve to win that year (1981)..

Not a matter of who deserves it or not. it's a matter of understanding that once you're on that stage for what Tyr calls rightfully a beauty pageant, you have to amdit that it can be controversial or even straight up politics. The fact is that 97 O wasn't even the most controversial O, not even close.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #3780 on: January 18, 2010, 07:33:09 AM »
am i the only one who , when reading team nasser posts, is reminded of subtitles of an al-qaeda video?
If you mean where the subtitles have nothing to do with the actual dialogue, then yes.   ;D

"SHIIIIIIT"

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #3781 on: January 18, 2010, 07:36:50 AM »
i exposed your gimmicks one after the others (with proofs) and i still keep that bitter PM from you after i exposed one of your gimmicks.. so either show proofs or keep your ass shut :P

Ha ha ha - what PM would that be?. That's why its so easy to mess with that pea brain of yours - you melt down at the slightest thing. So far you claim I was some muslim and then some other character. That's all you have left sharma.

When it comes to keeping your ass shut -you should take your own advice. How many times have you given it up at the mosque to a cleric? Too many times to count right?...ya sinful, flithy arab. Even allah laughs at you.

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #3782 on: January 18, 2010, 07:38:46 AM »
If you mean where the subtitles have nothing to do with the actual dialogue, then yes.   ;D

"SHIIIIIIT"

Airplane!!.
Good movie.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #3783 on: January 18, 2010, 07:39:19 AM »
man i was talking about genetics and not if these ppl take drugs or not or train or not!!.. same can be said even if nasser never entered a gym!!.. any bb expert can tell you if you have good genetics for bb or not even if you never trained!!..

Like i said....just look at the numbers, put your undying love for Nasser aside for two seconds, and think. It's just facts....nothing personal against your hero.

It truly boggles my mind that i am talking to GROWN MEN who carry on like this about a fucking washed up bodybuilder.

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #3784 on: January 18, 2010, 07:45:33 AM »
Like i said....just look at the numbers, put your undying love for Nasser aside for two seconds, and think. It's just facts....nothing personal against your hero.

It truly boggles my mind that i am talking to GROWN MEN who carry on like this about a fucking washed up bodybuilder.

Sha-labia is actually a stunted man - both physically and mentally so he has yet to experience full development.

Nassers competition history is evidence enough that he was good..just not great. He could never even repeat a win and he was just as unsuccessful competing overseas in Europe and Russia. Only six wins throughout his career - hardly in the category of wheeler/Levrone/Yates/Coleman/Cutler etc

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3785 on: January 18, 2010, 07:46:08 AM »

GROWN MEN!!.. we are much younger than you and you kept arguing for hours saying you are better than nasser, this must boggles your mind more and makes you feel sad for yourself ::)

nasser = a bb superstar 8)..
gronk = one of the millions cable guys around the world :P..

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #3786 on: January 18, 2010, 07:48:34 AM »
What's even more mind-boggling, is that the object of their affection, actually participates in these carryings-ons!!  

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3787 on: January 18, 2010, 07:50:56 AM »
What's even more mind-boggling, is that the object of their affection, actually participates in these carryings-ons!!  

you havent answered my question, do you believe i have/had gimmicks or not??..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #3788 on: January 18, 2010, 07:52:13 AM »
GROWN MEN!!.. we are much younger than you and you kept arguing for hours saying you are better than nasser, this must boggles your mind more and makes you feel sad for yourself ::)

nasser = a bb superstar 8)..
gronk = one of the millions cable guys around the world :P..

I didn't argue about anything, never said i was better...still haven't

I posted a pic of my arm...which destroyed Nasser's shitty arm...and i have been attacked by the entire Team ever since.....calling me a bad father and a loser...like you just did again.

Why do you freaks take it so personally...so what, my arm is bigger than Nasser's...does this affect your life so much that you lose your mind on the internet for three days?

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #3789 on: January 18, 2010, 07:52:49 AM »
Correction

nasser = a ex-bb who does private posing and sells underwear to schmoes. Convicted wifebeater and drunk/drug addict.

groink =  making an honest living

Sha-labia - an uneducated arab who spends his whole day trying to rewrite history on getbig....and getting mauled daily.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3790 on: January 18, 2010, 08:03:40 AM »
I didn't argue about anything, never said i was better...still haven't

I posted a pic of my arm...which destroyed Nasser's shitty arm...and i have been attacked by the entire Team ever since.....calling me a bad father and a loser...like you just did again.

Why do you freaks take it so personally...so what, my arm is bigger than Nasser's...does this affect your life so much that you lose your mind on the internet for three days?

hey gronk, i swear to ALLAH the whole matter for me is just to have some fun!!.. i never attacked your personal life, when was that??.. although you always attack mine!..

here is a pic. of you working in your workshop ;D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #3791 on: January 18, 2010, 08:35:47 AM »
you havent answered my question, do you believe i have/had gimmicks or not??..

Depends on which time frame you're referring to.  Not too long ago  him and ND repeatedly kept accusing you of being a gimmick (even though you have shown that you speak Arabic, have your own facebook account with hundreds of friends and tons of pictures, used to post under the same handle in Matt C's forum years ago, etc.) - not the smartest bunch those gimmick  accusers! 

Just a month ago he vehemently insisted that I must be Sharma, and now he's saying Sharma is Nasser, and hugeAl is Nasser's friend Sam.

In a few months he'll have a whole new theory lol.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3792 on: January 18, 2010, 08:40:53 AM »
The problem here is ... Nasser is genuinely a nice guy whose 'profile' is being destroyed by these bongoids who calls themselves his 'team'. I attended most of the Olympias in the 90's and in '97 had him win the contest after pre-judging. I can see why Dorian won again (leave politics out), but Nasser could just as easily have won and probably should have. I've only met him very very briefly and saw him interact with fans quite a few times. He was always gracious, could interact with anyone on any level of conversation and seemed genuinely interested in whoever happened to be talking to him. His only sin was to keep at it for too long and should have retired earlier than he did. Other than that he would've gone peacefully into the sunset until these dicks show up and put a negative slant on him. Nasser, if you're on here and reading this, you'd do yourself a favour to tell these guys to fuck off or at the very least to put a sock in it.

If you actually look at this thread without bias, you'll notice that a few weeks ago I got back from a cool holiday which included visiting Nasser, and simply started sharing the holiday pics and stories, but I can't even do that because every time I make a post about the holiday the jealous haters try to put a negative spin on it, try to attack Nasser personally, or try to post 100x100 resolution red-webcam blurry images to compare themselves, and gimmicks come out of the woodworks to attack me and Nasser as well.  Every now and then I  try to get it back on topic by posting some more pics or stories from the holiday but they get ignored due to the jealous and delusional haters on this site.  I've posted how Nasser was extremely hospitable and kind to my wife and I, but again, all that is ignored since the haters on here will always hate.

So think of that next time you accuse me of "hurting" Nasser's image  ::)

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #3793 on: January 18, 2010, 08:44:51 AM »
this all started over groinks massive arm (no doubt great), but Im curious to see a full body including legs with no blury low resolution cameras, no special lighting, no odd angles, no pressing the arm against the torso to make it appear wider, etc..   

maybe just some mandatories, then we'll see how much better he really is than Nasser

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3794 on: January 18, 2010, 08:48:20 AM »
this all started over groinks massive arm (no doubt great), but Im curious to see a full body including legs with no blury low resolution cameras, no special lighting, no odd angles, no pressing the arm against the torso to make it appear wider, etc..   

maybe just some mandatories, then we'll see how much better he really is than Nasser

but like this you have to see recent pics of nasser too doing some mandatories to compare and sure nasser wont go down to this level to accept a challenge from a random internet guy (with all due respect to mr. grnk)!!..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3795 on: January 18, 2010, 08:49:26 AM »
Depends on which time frame you're referring to.  Not too long ago  him and ND repeatedly kept accusing you of being a gimmick (even though you have shown that you speak Arabic, have your own facebook account with hundreds of friends and tons of pictures, used to post under the same handle in Matt C's forum years ago, etc.) - not the smartest bunch those gimmick  accusers! 

Just a month ago he vehemently insisted that I must be Sharma, and now he's saying Sharma is Nasser, and hugeAl is Nasser's friend Sam.

In a few months he'll have a whole new theory lol.

may be one day he doubts he himself is nasser ;D

MORTALCOIL

• Getbig V
« Reply #3796 on: January 18, 2010, 08:50:16 AM »

Sorry, but this is idiotic. No matter how much I hate this threads and Team Nasser's histrionics, Nasser WAS a great bodybuilder, successfull during what was probably the most competitive era in modern BBing. It's not about that. it's about the fact that every single thread is highjacked by those gimmicks and that this board serves as a "cathartic but not really" experience for Nasser and his pals. Trying to rewrite history on a BB Board is just  sad.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3797 on: January 18, 2010, 08:57:23 AM »

Honestly this is the only "normal" picture of Groink that has been posted here to my knowledge.  To his benefit he said he weighs 230 in here which was 20 lbs less than he claimed when most of the blurry, odd pics were posted (even though the size difference looks much more than 20 lbs).  Now he's claiming 264 lbs, but I bet he still won't post a "normal" pic of him today because it will take away from the awe that some getbiggers see him in.  I'm sure he's in decent shape today but there's obviously a reason why he only posts those webcam pics.

It kinda reminds me of how some girls on facebook or whatever tend to put only or mostly webcam pics which makes their face look better.  If you meet these girls online and ask for a "normal" picture they always shy away form it, becasue they know they look better in their webcampics lol.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3798 on: January 18, 2010, 09:01:28 AM »
Honestly this is the only "normal" picture of Groink that has been posted here to my knowledge.  To his benefit he said he weighs 230 in here which was 20 lbs less than he claimed when most of the blurry, odd pics were posted (even though the size difference looks much more than 20 lbs).  Now he's claiming 264 lbs, but I bet he still won't post a "normal" pic of him today because it will take away from the awe that some getbiggers see him in.  I'm sure he's in decent shape today but there's obviously a reason why he only posts those webcam pics.

It kinda reminds me of how some girls on facebook or whatever tend to put only or mostly webcam pics which makes their face look better.  If you meet these girls online and ask for a "normal" picture they always shy away form it, becasue they know they look better in their webcampics lol.

wow great forearms gronk :P.. arent you ashamed to call nasser's forearms weak!!!..

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #3799 on: January 18, 2010, 09:50:00 AM »
however Nasser doesn't need recent pics, he's retired (not primed)