Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 760043 times)

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #3900 on: January 18, 2010, 04:55:28 PM »
BABOOOOOOOOOOOOOM ;D

Groink, do you even train your legs?  (serious question)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #3901 on: January 18, 2010, 04:56:22 PM »
But why does Bigbobs talk so much about Nasser, it kinda seems like he is acting like his spokesman.  I know a forme NBA player but I don't go around saying he does this or he likes that.  I don't even say who it is, so I would for sure feel out of line speaking for him and defending him on teh internet.  

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #3902 on: January 18, 2010, 04:56:46 PM »
Nobody is perfect.  I'm sure on some days over his 15 year career as a IFBB pro there are isolated incidents where he was not nice to someone lol, but all in all he's nicer than 99% of people.  I speak from knowing him personally.  You speak from heresay.  

it's blanket statements like that where you look like an idiot.

I'm sure he has his good days and bad days just like anybody. I'm also sure there is PLENTY of stuff in his past that he doesn't tell you about...because you idolize him and he doesn't want to fuck that up.

To think anything else is just being a naive, starstruck fool.

You know the guy how long bobs...a few years?  He's led an entire life as a top IFBB pro, and all that comes with that, before you ever came around.

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #3903 on: January 18, 2010, 04:58:25 PM »

I'm sure he has his good days and bad days just like anybody. I'm also sure there is PLENTY of stuff in his past that he doesn't tell you about...because you idolize him and he doesn't want to fuck that up.

You know the guy how long bobs...a few years?  He's led an entire life as a top IFBB pro, and all that comes with that, before you ever came around.

Quoted for wisdom. Nasser like anyone else has his qualities, and his faults. To put him on a pedestal is silly.

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #3904 on: January 18, 2010, 04:58:46 PM »
But why does Bigbobs talk so much about Nasser

yea, it's so weird that a guy talks about a bodybuilder on a bodybuilding board ::)

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #3905 on: January 18, 2010, 05:00:37 PM »

yea, it's so weird that a guy talks about a bodybuilder on a bodybuilding board ::)
But you are missing my point.  They are friends IRL, isn't that a breach of trust?  What about Nasser's privacy? 

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #3906 on: January 18, 2010, 05:00:43 PM »
Yep...that is what I said... verbatim.  ::)

I admitted to finding Danielle Foxx hot, and half jokingly said that I would hit it, and feel dirty about it afterwards....this was probably a year and a half ago no less.

If that makes me a flaming Homo...then so be it, but I somehow think that is still less shamefull, then simply being an "on-call" gimmick, summoned whenever Team Nasser needs some help in interweb debates.  ::)

Oh brother, you are into trannies?  HAHAHAHAHA

And yes, that does make you a "flaming homo" foreskin69 .  

HAHAHAHAHA.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #3907 on: January 18, 2010, 05:06:16 PM »

Not as idiotic as you look with many of your claims.

You must trust the word of your close friends quite a bit hey?  ::)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3908 on: January 18, 2010, 05:08:49 PM »
Quoted for wisdom. Nasser like anyone else has his qualities, and his faults. To put him on a pedestal is silly.

Never said he doesn't have faults.  Didn't  you say you were done with this discussion?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3909 on: January 18, 2010, 05:12:51 PM »
Not as idiotic as you look with many of your claims.

You must trust the word of your close friends quite a bit hey?  ::)

I do...but i also realize human nature for what it is and I'm not a child. People want to be seen favorably by people they like, so they tend to omit certain parts of a story...you know, the nasty bits where they don't look so great.

You seem like an intelligent guy Knobs....but a bit idealistic and naive. Maybe when you've been round the block a few more times you will gain some wisdom, although you would think at this stage of the game you would have acquired some.

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3910 on: January 18, 2010, 05:13:57 PM »
Groink trying to compare himself with Nasser?

why?

Groink = nobody

Nasser = living legend, was the best in the world , still admired and respected by fans the world over!

A few pumpkin heads nothing opinions dont count......

Team NAsser 2010!

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #3911 on: January 18, 2010, 05:20:18 PM »
Groink trying to compare himself with Nasser?

why?

Groink = nobody

Nasser = living legend, was the best in the world , still admired and respected by fans the world over!

A few pumpkin heads nothing opinions dont count......

Team NAsser 2010!

QFMFT

It's true. We should probably not indulge Groink as he's pretty lonely these days but it's funny to see a guy with those legs talking shit about an AC winner and x3 times uncrowned Mr Olympia. The sun even shines on a dog's ass sometimes (or even a tv delivery man with no legs)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3912 on: January 18, 2010, 05:39:06 PM »
Sounds like your tone has changed a lot, must be due to the anger and meltdowns as of late, because when I first returned from my holiday you were praising my physique.

Oh and I don't train for power, it's hardly a concern of mine.  My EGO hurts when I try to press heavy anyway.

FIXED.  ;D

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #3913 on: January 18, 2010, 05:43:45 PM »
FIXED.  ;D

Oh brother, you should spend less time hating and more time in the squat rack.  Do you even train legs?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #3914 on: January 18, 2010, 05:49:15 PM »
I do...but i also realize human nature for what it is and I'm not a child. People want to be seen favorably by people they like, so they tend to omit certain parts of a story...you know, the nasty bits where they don't look so great.

You seem like an intelligent guy Knobs....but a bit idealistic and naive. Maybe when you've been round the block a few more times you will gain some wisdom, although you would think at this stage of the game you would have acquired some.

So let's see, the two accusations I don't believe are:

a)  That he physically abused his wife.  It didn't even fly in court after all.
b)  That he did g4p.  The only guy to make this accusation is Milos, and this was after he was upset at Nasser's interviews.  Even BayGBM once said to the effect of "Nasser would have made lots of money had he done g4p."

And based on the above you think I am being naive and giving too much benefit of the doubt?  Like I said, I do pity your real-life friends.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #3915 on: January 18, 2010, 05:56:08 PM »
So let's see, the two accusations I don't believe are:

a)  That he physically abused his wife.  It didn't even fly in court after all.
b)  That he did g4p.  The only guy to make this accusation is Milos, and this was after he was upset at Nasser's interviews.  Even BayGBM once said to the effect of "Nasser would have made lots of money had he done g4p."

And based on the above you think I am being naive and giving too much benefit of the doubt?  Like I said, I do pity your real-life friends.

Ok...that's fine. I don't know any more than you do, so I was just making an observation.

I'm about done with this for now. Shall we call it a draw till next time?  :D

and you look good Bobs...just fucking with you

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #3916 on: January 18, 2010, 06:59:44 PM »
Maybe Groink should meet up with Nasser, stand side by side and see how ridiculous this argument is.  King23 has met the Wizard of Truth, why don't you Groink, I am sure Nasser would make adjustments to his already busy schedule to have lunch with you.

TEAM Nasser

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #3917 on: January 18, 2010, 07:07:49 PM »
Takbīr!

This thread is heading towards 1000 pages with irrisistible force - Nasser steering the unstoppable bandwagon of truth! BigBobs - Nasser's sword - harvests the heads of countless pumpin heads that try to conquer the mountain Nasser rules - Olympus. Oh how glorious is that sight!

A thousand virgins to all Team Nasser members!! Takbīr! Takbīr!

Shall Nasser rule his babedom for another thousand years with Sato and Kuma on his sides! Takbīr! Takbīr!

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #3918 on: January 18, 2010, 07:17:58 PM »
And "groink" - hide your photobucket account better next time. I googled unsmudged photo of you in less than 2 minutes! Big dude yeah, but....  ::)

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #3919 on: January 18, 2010, 07:39:09 PM »
Takbīr!

This thread is heading towards 1000 pages with irrisistible force - Nasser steering the unstoppable bandwagon of truth! BigBobs - Nasser's sword - harvests the heads of countless pumpin heads that try to conquer the mountain Nasser rules - Olympus. Oh how glorious is that sight!

A thousand virgins to all Team Nasser members!! Takbīr! Takbīr!

Shall Nasser rule his babedom for another thousand years with Sato and Kuma on his sides! Takbīr! Takbīr!

epic post
TEAM Nasser

MuscleKing

• Time Out
  • Getbig II
« Reply #3920 on: January 18, 2010, 08:41:21 PM »
So let's see, the two accusations I  believe are:

a)  That he physically abused his wife.  

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #3921 on: January 18, 2010, 09:27:22 PM »
All hail King Nasser the pharaoh of muscle!
317lbs (at least!) with abs
3x (at least!) uncrowned Mr. O
Riding in Limos
Partying with friends
Irresistible to women
Adored by fans
Inspiration to millions 
Envied by the keyboard warriors
Inducer of pumpkinhead meltdowns
A generous host, witty and kind
May he continue to receive many blessings!

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3922 on: January 18, 2010, 11:48:24 PM »
50-some pro shows in total, times $150 per posing trunks = approx.  $8,000 in total.

Yup, that's definitely funding his retired lifestyle with a nice home, nice cars, regularly going out, travelling, never working, etc.

no bobs you are wrong with your calculation here because nasser was using 3 trunks (at least) per show, one for the pre-judging, one for his routine and one for the finals!!... ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3923 on: January 18, 2010, 11:51:13 PM »
Is Groink a school teacher?  Or is he still in the 3rd grade?  

he has a licence to be treated as children ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #3924 on: January 18, 2010, 11:57:01 PM »
I look better than that... and goodness you are weak as a kitten, that's a warmup for me.

how can you be struggling with such a light weight? are you sure you aren't a woman?

ahaaaaa coming from the guy who said his best was 1 rep with 180 kg ::)