Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 764527 times)

tendonitis

• Getbig V
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #4100 on: January 24, 2010, 07:13:07 AM »
Nasser is looking OLD. WOW. He sounds like he knows very little english and has a very bad vocabulary. Nasser looking fat and Alex looking like his fat wife.

Exactly.  If you were out and saw these two you'd just think there's a fat guy who needs a haircut and an old, ugly brown man with a wandering eye.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #4101 on: January 24, 2010, 07:25:52 AM »
Another day...another Nasser induced meltdown by the hideously obsessed Dr Chimps. It must really sting that he is losing members of his pumpkinhead-bile-duct alliance.

It seem that anyone who meet Nasser is immediately impressed by his intellect, charm, charisma, honesty, integrity and true alpha male status. Such a rich array of blessings are combined to make this man. I would bet that most of the bitter and gnarled souls who devote their life to producing anti-Nasserganda cannot boast even one of these positive qualities such is the paucity of their pathetic personalities.

HAHAHAHAAHA
Hey, look. It's Team Nasser's number one walking sausage coming to protect Nasser's internet honor, again. I like how you emphasized the the second last HA. Very witty.   ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #4102 on: January 24, 2010, 11:31:07 AM »
Read the words closely Mr. Nobody, he said he wants to rid the world of "man-love."  

There is nothing homosexual in Team Nasser, just a bunch of fans and friends who respect and look up to the Three Times (at least) Uncrowned Mr. Olympia.  So from that post I don't gather that he is anti-Team Nasser ;)

I 'm not anti- Nasser. Seems like an alright guy

I just comment and bust chops when the ball-licking reaches epic proportions, or point out the ridiculous claims, like "300+ lbs with abs".

300?....Yup, proof is in the pudding.    With abs?.....maybe if he drops 70 lbs.

As far as the ball-licking...Bobs and Shareeef  go over the top occasionally,with Shareeef being a worse offender..... i'd have to say it's probably intentional to get a rise out of people.

It's the rest of the idiots that I find retarded.

It goes in cycles...sometimes I'm all over it, then I get bored and lay off for a while

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #4103 on: January 24, 2010, 11:38:09 AM »
It goes in cycles...sometimes I'm all over it, then I get bored and lay off for a while

Ditto. I don't mind them at all, but it's good to know they're there, in case things get quiet / boring and I feel like a little target practice :D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #4104 on: January 24, 2010, 12:29:12 PM »

300?....Yup, proof is in the pudding.    With abs?.....maybe if he drops 70 lbs.

317 actually.  And funny thing is you used to say there is "no way" he is even "close to 300 lbs"  ;D  When proven wrong now it's Okay, he's 300 but only with abs if he drops 70 lbs  ::)  How many lbs do you think you need to drop to see abs?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4105 on: January 24, 2010, 12:30:37 PM »
Ditto. I don't mind them at all, but it's good to know they're there, in case things get quiet / boring and I feel like a little target practice :D

Dr. Chimps must always be "bored" as he is commenting on Nasser pretty much every day ;)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #4106 on: January 24, 2010, 12:38:07 PM »
317 actually.  And funny thing is you used to say there is "no way" he is even "close to 300 lbs"  ;D  When proven wrong now it's Okay, he's 300 but only with abs if he drops 70 lbs  ::)  How many lbs do you think you need to drop to see abs?
Why is he still on the juice if he isnt competing, its not healthy dude.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #4107 on: January 24, 2010, 12:39:34 PM »

I was wrong...I have no problem admitting it...I think I've said that about 5 times now. What do you want...blood?

As far as "with abs".......not by a long shot. i just said 70 lbs.

You know as well as i do there's no fucking way he has any thing resembling abs. This is what I'm talking about...get off his dick already.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4108 on: January 24, 2010, 04:03:47 PM »
I was wrong...I have no problem admitting it...I think I've said that about 5 times now. What do you want...blood?

As far as "with abs".......not by a long shot. i just said 70 lbs.

You know as well as i do there's no fucking way he has any thing resembling abs. This is what I'm talking about...get off his dick already.

You're not getting my point - it doesn't matter how many times you admit you were wrong, because the fact that you are now making a new negative claim about Nasser (now that he needs to lose 70 lbs to see abs) shows that you actually think you have a shred of credibility left on the subject, which is comical based on how far off your previous claim was.

And you didn't answer my question about how many lbs you would need to lose to see abs?

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #4109 on: January 24, 2010, 04:07:07 PM »
You're not getting my point - it doesn't matter how many times you admit you were wrong, because the fact that you are now making a new negative claim about Nasser (now that he needs to lose 70 lbs to see abs) shows that you actually think you have a shred of credibility left on the subject, which is comical based on how far off your previous claim was.

And you didn't answer my question about how many lbs you would need to lose to see abs?

I have a question. Does Nasser own a good PDA.  8)
D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #4110 on: January 24, 2010, 05:18:03 PM »

I answered it twice, and you referenced it in your reply...are you drunk or something?

It's not a "new negative claim"..The only thing you have rebuked is the 300....still waiting on "with abs", along with your legs BTW  ;)

Like i said in the part of my post you conveniently ignored....you and I both know he is far away from having abs...but i don't expect you to give me a straight answer or proof anytime soon.

You'll just talk in circles some more  :D

PS..... By asking me how much weight he has to lose to see abs, you are admitting he doesn't have them  :)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4111 on: January 24, 2010, 06:39:35 PM »
I answered it twice, and you referenced it in your reply...are you drunk or something?

It's not a "new negative claim"..The only thing you have rebuked is the 300....still waiting on "with abs", along with your legs BTW  ;)

Like i said in the part of my post you conveniently ignored....you and I both know he is far away from having abs...but i don't expect you to give me a straight answer or proof anytime soon.

You'll just talk in circles some more  :D

PS..... By asking me how much weight he has to lose to see abs, you are admitting he doesn't have them  :)

blah blah, just the same old...you were proven wrong, not even close or just wrong, but VERY wrong with the weigh scale vid, and now you're saying he needs to lose "70 lbs" to see his abs, same old typical BS.  Only an extremely over-fat man would need to lose 70 lbs to see his abs, so your exaggerated and "new negative claim" just shows bitterness more than anything.  

And keep waiting for my leg shot, I never said I would post it anytime soon.  Actually, why should I even post it, you have already shown that you don't give credit when someone posts proofs.

... and wipe the cum off your eyes and reread my question, I asked how many lbs do YOU need to lose to see your abs? :D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4112 on: January 24, 2010, 07:24:22 PM »
Another day...another Nasser induced meltdown by the hideously obsessed Dr Chimps. It must really sting that he is losing members of his pumpkinhead-bile-duct alliance.

It seem that anyone who meet Nasser is immediately impressed by his intellect, charm, charisma, honesty, integrity and true alpha male status. Such a rich array of blessings are combined to make this man. I would bet that most of the bitter and gnarled souls who devote their life to producing anti-Nasserganda cannot boast even one of these positive qualities such is the paucity of their pathetic personalities.

HAHAHAHAAHA

haahaaaa.. it has become your hobby to make fun of mr. monkey's obssesion ;D..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4113 on: January 24, 2010, 07:27:08 PM »
I 'm not anti- Nasser. Seems like an alright guy

I just comment and bust chops when the ball-licking reaches epic proportions, or point out the ridiculous claims, like "300+ lbs with abs".

As far as the ball-licking...Bobs and Shareeef  go over the top occasionally,with Shareeef being a worse offender..... i'd have to say it's probably intentional to get a rise out of people.

It's the rest of the idiots that I find retarded.

but then you return again because nasser has become in your blood and soul :-X ;D

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #4114 on: January 24, 2010, 07:29:01 PM »

HAHAHAHAAHA

Outed. Seriously.
follow the arrows

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4115 on: January 24, 2010, 07:31:21 PM »

but bad for you it always goes the other way with you being hunted by team nasser's sense of humour and wit :-X

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4116 on: January 24, 2010, 07:34:49 PM »

but dont you notice that our friend gronk has become more friendly towards nasser after he posted his topless pic and didnt get the comments he was looking for?? ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #4117 on: January 24, 2010, 07:40:06 PM »
blah blah, just the same old...you were proven wrong, not even close or just wrong, but VERY wrong with the weigh scale vid, and now you're saying he needs to lose "70 lbs" to see his abs, same old typical BS.  Only an extremely over-fat man would need to lose 70 lbs to see his abs, so your exaggerated and "new negative claim" just shows bitterness more than anything.  

And keep waiting for my leg shot, I never said I would post it anytime soon.  Actually, why should I even post it, you have already shown that you don't give credit when someone posts proofs.

... and wipe the cum off your eyes and reread my question, I asked how many lbs do YOU need to lose to see your abs? :D

Geez... how many times are you going to crow over the fact i was wrong about his weight, talk about a sore fucking winner, let it go already.

You have said a hundred times "300 with abs"...well, where's the abs?

he's 300 plus alright...and very fat. he's got 9 chins and jowls like a bloodhound for chrissakes.

No way on earth he's got abs......  look at the middle age spread on this guy.  I won't hold my breath waiting for you to prove me wrong this time around.

And the reason i keep asking for a leg pic is because your buddy Sharma gave you high praise as a "complete BBer... with all muscle groups equally developed".

Last time i checked, legs were a muscle group...and you don't have any.

Me....10-15 lbs and i have very visible abs...not ripped abs. I watch what i eat for a week and they start coming in.

It's more of a water thing with me like Kiwi and gh15 both said...my water fluctuates wildly, always has.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #4118 on: January 24, 2010, 07:43:09 PM »
but dont you notice that our friend gronk has become more friendly towards nasser after he posted his topless pic and didnt get the comments he was looking for?? ;D

That has nothing to do with it....Like I expected team nasser to praise me  ::)

It has more to do with the conversations i have with A23, who is spending a lot of time with Nasser.

According to him even Nasser himself thinks most of you guys are fucking idiots  ;)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4119 on: January 24, 2010, 07:51:56 PM »
I would let go of the fact that you were proven very wrong over the 300 lb claim if you didn't start counter-claiming like a crybaby saying he needs to lose "70 lbs" to see his abs.  And you need to lose 10-15 lbs...so you're saying Nasser has 55-60 lbs more fat than you do?!  You are hands down the most delusional guy on here.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #4120 on: January 24, 2010, 07:54:11 PM »

It has more to do with the conversations i have with A23, who is spending a lot of time with Nasser.

According to him even Nasser himself thinks most of you guys are fucking idiots  ;)

Nasser is talking about the pumpkin head losers.

Also keep reposting that GORGEOUS topless pic of bobs on the beach, sooo dreamy  :D
TEAM Nasser

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4121 on: January 24, 2010, 07:54:29 PM »

Well Alex posted that Nasser is big and lean on his own forum, so that counter's you "70 lb" claim

And it's simply a lie that Nasser thinks me, Sherief, Sharma, etc are "fucking idiots."  You're saying Alex told you this?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #4122 on: January 24, 2010, 08:05:36 PM »
Well Alex posted that Nasser is big and lean on his own forum, so that counter's you "70 lb" claim

And it's simply a lie that Nasser thinks me, Sherief, Sharma, etc are "fucking idiots."  You're saying Alex told you this?

I didn't say that...I said most of you.  I'll leave you guys to argue amongst yourselves who he was talking about  ;)

I'm not going to reveal the specifics of my phone calls with A23 about what Nasser says.

And yes....Nasser has to lose a great deal more weight than i do.   70 lbs maybe be a bit much but it's hard to tell when every picture of Nasser in the last two years he's got a baggy shirt on down to his elbows. that's no accident.....if he was lean he would have flashed his abs for a second in your video and just shut everyone up.

I'm not really fat Bobs...I just as lean as you are, leaner in fact.

as evidenced by the fact that I have shape and muscularity in my upper body and you have none. you just look kinda semi- solid, but nothing really pops.

PS   I notice you are completely avoiding any discussion of your legs twigs

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4123 on: January 24, 2010, 08:14:46 PM »

well well well.. so when alex was saying shit about nasser gronk was saying shit and after alex has changed his mind gronk too has changed his!! ::).. so what if alex hasnt met nasser??.. would you have still been saying shit about a guy you see good now?!!..

this tells you not to say shit about someones you dont really know!!.. either wait till you meet him in reality or wait till alex meets him to tell you :-X

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #4124 on: January 24, 2010, 08:18:07 PM »
well well well.. so when alex was saying shit about nasser gronk was saying shit and after alex has changed his mind gronk too has changed his!! ::).. so what if alex hasnt met nasser??.. would you have still been saying shit about a guy you see good now?!!..

this tells you not to say shit about someones you dont really know!!.. either wait till you meet him in reality or wait till alex meets him to tell you :-X
Sounds like everyone needs to get together and throw hands ;D