Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 759908 times)

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #4300 on: January 26, 2010, 02:31:33 PM »
the reason your tyr account was not exposed by mods at the same time of expsoing dl/baracuda is because you didnt start posting against nasser until later.. propably you had kept tyr for other posts and dl/baracuda to attack nasser and the team then after being exposed you were FORCED to use your tyr account in attaching nasser because if you had created a totally new account to atack nasser it would have been a very clear gimmick of dl!!..
anyway dont be angry, you want stronger proofs?!.. ok here is what you want, ahaaaaaaahahaaha a bad day for you  huh??...

hah ha ha - that's the best you've got?
If you reference other people you can probably link me to half the board who have made similar comments.
In fact a few people besides me refer to you as sha-labia and shitty shalabia. Does that mean that they are me and vice versa?

The fact remains that Ron exposed a few others besides DL. He listed all their accounts not just one or two. If anyone had more than one account it was listed regardless of what the "account" was posting about.

I'll take Ron's proof over your conspiracy theories any day.
The fact that you spent all this time only to fail miserably (again) is quite amusing...if it wasn't so sad and desperate.

This is a good day. :)

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4301 on: January 26, 2010, 02:34:57 PM »
where are you DL/Baracuda/tyr/nizar?!.. are you lurking around online as I am posting aaahahahahaahaaahaaha have i hurt your feelings?!.. but believe me it should be the same for you because nobody cares about you and also those who give some shit know well your history with gimmicks which shalaby (3rd person) exposed you many times to make you his (3rd person again) loyal bitch forever :-X :-X :-X ;D ;D ;D :P :P :P :P

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4302 on: January 26, 2010, 02:38:33 PM »

hah ha ha - that's the best you've got?
If you reference other people you can probably link me to half the board who have made similar comments.
In fact a few people besides me refer to you as sha-labia and shitty shalabia. Does that mean that they are me and vice versa?

The fact remains that Ron exposed a few others besides DL. He listed all their accounts not just one or two. If anyone had more than one account it was listed regardless of what the "account" was posting about.

I'll take Ron's proof over your conspiracy theories any day.
The fact that you spent all this time only to fail miserably (again) is quite amusing...if it wasn't so sad and desperate.

This is a good day. :)

oh here you are defensive again my little bitch which confirms my proofs.. anyway these proofs dont need anything more to confirm your reality!!.. anyone with half brain (even muscleking) wont believe you after these PROOFS :P

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4303 on: January 26, 2010, 02:47:21 PM »
oh where are you tyr >:(  i used to receive quick replies from you, what has happened??.. have nothing to say??... keep typing and erasing till you find any new shit to say my defensive bitch ;D

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #4304 on: January 26, 2010, 02:48:11 PM »
oh here you are defensive again my little bitch which confirms my proofs.. anyway these proofs dont need anything more to confirm your reality!!.. anyone with half brain (even muscleking) wont believe you after these PROOFS :P

So pointing out your obvious errors is being defensive? Then again your intelligence was never
all that high in the first place. The fact you're still angry after being exposed is evident  by your repeated meltdowns throughout this thread. I destroyed all your arguments and proofs  ::) and now you have nothing left.

So keep sobbing and melting down pygmy.
I'm having fun watching you drown in the shitpool of your own making  :D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4305 on: January 26, 2010, 02:52:28 PM »
what is happening with the bitch tyr now is a lesson to anyone who tries to mess with team nasser, the asshole just dared to accuse me of having gimmicks (with no proofs of course) so immediately i showed him his stupid history with gimmicks with PROOFS that no one can deny..

ppl who live in glass houses should not throw stones mr. bitch tyr :-\

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4306 on: January 26, 2010, 02:56:00 PM »
So pointing out your obvious errors is being defensive? Then again your intelligence was never
all that high in the first place. The fact you're still angry after being exposed is evident  by your repeated meltdowns throughout this thread. I destroyed all your arguments and proofs  ::) and now you have nothing left.

So keep sobbing and melting down pygmy.
I'm having fun watching you drown in the shitpool of your own making  :D

man oh sorry i mean bitch, come on your position is shitty now, you have to either stop using this account or to try to find any reasonable thing to say which is IMPOSSIBLE :-X

but i really advice you to stop using this account and create another one and try not to be stupid with it but again this is IMPOSSIBLE because you and stupidity cant part :-X..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4307 on: January 26, 2010, 03:04:14 PM »
tyr the bitch
fears to face his master
who made him reach
his worst disaster ;D

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #4308 on: January 26, 2010, 03:05:31 PM »
Ha ha ha

Sha-labia's rage is running wild tonight. 3 posts in a row. :o
Who knew exposing him would elicit such ferocity.

Keep it up pygmy. Are you refreshing the page every few seconds waiting for my reply? ;D

Good job embarrassing yourself for the umpteenth time.
Story of your life...right?
 :D

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #4309 on: January 26, 2010, 03:06:04 PM »
Please tell me you're not really that dumb MOS?  You've never read someone typing in the third person?  Read the second paragraph of the post, that's 100% Sherief-style writing  ::)

Just quit it. He was caught red-handed, and now he should just man up to it. Don't insult our collective intelligence, or your intelligence for that matter, by trying to play it off like its just common to speak in the third person, (by typing no less).

Epic fail on Team Nassers part.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #4310 on: January 26, 2010, 03:13:40 PM »
Ha ha ha

Keep it up pygmy. Are you refreshing the page every few seconds waiting for my reply? ;D

you in his head. :D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4311 on: January 26, 2010, 03:15:32 PM »
Just quit it. He was caught red-handed, and now he should just man up to it. Don't insult our collective intelligence, or your intelligence for that matter, by trying to play it off like its just common to speak in the third person, (by typing no less).

a lot of stupid ppl here :-\

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #4312 on: January 26, 2010, 03:15:43 PM »

Sorry but your post just insulted your own intelligence, or I should say, lack thereof  :-X

Sherief's writing style is one of the most distinct on here, no offence to sherief :) but its because English is not his first language, so for you guys to think he's controlling another account is..oh brother, I dont know what words to even use to describe the level of stupidity needed.  

I guess anyone who makes a quote in the third person is automatically a gimmick?

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4313 on: January 26, 2010, 03:16:59 PM »
Ha ha ha

shut up bitch, after being exposed AGAIN just shut up and accept the fact that i am your master :D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4314 on: January 26, 2010, 03:19:11 PM »
Sorry but your post just insulted your own intelligence, or I should say, lack thereof  :-X

Sherief's writing style is one of the most distinct on here, no offence to sherief :) but its because English is not his first language, so for you guys to think he's controlling another account is..oh brother, I dont know what words to even use to describe the level of stupidity needed.  

I guess anyone who makes a quote in the third person is automatically a gimmick?

these assholes think i am a gimmick just because i used the 3rd person and none of them commented on the bitch tyr after i posted real proofs he is a gimmick!!..

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4315 on: January 26, 2010, 03:19:23 PM »
a lot of stupid ppl here :-\

Funny thing is they avoid my question I posed - which other account is your "gimmick" account that uses similar writing style as yours?  It would surely stand out.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4316 on: January 26, 2010, 03:24:41 PM »
Funny thing is they avoid my question I posed - which other account is your "gimmick" account that uses similar writing style as yours?  It would surely stand out.

and actually i used the 3rd perosn many times before, i remember well that post after gronk posted his topless pic. (expecting good comments which didnt happen ;D) i wrote something like "change  your avatar's signature and instead of (nasser's father) write (nasser is my godfather, bobs is my father, shalaby is my uncle)"..lol

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #4317 on: January 26, 2010, 03:32:34 PM »
Damage control is in full swing.  ;D

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #4318 on: January 26, 2010, 03:48:37 PM »
Pumpkin heads are exploding again at full force! This thread is like a car wreck to pumpkin heads - they know they shouldn't look at it but they can't resists!  ;D

Eventually they all give up because TRUTH is stronger than any anti-nasserite! The fact that this thread has 20x (at least!) more views than the 2nd most popular thread on the homepage speaks volumes about how fascinated about Nasser pumpkin heads really are!

In reality, they're closer than ever joining Team Nasser! After ultimate denial comes accepting the truth! Keep on resisting - this thread will never die and all nasser supporters shall retire in heaven later with a THOUSAND VIRGINS (with no homo penorises)

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #4319 on: January 26, 2010, 04:10:11 PM »
Another remider of Nasser's overflowing beauty!!

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4320 on: January 26, 2010, 04:31:15 PM »

Stop. We are all familiar with Sherief's posts, and I can't recall him ever doing this. Even with English being a second language...one would not be prone to refer to his given name in the third person. In another circumstance, calling it a fluke, or an isolated incident might be warrented, but since this is just standard operating procedure for Team Nasser, one should assume the obvious, which is just that he forgot to log into the correct account.

Of course I don't think you actually believe half the crap you post on this board, but rather you do it out of a misguided sense of loyalty, or solidarity, for this so called "Team," of yours.

Keep in mind you also tried to sell us the most laughable bill of goods, with Nasser's mantie racket. First it was, "Nasser does not sell used underwear, instead he simply deletes e-mails asking about this."

Then when many people on this board proved this was a complete falsehood, (by posting pictures of his soiled thongs from his website no less), you switched gears and started uttering nonsense....

All of the sudden, (according to your new spin on the situation),  Nasser was simply offering his used manties, out of a sense of altruism. He was a total Oi Polloi hero! A voice to the common man! How could he possibly refuse his soiled wears, if the populace cried out for them?!  

::)

You have no credibility on the manner. If you had conducted yourself with just an iota of objectivity, concerning anything Nasser related, instead of operating like a third-tier spin doctor, then maybe people on this board would take you seriously.

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
« Reply #4321 on: January 26, 2010, 04:31:42 PM »
Oh brother pumpkinheads are melting down everywhere!

All these chubby TV repairmen, Basement Dwellers, and Keyboard Warriors are out in full force!

You pumpkinheads say that Nasser doesn't own your mind but you all continue to post your petty blasphemy in this massive thread.

You all make hateful remarks, spread false rumors, and indulge in your own delusions on an internet message board while Nasser is living life in style.

Its pathetic that you all have to spread so much negative energy when you should be focusing that energy on lifting, cleaning your room before dinner, or delivering tvs.  

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4322 on: January 26, 2010, 04:34:23 PM »
Stop. We are all familiar with Sherief's posts, and I can't recall him ever doing this. Even with English being a second language...one would not be prone to refer to his given name in the third person. In another circumstance, calling it a fluke, or an isolated incident might be warrented, but since this is just standard operating procedure for Team Nasser, one should assume the obvious, which is just that he forgot to log into the correct account.

Of course I don't think you actually believe half the crap you post on this board, but rather you do it out of a misguided sense of loyalty, or solidarity, for this so called "Team," of yours.

Keep in mind you also tried to sell us the most laughable bill of goods, with Nasser's mantie racket. First it was, "Nasser does not sell used underwear, instead he simply deletes e-mails asking about this."

Then when many people on this board proved this was a complete falsehood, (by posting pictures of his soiled thongs from his website no less), you switched gears and started uttering nonsense....

All of the sudden, (according to your new spin on the situation),  Nasser was simply offering his used manties, out of a sense of altruism. He was a total Oi Polloi hero! A voice to the common man! How could he possibly refuse his soiled wears, if the populace cried out for them?!  

::)

You have no credibility on the manner. If you had conducted yourself with just an iota of objectivity, concerning anything Nasser related, instead of operating like a third-tier spin doctor, then maybe people on this board would take you seriously.

As I expected you still haven't answered my simple question.   ::)

The topic that you chose to melt for paragraphs over I already addressed earlier in this thread, nothing new there.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #4323 on: January 26, 2010, 04:36:37 PM »
wow welcome back dreadlord!
w

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4324 on: January 26, 2010, 04:37:46 PM »
As I expected you still haven't answered my simple question.   ::)

The topic that you chose to melt for paragraphs over I already addressed earlier in this thread, nothing new there.

I take the time to refute both your statement and your credibility, and you simply validate my points with your inability to respond, with anything of substance.