Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 759958 times)

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #4450 on: January 28, 2010, 12:11:15 PM »
You and other pumpkinheads keep posting in this thread with nothing but hateful remarks.  This thread is meant for fans of Nasser and those who can share their thoughts/experiences on the beautiful man with glasses.

Yet all you keyboard warriors do is spew your hateful remarks while you play World of Warcraft in your basements waiting for Mom to finish dinner.

All the while Team Nasser continues to be large and in charge, satisfy beautiful women, and live life to the fullest.

Why do you continue to have such hateful rage?  Instead of being jealous of other people's lives/accomplishments/physiques, you should focus on improving your own and try to live life to the fullest. 

That is the Nasser way.

I do not hate Nasser. I do not hate Bobs. I don't hate anyone for that matter.... even with your childish gimmickry.
As for the "Nasser way".... Lounging around and banging whatever women are available is not the pinnacle of life, nor is it some great accomplishment. In fact bragging about this as much as your group does, is really only indicative of your collective selfish outlook towards life.

This might be justifiable if you were honest about it, and simply stated that being lazy and hedonistic should be the goal of one's life, but something tells me that this isn't congruent with the tenants of Islam.

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4451 on: January 28, 2010, 12:15:56 PM »
“That person is not a perfect Muslim who eateth his fill, and leaveth his neighbors hungry”

Muhammad

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4452 on: January 28, 2010, 12:18:17 PM »
“As he submits to God's Will, and surrenders to the Creator, he is rid of selfishness and conceit. And when, O Nanak, he is merciful to all beings, only then shall he be called a Muslim.”

Sri Granth Sahib

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #4453 on: January 28, 2010, 12:18:44 PM »
I do not hate Nasser. I do not hate Bobs. I don't hate anyone for that matter.... even with your childish gimmickry.
As for the "Nasser way".... Lounging around and banging whatever women are available is not the pinnacle of life, nor is it some great accomplishment. In fact bragging about this as much as your group does, is really only indicative of your collective selfish outlook towards life.

This might be justifiable if you were honest about it, and simply stated that being lazy and hedonistic should be the goal of one's life, but something tells me that this isn't congruent with the tenants of Islam.

Why do you call Nasser lazy or suggest that he is unaccomplished?  For starters he inspired many people around the world to work out and adopt a healthier lifestyle.  There is probably not any major city in the world that does not have at least one photo in  one of the gyms of him for motivation.  As I showed earlier in this thread, even the one gym we dropped in in Tijuana had a large poster of him.

And these days he is also busy writing a very insightful book covering a wide array of topics.  He is giving back to the world by spreading some of the knowledge and life experiences he gained through his university degrees and worldy travels.  Often when he tells me a topic in his book he is writing about on a given day it is not even necessarily bodybuilding related.  The book takes  lots of effort, and he is also working out almost daily and being a great owner to his dogs by taking them almost daily to baches whereas other dogs are lucky if their owner takes them for a short walk just once a day.  Writing a book, bodybuilding, taking dogs out daily, all while  managing his investments and errands too is not a lazy lifestyle by any means.

Even though you say you dont hate Nasser, the negative view you have on anything to do with him does put you in "hater" category.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #4454 on: January 28, 2010, 12:22:00 PM »
I admit calves are relatively weak, but quads? I respectfully disagree.  Even though there is much hair covering the separation you can still see the lateralis and the medialis muscles, as the unbiased Mortalcoil noted.  Because of the angle you see the lateralis of my left quad and the medialis of the right one.  The left lateralis is protruding far out from the knee, and you can see the shape of the medialis on the left leg based on the shadow.  Many legs that don't show these shapes get complimented here, so mine should be no exception.  I think my quads are probably my strongest bodypart, even though lately they have shrunk due to back injury.  

Keep telling yourself that....your legs SUCK. they are quite simply scrawny and you look knocked kneed besides....very odd shape.

Ironic that Mr...  "that's a weird angle, post a clear shot."  posts a pic of his legs from a very odd angle while he's laying down LOLOL

How bout a leg pic like EVERY OTHER PERSON TAKES....you know....Standing up? ::)

This thread has gotten beyond ridiculous with these tool fellating each other....it's so stupid it's not even funny anymore

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #4455 on: January 28, 2010, 12:28:13 PM »
Why do you call Nasser lazy or suggest that he is unaccomplished?  For starters he inspired many people around the world to work out and adopt a healthier lifestyle.  There is probably not any major city in the world that does not have at least one photo in  one of the gyms of him for motivation.  As I showed earlier in this thread, even the one gym we dropped in in Tijuana had a large poster of him.

And these days he is also busy writing a very insightful book covering a wide array of topics.  He is giving back to the world by spreading some of the knowledge and life experiences he gained through his university degrees and worldy travels.  Often when he tells me a topic about his book he was writing about on a given day it is not even necessarily bodybuilding related.  The book takes  lots of effort, and he is also working out almost daily and being a great owner to his dogs by taking them almost daily to baches whereas other dogs are lucky if their owner takes them for a short walk just once a day.  Writing a book, bodybuilding, taking dogs out daily, all while  managing his investments and errands too is not a lazy lifestyle by any means.

Even though you say you dont hate Nasser, the negative view you have on anything to do with him does put you in "hater" category.
Cripes. Like those Russian 5-Year Plans during the Cold War. Nothing but BS. 

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #4456 on: January 28, 2010, 12:31:03 PM »
Cripes. Like those Russian 5-Year Plans during the Cold War. Nothing but BS. 
I just talked to J.D. Salinger about this last week

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
« Reply #4457 on: January 28, 2010, 12:32:01 PM »
Keep telling yourself that....your legs SUCK. they are quite simply scrawny and you look knocked kneed besides....very odd shape.

Ironic that Mr...  "that's a weird angle, post a clear shot."  posts a pic of his legs from a very odd angle while he's laying down LOLOL

How bout a leg pic like EVERY OTHER PERSON TAKES....you know....Standing up? ::)

This thread has gotten beyond ridiculous with these tool fellating each other....it's so stupid it's not even funny anymore

Oh brother your delusion is without limit!

I'm sure Bobs was just posting a casual picture.  He wasn't trying to manipulate anything, and I'm sure will post another pic later.

You on the other hand remain the "KING" of shady pictures.  From blurry camera phone pics to pics taken under "red lights".

Instead of hating on Team Nasser, may I suggest you get on a treadmill and start dieting.  

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #4458 on: January 28, 2010, 12:33:02 PM »

And these days he is also busy writing a very insightful book covering a wide array of topics.  He is giving back to the world by spreading some of the knowledge and life experiences he gained through his university degrees and worldy travels.  Often when he tells me a topic in his book he is writing about on a given day it is not even necessarily bodybuilding related.  The book takes  lots of effort, and he is also working out almost daily and being a great owner to his dogs by taking them almost daily to baches whereas other dogs are lucky if their owner takes them for a short walk just once a day.  Writing a book, bodybuilding, taking dogs out daily, all while  managing his investments and errands too is not a lazy lifestyle by any means.

Nasser is a "dog person"... typical weirdo that never had kids. so they think dogs are people

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4459 on: January 28, 2010, 12:33:15 PM »
Why do you call Nasser lazy or suggest that he is unaccomplished?  For starters he inspired many people around the world to work out and adopt a healthier lifestyle.  There is probably not any major city in the world that does not have at least one photo in  one of the gyms of him for motivation.  As I showed earlier in this thread, even the one gym we dropped in in Tijuana had a large poster of him.

And these days he is also busy writing a very insightful book covering a wide array of topics.  He is giving back to the world by spreading some of the knowledge and life experiences he gained through his university degrees and worldy travels.  Often when he tells me a topic about his book he was writing about on a given day it is not even necessarily bodybuilding related.  The book takes  lots of effort, and he is also working out almost daily and being a great owner to his dogs by taking them almost daily to baches whereas other dogs are lucky if their owner takes them for a short walk just once a day.  Writing a book, bodybuilding, taking dogs out daily, all while  managing his investments and errands too is not a lazy lifestyle by any means.

“He is the most perfect Muslim whose disposition is best; and the best of you are they who behave best to their wives”
Muhammad

Bobs...my aversion is not so much towards Nasser, as it is to you and the rest of the "Team Nasser" brigade, and your insistence, to not only put the man on a lofty pedestal, but to be willing to overlook any type of objective reasoning when trying to talk about him.

You may not realize that you do this, but I assure you that you do, and I am hardly alone in this assessment. 

Of course I should probably not care about this...it is your prerogative if you wish to Deify Nasser, but since you have been posting nonstop praise/threads about the man since 06 or so, in a forum/community that does not  wish to read about his lofty accomplishments Ad Nausem, I suppose that I have a right to comment.

As for your statement....you need to seriously take a hard look at what you are saying, and see if you cant see the nonsense. He is giving back by writing a book? If his interviews on Bodybuilding.com are any indication, then all Nasser is concerned with these days, is being bitter, vindictive, and backbiting his former friends, and colleagues. This is hardly a gift to the community, but rather an outlet for his sour grapes. It isn't that his book wont be interesting, but it will be interesting, in a trashy gossip kind of way.

He is a great man, because he spends time with his dogs, and takes them for walks? Seriously Bobs?  ::) Yes...I concede to your point, and agree that this makes him a God amongst us lesser mortals.  ::)

No stop and think...what does he REALLY do that is worthy of the amazing accolades that you bestow upon him? So far the things you mention are very half ass.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4460 on: January 28, 2010, 12:34:16 PM »
“As he submits to God's Will, and surrenders to the Creator, he is rid of selfishness and conceit. And when, O Nanak, he is merciful to all beings, only then shall he be called a Muslim.”

Sri Granth Sahib

Off-topic, but since you posted it here, why do you think Sikh scripture can define a Muslim?  ::)

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #4461 on: January 28, 2010, 12:35:42 PM »

maaaaaan.... you re gay for sonbaty beyond belief.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #4462 on: January 28, 2010, 12:36:13 PM »
As for your statement....you need to seriously take a hard look at what you are saying, and see if you cant see the nonsense. He is giving back by writing a book? If his interviews on Bodybuilding.com are any indication, then all Nasser is concerned with these days, is being bitter, vindictive, and backbiting his former friends, and colleagues. This is hardly a gift to the community, but rather an outlet for his sour grapes. That isn't that his book wont be interesting, but it will be interesting, in a trashy gossip kind of way.
Nasser hasn't picked up a book in years. And you expect him to write one?    ;D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4463 on: January 28, 2010, 12:39:41 PM »
“He is the most perfect Muslim whose disposition is best; and the best of you are they who behave best to their wives”
Muhammad

Bobs...my aversion is not so much towards Nasser, as it is to you and the rest of the "Team Nasser" brigade, and your insistence, to not only put the man on a lofty pedestal, but to be willing to overlook any type of objective reasoning when trying to talk about him.

You may not realize that you do this, but I assure you that you do, and I am hardly alone in this assessment. 

Of course I should probably not care about this...it is your prerogative if you wish to Deify Nasser, but since you have been posting nonstop praise/threads about the man since 06 or so, in a forum/community that does not  wish to read about his lofty accomplishments Ad Nausem, I suppose that I have a right to comment.

As for your statement....you need to seriously take a hard look at what you are saying, and see if you cant see the nonsense. He is giving back by writing a book? If his interviews on Bodybuilding.com are any indication, then all Nasser is concerned with these days, is being bitter, vindictive, and backbiting his former friends, and colleagues. This is hardly a gift to the community, but rather an outlet for his sour grapes. It isn't that his book wont be interesting, but it will be interesting, in a trashy gossip kind of way.

He is a great man, because he spends time with his dogs, and takes them for walks? Seriously Bobs?  ::) Yes...I concede to your point, and agree that this makes him a God amongst us lesser mortals.  ::)

No stop and think...what does he REALLY do that is worthy of the amazing accolades that you bestow upon him? So far the things you mention are very half ass.

I would take you more seriously if you at least stopped putting words in my mouth.  Yes, he's a friend, and a top pro bodybuilder, and since this is a bodybuilding board I will post about him and praise him.  The praises would not be nearly as often if there were not so many haters trying to attack him on here.  Just like I would hope you would defend a friend who is being attacked, I'm just doing the same.  Plus what makes it relevent here is that this is a bodybuilding board.  However, I've never said he is perfect or anything "God-like"  ::)  You are very obsessed to be going out of your way to try to judge Nasser as a man and especially on how well he follows Islam.  :-X

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4464 on: January 28, 2010, 12:43:25 PM »
Nasser hasn't picked up a book in years. And you expect him to write one?    ;D

Perhaps he can hire Bethany Carter Howlett as a Ghost Writer! I'm sure she could use the work.

We might even see an e-release sometime in 2015!  :D

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #4465 on: January 28, 2010, 12:43:38 PM »
Muhammad

Oh brother its not even funny how deep Team Nasser is rooted in your mind!

People who do not wish to know about Nasser need not to read/post in this thread.  

Why do you feel the need to tear Nasser down?  You yourself hold yourself to such "high moral standards" and act like a "Mother Theresa" figure in your thoughts of life, yet you tear down a man who you have never met, has done nothing to you, and know nothing about.  

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #4466 on: January 28, 2010, 12:45:21 PM »
I would take you more seriously if you at least stopped putting words in my mouth.  Yes, he's a friend, and a top pro bodybuilder, and since this is a bodybuilding board I will post about him and praise him.  The praises would not be nearly as often if there were not so many haters trying to attack him on here.  Just like I would hope you would defend a friend who is being attacked, I'm just doing the same.  Plus what makes it relevent here is that this is a bodybuilding board.  However, I've never said he is perfect or anything "God-like"  ::)  You are very obsessed to be going out of your way to try to judge Nasser as a man and especially on how well he follows Islam.  :-X

LOL.....you have hairy twigs for legs. You look like Grover from Sesame Street or a Tarantula.

Nasser is a fat fuck who can't breathe and acts inappropriately around women ;)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4467 on: January 28, 2010, 12:48:02 PM »

People who do not wish to know about Nasser need not to read/post in this thread.  

Why do you feel the need to tear Nasser down?  You yourself hold yourself to such "high moral standards" and act like a "Mother Theresa" figure in your thoughts of life, yet you tear down a man who you have never met, has done nothing to you, and know nothing about.  

Not only that but he googles quotes and pastes them to try to sound intelligent, and in doing so he pasted Sikh scripture thinking it was Islamic  :-\

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4468 on: January 28, 2010, 12:49:21 PM »
I would take you more seriously if you at least stopped putting words in my mouth.  Yes, he's a friend, and a top pro bodybuilder, and since this is a bodybuilding board I will post about him and praise him.  The praises would not be nearly as often if there were not so many haters trying to attack him on here.  Just like I would hope you would defend a friend who is being attacked, I'm just doing the same.  Plus what makes it relevent here is that this is a bodybuilding board.  However, I've never said he is perfect or anything "God-like"  ::)  You are very obsessed to be going out of your way to try to judge Nasser as a man and especially on how well he follows Islam.  :-X

How can I be putting words in your mouth, when the overall tenor of your many posts about him, and your lack of objectivity speak otherwise. Like the old adage, "Actions speak louder then words." Being friends with someone, does not mean that you need to go out and defend him against every single barb, or person out there.... I'm sure that Nasser is capable of speaking for himself, without you acting as his mouthpiece. Also...it does not mean that you have to constantly spin things/details to try and show him in an artificially positive light.

As for the quotes pertaining to Islam.... I included those to point out how misguided your praise of this man is, when it could be better directed to someone that better exemplified your faith, since you seem to take it seriously.

I however have no desire to be judgemental, and if this is getting out of the realm of friendly debate, I will simply go elsewhere.

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4469 on: January 28, 2010, 12:51:13 PM »

Why do you feel the need to tear Nasser down?  You yourself hold yourself to such "high moral standards" and act like a "Mother Theresa" figure in your thoughts of life, yet you tear down a man who you have never met, has done nothing to you, and know nothing about. 

What.... from his many interviews, and three years of Bobs spam, we know nothing about him? Well if that is the case, then how can you be so quick to praise him, since you have never met him, and know nothing about him? You know just as much, (if not much less), then anyone else around here.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4470 on: January 28, 2010, 12:53:37 PM »
I however have no desire to be judgemental

Great, now if we can just get you to practice what you "do not desire" ;)

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4471 on: January 28, 2010, 12:54:39 PM »

I prefer to think of it as letting the baby have his bottle.  :D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #4472 on: January 28, 2010, 12:55:02 PM »

If we can get you to a squat rack you migt not wind up in a wheelchair.

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
« Reply #4473 on: January 28, 2010, 12:56:44 PM »
What.... from his many interviews, and three years of Bobs spam, we know nothing about him? Well if that is the case, then how can you be so quick to praise him, since you have never met him, and no nothing about him? You know just as much, (if not much less), then anyone else around here.

Oh brother you are clearly warped in your thinking!

There is a big difference between someone giving praise (something positive) and someone who hates on an individual (you).

Thats like saying people shouldn't say positive things about their favorite Athlete, Singer, Political Figure, etc. because "They have never met them".  Thats just plain silly.

Saying positive things about people does no one harm.  

Saying negative things only harbors bad feelings and hateful emotion.

If you cannot see the difference, you need to study more philosophy.  

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4474 on: January 28, 2010, 01:02:54 PM »
Oh brother you are clearly warped in your thinking!

There is a big difference between someone giving praise (something positive) and someone who hates on an individual (you).

Thats like saying people shouldn't say positive things about their favorite Athlete, Singer, Political Figure, etc. because "They have never met them".  Thats just plain silly.

Saying positive things about people does no one harm. 

Saying negative things only harbors bad feelings and hateful emotion.

If you cannot see the difference, you need to study more philosophy. 

You clearly need to look harder at what I am saying. This of course might be just wishful thinking on my part, since you are most likely nothing but a cheap gimmick for the Team Nasser set.

Again...let me reiterate... my entire spiel is not about Nasser, as much as it is about the retarted asertations that are constanly being put forth by your team members. I imagine Nasser is probably a cool guy in real life, and I am just as flawed as he is, so I would hardly exonerate myself in any discussion about character.

As for your statement about philosophy, you betray your ignorance. You can be critical, without being hatefull. You can be assertive, without being personal. Everything I have thus posted is from a detached philosopical perspective, and if you have misconstruted that to be personal hate, or a vendetta, then I aplogize.

I do think that if you actually bothered to read what I write with an objective eye, instead of a, "I must defend Nasser at all costs," attitude then I think you would see that.