Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 760028 times)

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #4625 on: January 30, 2010, 03:40:16 AM »
Where's Nasser? Anybody seen that cowardly roach Nasser?   
Sharma = Nasser around here.

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #4626 on: January 30, 2010, 05:28:44 AM »
If nasser is really that good... why are his wins mediocre... ... where is his sandow?!

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #4627 on: January 30, 2010, 07:12:14 AM »
If nasser is really that good... why are his wins mediocre... ... where is his sandow?!

He win the Arnold Classic. You will never, ever achieve any even fleeting moment that approaches this in your boring, unnoticed and "mediocre" life.

His Sandows were stolen by less deserving athletes. One of the reasons why he is loved and people are outraged by the injustice.

Where are your Sandows? Or even a picture of your garbage bagged body?

HAHAHAHAHA an ant trying to take on an elephant.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #4628 on: January 30, 2010, 07:15:17 AM »
He win the Arnold Classic. You will never, ever achieve any even fleeting moment that approaches this in your boring, unnoticed and "mediocre" life.

His Sandows were stolen by less deserving athletes. One of the reasons why he is loved and people are outraged by the injustice.

Why are your Sandows? Or even a picture of your garbage bagged body?

HAHAHAHAHA an ant trying to take on an elephant.
Nasser is on here but with a different name than his own!? The devil you say.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #4629 on: January 30, 2010, 08:09:18 AM »
 ;D

Afghan Men Struggle With Sexual Identity, Study Finds

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/01/28/afghan-men-struggle-sexual-identity-study-finds/

FOXNews.com

An unclassified study from a military research unit in southern Afghanistan details how homosexual behavior is unusually common among men in the large ethnic group known as Pashtuns -- though they seem to be in complete denial about it.

As if U.S. troops and diplomats didn't have enough to worry about in trying to understand Afghan culture, a new report suggests an entire region in the country is coping with a sexual identity crisis.

An unclassified study from a military research unit in southern Afghanistan details how homosexual behavior is unusually common among men in the large ethnic group known as Pashtuns -- though they seem to be in complete denial about it.

The study, obtained by Fox News, found that Pashtun men commonly have sex with other men, admire other men physically, have sexual relationships with boys and shun women both socially and sexually -- yet they completely reject the label of "homosexual." The research was conducted as part of a longstanding effort to better understand Afghan culture and improve Western interaction with the local people.

The research unit, which was attached to a Marine battalion in southern Afghanistan, acknowledged that the behavior of some Afghan men has left Western forces "frequently confused."

The report details the bizarre interactions a U.S. Army medic and her colleagues had with Afghan men in the southern province of Kandahar.

In one instance, a group of local male interpreters had contracted gonorrhea anally but refused to believe they could have contracted it sexually -- "because they were not homosexuals."

Apparently, according to the report, Pashtun men interpret the Islamic prohibition on homosexuality to mean they cannot "love" another man -- but that doesn't mean they can't use men for "sexual gratification."

The group of interpreters who had contracted gonorrhea joked in the camp that they actually got the disease by "mixing green and black tea." But since they refused to heed the medics' warnings, many of them re-contracted the disease after receiving treatment.

The U.S. army medic also told members of the research unit that she and her colleagues had to explain to a local man how to get his wife pregnant.

The report said: "When it was explained to him what was necessary, he reacted with disgust and asked, 'How could one feel desire to be with a woman, who God has made unclean, when one could be with a man, who is clean? Surely this must be wrong.'"

The Pashtun populations are concentrated in the southern and eastern parts of the country. The Human Terrain Team that conducted the research is part of a military effort to learn more about local populations.

The report also detailed a disturbing practice in which older "men of status" keep young boys on hand for sexual relationships. One of the country's favorite sayings, the report said, is "women are for children, boys are for pleasure."

The report concluded that the widespread homosexual behavior stems from several factors, including the "severe segregation" of women in the society and the "prohibitive" cost of marriage.

Though U.S. troops are commonly taught in training for Afghanistan that the "effeminate characteristics" of Pashtun men are "normal" and not an indicator of homosexuality, the report said U.S. forces should not "dismiss" the unique version of homosexuality that is actually practiced in the region "out of desire to avoid western discomfort."

Otherwise, the report said, Westerners could "risk failing to comprehend an essential social force underlying Pashtun culture."

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
« Reply #4630 on: January 30, 2010, 08:13:49 PM »
There has been another Nasser thread started!

No doubt the beautiful man with glasses has numerous fans!

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #4631 on: January 30, 2010, 08:23:59 PM »

I've heard he's on on here, but not with his real name. Is that true Azn Muscle?

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #4632 on: January 30, 2010, 09:05:21 PM »

What the hell is this shit about a Beautiful man and his glasses?  ::) ::)
D

nycbull

• Getbig V
  • Team Jay Should Have Won
« Reply #4633 on: January 30, 2010, 09:22:42 PM »
you can have em all... :-X

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #4634 on: January 30, 2010, 09:35:27 PM »
What the hell is this shit about a Beautiful man and his glasses?  ::) ::)

The wise and truthful gh15 originally created the label.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #4635 on: January 30, 2010, 09:41:42 PM »
The wise and truthful gh15 originally created the label.

Gotcha. Is Nasser bitter that he was robbed of two Mr. O titles? Does Nasser have a good Blackberry??  ;D
D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4636 on: January 30, 2010, 09:42:04 PM »
Me and Nasser having blueberry pancakes (made by his admirer) with OJ and a latte for breakfast.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4637 on: January 30, 2010, 09:46:10 PM »
Gotcha. Is Nasser bitter that he was robbed of two Mr. O titles? Does Nasser have a good Blackberry??  ;D

lol if you look at each picture closely in this thread you might get an idea of what kind of phone he uses :)

And he was robbed of three (at least) Mr. O titles, not two.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #4638 on: January 30, 2010, 09:50:12 PM »
lol if you look at each picture closely in this thread you might get an idea of what kind of phone he uses :)

And he was robbed of three (at least) Mr. O titles, not two.

I say two but you are good friends with him and that is ok with me. Nasser has to use a Blackberry.  ;D Nasser is too smart to use a Iphone. :D Has Nasser ever said anything about being robbed of his two (ok, three Mr. O titles)??
D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4639 on: January 30, 2010, 09:52:38 PM »
I say two but you are good friends with him and that is ok with me. Nasser has to use a Blackberry.  ;D Nasser is too smart to use a Iphone. :D Has Nasser ever said anything about being robbed of his two (ok, three Mr. O titles)??

He spoke a fair bit about the 97 title which he was robbed of in his interviews with David Robson on bodybuilding.com - have you read those?  Otherwise, he will talk more about the general politics which hurt his placings in shows in his upcoming book, however this is just a small portion of the book, much much more is included :)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #4640 on: January 30, 2010, 09:53:53 PM »

Yeah, he was walking down the street and someone ran up and lifted them from his hands like Fagin from Oliver Twist.   ::)

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #4641 on: January 30, 2010, 09:56:17 PM »
Yeah, he was walking down the street and someone ran up and lifted them from his hands like Fagin from Oliver Twist.   ::)

You are funny Dr. Chimps!!  ;D
D

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #4642 on: January 30, 2010, 09:57:58 PM »
He spoke a fair bit about the 97 title which he was robbed of in his interviews with David Robson on bodybuilding.com - have you read those?  Otherwise, he will talk more about the general politics which hurt his placings in shows in his upcoming book, however this is just a small portion of the book, much much more is included :)

I was a Nasser fan but i kinda lost track of him when his career ended but i am looking forward to picking up his book.  8) Maybe he will autograph it.  ;D
D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4643 on: January 30, 2010, 09:59:02 PM »
I was a Nasser fan but i kinda lost track of him when his career ended but i am looking forward to picking up his book.  8) Maybe he will autograph it.  ;D

If you want an autographed version I can make it happen :)

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #4644 on: January 30, 2010, 10:00:01 PM »
Liar.

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #4645 on: January 30, 2010, 10:04:06 PM »

I would definitely appreciate it!! Nasser has always seemed like a smart guy and i still say that he was robbed of Two Mr. O's but you say three. I can send you the money and you seem like a trustworthy guy Bigbobs.  :) Not if it is too much trouble though.  ;)
D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #4646 on: January 30, 2010, 10:09:26 PM »
I would definitely appreciate it!! Nasser has always seemed like a smart guy and i still say that he was robbed of Two Mr. O's but you say three. I can send you the money and you seem like a trustworthy guy Bigbobs.  :) Not if it is too much trouble though.  ;)
Nasser's book has been coming out for four+ years, now. Sending bobs money for Nasser's book is like sending money to Nigeria.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4647 on: January 30, 2010, 10:12:51 PM »

Oh no you don't have to send me anything! 

I hear some barking in the background (not sure if you can hear it) because it is kind of faint ;)  However, some dog is barking that Nasser's book will never come out.  Despite the faint barking, I can assure you that it will come out and you will have an autographed copy. 

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
« Reply #4648 on: January 30, 2010, 10:16:06 PM »
Oh no you don't have to send me anything! 

I hear some barking in the background (not sure if you can hear it) because it is kind of faint ;)  However, some dog is barking that Nasser's book will never come out.  Despite the faint barking, I can assure you that it will come out and you will have an autographed copy. 

I really appreciate that Bigbobs! Just let me know when to send the money and please let Nasser sign it.  :) I know how publishing can go and  totally understand that but once again, that is publishing.  ;)
D

Mobil

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4649 on: January 30, 2010, 10:18:01 PM »
props bob with your pics and hours of entertainment... any news of nasser coming back to compete?? or has he quit?
real men= no rubbers