Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 760036 times)

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #4675 on: January 31, 2010, 08:52:52 AM »
i dont hate your posts at all.. but you wished to get team nasser out of GB because you saw our threads stupid.. i just found this very strange since you post in nasser's threads every day more than other threads!!.. if you dont like arguments about nasser just dont enter threads about him!!..

x2 (at least!)

Foreskin69 says Nasser doesn't own his mind yet most of his posts are about Nasser, and the others about how he fantisizes about banging trannies!

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #4676 on: January 31, 2010, 08:53:43 AM »
but i am sure if this happens we will see you there too ;D..

actually you are not smart to think that anyone left GB because of posts about nasser!!.. there are a lot of ppl here who dont like nasser's threads and just avoid them and these ppl have all my respect!!..

Im not saying everyone did...there were different reasons, but the Team Nasser uprising had a lot to do with it.

I agree that ignoring it is the best option in most cases, and I do ignore most of the stuff that I don't care about, but your team is so absurd, it is hard to keep away from the battle... Throwing my opinions in...was too alluring.  :'(

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4677 on: January 31, 2010, 08:55:00 AM »
x2 (at least!)

Foreskin69 says Nasser doesn't own his mind yet most of his posts are about Nasser, and the others about how he fantisizes about banging trannies!

Odd to see so much praise about a man that has this to say about you:

"These gay bashers are the sick ones, not the gay people. So, even if some of my fans are gay, so what? Even if I was a gay person, which I am not: so what? Only low class people and uneducated/under-educated people make fun of gay people because they are mostly insecure about themselves and their own sexuality"
Nasser

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4678 on: January 31, 2010, 09:04:49 AM »
x2 (at least!)

hahahhaaaahaahahaaaaa... .

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4679 on: January 31, 2010, 09:06:56 AM »

"These gay bashers are the sick ones, not the gay people. So, even if some of my fans are gay, so what? Even if I was a gay person, which I am not: so what? Only low class people and uneducated/under-educated people make fun of gay people because they are mostly insecure about themselves and their own sexuality"
Nasser

is this a confession that you are gay :o

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4680 on: January 31, 2010, 09:13:02 AM »
is this a confession that you are gay :o

No. For the record I am not Gay, but if I was I would be open about it. I am simply pointing out the epic hypocrisy that Sharma, and Azn Muslce have. The only recourse they have is to basically call me "Gay," because they have nothing intelligent to respond with.

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
« Reply #4681 on: January 31, 2010, 09:16:21 AM »
I bought an autographed pic from Nasser when he was guest posing at a show in Denver in 96. His presence and the  way he conducted himself was of a champion. the announcer said he was 312 lbs. and he had highly visible abs. Even if he never  placed top 10 at an olympia he still stands apart for the way he treats his fans and his phenomenal physique.
H

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4682 on: January 31, 2010, 09:17:34 AM »
I bought an autographed pic from Nasser when he was guestposing at a show in Denver in 96. His presence and the noble way he conducted himself was awesome. the announcer said he was 312 lbs. and he had highly visible abs. Even if he never even placed top 10 at an olympia he still stands apart for the way he treats his fans(what matters most)and his phenomenal physique-truly an uncrowned(multiple times) Mr Olympia(King) 

Another Gimmick enters the fray! Welcome....please enjoy your stay.  :D

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
« Reply #4683 on: January 31, 2010, 09:20:47 AM »
oh i will 8)
H

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4684 on: January 31, 2010, 09:26:04 AM »
oh i will 8)

Excellent!

That said is there a company that Nasser outsources to produce these gimmicks for him, or does he find each of them personally?

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #4685 on: January 31, 2010, 09:27:47 AM »

Nasser
I've heard that Nasser doesn't even like some of team Nasser

Doug_Steele

• Getbig V
  • I'm totally Brolic, bro!
« Reply #4686 on: January 31, 2010, 09:29:25 AM »

"Francis Farmer will have her revenge on Seattle"  :D
D

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4687 on: January 31, 2010, 09:42:40 AM »

This would make sense... and would probably raise my opinion of him greatly.

I simply cannot see why anyone would endorse some of the hateful venom that Sharma spews out on a regular basis.

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #4688 on: January 31, 2010, 09:53:17 AM »
Excellent!

That said is there a company that Nasser outsources to produce these gimmicks for him, or does he find each of them personally?

Yes there is
Bigbobs and his real life friends. Most of them aren't even nasser fans. They just help bobs prostitute nasser on getbig.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #4689 on: January 31, 2010, 10:18:19 AM »
This would make sense... and would probably raise my opinion of him greatly.

I simply cannot see why anyone would endorse some of the hateful venom that Sharma spews out on a regular basis.
I think it's great that a racist misogynist like Sharma can find sanctuary on Team Nasser.  :)

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4690 on: January 31, 2010, 10:25:02 AM »
I think it's great that a racist misogynist like Sharma can find sanctuary on Team Nasser.  :)

You know Chimps... perhaps we have approached this all wrong. Nasser may just in fact be a great paragon for acceptance, and altruism. His allowance of anyone to be a member of his team, regardless of race, sexual orientation, as well as people suffering from severe paranoia, xenophobia, racism, misogyny, and other maladies, show what a great guy he his.

Beautiful man in glasses indeed.

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #4691 on: January 31, 2010, 10:41:52 AM »
Nasser unites all,maybe Cali will have a second former bodybuilder as governor ;)

I don't think Cali depopulated yet.

The only thing nasser unites is his unibrow.  :D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #4692 on: January 31, 2010, 11:04:41 AM »
Funny how you guys think that anyone who posts anything positive about Nasser in this thread is a gimmick.  Reversing that logic would make Topskin, Groink, Chimps, etc. all gimmicks too right?

I think the last one who was constantly called a gimmick was nolotil and now that he hasn't been posting in this thread everyone has forgot of that accusation.  Similar to how Chimps' gimmick accusations and theories change by the day as well :)

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #4693 on: January 31, 2010, 11:04:58 AM »
Regardless,he did unite a mindblowing physique with an otherwordly persona....

He didn't unite his back with his front. He did however unite his body with synthol.
He also united his fist with his wife's face.

Otherworldly persona? LOL. He certainly is in a fantasy world of his own creation. No wonder he's such a joke  among his peers.

:D

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #4694 on: January 31, 2010, 11:11:17 AM »
Lets not forget the gimmick the-swami who initially claimed to be Caucasian only to be revealed  as an Asian.

Team nasser was started as a joke by bluto.

Ever since bluto and the genuine getybiggers left the "team"  gimmicks like sharma started popping up to further the nasser propaganda as well as take pot shots at Milos/Yates, etc.

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4695 on: January 31, 2010, 11:13:26 AM »
Funny how you guys think that anyone who posts anything positive about Nasser in this thread is a gimmick.  Reversing that logic would make Topskin, Groink, Chimps, etc. all gimmicks too right?

I think the last one who was constantly called a gimmick was nolotil and now that he hasn't been posting in this thread everyone has forgot of that accusation.  Similar to how Chimps' gimmick accusations and theories change by the day as well :)

Obviously we don't know who controls what accounts, but I think its safe to say that gimmickry has inflated Team Nasser's numbers by a wide margin.

Another thing to consider is that Chimps, myself, and groink were around well before Team Nasser, yet many new members just seem to pop up here to defend Nasser...so it makes things a bit suspect to say the least. You were also around well before the Team started, and no one is accusing you of being a gimmick.

On to another point... Nasser himself has criticized homophobia, and the people that have such attitudes, so why is he so tolerate of Sharma's constant hate towards homosexuals?

SusanFitness

• Getbig III
« Reply #4696 on: January 31, 2010, 11:14:44 AM »
hahaha, Doc and Tyr post more about huge Nasser than anyone else. ;D

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4697 on: January 31, 2010, 11:20:17 AM »
hahaha, Doc and Tyr post more about huge Nasser than anyone else. ;D

Well if it isn't the Great Sarcasm... reincarnated this time as a female.

Does your membership with Team Nasser expire upon creating a new identity, or was it a life-time deal?

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #4698 on: January 31, 2010, 11:20:48 AM »
Correction

hahaha, Doc and Tyr laugh about about the Nasser prostitution more than anyone else. ;D

Get your facts straight....."susan" :-\ :D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #4699 on: January 31, 2010, 11:23:15 AM »
Obviously we don't know who controls what accounts, but I think its safe to say that gimmickry has inflated Team Nasser's numbers by a wide margin.

Another thing to consider is that Chimps, myself, and groink were around well before Team Nasser, yet many new members just seem to pop up here to defend Nasser...so it makes things a bit suspect to say the least. You were also around well before the Team started, and no one is accusing you of being a gimmick.

Same can be said on the reverse side.  Lots of accounts have popped up to put down Nasser.  Why do you turn a blind eye to this yet conclude that gimmicks are defending Nasser?

On to another point... Nasser himself has criticized homophobia, and the people that have such attitudes, so why is he so tolerate of Sharma's constant hate towards homosexuals?

Do you agree 100% on every topic imaginable with everyone you get along with?  I didn't think so.  So why can't Sharma and Nasser disagree on something and still be on friendly terms?