Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 759906 times)

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #4725 on: January 31, 2010, 01:57:49 PM »
I never said it does have any bearing on you, nor do I complain about their posts...just pointing out that you must be biased since you are complaining about anti-gay or anti-Western female posts by Sharma while not saying anything about many more hateful posts by Nasser critics.

Nope, it's invalid.  Azn and Sharma have posted in other threads too.  Your biased glasses must be blurring your vision to not see this.

Um...yes they have posted in other threads, but nothing worth reading, which was my point. To appease you though I will break down mr azn muslces posts though...  give me a min

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #4726 on: January 31, 2010, 01:57:51 PM »
Nasser showing how seated cable rows are to be done

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #4727 on: January 31, 2010, 01:59:46 PM »
What are you two even talking about at this point?

Who cares who's a "gimmick" and who isn't. We ALL post ridiculous shit that we probably wouldn't say if we were face to face. This thread is like WWI at this point...both sides entrenched and neither side winning or losing, just and endless back and forth of the same shit.

Perhaps you are right. I withdraw myself from this thread.

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
« Reply #4728 on: January 31, 2010, 01:59:54 PM »
Simply inspiring! :o
H

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4729 on: January 31, 2010, 02:04:02 PM »
Simply inspiring! :o

Stay tuned, I'm thinking to celebrate the 200th page of this thread which is nearing, we will post 200 pictures of Nasser.  What do you guys think of this suggestion?

This should be very easy thanks to the the plethora of awesome photos Sherief has gathered and put on the Nasser facebook fan page.

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
« Reply #4730 on: January 31, 2010, 02:04:49 PM »
Stay tuned, I'm thinking to celebrate the 200th page of this thread which is nearing, we will post 200 pictures of Nasser.  What do you guys think of this suggestion?

This should be very easy thanks to the the plethora of awesome photos Sherief has gathered and put on the Nasser facebook fan page.

That sounds like a great idea!

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #4731 on: January 31, 2010, 02:06:27 PM »
Iv'e talked to A23 about his meeting with Nasser and Bobs. He didn't slam them, he gave me his honest opinion of them both, good and bad. I could divulge some very interesting stuff, but I won't betray a friends confidence. Suffice to say A23 doesn't swig down the Kool-Aid like Bobs does when it comes to Nasser. Not that he said anything very bad about him, but he assessed both of them, their personalities and physiques,quite honestly to me.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4732 on: January 31, 2010, 02:16:01 PM »
Iv'e talked to A23 about his meeting with Nasser and Bobs. He didn't slam them, he gave me his honest opinion of them both, good and bad. I could divulge some very interesting stuff, but I won't betray a friends confidence. Suffice to say A23 doesn't swig down the Kool-Aid like Bobs does when it comes to Nasser. Not that he said anything very bad about him, but he assessed both of them, their personalities and physiques,quite honestly to me.

Actually you already have betrayed a friend's confidence pretty much every time you referred to your "discussions" with Alex in this thread by implying that he told you negative stuff.

And don't think you're immune to never having honest opinions spoken about yourself either.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4733 on: January 31, 2010, 02:26:33 PM »
I bought an autographed pic from Nasser when he was guestposing at a show in Denver in 96. His presence and the noble way he conducted himself was awesome. the announcer said he was 312 lbs. and he had highly visible abs. Even if he never even placed top 10 at an olympia he still stands apart for the way he treats his fans(what matters most)and his phenomenal physique-truly an uncrowned(multiple times) Mr Olympia(King) 

great post shows the humane side of the wizard!!..

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4734 on: January 31, 2010, 02:29:42 PM »
Yes there is
Bigbobs and his real life friends. Most of them aren't even nasser fans. They just help bobs prostitute nasser on getbig.

and why do they help him to do so of they are not nasser's fans mr. big ass exposed gimmick? ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #4735 on: January 31, 2010, 02:38:25 PM »
Actually you already have betrayed a friend's confidence pretty much every time you referred to your "discussions" with Alex in this thread by implying that he told you negative stuff.

And don't think you're immune to never having honest opinions spoken about yourself either.

I'm sure I'm not, and I would expect nothing less from a rational, thinking person.

But i also haven't spent the last three years canonizing a retired pro BBer here.... refusing to acknowledge that me might be anything less than the perfect human. It's weird dude.

I haven't betrayed anything...I simply said Alex gave me HONEST opinions...not the ass-licking you guys post. I realize that's a foreign concept to you.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4736 on: January 31, 2010, 02:41:18 PM »
Obviously we don't know who controls what accounts, but I think its safe to say that gimmickry has inflated Team Nasser's numbers by a wide margin.

Another thing to consider is that Chimps, myself, and groink were around well before Team Nasser, yet many new members just seem to pop up here to defend Nasser...so it makes things a bit suspect to say the least. You were also around well before the Team started, and no one is accusing you of being a gimmick.

On to another point... Nasser himself has criticized homophobia, and the people that have such attitudes, so why is he so tolerate of Sharma's constant hate towards homosexuals?

direct question to you and plz answer with one word, YES or NO... do you think tyr is a gimmick or not:

Quote from: Dreadlord on May 01, 2008, 02:27:45 AM
Incidentally Nasser is being billed as being from Yugoslavia not Egypt .

Quote from: Nizar on April 27, 2009, 09:31:09 PM
He was always billed as being from Yugoslavia not Egypt

Quote from: Tyr on February 24, 2009, 12:48:17 AM
Old synthol body thought his online rant would get people to back off but he only succeeded in owning himself and his thong sniffing group further. Another example that nasser is not as intelligent as he claims to be. No wonder he's laughed at throughout the board  

Quote from: Barracuda on September 16, 2008, 04:10:33 AM
I guess sharma can't face up to the fact that his oil-doll nasser is laughed at throughout the board. It's funny that he says others are racist wehn he has made several racial remarks towards westerners.

Quote from: Tyr on September 02, 2009, 03:00:48 PM
Nasser was a weider accquisition. Joe Weider invested in nasser and spent millions bringing him to the US and setting him up. Why would he go out of his way to destroy that investment?.
Quote from: Dreadlord on October 16, 2008, 10:44:00 AM
I'm sure Joe Weider spent millions in flying nasser to the US and setting him up only to screw him over during competition
Quote from: Barracuda on January 28, 2008, 08:48:38 PM
Further to the point Joe Weider brought nasser to the US . he supported him financially until Nasser could support himself. I'm sure he did all this to screw with Nassers head before denying him an olympia

Quote from: Dreadlord on December 16, 2008, 09:08:51 PM
Lets not forget he spent days attacking Weider while Nasser has a high opinion of Joe and Ben. . Once he realized his mistake he quickly changed tactics
Quote from: Tyr on February 28, 2009, 11:53:06 AM
QFT - sharma used to refer to Joe weider as JEW weider in some misguided attempt to paint the Weiders guilty for nassers loss. Interestingly enough Nasser thinks very highly of Joe Weider.
Quote from: Barracuda on February 18, 2008, 08:21:28 AM
Get this through that thick pile of crap you call a brain - Joe weider Sponsored Delusional Coward Nasser. He brought him to the US , loaned him cash, etc. DCN spoke highly of Weider in a number of interviews and even defended him a couple of times. I guess you probably wouldnt know anything about that or care.

Quote from: Tyr on September 02, 2009, 09:00:21 PM
So sharma shalaby - in our last conversation ( before you ran away in shame) you were about to explain why muslims revere a child pedo who goes under the name of Mohammed. Please continue

Quote from: Dreadlord on January 29, 2009, 02:45:55 AM
Hey skinny chalabi- why do you follow a pedophile like muhammed?
Were you abused as a child according to muslim tradition?

Quote from: Tyr on September 06, 2009, 08:53:17 PM
I noticed angry man Shalabia was lurking around online when I was posting yesterday but didn't have the guts to type all this then. As usual the coward waited until I was offline to post his "brave" thoughts.  

Quote from: Dreadlord on August 28, 2008, 09:06:55 PM
Whenever we're both online you sit there quiet as a mouse - lurking rather than posting. Whenever we do cross paths you run away immediately like the punkass bitch you are.

Quote from: Dreadlord on January 23, 2009, 05:51:55 AM
After all you're too scared to post when I'm online.

Quote from: Dreadlord on October 10, 2008, 12:03:34 AM
You've always run off or logged off whenever you faced me online.
Nothing's changed...coward

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #4737 on: January 31, 2010, 02:43:48 PM »
Thread fast approaching 200 pages.

calfzilla

• Getbig V
  • YUMAN FILTH!
« Reply #4738 on: January 31, 2010, 02:45:21 PM »
This thread will never end and is not even hijackable.   :-X

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #4739 on: January 31, 2010, 02:45:38 PM »
direct question to you and plz answer with one word, YES or NO... do you think tyr is a gimmick or not:

Quote from: Dreadlord on May 01, 2008, 02:27:45 AM
Incidentally Nasser is being billed as being from Yugoslavia not Egypt .

Quote from: Nizar on April 27, 2009, 09:31:09 PM
He was always billed as being from Yugoslavia not Egypt

Quote from: Tyr on February 24, 2009, 12:48:17 AM
Old synthol body thought his online rant would get people to back off but he only succeeded in owning himself and his thong sniffing group further. Another example that nasser is not as intelligent as he claims to be. No wonder he's laughed at throughout the board  

Quote from: Barracuda on September 16, 2008, 04:10:33 AM
I guess sharma can't face up to the fact that his oil-doll nasser is laughed at throughout the board. It's funny that he says others are racist wehn he has made several racial remarks towards westerners.

Quote from: Tyr on September 02, 2009, 03:00:48 PM
Nasser was a weider accquisition. Joe Weider invested in nasser and spent millions bringing him to the US and setting him up. Why would he go out of his way to destroy that investment?.
Quote from: Dreadlord on October 16, 2008, 10:44:00 AM
I'm sure Joe Weider spent millions in flying nasser to the US and setting him up only to screw him over during competition
Quote from: Barracuda on January 28, 2008, 08:48:38 PM
Further to the point Joe Weider brought nasser to the US . he supported him financially until Nasser could support himself. I'm sure he did all this to screw with Nassers head before denying him an olympia

Quote from: Dreadlord on December 16, 2008, 09:08:51 PM
Lets not forget he spent days attacking Weider while Nasser has a high opinion of Joe and Ben. . Once he realized his mistake he quickly changed tactics
Quote from: Tyr on February 28, 2009, 11:53:06 AM
QFT - sharma used to refer to Joe weider as JEW weider in some misguided attempt to paint the Weiders guilty for nassers loss. Interestingly enough Nasser thinks very highly of Joe Weider.
Quote from: Barracuda on February 18, 2008, 08:21:28 AM
Get this through that thick pile of crap you call a brain - Joe weider Sponsored Delusional Coward Nasser. He brought him to the US , loaned him cash, etc. DCN spoke highly of Weider in a number of interviews and even defended him a couple of times. I guess you probably wouldnt know anything about that or care.

Quote from: Tyr on September 02, 2009, 09:00:21 PM
So sharma shalaby - in our last conversation ( before you ran away in shame) you were about to explain why muslims revere a child pedo who goes under the name of Mohammed. Please continue

Quote from: Dreadlord on January 29, 2009, 02:45:55 AM
Hey skinny chalabi- why do you follow a pedophile like muhammed?
Were you abused as a child according to muslim tradition?

Quote from: Tyr on September 06, 2009, 08:53:17 PM
I noticed angry man Shalabia was lurking around online when I was posting yesterday but didn't have the guts to type all this then. As usual the coward waited until I was offline to post his "brave" thoughts.  

Quote from: Dreadlord on August 28, 2008, 09:06:55 PM
Whenever we're both online you sit there quiet as a mouse - lurking rather than posting. Whenever we do cross paths you run away immediately like the punkass bitch you are.

Quote from: Dreadlord on January 23, 2009, 05:51:55 AM
After all you're too scared to post when I'm online.

Quote from: Dreadlord on October 10, 2008, 12:03:34 AM
You've always run off or logged off whenever you faced me online.
Nothing's changed...coward

Does it matter? In the end, it's all just words on a screen someone posted.
What i have a problem with is people who have a long-standing account, pictures and all...but post shit about people that they are afraid to say with a different account.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4740 on: January 31, 2010, 02:46:13 PM »
check out this beast. ::)

who is this? chimps? ;D

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4741 on: January 31, 2010, 02:50:58 PM »

herne

• Getbig V
« Reply #4742 on: January 31, 2010, 02:52:25 PM »
This thread will never end and is not even hijackable.   :-X

Seems to be a thread where people are arguing most of the time.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #4743 on: January 31, 2010, 02:53:34 PM »

i swear i was just going to write the exact same thing :o

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #4744 on: January 31, 2010, 04:42:39 PM »
Groink, to put this in perspective let's say, hypothetically of course, that I posed here using your words, saying, "Alex discussed Groink at our lengthy meeting and revealed lots of stuff, good and bad, about his physique and personality. I got lots of very interesting info on Groink however I will not divulge it because I won't break Alex's confidence." You are telling me u see nothing wrong with that and wouldn't feel that your trust was betrayed? If that really is the case you have low standards for your friends.

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
« Reply #4745 on: January 31, 2010, 04:47:50 PM »
Groink, to put this in perspective let's say, hypothetically of course, that I posed here using your words, saying, "Alex discussed Groink at our lengthy meeting and revealed lots of stuff, good and bad, about his physique and personality. I got lots of very interesting info on Groink however I will not divulge it because I won't break Alex's confidence." You are telling me u see nothing wrong with that and wouldn't feel that your trust was betrayed? If that really is the case you have low standards for your friends.

Groink does not "see" very well. 

He believes his body is better than a 3x (at least!) uncrowned Mr. O.

However I do agree with you Bobs, it is pretty disgusting he would post such a thing whether or not it is true/false.

NaturalWonder83

• Getbig V
« Reply #4746 on: January 31, 2010, 04:53:23 PM »
nasser pix ftw!
w

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
« Reply #4747 on: January 31, 2010, 05:06:55 PM »
yes, more pix....its just something about them,even in retirement Nasser is inspiring :D what a success...
H

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #4748 on: January 31, 2010, 05:08:24 PM »
This thread has gone to shit. Even the back and forth gets boring after 2 or 3 pages :(

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4749 on: January 31, 2010, 05:29:50 PM »
great pic bobs

keep the pics coming!