Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 759928 times)

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #5150 on: February 11, 2010, 08:04:16 PM »
Hmm maybe Nasser isn't such a bad guy after all.  

There is no "after all". Nasser has charmed virtually every person he have ever met. No fans come on the boards and say "he was terrible to me" "he charged me for a photo". He spend many hours with the fans because he genuinely likes and respects them. In fact, he treats fans like equals and friends, not some cash cow to be milked. If anything his affection for the fans led him to speak out, to set them free with the truth. The focus of his ire were low down gutter individuals who cheated and betrayed him. The fact these people were not even on his intellectual plain obviously did not help.

He is reknowned for being charming, engaging and highly intelligent - as Alex23 found out.

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #5151 on: February 11, 2010, 08:15:08 PM »
Also can someone in Team Nasser post pics of Nasser at age 21 in normal clothes.  I want to post a comparison pic of myself and him at 21 so all of Team Nasser can see how similar we looked...great Arab genes! 

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #5152 on: February 11, 2010, 08:23:38 PM »
QFT!!

just  great to have Sharma on Team Nasser- someone , who ,like Nasser, is obviously highly intelligent and a high achiever!

Thankyou so much for your kind words. Suffice it to say that I feel exactly the same way about your good self.

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #5153 on: February 11, 2010, 08:32:04 PM »

Haha

The spin machine is still hard at work trying to obscure Nasser multiple sins as a second tier bodybuilder and failing miserably. Good to see that nasser is still getbigs favorite whipping boy.  :D

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
« Reply #5154 on: February 11, 2010, 08:50:25 PM »

Haha

The spin machine is still hard at work trying to obscure Nasser multiple sins as a second tier bodybuilder and failing miserably. Good to see that nasser is still getbigs favorite whipping boy.  :D

Oh brother I was wondering when this basement dweller would pop up again!

Your epic jealousy of the beautiful man with glasses prevents you from succeeding in your own daily life.

Instead of spending time photoshopping hateful images of a man who has achieved more than you ever will, you should focus on moving out of your mom's basement and trying to build a life for yourself.

So walk up those stairs, open that door, and go out into the world!  There is a McDonald's on every corner nowadays, and maybe if you're lucky, they will let you work the fryer. 

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #5155 on: February 11, 2010, 08:53:21 PM »
So we see the Nasser obsessed troll dreadlord/tyr/barracuda/nizar/stapleton log on for his 10hrs a day of thinking about Nasser and the TEAM.

It must consume him to see Nasser loving life. A life filled with exotic beaches, scenic Ocean drives, beautiful women, adoring fans. This is an alpha male hunting down life and grabbing it with both hands. Tyr's hands are chalky-white, bony fingers attached to a ghastly beta male body that angrily stab the keyboard in yet another NASSER INDUCED MELTDOWN ;D

Have fun thinking of Nasser in your dark shithole whilst Nasser embraces the light, embraces life as life hugs him back whilst coldly ignoring you!

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #5156 on: February 11, 2010, 08:55:57 PM »

Your epic jealousy of the beautiful man with glasses prevents you from succeeding in your own daily life.

Instead of spending time photoshopping hateful images of a man who has achieved more than you ever will, you should focus on moving out of your mom's basement and trying to build a life for yourself.

So walk up those stairs, open that door, and go out into the world!  There is a McDonald's on every corner nowadays, and maybe if you're lucky, they will let you work the fryer. 

Oh brother I still it doesn't take much for you to meltdown.  :D

How many blood vessels did you burst in your rush to type out that pile of tripe?
I'll bet you're still trembling in rage as you hammered away at the keyboard.

Take your own advice and go get YOURSELF a life kid. :D

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #5157 on: February 11, 2010, 08:58:06 PM »
So we see the Nasser obsessed troll dreadlord/tyr/barracuda/nizar/stapleton log on for his 10hrs a day of thinking about Nasser and the TEAM.

It must consume him to see Nasser loving life. A life filled with exotic beaches, scenic Ocean drives, beautiful women, adoring fans. This is an alpha male hunting down life and grabbing it with both hands. Tyr's hands are chalky-white, bony fingers attached to a ghastly beta male body that angrily stab the keyboard in yet another NASSER INDUCED MELTDOWN ;D

Have fun thinking of Nasser in your dark shithole whilst Nasser embraces the light, embraces life as life hugs him back whilst coldly ignoring you!

Ahh... the sharma troll re emerges with the usual nasser speak.  :-\.

Sharma

• Getbig IV
  • TEAMNASSER4LIFE
« Reply #5158 on: February 11, 2010, 09:01:26 PM »

So walk up those stairs, open that door, and go out into the world!  There is a McDonald's on every corner nowadays, and maybe if you're lucky, they will let you work the fryer.  

So true, azn. He just cannot let Nasser go. Really, he is like a scorned lover. He knows that he does not enjoy a successful and happy life. This is escapism from his pathetic existence - he probably has a matte screen as a glossy screen reflects his failure too easily.

He knows we know that he has nothing and will never own multi-million dollar West coast property and feel the thrill of driving big Sur in an AMG.

Sad, so very sad that he shall never drink from the cup of life as Nasser does.

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #5159 on: February 11, 2010, 09:11:30 PM »
Corrected for truth.

Sad, so very sad that he shall never drink from  Nasser cup of bullshit we do.

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
« Reply #5160 on: February 11, 2010, 09:12:41 PM »
Oh brother I still it doesn't take much for you to meltdown.  :D

How many blood vessels did you burst in your rush to type out that pile of tripe?
I'll bet you're still trembling in rage as you hammered away at the keyboard.

Take your own advice and go get YOURSELF a life kid. :D

If Team Nasser doesn't own your mind why would you spend all day photoshopping pics?

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #5161 on: February 11, 2010, 09:17:55 PM »
If Team Nasser doesn't own your mind why would you spend all day photoshopping pics?

Why are you constantly melting down at every post I make - is it because i own your mind?

Spare me the tired getbig cliche's of owning minds. That's reserved for people who can't come up with a proper response.

Amusing to see that you clowns are frothing away whenever nasser is made fun of.
Who owns whom?  :D

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5162 on: February 11, 2010, 09:26:58 PM »

QFT!

brutal ownage of TYD./dredlord/barracuda by Nasser and Team Nasser  ;D

Tyr

• Getbig IV
  • Head of deliverance
« Reply #5163 on: February 11, 2010, 09:28:37 PM »
QFT!

brutal ownage of TYD./dredlord/barracuda by Nasser and Team Nasser  ;D

Says the Caucasian redneck wannabe.   ;D
I see the gimmick accounts are out in full force.

Using getbig speak - I must really "own" team nasser to have so many gimmick accounts being deployed against me Brutal ownage indeed.  :D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #5164 on: February 11, 2010, 09:37:46 PM »

He is only 16-17 years old there.  He's 20 in the 1985 picture that was posted of him doing a front double bicep shot and that was after just over a year of training and still owns most getbiggers

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
  • We Are All Blessed To Be Here
« Reply #5165 on: February 11, 2010, 09:39:11 PM »
LOL @ all 208 pages of this thread.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #5166 on: February 11, 2010, 09:43:00 PM »
LOL @ all 208 pages of this thread.

Can you be a bit more specific?

Meanwhile on to some more pics as was requested earlier!  We are just over 1/3rd of the celebratory 200 Nasser pictures being posted to mark the 200th page of the best thread in bodybuilding forum history

68/200:  Nasser enjoying refreshments at one of his friend's houses

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #5167 on: February 11, 2010, 09:46:50 PM »
69/200:  Nasser with a few ladies at an Expo and two energy drinks in hand.  He meet so many fans and women he does not recall which expo this was, either Olympia or Arnold Classic.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #5168 on: February 11, 2010, 09:49:43 PM »
70/200:  At a party in Columbus Ohio, not during an Arnold Classic weekend though!  In the group are two IFBB pros besides Nasser - Adela Friedmansky Garcia and Art Atwood.  I think the picture was taken around 2005 - I can usually tell just from looking at Nasser's picture approx. which year it was taken.

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
  • We Are All Blessed To Be Here
« Reply #5169 on: February 11, 2010, 09:53:43 PM »
Bobs I think you always suspect that I'm talking to you sideways but I really do think what you're doing here is great.  But you've gotta admit that the battle that has waged for 209 pages between the Wizard and the pumpkinheads is one of the most epically waged of all time so for that I just have to laugh, no disrespect to you, Nasser or the team.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #5170 on: February 11, 2010, 09:54:22 PM »
71/200:  Nasser and his very good friend (who I met too) Guillero chilling in Acapilco, Mexico in 2007

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #5171 on: February 11, 2010, 09:57:01 PM »
Bobs I think you always suspect that I'm talking to you sideways but I really do think what you're doing here is great.  But you've gotta admit that the battle that has waged for 209 pages between the Wizard and the pumpkinheads is one of the most epically waged of all time so for that I just have to laugh, no disrespect to you, Nasser or the team.

Thanks! And no I did not suspect that you were disrespecting. I agree with you that this thread is the most epic of all time, as is expected when having a thread with detailed updates as well as never previously published photos of a bodybuilding all-time legend like Nasser.  Succesful indeed are those who attract jealousy and hatred from others.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #5172 on: February 11, 2010, 09:58:02 PM »
72/200:  Another gem - Nasser and JP Fux chilling at Nasser's place - approx. 650 lbs of hard muscle!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #5173 on: February 11, 2010, 10:02:27 PM »
73/200:  Nasser shortly before guest posing at Lackland Air Force Base, San Antonio, Texas with the promoter

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #5174 on: February 11, 2010, 10:05:13 PM »
74/200:  Nasser in Silver City, New Mexico, at a gym...looks to be about 2007.  As expected, there are a few pictures posted of Nasser for motivation.  Reminds me of when I stumbled upon his poster in a random gym I dropped in at in Tijuana.  Seriously, they are everywhere around the world