Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 759906 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #5325 on: February 26, 2010, 12:21:47 PM »
118 and 119:  A couple of covers on Japanese magazines.  Because Nasser spoke so many languages and is so knowledged of various cultures and societies, history, etc. he was invited to numerous countries during his career and appeared on magazine covers from other countries as well.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #5326 on: February 26, 2010, 12:29:47 PM »
120 and 121/200:  A few not-so-common magazine covers.  Wonder how many covers Gronk has been on  ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #5327 on: February 26, 2010, 12:57:08 PM »
If I saw Nasser I would open-hand slap him in the mouth, knocking him senseless.

I would then grab him by the collar and belt loop, and throw him down a flight of stairs, as one would toss a midget. The looks of horror on team towelheads faces will be priceless as they see their champion summarily disposed

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #5328 on: February 26, 2010, 01:02:55 PM »
If I saw Nasser I would open-hand slap him in the mouth, knocking him senseless.

I would then grab him by the collar and belt loop, and throw him down a flight of stairs, as one would toss a midget. The looks of horror on team towelheads faces will be priceless as they see their champion summarily disposed
Sounds like Chili Palmer introducing Bear to the ground floor in Get Shorty.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #5329 on: February 26, 2010, 03:33:08 PM »
sexy Arab male overload  :o :o :o
TEAM Nasser

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #5330 on: February 27, 2010, 01:16:59 AM »
I for one appreciate what bigbobs is sharing. I don't see any other pro, current or former doing that on getbig.

Hey Bobs, could you ask Nasser if it is true that Vince Taylor would sometimes eat like this ?

lite breakfast, in the afternoon a burger and a budlight, and a steak at night ?

Straight from the Wizard:  "For sure, pre contest Vince was strict and did what he had to do in order to get in shape. However in off season Vince likes to eat well and well means everything which tastes good. Not talking about junk food but about all different cuisines from various countries. And Vince, so as Ronnie Coleman does like to have here and there some liquor and some exotic mixed alcoholic drinks. But they can afford that because they have the bodies and know when enough is enough. And again it does not mean that these guys do indulge off season in bad eating habits. Protein shake, rice, chicken breast and salad is very known to them as well."

Cleanest Natural

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Diet first, all else second
« Reply #5331 on: February 27, 2010, 04:49:01 AM »
Straight from the Wizard:  "For sure, pre contest Vince was strict and did what he had to do in order to get in shape. However in off season Vince likes to eat well and well means everything which tastes good. Not talking about junk food but about all different cuisines from various countries. And Vince, so as Ronnie Coleman does like to have here and there some liquor and some exotic mixed alcoholic drinks. But they can afford that because they have the bodies and know when enough is enough. And again it does not mean that these guys do indulge off season in bad eating habits. Protein shake, rice, chicken breast and salad is very known to them as well."
Many thanx Bobs. As I suspected, Nasser knows well and has enough common sense to realize that you do what you got to do but also avoid going to extremes. I enjoy always the fact that he is willing to share his honesty oppinion, a fact that is rare amongst the top pro's in this sport. So thank you for the answer. Tell him that he has been an inspiration for me during mid 90's when I competed and I used to look at his pics in a non homo way of course to motivate myself to train harder or to stay focused on my diet. All in all he has touched many lives positively and I am grateful and appreciative for his input.

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #5332 on: February 27, 2010, 10:59:23 AM »

The Wizard speaking the Truth once again, all hail, Nasser el Sonbaty, at least 3x uncrowned Mr Olympia!!
TEAM Nasser

Mons Venus

« Reply #5333 on: February 27, 2010, 11:02:08 AM »
Why does Nasser still take roids?

Good question.....why bigbobs?

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #5334 on: February 27, 2010, 12:21:03 PM »
Good question.....why bigbobs?
same reason we all work out and eat, like to be big

Dave Czech

• Getbig III
« Reply #5335 on: February 28, 2010, 04:09:53 PM »
have nasser some friend or he say shit haaaa

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5336 on: February 28, 2010, 05:02:02 PM »
The Wizard speaking the Truth once again, all hail, Nasser el Sonbaty, at least 3x uncrowned Mr Olympia!!

x2!!

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #5337 on: March 01, 2010, 05:47:05 AM »
Wow!!!

Nasser  even has his own toyline!!!

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5338 on: March 01, 2010, 07:21:32 AM »
122/200: nasser with his dirtiest property ;D

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #5339 on: March 01, 2010, 07:30:05 AM »
122/200: nasser with his dirtiest property ;D
Wow! Unless that is a toy sombrero, Nasser has a ginormous noggin.  :o

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5340 on: March 01, 2010, 07:33:53 AM »
123/200: movie star good looks :o

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #5341 on: March 01, 2010, 09:21:14 AM »
No offense. You should just realize how this looks to certain jealous, immature, anonymous and insignificant people from the internets who are reading this thread. It's pretty strange.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #5342 on: March 01, 2010, 09:26:09 AM »
Many thanx Bobs. As I suspected, Nasser knows well and has enough common sense to realize that you do what you got to do but also avoid going to extremes. I enjoy always the fact that he is willing to share his honesty oppinion, a fact that is rare amongst the top pro's in this sport. So thank you for the answer. Tell him that he has been an inspiration for me during mid 90's when I competed and I used to look at his pics in a non homo way of course to motivate myself to train harder or to stay focused on my diet. All in all he has touched many lives positively and I am grateful and appreciative for his input.

Thanks for the great post Sev.  Yes, Nasser has always been the people's champion, about the fans, and gives both the positive and negative about pro bodybuilding, truth about PED, rec drugs, etc.  The upcoming book will have many such truths which other pros would hardly ever speak about.

newmom

« Reply #5343 on: March 01, 2010, 09:30:53 AM »
Thanks for the great post Sev.  Yes, Nasser has always been the people's champion, about the fans, and gives both the positive and negative about pro bodybuilding, truth about PED, rec drugs, etc.  The upcoming book will have many such truths which other pros would hardly ever speak about.

I agree Bober, the emails he and I went back and forth, seems like such a down to earth person and SUPER kind, next time I go out there..he and I will meet up,

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #5344 on: March 01, 2010, 10:49:10 AM »
hope you bring cash!

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
« Reply #5345 on: March 01, 2010, 11:52:34 AM »
Great pics as usual Bobs!

200 pages of The Wizard of Truth "Nassassinating" the competition!

Once again the haters are in full meltdown mode jealous of the pharaoh of muscle, his Team, and how they live life to the fullest whilst they type angry messages from their basements waiting for their mothers to finish cooking dinner.

Keep the pictures and stories coming Bobs!

tom joad

• Getbig V
« Reply #5346 on: March 01, 2010, 02:32:28 PM »
Nasser has always been the people's champion, about the fans, and gives both the positive and negative about pro bodybuilding, truth about PED, rec drugs, etc.

What bodybuilding drugs does Nasser still take these days (i.e. as a retired pro)?

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5347 on: March 01, 2010, 03:14:59 PM »

x2!!

thats why Nasser is known as the "WIZARD OF TRUTH"

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #5348 on: March 01, 2010, 03:30:17 PM »

All bullshit aside....if this book ever happens, that would be an interesting read if he went into detail about what it takes to be a pro.

Mr Nobody

• Getbig V
  • Falcon gives us new knowledge every single day.
« Reply #5349 on: March 01, 2010, 03:32:40 PM »
All bullshit aside....if this book ever happens, that would be an interesting read if he went into detail about what it takes to be a pro.
X2 although not a Team Nasser member I think he is honest in all the shit I have seen him write. Bobs where is the damn book?