Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 760076 times)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #5400 on: March 05, 2010, 08:30:20 PM »

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #5401 on: March 05, 2010, 08:41:57 PM »
are you saying nasser's biceps were not good?!!.. at his best his biceps were better than most if not all other top pros in the 90s..

Good or not...they were loaded with oil.

In that one video where he trains like a weak pussy he's doing incline DB's and you can clearly see the blob of oil on top of his real bicep

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #5402 on: March 05, 2010, 08:44:39 PM »
Oh the Irony  :D

QFT. I think Team Nasser outsources a private firm, for New Gimmicks, whenever needed.

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5403 on: March 05, 2010, 08:48:45 PM »
shut up stupid gimmick :-\

hey sheriff who´s gimmick am I? who´s gimmick am I?

If u guess I am offering a 18h travel to japan on economy side by side with the 4 eyed one in a two seat aisle- just imagine 18h of touching that big sack of oil, hmm i now u want it. I know what flight  he will be travelling because i signed up for the soiled shorts personal delivery option on his web site, and the c3nt can t afford to loose the business, as electricity prices on trailers are going up, not to mention dog food

PS: what kind of sheriff are you? Surely not one of those reputed to require payment in virgin goats just 30 years ago in Yemen

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5404 on: March 05, 2010, 09:29:32 PM »
one day a peaceful family was sitting at home enjoying their evening with their cute guest who was the daughter's friend.. then suddenly they heard continuous strong knocks on the door and a voice of a clearly alpha man saying "OPEN THE DOOR MUTHA FUKARS, I WANT MY DAUGHTER NOW, QUICKLY ASSHOLES"..

- husband: shall i call 911??..
- wife: no wait,.. i go to see who and you take care of the kids..
- husband: ok but plz look through the doorpeep before you open..

then gronk woke up to discover it was all just another one of his endless dreams of being an alpha man ;D

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5405 on: March 05, 2010, 09:29:48 PM »
and for the record like sato i will do my best to come here in nassers "house" and take a dump at least once a day for as long as this shameful thread goes on

now go through some stones to the devil sheriff, and come back in a couple of rotations

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #5406 on: March 05, 2010, 10:34:15 PM »
one day a peaceful family was sitting at home enjoying their evening with their cute guest who was the daughter's friend.. then suddenly they heard continuous strong knocks on the door and a voice of a clearly alpha man saying "OPEN THE DOOR MUTHA FUKARS, I WANT MY DAUGHTER NOW, QUICKLY ASSHOLES"..

- husband: shall i call 911??..
- wife: no wait,.. i go to see who and you take care of the kids..
- husband: ok but plz look through the doorpeep before you open..

then gronk woke up to discover it was all just another one of his endless dreams of being an alpha man ;D

You are one weird fucking dude

PS I just re-read it....tread lightly when it comes to my child you little piece of fucking shit or  I'll start taking liberties with your kids pic....you understand me you fucking scumbag?

Azn Muscle

• Getbig III
  • Team Nasser Forum at www.FavorMob.com/hugenasser
« Reply #5407 on: March 06, 2010, 04:10:57 AM »
Oh brother I see a cable repairman, tranny lover, and gimmick (slate) continue to spew their negativity.  You guys are filled with so much hatred it is really sad.  Nasser is a champion and legend of his profession.  What have you guys accomplished?  Instead of hating, you should learn from those more successful and show some humility.

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #5408 on: March 06, 2010, 04:18:22 AM »
Oh brother I see a cable repairman, tranny lover, and gimmick (slate) continue to spew their negativity.  You guys are filled with so much hatred it is really sad.  Nasser is a champion and legend of his profession.  What have you guys accomplished?  Instead of hating, you should learn from those more successful and show some humility.

Good to see that the rest of your team keeps you on speed-dial. I suppose a boot-licks job is never finished eh?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #5409 on: March 06, 2010, 05:30:45 AM »

Pot.......meet Kettle  :P

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #5410 on: March 06, 2010, 12:10:14 PM »
You are one weird fucking dude

PS I just re-read it....tread lightly when it comes to my child you little piece of fucking shit or  I'll start taking liberties with your kids pic....you understand me you fucking scumbag?

calm down mr. scary alpha!!.. i didnt say any bad thing about your little daughter!!.. this is not my style.. all the shit in this funny story i made was about you only and just for fun!..

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #5411 on: March 06, 2010, 12:22:16 PM »
calm down mr. scary alpha!!.. i didnt say any bad thing about your little daughter!!.. this is not my style.. all the shit in this funny story i made was about you only and just for fun!..

Yeah...i jumped down your throat a little, but just leave her out of it altogether...that's that.

you know the rules Sherif....we kill each other all day long, say whatever you want.....no kids

titusisback

• Getbig V
  • Team Ban Mom Lostabet
« Reply #5412 on: March 06, 2010, 12:25:47 PM »

Groink - yet another classical keyboard/internet warrior, making threats from behind the keyboard, trying to convince fellow get bigger he's REALLY big and SOOOOO scary. Oh sweet jesus.. groink, if you're that scary, why are you scared to post a shot of your face? Sherief already has, making himself 100x the man you are. Come on little girl, man up and do it. Got the balls?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #5413 on: March 06, 2010, 12:33:48 PM »
Groink - yet another classical keyboard/internet warrior, making threats from behind the keyboard, trying to convince fellow get bigger he's REALLY big and SOOOOO scary. Oh sweet jesus.. groink, if you're that scary, why are you scared to post a shot of your face? Sherief already has, making himself 100x the man you are. Come on little girl, man up and do it. Got the balls?

there are plenty of shots of my face you idiot.

Sherif thought he was being "cute" by implying something about my daughter and I called him on it.

Don't you have a 300 word post to make about how Nasser brushes his teeth better than anyone on the planet?

And as far as me being a "keyboard warrior"...I think you have that backwards. People wouldn't say half the shit they say about me if we were face to face  ;)

newmom

« Reply #5414 on: March 06, 2010, 12:47:54 PM »
yea enough of dragging kids into it..just not cool

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #5415 on: March 06, 2010, 01:19:40 PM »

Pot.......meet Kettle  :P

i have been called a gimmick some 5 times in the last 4 days i started posting. paranoia runs high here.  i am just some guy that one day thought "I am as mad as hell and I am not gonna take this any more"

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #5416 on: March 06, 2010, 01:29:52 PM »
i remember the audience laughing at his deformed rear delts at the 98 Olympia. and I'm not kidding or trying to be a dick....people WERE commenting

Sure they were  ::)  

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #5417 on: March 06, 2010, 01:35:35 PM »
Sure they were  ::)  

Were you there ?  I was.

I remember Cathy Lefrancios saying "wow, he really went overboard on the delts" and then everyone started laughing.

I felt bad for Nasser. you could see him trying to flex his back so hard, as if trying to will his back not to be shitty.

But you can't flex what isn't there  :-[

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #5418 on: March 06, 2010, 01:39:47 PM »

Were you there ?  I was.

I remember Cathy Lefrancios saying "wow, he really went overboard on the delts" and then everyone started laughing.

I felt bad for Nasser. you could see him trying to flex his back so hard, as if trying to will his back not to be shitty.

But you can't flex what isn't there  :-[

Oh yeah lemme guess, from the distance in the audience 12 years ago there was something apparent in his rear delts that is not in a close-up high res picture  ::)

Also never knew you get 3rd place in the world that year by having a "shitty" back  ;)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #5419 on: March 06, 2010, 01:46:57 PM »
Oh yeah lemme guess, from the distance in the audience 12 years ago there was something apparent in his rear delts that is not in a close-up high res picture  ::)

Also never knew you get 3rd place in the world that year by having a "shitty" back  ;)

really....Dorian WON with one fucking arm in 97  ;)  Now you are trying to say Nasser's back wasn't weak? you are a joke, man

And the synthol is clear as day in that pic, When he hit his side chest it was laughable the way his rear delt popped out.

Like i said....i was THERE right in the front, dead center. You can blab all you want about something you have never seen with your own two eyes

I guess the judges couldn't see either...because I was sitting right behind them  ::)

SweetGeez

• Getbig II
« Reply #5420 on: March 06, 2010, 01:53:16 PM »
really....Dorian WON with one fucking arm in 97  ;)  Now you are trying to say Nasser's back wasn't weak? you are a joke, man

And the synthol is clear as day in that pic, When he hit his side chest it was laughable the way his rear delt popped out.

Like i said....i was THERE right in the front, dead center. You can blab all you want about something you have never seen with your own two eyes

I guess the judges couldn't see either...because I was sitting right behind them  ::)
Brotha..It doesn't matter what you say...Nassoil loves this sissy,and he loves Nassoil back.. It's a race thing,no matter what he (Blobs)says... There are way more better and accomplished bodybuilders than Nassoil.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #5421 on: March 06, 2010, 02:00:04 PM »
Brotha..It doesn't matter what you say...Nassoil loves this sissy,and he loves Nassoil back.. It's a race thing,no matter what he (Blobs)says... There are way more better and accomplished bodybuilders than Nassoil.

I know dude...I enjoy making fun of Nasser.

The funny thing is these guys attack you personally because you make jokes about a freakin bodybuilder....it means that much to them

SweetGeez

• Getbig II
« Reply #5422 on: March 06, 2010, 02:02:41 PM »
I know dude...I enjoy making fun of Nasser.

The funny thing is these guys attack you personally because you make jokes about a freakin bodybuilder....it means that much to them
Me as well.. Could you believe this schmomo and all of his praising this loser?

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #5423 on: March 06, 2010, 02:07:07 PM »
Me as well.. Could you believe this schmomo and all of his praising this loser?

LOL....I know.

Nasser takes his dog for a walk and it's a biblical experience to these freaks  :P

SweetGeez

• Getbig II
« Reply #5424 on: March 06, 2010, 02:10:19 PM »
LOL....I know.

Nasser takes his dog for a walk and it's a biblical experience to these freaks  :P
LOL...HAHAHAHAHA... I know...! The schmucks start complimenting on how beautiful that mutt is,and what he feeds it... Then the schmoes chime in with their shopped pics.. Ridiculous..