Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 759906 times)

Captain Equipoise

• Getbig V
  • back from the dead...
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #6050 on: May 04, 2010, 03:45:20 PM »
176 & 177/200: the wizard in a superb shape :o

No no no, this is a real wizard..

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #6051 on: May 04, 2010, 08:27:42 PM »
Just got off email with Nasser, pasting the breaking news email below!

"I am sorry that I am so late in responding to your last two emails.  However, I have not really been available lately as I am laying low and training like a maniac @ Frank's "dungeon gym."  I am getting ready for one of the upcoming IFBB pro shows. Not revealing right now which show it is. I am working out like there is no tomorrow. And I am even dieting harder. YES, not kidding. I have been in contact with James Caruso Manniom for the last couple of weeks. We - at first - called each other names, then we decided to be civil. I explained him my point of view ( lack of prize money, corruption in the industry, nepotism, G4P or some pros,... ) and he allowed me to come back under THREE conditions. I have first to renounce my interviews, pay a $5000 US fine to the secular organization and give an interview in the next two weeks to the NPC magazine in Detroit, MI. Apology is not necessary as long as I do fulfil these three criterias.

I was going back and forth with some other pros about that - if I would get a fair shot in those two shows if I really make the comeback. NOW, I am sure. I got all my items for the war zone. I am more motivated than ever. I am ready to go. I will be victorious. I am right now 295 LBS and relatively hard. I will also dye my remaining hair blonde to make an even bigger impact. But I will avoid the Hitler youth hair cut.

Until the upcoming show I will remain “ under ground “.  Wish me luck man.

Tell the Team Nasser members and affiliates to continue their relentless fight against the ignorance and mental instability of the undereducated, mindless, spineless, cesspool pumpkinheads and their garbage bag bodies.

Good things come to great people. God Bless.

Nasser – the Wizard of Truth, 3x at least uncrowned Mr. Olympia, the Pharoa of muscles and the Beast from the East

By the way, your arm is looking EXCELLENT!!!!  NOTHING weird about it. No synthol look either. ALSO your triceps is in proper proportion to your triceps.  And if you would be in the gym training arms ( and taking a of pic of them ) they would look even more impressive!!
"

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #6052 on: May 04, 2010, 08:31:04 PM »
176 & 177/200: the wizard in a superb shape :o

That's some pretty wide lats right there!  :o  Whoever said his back lacked width?

Alex23

« Reply #6053 on: May 04, 2010, 08:37:22 PM »

"I am sorry that I am so late in responding to your last two emails.  However, I have not really been available lately as I am laying low and training like a maniac @ Frank's "dungeon gym."  I am getting ready for one of the upcoming IFBB pro shows. Not revealing right now which show it is. I am working out like there is no tomorrow. And I am even dieting harder. YES, not kidding. I have been in contact with James Caruso Manniom for the last couple of weeks. We - at first - called each other names, then we decided to be civil. I explained him my point of view ( lack of prize money, corruption in the industry, nepotism, G4P or some pros,... ) and he allowed me to come back under THREE conditions. I have first to renounce my interviews, pay a $5000 US fine to the secular organization and give an interview in the next two weeks to the NPC magazine in Detroit, MI. Apology is not necessary as long as I do fulfil these three criterias.

I was going back and forth with some other pros about that - if I would get a fair shot in those two shows if I really make the comeback. NOW, I am sure. I got all my items for the war zone. I am more motivated than ever. I am ready to go. I will be victorious. I am right now 295 LBS and relatively hard. I will also dye my remaining hair blonde to make an even bigger impact. But I will avoid the Hitler youth hair cut.

Tell the Team Nasser members and affiliates to continue their relentless fight against the ignorance and mental instability of the undereducated, mindless, spineless, cesspool pumpkinheads and their garbage bag bodies.

Nasser – the Wizard of Truth, 3x at least uncrowned Mr. Olympia, the Pharoa of muscles and the Beast from the East

By the way, your arm is looking EXCELLENT!!!!  NOTHING weird about it. No synthol look either. ALSO your triceps is in proper proportion to your triceps.  And if you would be in the gym training arms ( and taking a of pic of them ) they would look even more impressive!!
"

Awesome news!!!!!! Never count the WOT out!!!!!!!!!

Anything Nasser needs for his comeback, anything I can do to help, let him know. 

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6054 on: May 04, 2010, 08:41:52 PM »
Awesome news!!!!!! Never count the WOT out!!!!!!!!!

Anything Nasser needs for his comeback, anything I can do to help, let him know. 

I think he wants you to give him a prostate massage.

Get the lube ready.

Alex23

« Reply #6055 on: May 04, 2010, 08:45:47 PM »
I think he wants you to give him a prostate massage.

Get the lube ready.

I'm amazed where your mind goes.

Nasser's a friend and a fellow San Diegans. A generous man with loyal friends all around the world.   

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6056 on: May 04, 2010, 08:49:27 PM »
I'm amazed where your mind goes.

Nasser's a friend and a fellow San Diegans. A generous man with loyal friends all around the world.   

I'm a San Diegan too. But I don't live there now. Someday i'll move back though.

Nasser seems like a cool guy. It's just that this muscle worship and idolization of him go's way too far. It's just pure shmoe most of the time.

Alex23

« Reply #6057 on: May 04, 2010, 08:52:15 PM »
I'm a San Diegan too. But I don't live there now. Someday i'll move back though.

Nasser seems like a cool guy. It's just that this muscle worship and idolization of him go's way too far. It's just pure shmoe most of the time.

Sometimes bold measures are necessary to dominate.

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6058 on: May 04, 2010, 08:55:38 PM »
Sometimes bold measures are necessary to dominate.

Thats true.

But the thing is. Nasser is retired and he's just chilling. so what exactly is he trying to dominate?

Just trying to boost up his legacy I guess?

If he was currently competing, I could understand, but he's not.

James Blunt

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6059 on: May 04, 2010, 08:58:02 PM »

You are a fucking child molester. I bet you see Chris Hansen in your nightmares.

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #6060 on: May 04, 2010, 08:58:47 PM »
Thats true.

But the thing is. Nasser is retired and he's just chilling. so what exactly is he trying to dominate?

Just trying to boost up his legacy I guess?

If he was currently competing, I could understand, but he's not.
Apparently you missed bigbobs post above^^^
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #6061 on: May 04, 2010, 09:01:59 PM »
You are a fucking child molester. I bet you see Chris Hansen in your nightmares.
bench

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6062 on: May 04, 2010, 09:02:44 PM »
Apparently you missed bigbobs post above^^^

So Nasser just recently decided to make a comeback.

How does that explain Team Nasser's activites over the past months and years in here?

It's just pure muscle worship and idolization. That's it.

Alex23

« Reply #6063 on: May 04, 2010, 09:04:22 PM »

How does that explain Team Nasser's activites over the past months and years in here?

No shit... check this site's URL...

maybe you should post one www.getgay.com instead then...

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #6064 on: May 04, 2010, 09:08:29 PM »
I don't understand why Nasser would renounce his interviews (since he has revealed many ugly truths there) and pay a fine just to do a comeback.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #6065 on: May 04, 2010, 09:10:14 PM »

believe it or not i swear i have just known about his comeback like you from bob's post!!..

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #6066 on: May 04, 2010, 09:12:13 PM »

Nah, it's just the dirtdevils way of trying to instigate the normal people that post here.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ShipSekki

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6067 on: May 04, 2010, 09:13:02 PM »
believe it or not i swear i have just known about his comeback like you from bob's post!!..
They should make it a national holiday!

SF1900

• Getbig V
  • Team Hairy Chest Henda
« Reply #6068 on: May 04, 2010, 09:19:22 PM »

"

That means jack shit!  :D
X

Bodybuilding Related

• Getbig IV
  • We Are All Blessed To Be Here
« Reply #6069 on: May 04, 2010, 09:21:20 PM »

"

:o

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #6070 on: May 05, 2010, 03:34:09 AM »
How long will he prepare for this comeback?... ofcourse he hasn't got time to finish the book now...

Topskin69

• Getbig IV
  • Deshay with the gauge, Vanilla with the nine.
« Reply #6071 on: May 05, 2010, 03:41:08 AM »

What does he really stand to gain, if he competes again? He has nothing left to prove, and I doubt there is much $$ left for him to milk out of BB.

Doesn't really seem to be much of a point.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #6072 on: May 05, 2010, 04:07:17 AM »
178/200: the wizard makes yates his bitch in a FDB comparsion at mr. O. 96..
179/200: the wizard dwarfs ray and yates in a FLS comparsion at mr. O. 96..

mossel

• Getbig IV
  • I blame it on the D-bol!!!!
« Reply #6073 on: May 05, 2010, 05:02:56 AM »
the one who wins the show is always the one who owns...

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #6074 on: May 05, 2010, 06:33:50 AM »
180/200: the wizard winning AC 99 at a body weight around 289 pounds!!!!!!!..
 :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o