Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 759998 times)

Cyttorak

• Getbig II
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #6550 on: October 13, 2010, 05:08:50 PM »
Soooo any updates? any rare pics?

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6551 on: October 13, 2010, 05:49:31 PM »
x4, What is the big man up to and let's see some more pics!

x5!!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #6552 on: October 14, 2010, 09:08:44 AM »
Nasser is doing awesome as usual, unfortunately I don't have any current pics at the moment but will likely get some soon, and just got off the phone with Nasser a few days ago he's recently busy with visiting his parents

Also, an interesting excerpt from his facebook wall dated Sept 2! (I removed the friend's name for her privacy)

xxxxx Nasser Where U been?!!

September 2 at 12:03pm ˇ Comment ˇLikeUnlike ˇ View Feedback (2)Hide Feedback (2)

Nasser El Sonbaty Hi xxxxx !!

Thank you.
All good. Just switching jobs. At least I am trying. Started breeding chicken - for commercial sale - in my one bed room apartment which I still do share with Bob, Tom, Joe and Ike. All good. Will send you some pics. Ho...pe all is good with you?! Congrats for being the car sales person of the month. I am so proud of you. Please keep up the great work and never forget to believe in yourself girl.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #6553 on: October 14, 2010, 10:50:09 AM »
Nasser is doing awesome as usual, unfortunately I don't have any current pics at the moment but will likely get some soon, and just got off the phone with Nasser a few days ago he's recently busy with visiting his parents

Also, an interesting excerpt from his facebook wall dated Sept 2! (I removed the friend's name for her privacy)

September 2 at 12:03pm ˇ Comment ˇLikeUnlike ˇ View Feedback (2)Hide Feedback (2)

Thank you.
All good. Just switching jobs. At least I am trying. Started breeding chicken - for commercial sale - in my one bed room apartment which I still do share with Bob, Tom, Joe and Ike. All good. Will send you some pics. Ho...pe all is good with you?! Congrats for being the car sales person of the month. I am so proud of you. Please keep up the great work and never forget to believe in yourself girl.

wow the wizard is always a living inspiration machine!!..

d0nny2600

• Getbig V
  • http://i.imgur.com/mCzI3N5.jpg
« Reply #6554 on: October 14, 2010, 10:55:51 AM »

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6555 on: October 14, 2010, 05:30:09 PM »

Thank you.

LOL!!!!

classic Nasser humor right there  ;D

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #6556 on: October 14, 2010, 07:05:13 PM »

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #6557 on: October 20, 2010, 08:49:43 AM »
Exciting news, Nasser has taken a real estate course and is in the business of selling homes!  Below is his ad, feel free to give some feedback and if you are looking at buying or selling a home through Nasser post here and I'll PM you to get in contact with him, serious inquiries only!  I scratched out the address and phone number for his privacy but left the area code to show that it is indeed Nasser from San Diego.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #6558 on: October 20, 2010, 12:24:29 PM »
Exciting news, Nasser has taken a real estate course and is in the business of selling homes!  Below is his ad, feel free to give some feedback and if you are looking at buying or selling a home through Nasser post here and I'll PM you to get in contact with him, serious inquiries only!  I scratched out the address and phone number for his privacy but left the area code to show that it is indeed Nasser from San Diego.

Dude youre mentally helpless. as if Nasser needs "you" to protect his privacy. Seems that you want him for you and only?  ::)

Yes post now that "a while ago i was asking for Nasser advice" like you have anything else to say at all.

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6559 on: October 20, 2010, 03:19:16 PM »
Exciting news, Nasser has taken a real estate course and is in the business of selling homes!  Below is his ad, feel free to give some feedback and if you are looking at buying or selling a home through Nasser post here and I'll PM you to get in contact with him, serious inquiries only!  I scratched out the address and phone number for his privacy but left the area code to show that it is indeed Nasser from San Diego.

amazing!
THe Wizard is now doing 4 jobs!!
unbelievable the stamina and work ethic of Nasser!!!!!!!!!!!
So Nasser can sell you a house and then when you cant make the payments he can be the "muscle" to lean on you for the payments (as he was supposedly doing for loan sharks previously).
 ;D
Nasser is a man of many talents!!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #6560 on: October 20, 2010, 03:20:57 PM »
Dude youre mentally helpless. as if Nasser needs "you" to protect his privacy. Seems that you want him for you and only?  ::)

Yes post now that "a while ago i was asking for Nasser advice" like you have anything else to say at all.

You dont live in San Diego so can't be serious about wanting to hire Nasser as your realtor.  Like I said serious inquiries only.

Meso_z

• Getbig V
« Reply #6561 on: October 20, 2010, 11:08:29 PM »
You dont live in San Diego so can't be serious about wanting to hire Nasser as your realtor.  Like I said serious inquiries only.
thats true...

ag2

• Getbig III
  • President of the Peanut gallery.
Question for Big Bobs
« Reply #6562 on: October 23, 2010, 02:17:58 PM »
So when are you going to let me in on the big secret?   ;D

Red Hook

• Getbig V
Re: Question for Big Bobs
« Reply #6563 on: October 23, 2010, 02:30:54 PM »
So when are you going to let me in on the big secret?   ;D

dude, it's not a secret, you just have to buy your own...no, Nasser said that he wore them 2 extra days for me. When you place your order just instruct him how long you want him to wear your manties for you.
I

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #6564 on: October 23, 2010, 02:32:09 PM »
dude, it's not a secret, you just have to buy your own...no, Nasser said that he wore them 2 extra days for me. When you place your order just instruct him how long you want him to wear your manties for you.

Epic.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #6565 on: October 23, 2010, 02:32:25 PM »

huh?

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #6566 on: October 23, 2010, 02:32:33 PM »

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #6567 on: October 23, 2010, 02:34:09 PM »

Dude why are wetalking about a man's underwear? and why are you gaying up my thread?

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #6568 on: October 23, 2010, 02:38:56 PM »
Dude why are wetalking about a man's underwear? and why are you gaying up my thread?

Red Hook

• Getbig V
« Reply #6569 on: October 23, 2010, 02:40:04 PM »

we are talking about Team Nasser, Big Bog, selling used undies online, "nights with nasser" et al

hopefully the irony is not lost on you
I

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #6570 on: October 23, 2010, 02:40:25 PM »

WTF is with the fake starts they wear? I that even legal? I love then newer episodes when they have their pepper spray in a rifle. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

benchmstr

• Getbig V
  • Raging drunk
« Reply #6571 on: October 23, 2010, 02:42:54 PM »
WTF is with the fake starts they wear? I that even legal? I love then newer episodes when they have their pepper spray in a rifle. ;D
i dont know bro....i cant stand that damn guy.....i saw him not that long ago...dude is a dwarf ;D

bench

ag2

• Getbig III
« Reply #6572 on: October 23, 2010, 02:46:49 PM »

kiwiol

• Getbig V
  • Who is John Galt?
« Reply #6573 on: October 23, 2010, 02:54:33 PM »

;D

HugeAl

• Getbig III
« Reply #6574 on: October 23, 2010, 03:50:48 PM »
My understanding is that Nasser was always somewhat of a whizz in the property business and new how and when to invest. Again, the wizard shows his stunning breadth of knowledge.