Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 760094 times)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #6925 on: February 10, 2012, 04:12:47 PM »
Sorry Bob's, I was referencing the comment about Gene Simmons , who if I recall made a similar claim awhile back....although with Nasser's travels and and intelligence etc.(I myself met him in 96 and he was a class act all the way) i'm sure he has or could have slept with his share of women as well...

no problem bro, you didn't say anything wrong. 

Actually you're spot on in knowing Nasser's a female magnet without even knowing him as well as I do.  Not sure why some find it so hard to believe lol.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #6926 on: February 10, 2012, 04:13:52 PM »
Sorry Bob's, I was referencing the comment about Gene Simmons , who if I recall made a similar claim awhile back....although with Nasser's travels and and intelligence etc.(I myself met him in 96 and he was a class act all the way) i'm sure he has or could have slept with his share of women as well...
Kneel, peon.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #6927 on: February 10, 2012, 04:14:44 PM »
danjo, pretty cool that you met him in 96 - where was this at? 

Danjo

• Getbig IV
  • If you're coming on...then come on!
« Reply #6928 on: February 10, 2012, 04:25:19 PM »
At an NPC contest he guest posed at in the Denver area....he was 312 lbs with very visible abs,mind blowing to this day! :o
H

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #6929 on: February 10, 2012, 06:11:11 PM »
So when Gene Simmons fucks you, the kid pops out a month later? dude has some potent sperm  ;D
No I went to the concert already 8 months pregnant.  My daughter kicked all night due to the loud rock music.   ;D  But KISS was awesome...it was the original band members so I was extremely happy. 

AlphaMaleDawg

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6930 on: February 11, 2012, 11:51:40 AM »
Sure "1000s" is a bit of an exaggeration but definitely a lot, easily hundreds.  Why do you find this so hard to believe?  He met tons of women while on frequent travels for years during guest posings, autograph signings, etc. (many female fans/admirers would even travel to come see him at his events) and was differentiated from other pro bb's in that he has university degrees, speaks many languages, so can have intelligent conversation instead of only being able to talk about bb.  This is something that many people in the industry knew about Nasser, even Kovacs admitted this is a recent interview, promotors who invited him to their events noticed it, etc.  You obviously haven't seen his videos much either with footage of several hot exes and interactions with pretty females. 

Even well into retirement today he's financially independent, well built, friendly, funny, intelligent (all traits women look for) and most importantly knows how women think inside out.  Lots of girls were around him at the clubs we went to, gyms, and even retail girls try to pick him up when he's buying Tommy Bahama tops lol. 

My comment was in relation to thousands, but I have a hard time believing it is multiple hundred as well. I am sure he is a smart intelligent guy, but he just isn't good looking. Women care a lot about looks and wouldn't give him the time of day to learn about his other qualities because of that. Looks typically get someone in the door to allow the girl to learn more about them. I mean I definitely believe you that it is a lot, but several hundred is a ton.

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6931 on: February 12, 2012, 07:01:57 PM »
Sure "1000s" is a bit of an exaggeration but definitely a lot, easily hundreds.  Why do you find this so hard to believe?  He met tons of women while on frequent travels for years during guest posings, autograph signings, etc. (many female fans/admirers would even travel to come see him at his events) and was differentiated from other pro bb's in that he has university degrees, speaks many languages, so can have intelligent conversation instead of only being able to talk about bb.  This is something that many people in the industry knew about Nasser, even Kovacs admitted this is a recent interview, promotors who invited him to their events noticed it, etc.  You obviously haven't seen his videos much either with footage of several hot exes and interactions with pretty females. 

Even well into retirement today he's financially independent, well built, friendly, funny, intelligent (all traits women look for) and most importantly knows how women think inside out.  Lots of girls were around him at the clubs we went to, gyms, and even retail girls try to pick him up when he's buying Tommy Bahama tops lol. 

Bigbobs speaketh the truth here.when i visited Nasser i saw much evidence from various fitness girls who had bedded the Beautiful Man with the GLasses- many of their signed pics with very personal best  wishes to Nasser   ;)
and one from a previous Penthouse pet of the Year  :o
Believe me, Nasser , being a BB superstar had hundrers of groupies and female admirers. Other top tier pros will tell you this is on eof the perks of being on eof the best

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6932 on: February 12, 2012, 07:11:56 PM »
also, not just because of his superstar status but Nasser's personality does he attract the ladies.

He is, as bigbobs stated, intelligent, articulate, charming and has a genuine warmth with people- he def WAS NOT one of those arrogant prima donna naricissitic pro's of his era. and may women really dig Nasser's german accent- its very cool and different.

WHen i was in SD visiting Nasser i saw evidence of women being very enthralled by Nasser- there was this occasion when we were @ a car place getting a quote to repair the car seat on  Nasser's managers Merc.
this hot early 30's MILF receptionist @ the car place couldnt stop staring @ Nasser and his forearms- i think she was a bit amazed someone so physically huge  could be so polite and well spoken also. i knew she wanted to ask him out but not with her husband there in the same room!  :)

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6933 on: February 12, 2012, 07:18:32 PM »
also, not just because of his superstar status but Nasser's personality does he attract the ladies.

He is, as bigbobs stated, intelligent, articulate, charming and has a genuine warmth with people- he def WAS NOT one of those arrogant prima donna naricissitic pro's of his era. and may women really dig Nasser's german accent- its very cool and different.

WHen i was in SD visiting Nasser i saw evidence of women being very enthralled by Nasser- there was this occasion when we were @ a car place getting a quote to repair the car seat on  Nasser's managers Merc.
this hot early 30's MILF receptionist @ the car place couldnt stop staring @ Nasser and his forearms- i think she was a bit amazed someone so physically huge  could be so polite and well spoken also. i knew she wanted to ask him out but not with her husband there in the same room!  :)

OMG  :o :o  
TEAM Nasser

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #6934 on: February 12, 2012, 07:24:05 PM »
What woman asks a man out when she has a husband?  Firstly, it's not up to a woman to ask a man out and if she has a husband she shouldn't even be thinking about dating another man.  I find that very hard to believe. 

superthick

• Getbig II
  • TEAM GUNTER
« Reply #6935 on: February 12, 2012, 07:24:38 PM »

WHen i was in SD visiting Nasser i saw evidence of women being very enthralled by Nasser- there was this occasion when we were @ a car place getting a quote to repair the car seat on  Nasser's managers Merc.
this hot early 30's MILF receptionist @ the car place couldnt stop staring @ Nasser and his forearms- i think she was a bit amazed someone so physically huge  could be so polite and well spoken also. i knew she wanted to ask him out but not with her husband there in the same room!  :)
hahaha this is the biggest load of shit, some of you guys really need to get a life and stop. he is well spoken and attracts women... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHA.
and yes why am i in this thread just to seee the complete load of shit or balonie as he would say. ahahhaahhahahahahaha at least that made my day

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6936 on: February 12, 2012, 08:09:05 PM »
What woman asks a man out when she has a husband?  Firstly, it's not up to a woman to ask a man out and if she has a husband she shouldn't even be thinking about dating another man.  I find that very hard to believe. 

you obviously are living in another century or have never been asked out by married women or had friends in this situation, there are thousands on women cheating on their husbands and vice versa

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #6937 on: February 12, 2012, 08:09:28 PM »
Nasser = Very ugly

His personality in regards to BB = Very Ugly - he comes across as very bitter and two faced so not to be trusted.

Alot of the pictures showing Nasser out and about with females were actually ladies he had never met before correct ? he approached random females and gave them a line of bullshit then got the pics taken then he moved on to another - I read this somewhere about him don't know if it's 100% correct but it would not surprise me in the least. Think about it , who the hell asks a female out and takes a camera with him to take pics all to show he is "popular" with the ladies but hey these ego maniac narcissists will do anything for attention.

He was a good BB from the front though, thanks to Milos's drug protocols he stole  ::)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #6938 on: February 12, 2012, 08:10:17 PM »
you obviously are living in another century or have never been asked out by married women or had friends in this situation, there are thousands on women cheating on their husbands and vice versa
Hi Nasser - Is this a Muslim thing to do ?  ???

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #6939 on: February 12, 2012, 08:19:15 PM »

HAHAHAHHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #6940 on: February 12, 2012, 08:19:53 PM »
I am a female and so no I haven't been asked out by married women. And while I am sure that thousands of women cheat on their husbands and thousands of husbands cheat on their wives, I just find what you posted to be outrageous.  Firstly you cannot possibly know what this woman was thinking.  You are only assuming.  So to say she would have asked another man out if her husband wasn't around is pure speculation.  

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #6941 on: February 12, 2012, 08:23:09 PM »
I am a female and so no I haven't been asked out by married women. And while I am sure that thousands of women cheat on their husbands and thousands of husbands cheat on their wives, I just find what you posted to be outrageous.  Firstly you cannot possibly know what this woman was thinking.  You are only assuming.  So to say she would have asked another man out if her husband wasn't around is pure speculation.  
He's an idiot , there worship of the googly eyed cookie monster is pitiful  but they are told to keep bumping or posting about nasser from the top lol . These are grown men ffs and they act like school girls with a crush  :-\ :-X

For Booty ------->  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6942 on: February 12, 2012, 08:25:25 PM »

yes i was assuming but later, when she asked me if Nasser had a girlfriend and was he available, my assumption was proved correct.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #6943 on: February 12, 2012, 08:28:05 PM »
yes i was assuming but later, when she asked me if Nasser had a girlfriend and was he available, my assumption was proved correct.
Well I don't think its anything to brag about.  A married woman chasing another man is nothing to brag about.  If she's going to fuck around on her husband, that's not really the kind of woman or person you would want to attract. 

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #6944 on: February 12, 2012, 08:40:39 PM »
He's an idiot , there worship of the googly eyed cookie monster is pitiful  but they are told to keep bumping or posting about nasser from the top lol . These are grown men ffs and they act like school girls with a crush  :-\ :-X
Yes he's definitely an idiot baby, cause he thinks it's acceptable for women who are married to go around asking other men out.   :-\

:-* :-*

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6945 on: February 12, 2012, 08:41:42 PM »
LOL Nasser controls the minds of the pumpkin heads
their obsession with the Beautiful Man with the glasses never ends lol

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #6946 on: February 12, 2012, 08:42:35 PM »
I think you are the one obsessed.   :-\

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #6947 on: February 12, 2012, 08:47:59 PM »
Must be hard being Muslim and a homosexual there Swampi - its ok though Nashole seems to attract alot of homos  :-\

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #6948 on: February 12, 2012, 08:52:26 PM »

For Booty ------->  :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*
Awww thank you sweetheart.   ;D   :-* :-*

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #6949 on: February 12, 2012, 09:09:51 PM »
The jealousy of the bottom feeders is blossoming in this thread tonight, the pumpkin heads have returned, these ones are the attention whoring kind :)

TEAM Nasser