Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 759953 times)

ag2

• Getbig III
  • President of the Peanut gallery.
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #7025 on: February 14, 2012, 05:42:37 PM »
What's funny?   ???  What do you think Will is some bot machine?  He is very real and so am I.  Bob is looking more and more idiotic with his posts lately trying to say we aren't real etc etc and then the thing about some post I made several months ago regarding Nasser.  I found Craig Titus attractive too but it doesn't mean anything. 

Booty if you send me a facebook friend request I will accept unlike that jerk Big Bobs  ;)
By the way, deoes your username imply that you take it up the ass?   :-*

TruthHurts

« Reply #7026 on: February 14, 2012, 05:49:19 PM »
Booty if you send me a facebook friend request I will accept unlike that jerk Big Bobs  ;)

She has been on an internet interviews saying she has a g-spot in her rectum and loves it. Also a lot of bodybuilders have had her.

I don't get why the accusing Nasser of hiding his identity when she regularly reports threads and people to Ron when they post her name and competition history.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #7027 on: February 14, 2012, 05:56:08 PM »
epic insecurity defense mechanisms from WG  :)
Lol - epic scraping the bottom of the barrel post by Nasser  ;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #7028 on: February 14, 2012, 05:58:52 PM »
I have deactivated my facebook account. 

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #7029 on: February 14, 2012, 06:04:51 PM »
lol where did I say that you and Will aren't real?  I have nothing to gain or lose if you are "real" and it doesn't effect me in the slighest.  I even posted earlier that I wished you two well if you really are together so I realy don't understand where all this anger and hate are coming from?

Is it because I did not accept your facebook friend request that you sent me last week?  It wasn't anything personal, like I said earlier I just don't see the incentive in starting long distance relationships.

You keep saying that I need to lighten up but you are the one who keeps replying and sounding butt-hurt, case in point the fact that I log in to see several more replies from you on the same topic in this thread.
You are grasping at straws Bob.  I sent you a friendship request a couple of weeks ago when I thought you were a decent good person because I have seen your postings here on getbig and thought you were a cool person.  I had no idea you declined my request because I deactivated my facebook account.  And in regards to the comment to not believing in long distance relationships.  I find this to be a contradicting statement because you have a long distance friendship with Nasser....he lives in San Diego and you live in Canada.

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #7030 on: February 14, 2012, 06:14:12 PM »
She has been on an internet interviews saying she has a g-spot in her rectum and loves it. Also a lot of bodybuilders have had her.

I don't get why the accusing Nasser of hiding his identity when she regularly reports threads and people to Ron when they post her name and competition history.

I was interviewed on Off Topic and was asked if I liked anal sex.  I answered truthfully in the interview and was very honest and upfront.  I don't see any point to doing an interview if i am going to say no comment to many or most of the questions.   As for you saying that I have had alot of bodybuilders, this is false because I have only been with two professional bodybuilders and one of them I was in a relationship with for 9 months.  

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #7031 on: February 14, 2012, 06:33:49 PM »
Fat Alice - I have a g spot in my anus as do all other males,  Booty doesn't have a prostate so why make something up she never said ? ???

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7032 on: February 14, 2012, 06:40:48 PM »
The obsession from the bottom feeders never stops, like an eternal flame, it will burn forever.  Nasser's impact on the bodybuilding world will have it's footprint stamped in history.

TEAM Nasser

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7033 on: February 14, 2012, 07:08:21 PM »
The obsession from the bottom feeders never stops, like an eternal flame, it will burn forever.  Nasser's impact on the bodybuilding world will have it's footprint stamped in history.

R420!

your eloquence is both amazing and refreshing!
Team Nasser salutes you  :)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #7034 on: February 14, 2012, 11:01:31 PM »
You are grasping at straws Bob.  I sent you a friendship request a couple of weeks ago when I thought you were a decent good person because I have seen your postings here on getbig and thought you were a cool person.

I am a "decent good person," if I was not I would be attacking you a lot more harshly right now for randomly coming in this thread trying to undermine me and Nasser ;)

I had no idea you declined my request because I deactivated my facebook account.  And in regards to the comment to not believing in long distance relationships.  I find this to be a contradicting statement because you have a long distance friendship with Nasser....he lives in San Diego and you live in Canada.

Not a contradiction at all - I have several friends who don't live in my area. My comment was about romantic-relationships which start over distance and online.

Hey to each their own, but I know my girl would not be sending random friend requests online to other guys

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #7035 on: February 14, 2012, 11:11:11 PM »

Not a contradiction at all - I have several friends who don't live in my area. My comment was about romantic-relationships which start over distance and online.

Hey to each their own, but I know my girl would not be sending random friend requests online to other guys
So because Booty requested to be your friend on FB you assume she wants a relationship with you ? ??? lololol I cant beleive you just said that - well you inferred it in your first post when you said she was butthurt cos you turned down her request as you were not into long distance relationships

Is it because I did not accept your facebook friend request that you sent me last week?  It wasn't anything personal, like I said earlier I just don't see the incentive in starting long distance relationships.

-

I left that cos I thought no way he could be that stupid but jesus dude you are backwards  ???

Do people on social networking sites not add people to there profiles cos they have the same interests ? according to you if you add a member of the opp sex you want a relationship with them ? hahhahahahhaahahahah dam!!

So your wife doesnt have males on her FB then cos according to you they want a relationship with her  :-\

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #7036 on: February 14, 2012, 11:11:42 PM »
I am a "decent good person," if I was not I would be attacking you a lot more harshly right now for randomly coming in this thread trying to undermine me and Nasser ;)

It was a friendship request, no less no more.  I don't see anything wrong with having friends both male and female.  And if I had seen this side to your prior, I most certainly would not be sending a friendship request to someone who twists things to his own benefit.  The way you twist things is a passive aggressive way of attacking.  I on the other hand is much more direct and will just say exactly what I think and feel.  We are completely different in that sense.  

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #7037 on: February 14, 2012, 11:19:55 PM »
So because Booty requested to be your friend on FB you assume she wants a relationship with you ? ??? lololol I cant beleive you just said that - well you inferred it in your first post when you said she was butthurt cos you turned down her request as you were not into long distance relationships - I left that cos I thought no way he could be that stupid but jesus dude you are backwards  ???

Do people on social networking sites not add people to there profiles cos they have the same interests ? according to you if you add a member of the opp sex you want a relationship with them ? hahhahahahhaahahahah dam!!

So your wife doesnt have males on her FB then cos according to you they want a relationship with her  :-\

Yes, she's already said earlier she finds exotic/foreign looks attractive, and no doubt that includes me as well.  She's never met me and would not have sent the friend request if there was no attraction.  Ironic that you suggest there is nothing beyond friendship implicit in booty's friend requests given that your romantic relationship with booty started online similarly with something on the sorts of a friend request or getbig PM's. 

Yes my wife has males on her facebook friendship page, but she knew all of them in real life before being added.  She woudl definitely not send friend requests to others she hasn't met (whether posts were followed on getbig or another site or not).  Like I said to each their own!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #7038 on: February 14, 2012, 11:23:43 PM »
Bigbobs is a nice guy, and Nasser is still the man. And if I keep seeing some dipshits flaming this thread, I can't wait to start shredding their little "getbig images" apart.  ::)

Thanks bro!

Soon you may also be accused by these types of being a "gimmick" as they find it hard to comprehend that anyone supportive of Nasser may actually be their own individiual lol.

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #7039 on: February 14, 2012, 11:24:57 PM »
Yes, she's already said earlier she finds exotic/foreign looks attractive, and no doubt that includes me as well.  She's never met me and would not have sent the friend request if there was no attraction.  Ironic that you suggest there is nothing beyond friendship implicit in booty's friend requests given that your romantic relationship with booty started online similarly with something on the sorts of a friend request or getbig PM's. 

Yes my wife has males on her facebook friendship page, but she knew all of them in real life before being added.  She woudl definitely not send friend requests to others she hasn't met (whether posts were followed on getbig or another site or not).  Like I said to each their own!

So you think she finds you attractive hence the friend request ? lololol dude stop the tren you are deluded or dont post when drinking, christ man I used to think you were an on to it guy but woah!! I dont know what to say here  :-\

Thanks bro!

Soon you may also be accused by these types of being a "gimmick" as they find it hard to comprehend that anyone supportive of Nasser may actually be their own individiual lol.
He is a gimmick - one of the Y or former Y borders  ;)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #7040 on: February 14, 2012, 11:28:22 PM »
Yes, she's already said earlier she finds exotic/foreign looks attractive, and no doubt that includes me as well.  She's never met me and would not have sent the friend request if there was no attraction. 

I don't base my friendships on physcial attraction.  And no I don't find you attractive Bob.  So you are wrong again.  I sent you the request because I had seen your posts on getbig and I thought based off this that you were a decent cool person.  I have 800 friends on my facebook, whom half are women and the other half are men.  If someone appears interesting or has similar interests then I add them to my facebook friends list or I accept their request.  There you have it.  Nothing at all like the twisted stuff you are coming up with.  

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #7041 on: February 14, 2012, 11:28:37 PM »
So you think she finds you attractive hence the friend request ? lololol dude stop the tren you are deluded or dont post when drinking, christ man I used to think you were an on to it guy but woah!! I dont know what to say here  :-\

lol you would have said the same if anyone suggested your girl found Nasser attractive too ;)  (prior to noticing her vote towards him in the hottest bb thread)

You even posted that you think Nasser's ugly despite booty's posts to the opposite!  

And if I had seen this side to your prior, I most certainly would not be sending a friendship request to someone who twists things to his own benefit.  

Meltdown

G_Thang

• Getbig V
  • The World South of the USA isnt for pussies!
« Reply #7042 on: February 14, 2012, 11:29:36 PM »

this dude, nasser, is always eating, if not with bobs than with alex23.  how about shooting pool or something?

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #7043 on: February 14, 2012, 11:31:40 PM »

this dude, nasser, is always eating, if not with bobs than with alex23.  how about shooting pool or something?

Sure!

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #7044 on: February 14, 2012, 11:38:53 PM »
R420!

your eloquence is both amazing and refreshing!
Team Nasser salutes you  :)

All this Nasser obsession and meltdowns by booty and willgrant calls for another Nasser pic in celebration lol, here with myself and at Fashion Valley mall

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #7045 on: February 14, 2012, 11:39:36 PM »
lol you would have said the same if anyone suggested your girl found Nasser attractive too ;)  (prior to noticing her vote towards him in the hottest bb thread)

You even posted that you think Nasser's ugly despite booty's posts to the opposite!  

Well Im sure guys will find me ugly to lol but the most important thing is that Booty thinks im hot and much hotter than Nasser or you so really why try and bother with the twisting of posts Bobs ?

All the females I have been with including Booty have enough self esteem and wouldnt be bothered if I made a comment regarding someone being attractive - it doesnt mean I want to be with them and this goes both ways, just because my partner finds a member of the opp sex "attractive" it doesnt bother me, all it is - is a comment and shows no interest  in that person what so ever.

Now if there was flirting going on from either I toward another woman or her toward another man then yes that would be different but you are taking posts and twisting them to suit your argument and are failing really badly  :-\

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #7046 on: February 14, 2012, 11:41:19 PM »

Meltdown
It takes a hell of alot more than this pussy footing around to make me melt Bob.  If you want to believe that I am melting when in actual fact I am just being very direct and straight to the point, then that's your choice.  It just shows that you are so used to playing games and making assumptions which many times are most likely wrong (case being the married woman who wanted to date another man) that you can't tell the difference between someone who doesn't play games and just tells it how they see it.  

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #7047 on: February 14, 2012, 11:42:06 PM »
I don't base my friendships on physcial attraction.  And no I don't find you attractive Bob.  So you are wrong again.  I sent you the request because I had seen your posts on getbig and I thought based off this that you were a decent cool person.  I have 800 friends on my facebook, whom half are women and the other half are men.  If someone appears interesting or has similar interests then I add them to my facebook friends list or I accept their request.  There you have it.  Nothing at all like the twisted stuff you are coming up with.  

Oh knowssssss - according to bobs I should be worried that you want to have relationships with all these people  ;D

:-* :-* :-* :-*

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #7048 on: February 14, 2012, 11:43:51 PM »

Well Im sure guys will find me ugly to lol but the most important thing is that Booty thinks im hot and much hotter than Nasser or you so really why try and bother with the twisting of posts Bobs ?

Never said you're ugly and I have no reason to believe you are either.  And of course Booty will tell you that she finds you much hotter than Nasser lol  ::)

All the females I have been with including Booty have enough self esteem and wouldnt be bothered if I made a comment regarding someone being attractive - it doesnt mean I want to be with them and this goes both ways, just because my partner finds a member of the opp sex "attractive" it doesnt bother me, all it is - is a comment and shows no interest  in that person what so ever.

I didn't make the post thinking that it would bother you that she found someone else attractive in itself, the unique irony here was that YOU claimed that Nasser is ugly while your girl claimed the opposite!

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #7049 on: February 14, 2012, 11:46:42 PM »
Booty Im sorry to break your heart but I think Amy Lee is attractive  :'( hahahahahahaha  ::)

:-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*