Author Topic: Nasser El Sonbaty - Nasser Nights and More Stories  (Read 760012 times)

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
Re: Nasser Nights + Bobs 2010 Nasser Visit!
« Reply #7050 on: February 14, 2012, 11:51:00 PM »

I didn't make the post thinking that it would bother you that she found someone else attractive in itself, the unique irony here was that YOU claimed that Nasser is ugly while your girl claimed the opposite!

It doesnt bother me, but you are trying to twist said post  ;)  and yes in my eyes nasser is ugly it doesnt bother me that she thinks nasser from 20 years ago is attractive that was posted in a thread to do with that topic mannor - here you go I think someone like Dennis Newman is good looking does not make me a sausage smuggler and for females Mel D doesnt mean I want her lol - dude you are coming across as delusional - twisting posts doesnt work when people use facts to argue/discuss with you  ;)

bigbobs

• Getbig V
  • Islam, Nasser and Corvettes.
« Reply #7051 on: February 14, 2012, 11:56:50 PM »
It doesnt bother me but you are trying to twist said post  ;)  and yes in my eyes nasser is ugly it doesnt bother me that she thinks nasser from 20 years ago is attractive that was posted in a thread to do with that topic mannor - here you go I think someone like Dennis Newman is good looking does make a sausage smuggler and for females Mel D doesnt mean I want her lol - dude you are coming across as delusional - twisting posts doesnt work when people use facts to argue/discuss with you  ;)

The fact that are you falsely adding "Nasser from 20 years ago" shows that her post did bother you - otherwise you wouldn't be lying or as you say "twisting".  Enough recent pics have been posted of Nasser here (possibly more than his older pics) and if she found him unnattractive now I doubt she would have made that post or would have included the disclaimer which you love to add her on behalf since it obviously bothers you.  

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #7052 on: February 14, 2012, 11:57:58 PM »
Never said you're ugly and I have no reason to believe you are either.  And of course Booty will tell you that she finds you much hotter than Nasser lol  ::)

I didn't make the post thinking that it would bother you that she found someone else attractive in itself, the unique irony here was that YOU claimed that Nasser is ugly while your girl claimed the opposite!

You are like a broken record Bob going on and on about a post I made in a thread on getbig months ago.  I do find my boyfriend Will hotter, that is a fact.  I find him very physically attractive on the outside and then of course on the inside, which is extremely important to me.  Throw in feelings to the equation and in my eyes, Will is the hottest thing to me. So why do you keep on bringing up an old post???

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #7053 on: February 15, 2012, 12:02:31 AM »
All this Nasser obsession and meltdowns by booty and willgrant calls for another Nasser pic in celebration lol, here with myself and at Fashion Valley mall
Hey see this as a positive thing then for Nasser.  We are keeping his thread alive.   :D  You should be thanking us Bob.   ;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #7054 on: February 15, 2012, 12:04:48 AM »
The fact that are you falsely adding "Nasser from 20 years ago" shows that her post did bother you - otherwise you wouldn't be lying or as you say "twisting".  Enough recent pics have been posted of Nasser here (possibly more than his older pics) and if she found him unnattractive now I doubt she would have made that post or would have included the disclaimer which you love to add her on behalf since she it obviously bothers you.  

In case it escaped you the pic posted was from 20 years ago  ??? Nasser was an attractive man then I agree but now he looks quite ugly in my opinion - here we go if it makes you feel better - Booty thinks nasser has exotic looks and is quite attractive 20 years ago and today <------- make you happy Bobs ? personaly I think he looks like a Fat Taxi driver but it does not bother me in the least she finds Nasser "quite attractive" because of his "exotic" good looks but you think this means she wants him lololol Im sure she may find francis benafatto attractive to - doesnt bother me in the least.. keep trying to twist bobs  reality is still eluding you here

And BTW Dorian was better  ;D

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #7055 on: February 15, 2012, 12:05:08 AM »
You are like a broken record Bob going on and on about a post I made in a thread on getbig months ago.  I do find my boyfriend Will hotter, that is a fact.  I find him very physically attractive on the outside and then of course on the inside, which is extremely important to me.  Throw in feelings to the equation and in my eyes, Will is the hottest thing to me. So why do you keep on bringing up an old post???

I brought it up once in response to him claiming Nasser is "ugly," and that obviously bothered him enough to keep posting about it lol so I respond to his posts.  

Similarly it obviously bothered you enough that you're not posting on here telling us how hot you find your boyfriend lol.

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #7056 on: February 15, 2012, 12:06:57 AM »
And BTW Dorian was better  ;D

That's a different debate altogether but one thing we can conclude is that booty feels Nasser was hotter than Dorian  ;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #7057 on: February 15, 2012, 12:08:36 AM »
Awwwwww I feel the same way about you to baby  :)  :-*  :-*  :-*

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #7058 on: February 15, 2012, 12:19:57 AM »
That's a different debate altogether but one thing we can conclude is that booty feels Nasser was hotter than Dorian  ;D
I will agree with you here Bob. But then anybody is more attractive than Dorian.   I always found Dorian to be very ugly, including his physquie.  Alot of very good bodybuilders with beautiful asthetic phsyquies got over looked because of the ugly mass monster Dorian. 

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #7059 on: February 15, 2012, 12:30:06 AM »
I will agree with you here Bob. But then anybody is more attractive than Dorian.   I always found Dorian to be very ugly, including his physquie.  Alot of very good bodybuilders with beautiful asthetic phsyquies got over looked because of the ugly mass monster Dorian. 

Kevin,Flex and Shawn all deserved to be placed ahead of dorian and nasser IMO - Dorians back, condition and work ethic is what I admire. Nassers Torso and shoulders were fantastic to but Im no fan of the mass monsters these guys ruined BB in my opinion.

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #7060 on: February 15, 2012, 04:42:50 AM »
to brief things for those who dont want to read all the previous few pages:

booty found nasser and bobs very sexy and attractive..

she tried to add bobs on FB to "enjoy" his pics..

also after becoming bobs friend she could try later to add nasser himself whom she finds the sexiest ever in the history of BB (as per her own confession)..

after bobs refused her request she was depressed and found no one but WILL to stand by her side.. she told herself why not to try ugly average guys after she was refused by attractive guys like bobs..

but because she found it a humiliation as a lady to be refused by a man she hated bobs and nasser and all attractive men in the world.. so her love to them has turned to be hatred and this is why she says shit about bobs and nasser all the time now..

this reminds me of our friend gronk who kept saying shit about nasser after nasser had refused to meet him when he had begged A23 to take him to see nasser and talk with him..

;D

WillGrant

• Getbig V
  • Ron is Watching
« Reply #7061 on: February 15, 2012, 05:59:33 AM »

also after becoming bobs friend she could try later to add nasser himself whom she finds the sexiest ever in the history of BB (as per her own confession)..

after bobs refused her request she was depressed and found no one but WILL to stand by her side.. she told herself why not to try ugly average guys after she was refused by attractive guys like bobs..

but because she found it a humiliation as a lady to be refused by a man she hated bobs and nasser and all attractive men in the world.. so her love to them has turned to be hatred and this is why she says shit about bobs and nasser all the time now..

this reminds me of our friend gronk who kept saying shit about nasser after nasser had refused to meet him when he had begged A23 to take him to see nasser and talk with him..

;D

;D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #7062 on: February 15, 2012, 06:06:09 AM »

;D

Here why don't you let me brief you and others.  I posted that Nasser was posting under the gimmick of Swami and Bob got upset, got it into his head that I find him (Bob) attractive which I do not (no offense Bob) and then suggested that the 800 people I have on my facebook was because I wanted to try and have long distance relationships with them.   :o  Then I said Dorian was ugly, Bob came in his pants and all was happy in Nasser land!   :)
Another thing, I dont hate anybody. 

falco

• Getbig V
« Reply #7063 on: February 15, 2012, 06:26:53 AM »

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #7064 on: February 15, 2012, 08:26:24 AM »

Here why don't you let me brief you and others.  I posted that Nasser was posting under the gimmick of Swami and Bob got upset, got it into his head that I find him (Bob) attractive which I do not (no offense Bob) and then suggested that the 800 people I have on my facebook was because I wanted to try and have long distance relationships with them.   :o  Then I said Dorian was ugly, Bob came in his pants and all was happy in Nasser land!   :)

no one hates anyone here my lady.. it's all for fun.. i only disgust raciest ppl and both you and WILL dont seem raciest so i like both of you and wish you a very happy life together full of sex and happiness.. also WILL is a fan of jimmy so i respect him more and more :D

as for my dear friend swami trust me he is not the wizard.. i am honored to be a friend of both of these 2 great men and seriously they are 2 and not 1!!..

bigbobs

• Getbig V
« Reply #7065 on: February 15, 2012, 08:28:08 AM »

Why would I get offended, especially when I know it's not true ;)

I know your type - girls who send random friend requests to people they are attracted to.  Besides you, I also get lots of similar friend requests on FB from girls I haven't ever met, talked to, or even exchanged a PM with - happens even more often when I have a topless picture as my profile pic.  But of course the fact that the random requests I get are almost always from women (including booty) and very rarely from men still implies attraction has nothing to do with it lol  ::)  But of course, since attention from females is common for me IRL as well I don't accept the random online requests.  

Nothing to be ashamed of booty, many women share your taste in men and find Nasser and myself attractive.

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7066 on: February 15, 2012, 08:30:39 AM »
Sure!

LOL @ G thang asking for more pics, he knows they play pool together, what a jokster LOL!

TEAM Nasser

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7067 on: February 15, 2012, 08:33:59 AM »
All this Nasser obsession and meltdowns by booty and willgrant calls for another Nasser pic in celebration lol, here with myself and at Fashion Valley mall

beautiful picture bobs!  It is great to see your maturity as you post the pictures from 2008 to 2012, you have completely grown up !

TEAM Nasser

reppingfor20

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #7068 on: February 15, 2012, 08:37:18 AM »
Hey see this as a positive thing then for Nasser.  We are keeping his thread alive.   :D  You should be thanking us Bob.   ;D

Willgrant has been a fan of this thread since page 1 :)
TEAM Nasser

Sherief Shalaby

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #7069 on: February 15, 2012, 10:47:18 AM »

I know your type - girls who send random friend requests to people they are attracted to.  Besides you, I also get lots of similar friend requests on FB from girls I haven't ever met, talked to, or even exchanged a PM with - happens even more often when I have a topless picture as my profile pic.  But of course the fact that the random requests I get are almost always from women (including booty) and very rarely from men still implies attraction has nothing to do with it lol  ::)  But of course, since attention from females is common for me IRL as well I don't accept the random online requests.  

Nothing to be ashamed of booty, many women share your taste in men and find Nasser and myself attractive.

X2.. i really feel pity for women who see both you and nasser together bobs!!.. i am sure you witness a lot of fainting cases and hear a lot of wowwwwwwwwwwwwwohhhhhh..

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7070 on: February 15, 2012, 02:34:02 PM »

Bigbobs
you are looking great there- wide , thick and lean!

your training must be going well, you have great shoulder to waist taper

and thats an epic fannypack you're rocking  ;D

the_swami

• Getbig IV
« Reply #7071 on: February 15, 2012, 03:05:52 PM »
Team Nasser - the original and best!  :)

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #7072 on: February 15, 2012, 03:30:51 PM »

I am not attracted to you Bob so stop being delusional. 

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #7073 on: February 15, 2012, 03:35:36 PM »
X2.. i really feel pity for women who see both you and nasser together bobs!!.. i am sure you witness a lot of fainting cases and hear a lot of wowwwwwwwwwwwwwohhhhhh..

???  I feel pity for women too because with you and Bob hanging around Nasser, it's got to be scaring away the ladies.

Cutlet767

• Getbig III
« Reply #7074 on: February 15, 2012, 03:45:13 PM »
GH15 looking like shit.