Author Topic: Screwed rotator cuff  (Read 1612 times)

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Screwed rotator cuff
« on: October 18, 2012, 05:59:07 PM »
So... never thought I'd get injured ever... until this year when I jumped back on TRT, cycled right away and my strength came with a vengence and then some.. unfortunately this was a little too quick and i tore it real bad. This was in June.

During ramadan i trained almost every day but since i was fasting I assume my hgh levels were naturally high, on top of that i kept injecting ipa/mod and this probably contributed that much more. Within that month my rotator improved tremendously... then shortly after started pushing myself and now its even worse...

Even DB benching 50lbs dumbells hurts... its ridiculous!

I need a program to get my shoulder back on the road.

Deca seems to only mask the pain.. today while on deca .. i am in pain just sitting (trained chest n shoulders yesterday) so its pretty bad.

Been considering adding anavar as it healed my knee in the past... and also considerint thymosin beta 4 (tb500).

However as far as a program goes... I need some advice how to really help the internal and external rotators to get better... its painful to sleep  :-\ I am progressing on back exercises which is great... but lagging in chest so badly now as a result. Need to get this healed and repaired if I am ever to train chest :-/

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
Re: Screwed rotator cuff
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2012, 05:19:09 PM »
your problem is that you are a drug addict

ditch the gear and see a doctor

Yev33

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2012, 05:44:31 PM »
Wow, just incredible. Are you even serious thinking you can fix this with gear?

Stop training and see a doctor !

Stefano

• Getbig III
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2012, 09:49:23 PM »
Wow, just incredible. Are you even serious thinking you can fix this with gear?

Stop training and see a doctor !

Truth