Author Topic: JERICHO GONE!!!!  (Read 4480 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
JERICHO GONE!!!!
« on: August 20, 2012, 09:28:48 PM »
On RAW, they had a SummerSlam rematch, between Chris Jericho and Dolph Ziggler, with an added stipulation: Ziggler's MITB briefcase vs. Jericho's WWE contract.

Having heard rumors that Ziggler was leaving, I thought Dolph was a goner. But, he beat Jericho clean (no interference from Vickie Guererro, no cheating). Dolph is still Mr. Money-In-The-Bank.

Jadeveon Clowney

• Getbig V
  • The life is like a case of chocolate bonbon.
Re: JERICHO GONE!!!!
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2012, 09:55:02 PM »
Very exciting!

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2012, 10:02:19 PM »
I'm wondering if Jericho got in more trouble, because (were I a betting man) I'd put the farm on them giving Jericho the Smackdown MITB briefcase and shafting Ziggler.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #3 on: August 21, 2012, 09:18:12 AM »
Jericho has said in past interviews that he was leaving because he already has his Fozzy tour booked and scheduled and would return after the tour was over.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: August 21, 2012, 09:38:13 AM »
Jericho has said in past interviews that he was leaving because he already has his Fozzy tour booked and scheduled and would return after the tour was over.

After all the buildup for his return in January, he leaves now?

I really was hoping he'd win the RAW MITB, instead of Cena. When I heard about last night's match, I figured that it made no sense. Why would they give Jericho the Smackdown MITB, instead of the RAW one (I'm already upset that they wasted it the RAW one on Cena, to have him cash it on Punk and not win the title)?

The only sense it made to give Cena the RAW MITB is if he cashed it on Rock to win the WWE title, after Rock wins it and gets beat down after the match.

In any event, did Jericho put over Ziggler or what? How much longer do you figure, before he cashes on Sheamus and wins the title?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: August 21, 2012, 09:48:38 AM »
Yeah, Jericho had made plans long before for the Fozzy gig. 

I think they are going to bump Zigg up a bit before he cashes in.  I mean, he was just losing (at times) to that other lanky dude Vickie was managing (can't remember his name, horse face looking dude) and then had those quick losses to Clay.   They want him to at least go in and grab the belt with the impression he can actually defend it at times.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2012, 09:58:14 AM »
Yeah, Jericho had made plans long before for the Fozzy gig. 

I think they are going to bump Zigg up a bit before he cashes in.  I mean, he was just losing (at times) to that other lanky dude Vickie was managing (can't remember his name, horse face looking dude) and then had those quick losses to Clay.   They want him to at least go in and grab the belt with the impression he can actually defend it at times.

You're referring to Jack Swagger.

You're also right about Brodus Clay, but he was beating Ziggler, Swagger, and even Miz. In fact, "The Funkasaurus" has only lost to the Big Show, so far (unless I missed a match).

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: August 23, 2012, 09:42:27 AM »
Jericho is playing a gig with Fozzy this Monday.  It is the "Kick off" to their tour.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #8 on: August 23, 2012, 09:58:50 AM »
Jericho is playing a gig with Fozzy this Monday.  It is the "Kick off" to their tour.

So, which GM is going to give Jericho a new "contract", when Fozzy gets done: AJ or Booker T?

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #9 on: August 24, 2012, 05:04:55 AM »
So, which GM is going to give Jericho a new "contract", when Fozzy gets done: AJ or Booker T?

What makes you so sure those two will even BE GM's when Jericho is back?

Oh, and the whole Broadus Clay thing....UGH...I can't have a faster FFW when I see that bull shit.

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: August 24, 2012, 12:35:44 PM »
Jericho is the smartest guy in the biz. Able to go as he pleases, 1 yr contracts and prob gets a cool 5 mil each yr and is always right at one of the top spots.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #11 on: August 25, 2012, 09:35:08 PM »
What makes you so sure those two will even BE GM's when Jericho is back?

Oh, and the whole Broadus Clay thing....UGH...I can't have a faster FFW when I see that bull shit.

From main-eventing WrestleMania and beating Cena to getting squashed (literally) by Funkasaurus.

How the mighty have fallen!!

And, as many times as he's beaten Ziggler (boy, does he sell Clay's headbutt), it's a wonder Funkasaurus isn't Mr. Money-In-The-Bank.

Montague

• Getbig V
  • The black degelation does not know this nig - V.G.
« Reply #12 on: August 26, 2012, 04:50:02 AM »
Jericho is the smartest guy in the biz. Able to go as he pleases, 1 yr contracts and prob gets a cool 5 mil each yr and is always right at one of the top spots.

I have suggested this idea several times.
Y2J is one of the smartest players in professional wrestling ever.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: August 29, 2012, 10:25:27 AM »

What I would like to see is (and this would be a great angle) Ziggler would be out doing some charity work or autograph signing (whatever) and someone with a Fozzy tshirt attacks him from behind and beats him down.  He accuses Jericho of doing it but it wasn't possible since Jericho would be somewhere else at that time on tour.  So in an apparent PR move for his band, Jericho would show up on RAW to apologize to Zigg where a fight would break out.  Much later (in old days it would take about 6 months in this angle but nowdays it would take 2 commercial breaks) it would be revealed that Zigg really didn't do it and the mystery attacker was someone else.

Which true to WWE standards of fucking up the angles with crap that makes no sense at all, it would turn out to be sin cara.  Or Katie Vick.  (yes I am being sarcastic here but they would goof it beyond all hope.)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: August 29, 2012, 10:29:28 AM »
What I would like to see is (and this would be a great angle) Ziggler would be out doing some charity work or autograph signing (whatever) and someone with a Fozzy tshirt attacks him from behind and beats him down.  He accuses Jericho of doing it but it wasn't possible since Jericho would be somewhere else at that time on tour.  So in an apparent PR move for his band, Jericho would show up on RAW to apologize to Zigg where a fight would break out.  Much later (in old days it would take about 6 months in this angle but nowdays it would take 2 commercial breaks) it would be revealed that Zigg really didn't do it and the mystery attacker was someone else.

Which true to WWE standards of fucking up the angles with crap that makes no sense at all, it would turn out to be sin cara.  Or Katie Vick.  (yes I am being sarcastic here but they would goof it beyond all hope.)

I still wish Jericho would have been the Raw MITB winner.