Author Topic: Educational Videos and Articles about Islam  (Read 228731 times)

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Never question my instincts.
Re: People who have become Muslim
« Reply #175 on: October 13, 2012, 10:53:29 AM »
Ahmed, do you think that Muslims should be allowed to own slaves?
G

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Re: Exposing so called 'ex muslims'
« Reply #176 on: October 13, 2012, 01:10:27 PM »
Ayaan Hirsi Ali has more guts and brains than you will ever have in your lifetime.

BTW, this is GB. We post what we want, where we want.

You don't like it, you can fuck off.

LOL she's brave for being a liar and a fraud?

A Dutch journalist exposes her how she lied and forged stories to make money. She made up false stories to win the hearts of brainwashed ignorant people like yourself and make money. Ignorants supporting ignorants. She has ulterior motives and wants $$$. That's what she got. Ultimately she was exposed as a fraud and a liar.

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #177 on: October 13, 2012, 10:40:31 PM »

A Dutch journalist exposes her how she lied and forged stories to make money. She made up false stories to win the hearts of brainwashed ignorant people like yourself and make money. Ignorants supporting ignorants. She has ulterior motives and wants $$$. That's what she got. Ultimately she was exposed as a fraud and a liar.
Says the "man" who just knows that an invisible sky god gave the secrets of the universe to a guy in a cave fourteen centuries ago and so questions nothing.

Keep trying, man. Keep believing whatever they tell you.

Question nothing and be a slave until the end.
G

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
« Reply #178 on: October 13, 2012, 10:41:50 PM »
G

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #179 on: October 14, 2012, 12:06:34 AM »

Ahmed, there are those who tell lies & commit fraud to enrich themselves by exploiting the ignorance of brainwashed masses, ...many of whom post on these boards, ...but I would draw the line at lumping garebear in with the ignorant brainwashed.

I think he speaks from his truth. While you may consider his "truth" to be somewhat skewed, ...understand, he arrived at it through "active duty" stationed in Afghanistan. When one considers the perverse way Islam is interpreted by the Taliban, ...and the fact that he witnessed these perversions with his own eyes, ...he hardly qualifies as ignorant & brainwashed, ...but rather as a man speaking the truth, ...HIS truth, based on his own eye witness, first hand account of perversity in action.   
w

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #180 on: October 14, 2012, 08:40:31 AM »
I wouldn't call his 'experiences' as 'truth'. He is an occupier and invader. He travelled there to make money killing.

I bet he can't tell the difference between a shiia afghan, sunni afghan or tribal warlords or taliban. Everything to him is a 'towel head'.

The northern alliance are the ones that were into the drug trade (opium), into beating women, raping women, yes the 'northern alliance' that the US supported and funder they are the ones that engage in 'gay concubine boyfriends' raping boys, 'bacha baci' and all the other disgusting non-sense.

Everyone is a 'taliban' to him for fighting. He can't discern between culture or islam either. To him its all the same crap. Like any other US or western soldier that goes there thinking they are 'saving the world'

It's no different than his 'account' of my family leaving africa and experiencing some douchebag wanting a bribe and a hijabi standing near by. We thought this was islam or muslims. My father hated them yet didn't know shit.

We really didn't know much about islam despite years of living amongst Muslims as Christians. They did not force upon us anything yet we came there with preconceived notions.

Bribery for instance is forbidden in Islam.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #181 on: October 14, 2012, 08:42:30 AM »
Says the "man" who just knows that an invisible sky god gave the secrets of the universe to a guy in a cave fourteen centuries ago and so questions nothing.

Keep trying, man. Keep believing whatever they tell you.

Question nothing and be a slave until the end.

I am a slave and servant of God while you are slave and servant of banksters, your military and government orders and your own uncontrollable desires

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #182 on: October 14, 2012, 09:56:12 AM »
I am a slave and servant of God while you are slave and servant of banksters, your military and government orders and your own uncontrollable desires

You're a slave to ignorance and your own fears of mortality. 
A

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: October 14, 2012, 09:57:18 AM »
I wouldn't call his 'experiences' as 'truth'.

I wouldn't call his experiences truth either, ...that's why I referred to them as "HIS truth". Unlike many of the loud mouthed hate-mongers present who think it's cool, or patriotic to hate on Muslims, I think he is sincere when voicing his disgust. That's all I'm saying.

Some forms of ignorance imo are only worthy of contempt, ...while other forms of ignorance require empathy, patience, understanding, and education.
w

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #184 on: October 14, 2012, 10:23:34 AM »
You're a slave to ignorance and your own fears of mortality. 

I beg to differ if I was a slave of ignorance I would be like the many gnomes on here that don't think and think they think.

I don't fear mortality either, quite the opposite, I realize this life is temporary and only a temporary abode until we return to God Almighty.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
Science and Islam
« Reply #185 on: October 14, 2012, 10:28:07 AM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #186 on: October 14, 2012, 10:33:20 AM »

Psychopath

• Getbig IV
  • TEAM DIME PIECE TRANNY
« Reply #187 on: October 14, 2012, 10:34:12 AM »
In my experience, devout Muslims did not waste their time on foul message boards that is recognized by its many non-religious members as being a truly vile and uncivilized social media outlet.

I really can't see a devout follower of the Abrahamic faiths finding the need to invest all this time here, while they can indulge in charity work, worship, study of various subjects (one primarily being that of their faith), attending to the needs of their immediate and extended family, if not neighbours and friends as well, etc...

I suggest you take a stride down to your local mosque and conversate with your Imam to see if you've been a good boy in these fitna filled times.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #188 on: October 14, 2012, 10:34:34 AM »

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #189 on: October 14, 2012, 10:37:10 AM »
I joined this forum because I love BBing, however due to witnessing the hate mongering and islamophobia, severe level of ignorance, I was obliged to speak out.

I am not perfect, no human is, only God almighty is perfect. We humans ought to strive to be better.

It is our duty to speak out against lies, injustice and for the truth. It is definetely our obligation to speak about what our religion is about and expose the lies being constantly brought out for personal profit of a few.

If you haven't realized by now, all the slander, hate, lying is not deterring me from believing in God almighty and Islam nor making weaker of faith, if anything it reaffirms my faith and even if 99 people are against me, at least 1 will be out there that is willing to actually listen and not be a stereotypical islamophobe

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #190 on: October 14, 2012, 10:39:12 AM »
I beg to differ if I was a slave of ignorance I would be like the many gnomes on here that don't think and think they think.

I don't fear mortality either, quite the opposite, I realize this life is temporary and only a temporary abode until we return to God Almighty.

That is precisely my point.  You need that small sliver of false hope that there is an afterlife to keep you going. You don't desire god, you're just playing the lottery, hoping that in the end you get a reward, continued life.  Without the false sense of security such beliefs bring, you'd be a mess hiding under the bed, afraid of going out into the world.  Pure desperation is what it is.
A

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
« Reply #191 on: October 14, 2012, 10:40:27 AM »
Ahmed, do you think that Muslims should be allowed to own slaves?

You're aren't going to get an answer.  Nor is he going to answer the charge about Muhammad's kiddie fiddling either.
A

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #192 on: October 14, 2012, 12:27:09 PM »

The northern alliance are the ones that were into the drug trade (opium), into beating women, raping women, yes the 'northern alliance' that the US supported and funder they are the ones that engage in 'gay concubine boyfriends' raping boys, 'bacha baci' and all the other disgusting non-sense.

The Northern Alliance which were enemies of the Taliban, can quite easily be described as 21st century slave traders. They were funded to the tune of $10,000 US tax payer dollars per head, for every PERSON they captured, and turned over to US troops for internment in Guantanamo. They didn't care whether these were Taliban fighters or not, ...and for the most part, ...neither did those who accepted the captives and paid the $10 K, (which added further to the bill American children & grandchildren are indebted to for generations to come.) More often than not, these captives were simply poor unarmed goat herders who were simply sold into slavery for the $10K bounty the Northern Alliance could collect.

Everyone is a 'taliban' to him for fighting. He can't discern between culture or islam either. To him its all the same crap. Like any other US or western soldier that goes there thinking they are 'saving the world'

It's no different than his 'account' of my family leaving africa and experiencing some douchebag wanting a bribe and a hijabi standing near by. We thought this was islam or muslims. My father hated them yet didn't know shit.

We really didn't know much about islam despite years of living amongst Muslims as Christians. They did not force upon us anything yet we came there with preconceived notions.

Bribery for instance is forbidden in Islam.

That is something I too have noticed among the many Muslims I encounter. There is no proselityzing, they just live there lives according to their faith, and if asked, they will explain, but there is no chasing you down the street, hounding you, if you'd prefer not to talk to them, or threats to your livelihood if you decline an invitation to attend their church ...which I for one find extremely refreshing.

Back in 2007 while in Home Depot, I ran into a guy who I used to work with in the film industry. He asked me what I was doing on Sunday ...if I had any plans? Before I could even answer, he said "I want you to come to my Church." I tried to politely decline the invitation, but he countered with... "If you don't come to my church on Sunday, I'll make sure you never work in the film industry again." I just laughed to myself thinking 'Go for it asshole, ...I've already left the industry'. With that, I simply turned to his new girlfriend who was standing there (with a horror struck look on her face), smiled at her to relieve some of the tension she was feeling, and told her it was a pleasure meeting her, ...and walked away.
w

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: October 14, 2012, 12:34:12 PM »

Gnomes?  Don't you mean drones?
...or are you saying that all bodybuilders suffer from "Napoleon Complex" ?  ???  :P

sorry couldn't resist, ...carry on
w

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #194 on: October 14, 2012, 08:16:52 PM »
Asking idiotic questions does not deserve a response. I've already responded to plenty of idiotic questions only to not really help you as you persist in the same idiotic questions not because you are sincere but because you just want to repeat stupidity. It only makes you look like a stupid tool and a fool.

If you want to believe all the bs you've been spoon fed against Islam, be my guest. You only look like an ignorant idiot. "Islam iz of ze devil", "Dem mozzlemz evil", "Dem mozzlems killz them ppls", "Dem mozzlemz moon worshiping pagans".

These kind of constant idioitic questions (that are really your angry utterances and statements) have been answered over and over again. Your new idiotic question is "can we haz them slavez". I'm sure you'll come up with other idiotic things to say (not ask) so keep fooling yourself. Islam came ultimately to liberate slaves, as slavery was a common thing in the world. Those that were slaves were to be treated with kindness and Muslims were instructed to free slaves, Muhammad (pbuh) and his family alone freed around 35,000 slaves. There's really no need to answer you as you are just looking to fulfil your own hatred and continue the ignorance.

In the end the reality on the ground is, a quarter of the 4 million american muslims  are converts. The highest rate of conversion world wide are white university educated women.

Clearly what you keep foolishly repeating is not affecting people that are learned, but merely keeps you and those others like yourself ignorant amongst yourselves only filled with hatred, lies, slanders, misinformation, all out foolishness.

a_ahmed

• Getbig V
  • Team Nasser
« Reply #195 on: October 14, 2012, 08:57:39 PM »
lol an old friend of mine from college, a south african muslim was threatened by this Jewish professor that had ties to Fox, basically my friend was making anti-war/anti-us political animations, so this teacher said all he has to do is make one phone call and you'll never work in the industry, no one will hire you lol.  ::) Needless to say my friend kept doing it and is making money from freelancing and working for himself anyways.

24KT

• Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: October 14, 2012, 09:38:02 PM »
lol an old friend of mine from college, a south african muslim was threatened by this Jewish professor that had ties to Fox, basically my friend was making anti-war/anti-us political animations, so this teacher said all he has to do is make one phone call and you'll never work in the industry, no one will hire you lol.  ::) Needless to say my friend kept doing it and is making money from freelancing and working for himself anyways.

Yup, ...that's pretty much how it always is. I've been hearing that threat since the mid 80's.

The first time I heard the threat, it came from a sleazy agent who told me I'd never work in films again if I didn't have sex with him.  ::)

Not only did I NOT have sex with, ...I along with a few friends, opened up our own talent agency, stole ALL his clients from his roster (in order to protect them from falling victim to his greed & sexual predations), and put him out of business. He ended up being the one who didn't work in the industry again.

Having to manuever around his sleazy sexual predations ended up being a blessing in disguise, because it resulted in my seeking out other paths... the road less travelled so-to-speak, and it propelled me through wide open doors which I otherwise would not have even seen, and empowered me to engage within the industry on an entirely new level.

Who knows what kind of performer purgatory I could have been stuck in, had he not been such a knob? In reality, ...he did me a favour.  :D
w

avxo

• Getbig V
  • Iron Pumping University Math Professor
« Reply #197 on: October 15, 2012, 01:31:27 AM »
I wouldn't call his experiences truth either, ...that's why I referred to them as "HIS truth".

Sorry to break the news to you, but truth isn't relative. Either Ahmed is right, or he's wrong; his beliefs are either true or false.

Back in 2007 while in Home Depot, I ran into a guy who I used to work with in the film industry. He asked me what I was doing on Sunday ...if I had any plans? Before I could even answer, he said "I want you to come to my Church." I tried to politely decline the invitation, but he countered with... "If you don't come to my church on Sunday, I'll make sure you never work in the film industry again."

Egads, everybody threatens you with not working in the film industry again... First an agent whose yahoo you wouldn't google, then a guy whose church you wouldn't go to. Who's next? A chef whose food you won't taste?  ::)

garebear

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
Re: Pork
« Reply #198 on: October 15, 2012, 03:37:53 AM »
It's in the Koran.

It MUST be true.
G

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
Re: Pork
« Reply #199 on: October 15, 2012, 04:16:16 AM »
First of all, ounce for ounce, pork tenderloin has less fat than a chicken breast. Now I’ll wait a moment for you to get back into your chair or standing position off the floor and revive the person in the room with you that you were reading this article to. Yep, pork tenderloin has less fat than the holy diet talisman, the ordinary chicken breast.

Continuing on … pork is actually quite naturally low in salt and a rich source of premium quality protein. It is also a good source of several life sustaining vitamins and necessary minerals that are needed for good health including iron, zinc, as well as some of the B group vitamins, selenium and phosphorus.

Pork is a great source of protein in your diet. A 100g portion of pork provides you with about half of the protein you need for the entire day.

While there are several different cuts of pork with varying fat content, the leanest of these contain just 6% fat, which is incredibly low. 

When properly trimmed, pork contains far more unsaturated fat than saturated fat.

Pork actually contains heart protective “n3 fatty acids” that help the body prevent coronary disease

Pork also naturally contains “Conjugated Linoleic Acid” (CLA) which scientific tests show health benefits in the areas of cancer and heart health.

Pork is a good source of the easily absorbed form of dietary iron.

Pork is a rich source of B12. A 100g portion of pork provides you with 70% of your daily requirement of the vitamin!

A 100g portion of pork provides you with more than 30% of your daily requirement of zinc.

The iron, zinc and vitamin D naturally plentiful in pork are actually far more efficiently absorbed than from other food sources.

Pork is a powerful, natural help in the bodies fight to avoid “Type 2 Diabetes” and help to maintain optimal blood sugar levels. Recent research has shown that pork improves the body’s thiamine status, while lowering heart disease risk factors and actually helping to control glucose levels in type 2 diabetics.

Muslims are fucking retarded!
V