Author Topic: Pics like these make me want to be a twink again  (Read 5731 times)

snx

• Getbig IV
Re: Pics like these make me want to be a twink again
« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2012, 09:46:50 AM »
Im almost sure that the "non suit" guys get more pussy than the suit ones. Having a suit make u stiff, u cant relax, to much reputation and wht other people will think about u. The relaxed guy get the pussy!

Suit is a perfekt sign that u care what other people think of u. And those people often tend to be stiff and boring! Boring guys dont get pussy!

I think it's been said a million times on here, but nothing garners the puss like $$. And poor men rarely wear suits. What's more, a smart woman can usually spot a well-tailored suit. Therefore, men in smartly-tailored suits give off an aura of having $$, which means they have power. Walk around with a woman while you wear the suit, and your odds of being pursued go up exponentially. Not only do you look like you have $$ and power, but the fact that another woman hangs around you means you aren't a complete and utter loser in the sack, and at least can maintain a conversation. The prettier the girl you use to bid you up, the better. You start to bid your social standing up, and though most humans instinctively date at the level of attractiveness they think they deserve based on their own looks, if a woman thinks you're an 8 and she thinks she's a 6, she's not going to say "no" to you. But now you have carte blanche to pursue single 8's.

And $$ and power are inifinitely more intoxicating to women than anything else, including a sense of humor (what they say they want you to have, but it's only so they don't sound shallow), a big dick (most couldn't give a shit if you're rich...if you're poor though, you better pack heat or you'll lose her to a rich man), or a great body (most think it's narcissistic and borderline gay that you should spend more time primping and  preening your body than a prom queen).

So yes, buy a couple of suits. Good ones. And get laid more. Or at least look like you should be getting laid more.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2012, 09:47:57 AM »

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2012, 10:56:00 AM »
Im almost sure that the "non suit" guys get more pussy than the suit ones. Having a suit make u stiff, u cant relax, to much reputation and wht other people will think about u. The relaxed guy get the pussy!

Suit is a perfekt sign that u care what other people think of u. And those people often tend to be stiff and boring! Boring guys dont get pussy!

You don't really believe this do you?  I think you just typed erratically without actually thinking about what you were typing.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2012, 10:58:39 AM »
Always drives me nuts where in mid summer, 90+ degree temps and men still have to wear fucking suits, but women can wear light dresses. I sweat to fucking death in the summer when I used to wear a suit to work.
A nice vest with pocket square will do for the heat.

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #29 on: September 10, 2012, 11:09:10 AM »

Unless you're a fukin' president, banker or used cars salesman you should just dress like normal people.

XFACTOR

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: September 10, 2012, 11:14:56 AM »

Unless you're a fukin' president, banker or used cars salesman you should just dress like normal people.

Who wants to be a "normal person"?  Probably someone that would make a statement like the aforementioned.

Parker

• Getbig V
  • He Sees The Stormy Anger Of The World
« Reply #31 on: September 10, 2012, 11:16:35 AM »
It should be duly noted that Bam-Bam has very good taste in ties (from another thread).

mass243

• Getbig V
  • On right side of the history!
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2012, 11:20:45 AM »
Who wants to be a "normal person"?  Probably someone that would make a statement like the aforementioned.

Oh you're right there. Young people like to show off and think they're something special. They want to stick out.
But the percentage of people who really become something "not normal" is very small. Not of course saying you couldn't belong in that group.

I'm just old fart who has accepted the realities of life so don't get upset on my pessimistic view of things  ;D

Necrosis

• Getbig V

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2012, 01:28:49 PM »
You can still wear that stuff just not as tight. What does the H on the belt stand for super Homo lol
;D
F

Big Chiro Flex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • FREE FOOZLE
« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2012, 01:34:34 PM »
Good thread. I'm a big fan tailored suits, but they are expensive as hell. It's a great look especially if your job requires it like mine will. I don't see it as a flashy/attention whoring thing, I see it as taking pride in your appearance and looking the part of being the BEST at what you do in a professional setting. Looking good/taking care of yourself is definitely an alpha trait IMO. It shows you have respect for yourself.

However, no amount of expensive threads will overshadow a guy who can't be comfortable and confident  in his own skin, and women pick up on this immediately! They're like wizards...

bradistani

• Getbig V
« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2012, 01:34:44 PM »
sometimes i get tired of having to buy clothes in stores for fat people. Back in the day I used to dress like a boss and chicks would often start to engage by grabbing me by the tie, hollywood style

even if i never worked out ever.. i still wouldn't have been able to fit into a suit like of that style.

snx

• Getbig IV
« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2012, 01:48:41 PM »
even if i never worked out ever.. i still wouldn't have been able to fit into a suit like of that style.

Those suits wouldn't even fit Johnnynoname. Not that he wears suits.

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2012, 01:50:39 PM »
I sweat too much to wear a suit. Plus, its too damn hot in Florida to wear one.

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2012, 02:04:54 PM »
sometimes i get tired of having to buy clothes in stores for fat people. Back in the day I used to dress like a boss and chicks would often start to engage by grabbing me by the tie, hollywood style

That is how men should look like. Fit and athletic. Cut down the weights and food, add more cardio and slim down. It`ll be worth it, especially if you want to score more with chicks.

dr.chimps

• Getbig V
  • Chimpus ergo sum
« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2012, 02:10:59 PM »
Looks like the Roger Moore 'Octopussy' ensemble.      ;D

True

• Getbig IV
  • Zero Tolerance
« Reply #41 on: September 10, 2012, 02:14:06 PM »
About the dress thing, I would only use one of those if I had a job that was appropriate enough to wear it, but I would never just wear a suit like that on a daily basis. Thats kind of desperate and silly if you ask me, and you most certaintly would stand out, because normally people wear normal casual clothes. Theres nothing casual about a nice suit, it should reflect that your doing something special.

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #42 on: September 10, 2012, 03:06:39 PM »
I used to hate suits, I fucking love them right now, so easy to pick up bitches.  Problem is, when you are a twink you can barely show off muscles.

inb4 I dont have muscles

Skylge

• Getbig IV
« Reply #43 on: September 10, 2012, 03:09:13 PM »

Guy on the upper middle photo looks best I think. Two piece suit is usually a lot better and younger looking than a three piece.

cephissus

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: September 10, 2012, 03:16:42 PM »
it's not really that complicated... you dress to fit into society.

if all of your friends and coworkers wear tailored suits, drive bentleys, and fuck supermodels are you going to say "nah man, you guys are too uptight, i think i'm going to wear sweats and a t-shirt to work?" ???

similarly, if you work at the grocery store, why the hell would anyone ever find you in a suit, driving a mercedes, etc.??  it's just totally out of place 99.99% of the time.  in this case the casual dress is appropriate.

do you think anyone would give a shit how they dressed if there was no one else around?  no?  then it's clear why we dress -- to fit in with other groups.  don't clash with the group, and disrespect them.

it's the same with many other aspects of life too...  like if you're an ugly twink with no athletic skills, why would you inject hormones, lift weights obsessively, and oil up and pose down?  it only makes you a laughing stock to everyone else who can see you for what you are... like you can trick people into believing you're some sort of adonis. ::)

bodybuilding related :D

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #45 on: September 10, 2012, 03:20:46 PM »
big guys look good in suits too. they just need to be fitted properly. its not being big that makes you unattractive, its being fat that does that.  ;D  

all your guys comments about what gets women .. lol.. stop overthinking that shit..  women love men.. period. you dont have to dress a certain way or have money or any fucking thing. youve got a dick between your legs. THATS SUFFICIENT !

Metabolic

• Getbig IV
  • Team I Fucked Her Face
« Reply #46 on: September 10, 2012, 03:22:10 PM »
big guys look good in suits too. they just need to be fitted properly. its not being big that makes you unattractive, its being fat that does that.  ;D  

all your guys comments about what gets women .. lol.. stop overthinking that shit..  women love men.. period. you dont have to dress a certain way or have money or any fucking thing. youve got a dick between your legs. THATS SUFFICIENT !

Millions and millions of neckbearded fat men beg to disagree with a shameful tear rolling down their acne ridden cheeks.

tbombz

• Getbig V
  • Psalms 150
« Reply #47 on: September 10, 2012, 03:23:21 PM »
LOL  ;D   

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: September 10, 2012, 03:31:59 PM »
Dont own a suit. So glad ive never had a job that i had to dress like that

yeah a suit would feel awkward trying to man the leaf blower... :'(

the trainer

« Reply #49 on: September 10, 2012, 03:48:01 PM »

lose some weight you fat fuck then you can build some muscle to look like a twink.