Author Topic: Musclemania  (Read 23321 times)

Loomis

• Getbig III
Musclemania
« on: May 07, 2006, 01:03:45 AM »
Anybody else get out to the Musclemania show today in New Haven,CT?  I thought the heavyweight got absolutely robbed for the overall :-\

craig213

• Getbig II
Re: Musclemania
« Reply #1 on: May 07, 2006, 01:07:04 AM »
Who won the overall???

How did Jamel do??

Loomis

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: May 07, 2006, 01:17:13 AM »
The guy's name was Louis(can't remember his last name)that won the overall. He was a middleweight. What weight class was Jamel in?

craig213

• Getbig II
« Reply #3 on: May 07, 2006, 01:27:23 AM »
You know what, I forgot he turned Pro.  So he might not have placed in the top 5.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #4 on: May 07, 2006, 09:06:52 AM »
*yawn* 

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
  • You dont have to be the BIGGEST to be the BEST!
« Reply #5 on: May 07, 2006, 01:03:53 PM »
Anybody else get out to the Musclemania show today in New Haven,CT?  I thought the heavyweight got absolutely robbed for the overall :-\

its really F++ked up show!! i did it once, and since then i never felt sorry for a show like winning the overall musclemania Pro!  the whole federation FULL OF LIEs  >:(

and i advice any bodybuilder who is planning to do any musclemania shows to think many times befor he do the first bad step!!  and to be CAREFUL from LOUIS ZWICK!

am gonna do the NOC this year in NY and move on.

~ The Black Smith ~

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #6 on: May 07, 2006, 01:17:56 PM »
stealing the stupid phantom thing from melvin???   try being creative... why not dress up like elmer fudd

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #7 on: May 07, 2006, 01:42:53 PM »
You look pretty good for a natural.

Musclemania is natural, right?

thisiskeith12

« Reply #8 on: May 07, 2006, 01:44:04 PM »

Of course! Why wouldn't it be? ::)

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2006, 01:44:24 PM »
Look at the man beast..... hahahahah musclemania and natural? LOLOLOL

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2006, 01:46:02 PM »
No, I visited their website. They're a drug-free organization.  It says so, right on their site.

That guy with the mask could be mr O if he ever chose to cheat and use drugs!  Look how good he looks being natural!

thisiskeith12

« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2006, 01:50:02 PM »
No, I visited their website. They're a drug-free organization.  It says so, right on their site.

That guy with the mask could be mr O if he ever chose to cheat and use drugs!  Look how good he looks being natural!

Genetics ::)

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2006, 01:55:04 PM »
stealing the stupid phantom thing from melvin???   try being creative... why not dress up like elmer fudd

dont be so stupid Plz and bark fast like a Dog!!!! i got the mask from Melvin befor the show 8 weeks as a gift and asked me to use it for the musclemania show. so why dont u zip it.

240 is Back  am sick of ur shit already So No comments  ;)
 by the way i didnt say the show is NOT natural...... i said its f++ked up federation coz i didnt get paid yet for the winning and the trip :-X  so i guess that would make u happy  240 is Back, so u can GO ON that point and say i dont deserve the cash ha!

just to piss u off.. i am on the cover of this month with the MASK on  :-*

~ The Black Smith ~

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2006, 02:05:11 PM »
pretty cool you met melvin, sami!

dookie

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2006, 02:13:50 PM »

240 let it go man.  you pushed this issue with mattT as well.   the thing is bb is full of hypocrasy.  i mean check out lees list of rules according to the ifbb.  according to them all IFBB shows are natural as well. 

OH SHIT BOB - I GUESS YOU WILL JOIN ME AFTER READING SOME OFF THESE. I GUESS WE ARE ALL GUILTY (NUMBER 12). I HOPE THEY ARE READY TO SUSPEND OTHERS IF GOING TO SUSPEND ME. JUST A THOUGHT

Athletes: We, the athletes, realizing that our conduct reflects on the good name of the sport, and realizing the responsibility thereby placed upon us, pledge ourselves:

1. to fulfill our responsibility to society, to other athletes, judges, officials, and administrators of the IFBB.

2. to honour, dignify, and support the sport by competing in the best condition and to the best of our ability, and by being in top shape when giving an exhibition or a seminar.

3. to respect our opponents on equal terms in the spirit of friendly rivalry and good sportsmanship.

4. to respect the IFBB Constitution and Rules as well as the rules of competition and to observe them honestly in cooperation with other competitors, judges, officials, administrators, and organizers.

5. to accept the decisions of the judges, officials and administrators in the spirit of good sportsmanship without descending to selfish recriminations, realizing that these decisions have been made honestly, fairly, and objectively.

6. to assist the IFBB in the promotion of the sport by acting as a goodwill ambassador of the sport, promoting the sport in a positive manner, and protecting the good image and integrity of the sport and the IFBB.

7. to work for the IFBB, not against it, in promoting its values, morals and ethics; to exercise our right of protest in a courteous, respectful manner, following the proper chain of command; to refrain from innuendo, malicious gossip and rumour-mongering; to refrain from personal attacks against any other Member of the IFBB.

8. to continue striving for bodily perfection and correct moral principles.

9. to honour the special trust conferred upon us by our participation in, and by our representation of, the IFBB and our 34 country, at international events, and to adhere to the standards of personal conduct expected of us.

10. to recognize the value of the sport and to promote its future by serving as an example to inspire other people to participate.

11. to cooperate with our officials and administrators in the development of high standards, both moral and physical, for the sport and in the progressive furtherance of the objects of the IFBB.

12. to oppose the use of banned substances and methods and to compete drug-free.

13. to refrain from any conduct that may be considered prejudicial to the IFBB;

14. to conduct ourselves at all times in a manner that reflects positively upon the image of the sport and the IFBB.

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2006, 04:06:00 PM »
i said its f++ked up federation coz i didnt get paid yet for the winning and the trip :-X 

Musclemania has *never* paid its bills.

They owe more money than that Orlando Pro promoter who got run out of the IFBB.

thisiskeith12

« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2006, 04:08:38 PM »

They have had that reputation for quite some time.

WOOO

• Getbig V
  • Fuck the mods
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2006, 04:12:14 PM »
HUSTLEMANIA!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2006, 04:58:08 PM »
They have had that reputation for quite some time.

unless it's the springtime of my senility i seem to recall it was on espn or something

bigbalddaddy

• Getbig IV
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2006, 06:57:30 PM »

Yeah...alllllllllll natuuuuuuuuuuuuralllllll!!! ::) ::) ::) Right down to the gyno he was born with!  Oh brother, give me a f*king break!  I have 3 very, very, very good close friends who have their pro card for MM and the only bigger liers than Lou are the competitors who pass the drug test!!! ::) ::) ::)

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2006, 10:26:31 PM »
  dookie  THNAX...

just to let u know that the payment is only $1700 and they cant pay for it, plus every time Mr. LOUIS ZWICK bull shit with me and tell me its on the way OR we just sent it, wait couple of days!! and now 7 months gone!!

Yeah...alllllllllll natuuuuuuuuuuuuralllllll!!! ::) ::) ::) Right down to the gyno he was born with!  Oh brother, give me a f*king break!  I have 3 very, very, very good close friends who have their pro card for MM and the only bigger liers than Lou are the competitors who pass the drug test!!! ::) ::) ::)

Look DONT be that dumb ass Plz! i dont agree with u about the gyno and here i am attaching my photo when i was 16years old... So u will say i was useing some shit too?????????????????????
 about the Drug test..( LOUIS ZWICKasked me HOW good  and big u can be IF i made u pass the test???? it was befor the show1 year.. and i didt go after what he asked me on the phone coz i spoke to my friend Jay Catli who won the show of MM and didnt get his CASH too, told me Not to trust this Laier.. Komang Arnawa, Tamer El Shahat, Stan McQuay,Ade Rai ,   They all WINNERS of MM and all of them DIDNT get the winning cash and LEFT MUSCLEMANIA ..

240 is back :  some times u r funny, and to me for sure u r skinny ass got nothing to do but facing the PC or ur lab top Coz as far as i can see UR name every where in the forum and u posted 100s of posts just to be pain in the ass for every one..! so u r a GAY who got nothing in life or an OLD man didnt do nothing when he was a sport man!!  but STILL i respact u some times  :-*

# i guess the Gyno was with me on my birth, may be my DAD was on cycle TEST and Dainabol ( 240 is back)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

# the Tall Guy was 3rd (so he is Natural u think with 240 pounds)

# Morris Got 2nd after me ( and he was even bigger than me) Natural too!!

i do respact all the guys above BUT i dont give a shit about the Big lier who is really BIG shame to call him self AMIRECAN coz they r not like that! Idiot Louis Zwick..

EVEN Melvin Told me to Be Careful from this guy when i met him But To say the truth i was the IDIOT here  :-\
~ The Black Smith ~

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2006, 10:36:07 PM »

unless it's the springtime of my senility i seem to recall it was on espn or something

Zwick wasn't paying his bills then either.

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2006, 10:57:18 PM »

Here where the Big Lie started!!  its an e.mail from LOUIS ZWICK

Date: Wed, 14 Dec 2005 11:43:52 -0800
From: zwick@asntv.com  View Contact Details   Add Mobile Alert 
To: al_haddad98@yahoo.com
Subject: Congratulations!

Hello, Mr. Sami:

I am pleased to report that your urinalysis test report reflects
completely
negative results.  So, I want to thank you for keeping your word and
honoring
the integrity of Musclemania.  As well, and as promised, I will
schedule to
send the US$1,000 first place prize money and US$700 travel
reimbursement.

I appreciate your commitment to and participation in the Musclemania
World Tour
and look forward to working with you for many years working in the
development
of your career and promoting the Musclemania brand throughout the
Middle East
and beyond.

With best wishes,

Louis Zwick
President

www.musclemania.com/arabia/homepage.htm

+001 626 292 2200 Tel
+001 626 292 2221 Fax
~ The Black Smith ~

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2006, 11:05:49 PM »
  dookie  THNAX...

just to let u know that the payment is only $1700 and they cant pay for it, plus every time Mr. LOUIS ZWICK bull shit with me and tell me its on the way OR we just sent it, wait couple of days!! and now 7 months gone!!

Look DONT be that dumb ass Plz! i dont agree with u about the gyno and here i am attaching my photo when i was 16years old... So u will say i was useing some shit too?????????????????????
 about the Drug test..( LOUIS ZWICKasked me HOW good  and big u can be IF i made u pass the test???? it was befor the show1 year.. and i didt go after what he asked me on the phone coz i spoke to my friend Jay Catli who won the show of MM and didnt get his CASH too, told me Not to trust this Laier.. Komang Arnawa, Tamer El Shahat, Stan McQuay,Ade Rai ,   They all WINNERS of MM and all of them DIDNT get the winning cash and LEFT MUSCLEMANIA ..

240 is back :  some times u r funny, and to me for sure u r skinny ass got nothing to do but facing the PC or ur lab top Coz as far as i can see UR name every where in the forum and u posted 100s of posts just to be pain in the ass for every one..! so u r a GAY who got nothing in life or an OLD man didnt do nothing when he was a sport man!!  but STILL i respact u some times  :-*

# i guess the Gyno was with me on my birth, may be my DAD was on cycle TEST and Dainabol ( 240 is back)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

# the Tall Guy was 3rd (so he is Natural u think with 240 pounds)

# Morris Got 2nd after me ( and he was even bigger than me) Natural too!!

i do respact all the guys above BUT i dont give a shit about the Big lier who is really BIG shame to call him self AMIRECAN coz they r not like that! Idiot Louis Zwick..

EVEN Melvin Told me to Be Careful from this guy when i met him But To say the truth i was the IDIOT here  :-\

So you are saying all of those guys,including yourself are Lifetime drug-free?

Speak on it.

Sami The Black-smith

• Competitors
  • Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2006, 11:16:30 PM »

The True Adonis   i really dont know about the guys... about me i was Natural 100% when i did that show!!
~ The Black Smith ~