Author Topic: Free Dave Palumbo Seminar on Oct 15th  (Read 13234 times)

slate

• Getbig IV
Re: FREE DAVE PALUMBO SEMINAR THIS SATURDAY
« Reply #75 on: October 12, 2011, 01:39:36 PM »
Thanks Bob I already know the answers to all these questions....including Dave not being a fighter  ;D

As far as Mr. G goes I know very well why he isn't around but he is a friend and without his permission I wont put the dirty laundry out on a good guy.....

Good luck at the seminar I bet the entire thing includes pushing his relabeled doubled the actual price supplements on the simpleminded people

I miss Mr G.

From the tone of your post the guy is either in jail or dying- which one is it?

slate

• Getbig IV
« Reply #76 on: October 12, 2011, 01:43:27 PM »
One other thing Billy
Dave has been telling every one that Collette was dealing drugs (real ones I guess) behind his back and that is why he kicked her out

If that is not the case I think you should put things straight ...

Billy Guns

« Reply #77 on: October 12, 2011, 03:21:05 PM »
One other thing Billy
Dave has been telling every one that Collette was dealing drugs (real ones I guess) behind his back and that is why he kicked her out

If that is not the case I think you should put things straight ...

LMAO so what you are saying is you believe a drug dealer got mad at someone for dealing drugs now that was funny

unrageable

• Time Out
  • Getbig III
« Reply #78 on: October 12, 2011, 03:21:50 PM »

Billy Guns

« Reply #79 on: October 12, 2011, 03:22:20 PM »
I miss Mr G.

From the tone of your post the guy is either in jail or dying- which one is it?

wrong Mr. G is doing well

littleguns

• Getbig V
« Reply #80 on: October 12, 2011, 04:11:53 PM »
Billy,

I have listened to RX muscle pod casts and Dave always had nice things to say a bout you....what exactly happened?

As for re-labeled products, nobody is that stupid, I can see someone reusing someone's formula but makes no sense to re-lable a product.....

jaejonna

• Getbig V
  • Head Asian of Getbig
« Reply #81 on: October 12, 2011, 04:17:55 PM »
jeez Bob just told you guys if you want to go to  seminar with Dave it's free...all this behind the scene shit is girl-ish. True Dave never got into the type of shape that would garner a pro card or that you heard shady stories about him but Bob is a stand up dude...just dont go if you dont want to.
L

Billy Guns

« Reply #82 on: October 12, 2011, 04:51:59 PM »
Billy,

I have listened to RX muscle pod casts and Dave always had nice things to say a bout you....what exactly happened?

As for re-labeled products, nobody is that stupid, I can see someone reusing someone's formula but makes no sense to re-lable a product.....

Basically alot of two faced LIES......I personally realized at one point after that entire crew tried to cover up lies that Dave made all atempts to keep me as a friend because he realized he could never get the computer support for himself nor species for free. I never charge friends and if you had to add up just the support and FREE microsoft server licensing ,NEW SERVER,and networking it would have easily cost him over 10k to get the warehouse running.

As for RELABELING I could sink that company if I was that nasty and told you where to get that same stuff half the price

b-boy

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #83 on: October 12, 2011, 05:32:07 PM »
Basically alot of two faced LIES......I personally realized at one point after that entire crew tried to cover up lies that Dave made all atempts to keep me as a friend because he realized he could never get the computer support for himself nor species for free. I never charge friends and if you had to add up just the support and FREE microsoft server licensing ,NEW SERVER,and networking it would have easily cost him over 10k to get the warehouse running.

As for RELABELING I could sink that company if I was that nasty and told you where to get that same stuff half the price
ok bro, come out with it, put on your big boy pants and spit it out!!!
team b-boy

tendonitis

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: October 12, 2011, 05:34:44 PM »

C'mon Billy, you don't say something like that and not deliver at Getbig.
Spill it.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #85 on: October 12, 2011, 06:05:45 PM »
Come on Billy, cut the foreplay and give us the goods!

"1"

Stavios

« Reply #86 on: October 12, 2011, 06:06:35 PM »
ok bro, come out with it, put on your big boy pants and spit it out!!!

He keeps pulling a Wiggs on us !

Billy Guns

« Reply #87 on: October 12, 2011, 06:17:41 PM »
He keeps pulling a Wiggs on us !

as I said I am not that nasty...that info would put species out of business for sure and I have never been that vicious to cripple a mans money

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #88 on: October 12, 2011, 06:21:39 PM »
as I said I am not that nasty...that info would put species out of business for sure and I have never been that vicious to cripple a mans money

Sure, but if it was Dave, he would suck you dry of your resources until you had nothing to offer and then send you off into the wilderness naked, covered in Goodrum's blood to be hunted down by rabid wolves.

"1"

TrueGrit

• Getbig V
  • Big dude...all the way big dude.
« Reply #89 on: October 12, 2011, 06:23:22 PM »
Guns is a fucking nobody. He doesn't know shit. He just wants you guys to beg him for info he doesn't have so he can feel important.

Fuck off shithead and go stick some pins in your little Palumbo doll. Time to hibernate until his name is posted on here again.

O

Billy Guns

« Reply #90 on: October 12, 2011, 06:28:06 PM »
Sure, but if it was Dave, he would suck you dry of your resources until you had nothing to offer and then send you off into the wilderness naked, covered in Goodrum's blood to be hunted down by rabid wolves.

"1"

you know him well....I am also close with Nick the Stick still and once he left Rxmuscle to pursue a real career he never heard from Dave again its just how I have seen him be with people

NarcissisticDeity

• Getbig V
  • Go back to making jewelry and cakes with your girl
« Reply #91 on: October 12, 2011, 06:30:17 PM »
 :-X

Big N

• Getbig V
  • Veteran Fella
#

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #93 on: October 12, 2011, 06:44:23 PM »
you know him well....I am also close with Nick the Stick still and once he left Rxmuscle to pursue a real career he never heard from Dave again its just how I have seen him be with people

I remember bumping into an IFBB pro (a black fella with a rather large penis, who suffered a stroke) who Dave used to do diets for.

The young fella told me (at least from what I could make through his mumbling) that Dave's diet was making him show up to the show looking completely flat/depleted and that if anything he found himself losing muscle, while Dave kept trying to raise the price on him for GURU services.

That's cold blooded,
"1"

Billy Guns

« Reply #94 on: October 12, 2011, 07:25:02 PM »
I remember bumping into an IFBB pro (a black fella with a rather large penis, who suffered a stroke) who Dave used to do diets for.

The young fella told me (at least from what I could make through his mumbling) that Dave's diet was making him show up to the show looking completely flat/depleted and that if anything he found himself losing muscle, while Dave kept trying to raise the price on him for GURU services.

That's cold blooded,
"1"

I remember starting off at 252 before he prepped me for my one and only show and sucked me down to 176....talk about losing muscle I was benching around 315 @ the time and by end of prep 185 was heavy on bench  :o

Stavios

« Reply #95 on: October 13, 2011, 06:14:49 AM »

"1"

I like the way you try to push Billy to the edge of the dark side  8)

Stavios

« Reply #96 on: October 13, 2011, 06:16:08 AM »

That's cold blooded,
"1"

Desmond Miller has a big cock ?  ;D

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #97 on: October 13, 2011, 06:24:06 AM »
I remember starting off at 252 before he prepped me for my one and only show and sucked me down to 176....talk about losing muscle I was benching around 315 @ the time and by end of prep 185 was heavy on bench  :o
and u probably worked ur ass off,but you had no right being 252 lbs to begin with ,there was no base to hold that size just natural bodyweight mostly water and fat,if u were a semi hard 252 and thick build you would have easily been over 215 to 220 lean dry.that being said as u got leaner and dropped the weight you could probably see where 252 is just scale weight and means nothing in the grand scheme to get really ripped on a muscle scale,,,and u seem cool dude.

Stavios

« Reply #98 on: October 13, 2011, 06:25:23 AM »
and u probably worked ur ass off,but you had no right being 252 lbs to begin with ,there was no base to hold that size just natural bodyweight mostly water and fat,if u were a semi hard 252 and thick build you would have easily been over 215 to 220 lean dry.that being said as u got leaner and dropped the weight you could probably see where 252 is just scale weight and means nothing in the grand scheme to get really ripped on a muscle scale,,,and u seem cool dude.
no homo

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #99 on: October 13, 2011, 06:38:57 AM »
no homo
thanks hahahaahhhhhaa,holy shit what was i thinking,,,,,