Author Topic: People who say 'i don't care how big you are'  (Read 14893 times)

TRIX

• Getbig IV
  • If you mess with me I'll have to fuck you up
People who say 'i don't care how big you are'
« on: December 12, 2011, 06:49:21 PM »
Has this happened to you?

:D

Ex Coelis

• Getbig V
Re: People who say 'i don't care how big you are'
« Reply #1 on: December 12, 2011, 06:52:59 PM »
if you are soft and have no veins then it really doesn't matter how big you are

at that point your "training" is just a waste of time and resources

hazbin

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: December 12, 2011, 06:54:12 PM »
if they really didn't they wouldn't be talking about it.

dustin

« Reply #3 on: December 12, 2011, 06:55:26 PM »
Brutal meltdown.

They don't usually recover. 8)

Nirvana

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2011, 06:58:12 PM »
I can still beat you at arm rasslin

MikMaq

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2011, 07:07:12 PM »
if they really didn't they wouldn't be talking about it.

Or they can tell that you think it's important. You wouldn't post on a site called get big if you didn't care how big you were. End of thread.

Dorian01

• Getbig IV
  • Coach loves the sticky studs
« Reply #6 on: December 12, 2011, 07:08:24 PM »
Let 'em know how heavy you're military pressing, and they'll think twice.

makaveli25

• Getbig V
  • RTR
« Reply #7 on: December 12, 2011, 07:11:36 PM »
No but I always here the famous "I have this friend blah blah blah he's even bigger than you blah blah blah" or "back in my day"  ::)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #8 on: December 12, 2011, 07:16:55 PM »
No but I always here the famous "I have this friend blah blah blah he's even bigger than you blah blah blah" or "back in my day"  ::)
I hear that all the time. :(
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Natural Man

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: December 12, 2011, 07:23:47 PM »
you asked for it getting "big". Deal with it.

You can also stay natural and small, people will only be jealous when you re topless in summer, but not the rest of the year.

Anyway it's all about your behavior. only if you re an ass do you get these kinds of comments.

GRACIE JIU-JITSU

• Getbig IV
  • HAIL SATAN. I'm a bad ass...You're just an ass.
« Reply #10 on: December 12, 2011, 07:26:41 PM »

I really don't use that phrase... because you will see in my face and attitude that I really don't care about size.

But my favorite phrase is " because I can"

Meathead: why are you f*cking with me?

Gracie J J: Because I can. ;)
Gracie Rules

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #11 on: December 12, 2011, 07:40:55 PM »
Insecure idiots feel they need to "put you in your place" in real life too, it's not just a getbig phenomena.

I can't count how many times I will just be standing there, minding my own business, and some person, big..small... whatever..feels the need to "Mean-Mug" me, tell me about someone bigger that me, tell me ' just because you're big doesn't mean you can fight"...all sorts of utter fucking nonsense..and it's 100%  unsolicited ...they just walk up and start talking.

I'm sure some of the other really big and muscular guys here have plenty of the same stories.  people feel threatened and insecure, so they have to somehow take you down a notch in their mind, to make themselves feel better.

Same reason when people first meet me, they automatically assume I'm stupid and not successful...because that just wouldn't be fair...to be jacked, and smart..and have a good job too?...they cry foul and lash out because they feel inferior ...it's been happening to me so long I expect it now

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: December 12, 2011, 07:46:05 PM »
When you are big and tough and make alot of money plus you have a really high iq, this is the way the average person treats you.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: December 12, 2011, 07:48:35 PM »
Insecure idiots feel they need to "put you in your place" in real life too, it's not just a getbig phenomena.

I can't count how many times I will just be standing there, minding my own business, and some person, big..small... whatever..feels the need to "Mean-Mug" me, tell me about someone bigger that me, tell me ' just because you're big doesn't mean you can fight"...all sorts of utter fucking nonsense..and it's 100%  unsolicited ...they just walk up and start talking.

I'm sure some of the other really big and muscular guys here have plenty of the same stories.  people feel threatened and insecure, so they have to somehow take you down a notch in their mind, to make themselves feel better.

Same reason when people first meet me, they automatically assume I'm stupid and not successful...because that just wouldn't be fair...to be jacked, and smart..and have a good job too?...they cry foul and lash out because they feel inferior ...it's been happening to me so long I expect it now
I dont think I've ever gotten the "just because you're bigger doesn't mean you can fight" one, but I hear the otehr quite often, in this gym it's mostly older guys telling me about their kids/nephew/friends kid/whatever thats bigger/stronger than me.....or the guy that used to work out in the gym that always lifted way more than I do and had to have other people load and unlaod his plates for him but he had to quit and find a gym with more weights cause he "outgrew" this one. ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

MikMaq

« Reply #14 on: December 12, 2011, 07:48:58 PM »

Your on juice, your look is very much intentional and complete attention whoring, that's like retards with face tat's bitching about getting profiled. ::)

Anyhow feel free to turn this into something personal.

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 12, 2011, 07:59:32 PM »
Your on juice, your look is very much intentional and complete attention whoring, that's like retards with face tat's bitching about getting profiled. ::)

Anyhow feel free to turn this into something personal.

Says the idiot who quotes my post and addresses me personally  ::)

Stavios

« Reply #16 on: December 12, 2011, 08:03:05 PM »
I rarely get the "I don't care how big you are"

I usually get the "man, I wouldn't start a fight with you"

my reply is always: I am not here to fight, I'm here to love bro  8)

che

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: December 12, 2011, 08:05:35 PM »

I used to get '' I'm not afraid of you ".

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: December 12, 2011, 08:06:46 PM »
I am not here to fight, I'm here to love bro  8)

Outed.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Stavios

« Reply #19 on: December 12, 2011, 08:06:55 PM »

lol !

I feel you on this one !

when I got to the formation where I am now, nobody wanted to team up with me because they assumed I wouldn't do shit and let them to the work (when in reality I am the one who's the most motivated to be here in the whole group), and when they gave the results of the first examan and I had 99%, they all wanted to team up with me

I told them to fuck off and I do everything on my own

I hate team work

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: December 12, 2011, 08:08:36 PM »
I rarely get the "I don't care how big you are"

I usually get the "man, I wouldn't start a fight with you"

my reply is always: I am not here to fight, I'm here to love bro  8)

LOL  ;D  yep....the other side of the coin, the guys who assume you are walking death because you're big and muscular...."man..i wouldn't fuck with that dude, he'll kill you"....whatever you say dude  ::)

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: December 12, 2011, 08:14:06 PM »
lol !

I feel you on this one !

when I got to the formation where I am now, nobody wanted to team up with me because they assumed I wouldn't do shit and let them to the work (when in reality I am the one who's the most motivated to be here in the whole group), and when they gave the results of the first examan and I had 99%, they all wanted to team up with me

I hate team work

nice..fuck those little bitches...they don't even take steroids or anything

BILL ANVIL

• Getbig IV
« Reply #22 on: December 12, 2011, 08:17:25 PM »

!!! I feel your pain big man, who would of thought bodybuilding can be used as a insecurity detector and great way to spot fake personalities. Educated rational thinkers or simple minded pea brains makes no difference they all have the same hateful resenting instinct, and they shit on you directly or indirectly depending on personality. The passive aggressive sociopath types are 10X worst I wont even get started on those fuckers  ::)   And the women (especially the materialistic divas) are even WORSE, major resentment of men that get more attention than them.

BiGHer

• Getbig IV
« Reply #23 on: December 12, 2011, 08:18:19 PM »
I feel at times I'm overly nice intentionally just to disprove the "douchebag bodybuilder" stereotype.  I agree with groink in what he said about being jacked, smart, and having a career... people give you this look of blasphemy or something  :-\

MikMaq

« Reply #24 on: December 12, 2011, 08:18:28 PM »
lol !

I feel you on this one !

I hate team work
Your not special in the real world, people that work out/ on the juice, are most often total baffoons.

Says the idiot who quotes my post and addresses me personally  ::)
I addressed a middle age man on roids complaining about getting attention for being on roids, again nothing to do with greg the guinea from wherever.