Author Topic: People who say 'i don't care how big you are'  (Read 14892 times)

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
Re: People who say 'i don't care how big you are'
« Reply #50 on: December 13, 2011, 02:27:13 AM »
Bro, you don't live in my world of being a huge, strong guy who is really smart plus I can beat up a shit ton of people. Why is it my fault that I do work better than 99% of my peers? AND on top of all that I have a really good, positive personality. How can you even pretend to understand the discrimination I face on a day to day basis by EVERY SINGLE PERSON I come across.

You can't because I am what some call an "alpha" type male whereas the term for you would be a "beta" or a "lesser man"

I swear man, life really sucks sometimes...it's so terrible.

I know exactly how you feel.

The constant jealousy, comments. Positive personality as well. The size helps deflate anything go too far it scares them off. 20 pounds smaller while just as lean and i think i would have a lot more to deal with.

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
  • Rhetoric is the art of ruling the minds of men.
« Reply #51 on: December 13, 2011, 02:40:26 AM »
If only you could join in the fun  :D

Here's the MIGHTY looking like a commanding presence on a steed...This horse immediately obeyed my every command, as it felt sorry for my small penis  :o
V

The Grim Lifter

• Getbig IV
« Reply #52 on: December 13, 2011, 02:43:08 AM »

That guy is a better natural bodybuilder than Vince G

Dr Dutch

• Getbig V
  • The Incredible Dr Dutch
« Reply #53 on: December 13, 2011, 02:45:36 AM »
Looks like Flex got rid of his oil and tats...

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #54 on: December 13, 2011, 02:47:29 AM »
Step up to stage and post a pic or forever be categorized as a gutless, cowardly, anonymous piss ant...actually fuck that, if I was standing next to you at a urinal you WOULDN'T EVEN BE ABLE TO TAKE A PISS when the evolutionary instincts began to kick in, I assure you of that. I would drain every single drop in my bladder, rip one as I walked by and walk out without even washing my hands and ONLY THEN would your jittery sad excuse for a physique be able to finish urinating. After whitch my girlfriend will ring me and tell me off for not doing the lawns and completely emasculate me. OH WELL, cant pretend with the missus.
Like i said bro, the balls in your court, show us all what a massive muscleman you really are.
V

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #55 on: December 13, 2011, 03:21:43 AM »
I get all of these stupid remarks and I`m not even big.

People are weird and very insecure if you are in shape................... ....jealousy comes into play also.

_bruce_

• Getbig V
  • Sam Sesambröt Sulek
« Reply #56 on: December 13, 2011, 03:39:08 AM »
Jealousy is always there if you have something big... wallet, car, muscle, dong.
It makes other folks fraud tower crumble so they lash out.

gh15

• Getbig V
  • angels
« Reply #57 on: December 13, 2011, 03:43:22 AM »
steroid = you look good  no one care

steroid + hgh =

day 5 = whore in gas station ask you if you bodybuild or something

day 7 = whore begind westrn union desk ask you if how you got your trap and shoulder that huge in disbelieve

day 10 = whore cashier in grocery store tell you you look like superman and ask you if you just worked out when you just opened your eyes 20 min before ,, you are covered head to toe nothing to look at ....but you are exploding in quality and lean conditioned size....whores notice that ,,

this is life of bodybuild friends,,

then when you back to steroid...again nothign to look at lol no one care

EVERYTHING is in the gh ,, E V E R Y T H I N G

gh15 approved
fallen angel

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
  • Disdain/repugnance....Version 3: glare variation B
« Reply #58 on: December 13, 2011, 03:54:00 AM »

Something on your mind there dude?

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: December 13, 2011, 03:59:26 AM »
Something on your mind there dude?
No, something in on yours?
V

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #60 on: December 13, 2011, 04:07:59 AM »
No, something in on yours?

Ummm yeah actually...wondering about your obvious passion for very big dicks  ;)

Something you want to share with us ?

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: December 13, 2011, 04:09:28 AM »
Ummm yeah actually...wondering about your obvious passion for very big dicks  ;)

You're being upstaged there groink by the horse and the other fella.   ;D

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #62 on: December 13, 2011, 04:17:34 AM »
You're being upstaged there groink by the horse and the other fella.   ;D

Not surprised you would say that , as plastering pictures of your private parts for all to see is just fine and dandy in your book.  ::)

Looks like you and your new buddy have similar interests  :D

booty

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 13, 2011, 04:19:42 AM »
Not surprised you would say that , as plastering pictures of your private parts for all to see is just fine and dandy in your book.  ::)
Well it's hard to even notice you on that horse.   ;D  Very funny pic.  
Oh wait, are you doing the rolleye smilie at me???  Stop flirting there big boy.   :P

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 13, 2011, 04:20:49 AM »
Ummm yeah actually...wondering about your obvious passion for very big dicks  ;)

Oh, Is that a big dick, sorry - I thought everyone had a dick this big - maybe I should check out other guys appendages in the changerooms to compare, never thought to do that, but now that you point it out, I do get a lotta looks at the bulge in my pants.  ;D
V

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: December 13, 2011, 04:25:24 AM »
Oh, Is that a big dick, sorry - I thought everyone had a dick this big - maybe I should check out other guys appendages in the changerooms to compare, never thought to do that, but now that you point it out, I do get a lotta looks at the bulge in my pants.  ;D

::)

Really...then why even post them, genius...?  ;)

you just decided that a horse with a giant dick photoshopped on it, and a black dude with a big dick was a cute photo ?  nice try, but nah....sorry, but I'm far too smart for that weak shit. you love the cock...deal with it  :D

Radical Plato

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 13, 2011, 04:32:12 AM »
::)

Really...then why even post them, genius...?  ;)

you just decided that a horse with a giant dick photoshopped on it, and a black dude with a big dick was a cute photo ?  nice try, but nah....sorry, but I'm far too smart for that weak shit. you love the cock...deal with it  :D

Whatever helps you sleep better at night, I just like seeing beefcakes get all riled up when someone paints them In a not so positive light.  Nice to see the full blown narcissism once in a while.  Narcissistic meltdowns are always fun to see. Flame on you insecure musclebound closet HOMO  ;D
V

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #67 on: December 13, 2011, 04:34:24 AM »
I've read these posts and I have to say e-kul miqmaq is really wrong.

Not wrong in the sense that we all wouldn't workout for self image, but everything else. Big muscle guys are looked down upon because being big and muscular man has prety much the level of stamp as being a sleazy sluty whore looking girl.

Just like all you big guys said, you have the label in registry of the 1980's muscle heads and people think you have nothing else in mind except your pecs and your delts and how you train super hard, and that you try to compensate your nothingness with your physical outlook  :D

But that's far from the truth.

For example me, I'm 3 times smaller than these big guys here, but I train for the same reasons as these guys. I'm lean and I look like I workout somewhat but I'm not a beefcake so in reverse, these bigger guys immidiately assume that "I think I'm a bad ass because I'm just ripped" and then it's like "Oh it doesn't count because you weight 165lbs, try do the same when you weight 230lbs *beefcake laughter*".These big guys have this impression that we twinks think our abs and bicep veins are so super impressive and that it proves we train so hard... which is NOT the case.
Overally they don't like me having calvin and klein jeans and some tight marco polo shirt :D , they think I don't deserve wearing it because hey what the hell! "This guy can't be so confident with about 50lbs less muscle, can he? I have to trash his self image!". But not very often, almost never because even I'm smaller, I train for the same reasons and every muscle head has that secret "gym bondage" mentality anyway, so whatever conflict we may have it's resolved in the early seconds of confrontation.

So I know how these big guys feel and it must be frustrating at times. The most problems I have with women, they immidiatley label me as a player and a douchebag, most of the time they look at me as if I've killed their dog and made them eat it... yes BEFORE I have talked shit to them. Why? for the same reasons prety much, but you gotta understand, a guy like me who is prety and lean is considerred as a liar and a womanising sexist player... which I'm not... LOL ! ehm...

Anyway, if I get to chat with some bigger guy than my self who is as lean as i am I immidiately tell him he looks bad ass and ask how long he has been training. Then it's a muscle head conversation between a twink and a beefcake, oh how romantic  :-*  ;D

oh and

Palpatine Q

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 13, 2011, 04:39:21 AM »
Whatever helps you sleep better at night, I just like seeing beefcakes get all riled up when someone paints them In a not so positive light.  Nice to see the full blown narcissism once in a while.  Narcissistic meltdowns are always fun to see. Flame on you insecure musclebound closet HOMO  ;D

Translation : I wish I looked like you

devilsmile

• Getbig V
  • Hows life? Please, do tell.
« Reply #69 on: December 13, 2011, 04:44:07 AM »
I think that the big guys get women who like dick. Guys like me get women who hate dick... does that make sense  ???

PJim

• Getbig IV
  • Strike another match, go start anew
« Reply #70 on: December 13, 2011, 05:49:51 AM »
I remember two times in particular those exact words were stated. Once when I was a teenager working the late shift sweeping up at work and some drunk dude somehow managed to get inside when we were closed. I remember saying simply, "I've got nothing for you unfortunately bud, we're closed". I then got told to "fuck off" followed up with that classic line lol.
The other time involved my girlfriend's at the time disgruntled ex-boyfriend with a baseball bat...how I got out of that one I don't know lol.

Tito24

• Getbig V
  • I'm a large man but.. one with a plan
« Reply #71 on: December 13, 2011, 05:59:36 AM »

da_vinci

• Getbig V
  • Cry me a river
« Reply #72 on: December 13, 2011, 06:03:03 AM »
Sometimes the commensta are just plain jealousy, and that's not an imagination, some ppl are stupid enough to not even try to hide it. Drunks are esp. "open" about how they feel about some muscle mass on another person (even tho' - one couldn't care less, and the initation of the convo is ALWAYS from their part).

The weirdest one I got was from a father of one of my relatives (I don't really communicate with neither of them, kind of like once a 5years or so). He said (out of a blue) - "You know... my sons arms are quite damn big under that shirt" o.O................I started backpedalling while nodding my head, and mumbling something like "Ehm.. yeah.. I can believe that..", becuase it was reaaally awkward. Poor old fucker must've been so upset I'm like twice taller and 4times bigger then his son that he just couldn't keep it to himself.
 The "Well... but can you fight well?" is a classic. I usualy answer smth along the lines of "Do you ask this any other athlete.. be it a basketballer or a soccer player..? Because I can't understand how bb'ing is related to the martial arts.." and they back off immediately lol..

When you are "in shape" generally (well - and obviously, not just lean skinny twink, but more or less muscular) you can put on some old clothes, ripped t shirt and go to the mall and noone would consider you a bum, but give you a way instead lol..
 Bouncers at the night clubs are especially nice to me, I've noticed, btw... That is good as on numerous occasions I've entered various open-air event with a bag full of food, while they make other people to put in in a trash bin near an entrance lol..

MikMaq

« Reply #73 on: December 13, 2011, 06:39:10 AM »
I've read these posts and I have to say e-kul miqmaq is really wrong.

Not wrong in the sense that we all wouldn't workout for self image, but everything else. Big muscle guys are looked down upon because being big and muscular man has prety much the level of stamp as being a sleazy sluty whore looking girl.
Well why would you get on gear to look like a sleeze bag, because of some boyhood fantasy?
Just like all you big guys said, you have the label in registry of the 1980's muscle heads and people think you have nothing else in mind except your pecs and your delts and how you train super hard, and that you try to compensate your nothingness with your physical outlook  :D
That's life my friend
But that's far from the truth.

For example me, I'm 3 times smaller than these big guys here, but I train for the same reasons as these guys. I'm lean and I look like I workout somewhat but I'm not a beefcake so in reverse, these bigger guys immidiately assume that "I think I'm a bad ass because I'm just ripped" and then it's like "Oh it doesn't count because you weight 165lbs, try do the same when you weight 230lbs *beefcake laughter*".These big guys have this impression that we twinks think our abs and bicep veins are so super impressive and that it proves we train so hard... which is NOT the case.
Dude in IRL your just some good looking guy who can't afford food
Overally they don't like me having calvin and klein jeans and some tight marco polo shirt :D , they think I don't deserve wearing it because hey what the hell! "This guy can't be so confident with about 50lbs less muscle, can he? I have to trash his self image!". But not very often, almost never because even I'm smaller, I train for the same reasons and every muscle head has that secret "gym bondage" mentality anyway, so whatever conflict we may have it's resolved in the early seconds of confrontation.
one who overthinks as much as you is not that confindent
So I know how these big guys feel and it must be frustrating at times. The most problems I have with women, they immidiatley label me as a player and a douchebag, most of the time they look at me as if I've killed their dog and made them eat it... yes BEFORE I have talked shit to them. Why? for the same reasons prety much, but you gotta understand, a guy like me who is prety and lean is considerred as a liar and a womanising sexist player... which I'm not... LOL ! ehm...
You do look like a player, which is why they go dry as a desert when they discover your more of a fin than the dude that made linux
Anyway, if I get to chat with some bigger guy than my self who is as lean as i am I immidiately tell him he looks bad ass and ask how long he has been training. Then it's a muscle head conversation between a twink and a beefcake, oh how romantic  :-*  ;D

oh and

Anyhow FYI, I'm 6 4 254 pounds, I ain't at 6 percent bodyfat, and I got wide hips and narrow shoulders, but in the real world some people think I'm big.

It's annoying, but on campus most people assume I play football or basketball, and I get lots of little shits, saying size don't matter in a fight, and blah blah. The difference with me and you guys is that I don't go out of my way to look a certain way, I was born tall and so people just assume you guys however, intentionally cycle large amount of hormones to get attention. End of thread.

QuakerOats

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • bring amberlamps!!!
« Reply #74 on: December 13, 2011, 08:52:22 AM »
If only you could join in the fun  :D

Here's the MIGHTY looking like a commanding presence on a steed...This horse immediately obeyed my every command, as it recognizes POWER  8)
arms looking awesome there big guy, look to be 20 inches and lean.