Author Topic: Apparently Kennedy has lost her luster  (Read 2047 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Apparently Kennedy has lost her luster
« on: January 14, 2009, 04:09:34 PM »
http://news.yahoo.com/s/bloomberg/20090114/pl_bloomberg/ajw1rczjseq4

"Voters favored Cuomo over Kennedy, 31 percent to 24 percent, with 29 percent divided among others, according to the poll. Forty-eight percent said Kennedy isn’t qualified for the job"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Apparently Kennedy has lost her luster
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2009, 04:43:39 PM »
isn’t qualified for the job"

I thought you were okay with that in a candidate?  ;)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2009, 05:00:19 PM »

LOL i was against palin as VP unlike you who supported obama  ;) I like palin personally but i agree she wasnt the best pick as VP just like you SHOULD agree that obama wasnt the best pick as democratic nominee.

BM OUT

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: January 15, 2009, 02:15:33 PM »

Geeze a couple of weeksa ago you were saying that Kennedy would be a powerhouse in national politics.I believe you even predicted she has a shot at the top of the ticket for dems.Ha,ha,ha,yeah,shes grea YOU KNOW shes awesone YOU KNOW.DUUH I went to law school you know?

mightymouse72

• Getbig III
« Reply #4 on: January 15, 2009, 02:20:09 PM »

ummm....it's like....ummm...you know....ok.....ummm....y ou know.....ok......that I.....you know....have like....ummmm.....lost my......you know......luster.....you know.

I'm like.....you know.....ummmm....still a Kennedy.....and....you know.....ummm....and you're not.

you know
W

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 15, 2009, 02:22:01 PM »
ummm....it's like....ummm...you know....ok.....ummm....y ou know.....ok......that I.....you know....have like....ummmm.....lost my......you know......luster.....you know.

I'm like.....you know.....ummmm....still a Kennedy.....and....you know.....ummm....and you're not.

you know
LOL

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #6 on: January 15, 2009, 02:57:12 PM »
lol.   :)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: January 15, 2009, 07:09:50 PM »
Geeze a couple of weeksa ago you were saying that Kennedy would be a powerhouse in national politics.

she will be.

in 8 years of being a senator, she'll be prepared for the slot, which will be salivating for a woman by then, and hilary will be almost 70.

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
« Reply #8 on: January 15, 2009, 07:11:29 PM »
who gives a shit, shes not being elected.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2009, 07:19:50 PM »
she will be.

in 8 years of being a senator, she'll be prepared for the slot, which will be salivating for a woman by then, and hilary will be almost 70.
LOL your fuking delusional

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: January 15, 2009, 07:39:19 PM »
LOL your fuking delusional

right.  a female 8 year senator would never be selected.  but an 18-month governor?  Perfect!

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: January 15, 2009, 07:44:09 PM »
right.  a female 8 year senator would never be selected.  but an 18-month governor?  Perfect!
LOL and right back to palin you dumb fuk thats all you got isnt it?

will be a sad day if this lady is given the seat, you know?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: January 15, 2009, 07:47:27 PM »
LOL and right back to palin you dumb fuk thats all you got isnt it?

will be a sad day if this lady is given the seat, you know?

Cuomo is far more qualified than kennedy, as are a dozen other ppl.

My point is that a young female senator with 8 years experience and a last name like Kennedy is a shoo-in for the Dem VP slot in 2016.  Anyone who disagrees that she'd be the perfect combo of big-state experience, family connections, teh gender card, and the continuance of change from the obama reign, is just plain lying to themselves.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: January 15, 2009, 07:53:29 PM »
Cuomo is far more qualified than kennedy, as are a dozen other ppl.

My point is that a young female senator with 8 years experience and a last name like Kennedy is a shoo-in for the Dem VP slot in 2016.  Anyone who disagrees that she'd be the perfect combo of big-state experience, family connections, teh gender card, and the continuance of change from the obama reign, is just plain lying to themselves.
well the problem is she is in all likely hood bumbling fool or at least thats how she comes across. I wont disagree with your statement b/c she would that is of course conceding that idea she wouldnt make any major gaffes in office which i really dont see happening.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2009, 07:58:54 PM »
well the problem is she is in all likely hood bumbling fool or at least thats how she comes across. I wont disagree with your statement b/c she would that is of course conceding that idea she wouldnt make any major gaffes in office which i really dont see happening.

what gaffes can a senator make?  I mean, they read prepared shit on the floor all day.  the only time they get in trouble is when their egos (Hi Joe Biden) make them blurt out shit to the cameras.  Senators are fairly safe quote-machines.  it's only when they run for office and get all bravado and shit, that they get in troble.

Kennedy is a mumbler, but she is very careful in what she says.  Methinks it'll be a quiet, heads-down, dignified non-controversial 8 years before being picked by some odler Dem Gov in 2016 (named jim webb lol)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2009, 08:01:54 PM »
what gaffes can a senator make?  I mean, they read prepared shit on the floor all day.  the only time they get in trouble is when their egos (Hi Joe Biden) make them blurt out shit to the cameras.  Senators are fairly safe quote-machines.  it's only when they run for office and get all bravado and shit, that they get in troble.

Kennedy is a mumbler, but she is very careful in what she says.  Methinks it'll be a quiet, heads-down, dignified non-controversial 8 years before being picked by some odler Dem Gov in 2016 (named jim webb lol)
LOL you really think the press is going to let a kennedy have a quite political career...LOL this is new york as well man everywhere she goes shes going to have a camera in her face especially if she gets picked despite the FACT there are SO MANY more qualified ppl ahead of her including every other person holding a law degree which seems to be her main qualification for this job.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: January 15, 2009, 08:08:04 PM »
LOL you really think the press is going to let a kennedy have a quite political career...LOL this is new york as well man everywhere she goes shes going to have a camera in her face especially if she gets picked despite the FACT there are SO MANY more qualified ppl ahead of her including every other person holding a law degree which seems to be her main qualification for this job.

Hilary had a very quiet first few years.

It's only when she decided to get on the campign trail that she was interviewed 24/7.

Seriously, they show up at work, they draft and vote on legislation, and they get in their cars and go home.  The only time they're interviewed is when they choose to be.  If Kennedy wants to spend 4 years being quiet and making political alliances behind the scene, she certainly can.  Then 2 years of higher-profile things, and then 2 years of "pick me" work for the Vp slot.

Maybe YOU can tell us when they're mobbed by reporters? 

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: January 15, 2009, 08:14:16 PM »
Hilary had a very quiet first few years.

It's only when she decided to get on the campign trail that she was interviewed 24/7.

Seriously, they show up at work, they draft and vote on legislation, and they get in their cars and go home.  The only time they're interviewed is when they choose to be.  If Kennedy wants to spend 4 years being quiet and making political alliances behind the scene, she certainly can.  Then 2 years of higher-profile things, and then 2 years of "pick me" work for the Vp slot.

Maybe YOU can tell us when they're mobbed by reporters? 
she isnt a run of the mill politician bro and the only reason why she is in the spot she is in is one of the reason she will get more press than anybody else her name alone will ensure that. Also the assinine way if she where to recieve the seat is another way imho why she will recieve more press every thing she does will be put under scrutiny.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: January 15, 2009, 08:18:17 PM »
she isnt a run of the mill politician bro and the only reason why she is in the spot she is in is one of the reason she will get more press than anybody else her name alone will ensure that. Also the assinine way if she where to recieve the sit is another way imho why she will recieve more press every thing she does will be put under scrutiny.

No.  Just, no.

Physically, reporters do not have access to senators unless the senators allow it.

They can talk about kennedy's vote on House resolution 2323482398, but how much ratings will that really buy?

Kennedy will vote along the party and be very consistent.  She'll have a WEALTH of resrouces at her fingertips, and be on all the choice committee as all the dems kiss her ass.

in 2016, the nation will be very ready for a woman leader.  i can't name anyone from either party who will be an 8-year senator or governor, with nationwide recognizability, daughter of a president for pete's sake, and unlimted $ for the campaign.  Can you?

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: January 15, 2009, 08:22:47 PM »
No.  Just, no.

Physically, reporters do not have access to senators unless the senators allow it.

They can talk about kennedy's vote on House resolution 2323482398, but how much ratings will that really buy?

Kennedy will vote along the party and be very consistent.  She'll have a WEALTH of resrouces at her fingertips, and be on all the choice committee as all the dems kiss her ass.

in 2016, the nation will be very ready for a woman leader.  i can't name anyone from either party who will be an 8-year senator or governor, with nationwide recognizability, daughter of a president for pete's sake, and unlimted $ for the campaign.  Can you?
i agree with the access but again you dont have to have access to make light of an undeserving rich little brat who cant say 2 words without mumbling or saying you know?

So she will be a party shill, ya that will be great another most liberal senator...i dont think that will be very marketable. 

What does being the daughter of a president have to do with this? absolutely nothing arent you one of the ones who was crusading against political dynasties?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: January 15, 2009, 08:32:16 PM »
So she will be a party shill, ya that will be great another most liberal senator...i dont think that will be very marketable. 

Wasn't Kerry the #1 or #2 most liberal senator in 2004?
He lost by one stage.

Wasn't Obama actually the #2 most liberal senator in 2008? 
He won in a landslide.

Sounds marketable to me, champ.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: January 15, 2009, 09:05:05 PM »
Wasn't Kerry the #1 or #2 most liberal senator in 2004?
He lost by one stage.

Wasn't Obama actually the #2 most liberal senator in 2008? 
He won in a landslide.

Sounds marketable to me, champ.
LOL again your ignorance shines through, you should really get out of the habit of missing the forest for the trees bro. You focus so much on one aspect that you miss other aspects and other circumstance that led to that outcome.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: January 15, 2009, 09:06:37 PM »

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: January 15, 2009, 09:08:58 PM »
again your just wrong bro...actually my thread did just fine

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: January 15, 2009, 09:19:53 PM »
LOL again your ignorance shines through, you should really get out of the habit of missing the forest for the trees bro. You focus so much on one aspect that you miss other aspects and other circumstance that led to that outcome.

No, I think others here would agree.  You said one thing:

ya that will be great another most liberal senator...i dont think that will be very marketable. 

And I simply pointed out the last two most liberal senators won the nomination.  One almost won the general election, and the other won by a large margin.

I disproved your point.  You don't have to call me ignorant.  Just say "Good point, 240" and move on to something else.  You're being a sore loser on this one small point.