Author Topic: AHAHAHAHAHA Israeli official: Swine flu name is offensive!!!!  (Read 2538 times)

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
The outbreak of swine flu should be renamed "Mexican" influenza in deference to Muslim and Jewish sensitivities over pork, said an Israeli health official Monday.

Deputy Health Minister Yakov Litzman said the reference to pigs is offensive to both religions and "we should call this Mexican flu and not swine flu," he told a news conference at a hospital in central Israel.

Both Judaism and Islam consider pigs unclean and forbid the eating of pork products.

Scientists are unsure where the new swine flu virus originally emerged, though it was identifed first in the United States. They say there is nothing about the virus that makes it "Mexican" and worry such a label would be stigmatizing.

cont... http://www.phillyburbs.com/news/news_details/article/292/2009/april/27/israeli-official-swine-flu-name-offensive.html

2ND COMING

• Getbig V
  • Might is right.
Re: AHAHAHAHAHA Israeli official: Swine flu name is offensive!!!!
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2009, 07:31:02 PM »
The fact that this is global scares the turd out of me. Im going to do a lot of reading tonight.

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2009, 07:31:33 PM »
what makes this even more retarded is this person is a health official and should know why its named what it is and they still felt the need to show the world how ignorant they are.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2009, 07:35:31 PM »
The outbreak of swine flu should be renamed "Mexican" influenza in deference to Muslim and Jewish sensitivities over pork, said an Israeli health official Monday.

Deputy Health Minister Yakov Litzman said the reference to pigs is offensive to both religions and "we should call this Mexican flu and not swine flu," he told a news conference at a hospital in central Israel.

Both Judaism and Islam consider pigs unclean and forbid the eating of pork products.

Scientists are unsure where the new swine flu virus originally emerged, though it was identifed first in the United States. They say there is nothing about the virus that makes it "Mexican" and worry such a label would be stigmatizing.

cont... http://www.phillyburbs.com/news/news_details/article/292/2009/april/27/israeli-official-swine-flu-name-offensive.html

i agree not for religious reasons, but for obvious ones.  We get a ton of gasrbage from mexico, including diesases.

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: April 27, 2009, 08:20:51 PM »
what makes this even more retarded is this person is a health official and should know why its named what it is and they still felt the need to show the world how ignorant they are.
lol, that's what I thought too.  I was like, wow, is there guy all there?

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
  • TAKE YO FUCKING JACKET WIT YA
« Reply #5 on: April 27, 2009, 10:07:11 PM »
Don't care..

could never happen to me..

only foreigners get that crap..

blah blah

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 27, 2009, 10:14:18 PM »
Don't care..

could never happen to me..

only foreigners get that crap..

blah blah
huh?

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: April 27, 2009, 10:31:02 PM »
huh?

the swine flu or whatever.. i am immune through ignorance.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #8 on: April 27, 2009, 10:31:55 PM »
i am immune through ignorance.

Well, you're half-right.

;D

Brixtonbulldog

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: April 27, 2009, 10:37:39 PM »

Well, you're half-right.

;D

swine what?!?!  :D

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2009, 01:55:21 AM »
Mexicans

I hate the State.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2009, 05:31:24 AM »
Mexicans

My hypothesis regarding Mexican food is that the worse you bomb out the toilet the next day, the better the food was.

George Whorewell

• Getbig V
  • TND
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2009, 06:00:23 AM »
My high school of all places is the only place in NY where there are reported cases of this illness. I have the feeling a really fat hooker from Tijuana is to blame for this pandemic.

Ive never been to Mexico and with the drug wars and pig flu, I don't think I ever will.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2009, 06:12:38 AM »
My high school of all places is the only place in NY where there are reported cases of this illness. I have the feeling a really fat hooker from Tijuana is to blame for this pandemic.

Ive never been to Mexico and with the drug wars and pig flu, I don't think I ever will.

Just like they should have done on 9/12/2001 - the USA will not close the border due to the special interest scum who want this country flooded with poor peasants from Mexico.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2009, 06:47:52 AM »

I've been to Cancun and thought it was pretty awesome. Went cave diving around 1.5 hours out from the town and it was one of the coolest things I've ever done. Absolutely loved it. Don't know if I'd be driving out into the boonies of Mexico now with all those cartels running wild but it was definitely worth it back when I went.

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2009, 06:51:36 AM »
Just like they should have done on 9/12/2001 - the USA will not close the border due to the special interest scum who want this country flooded with poor peasants from Mexico.

How I wish they would. Shut off all immigration. Why the fuck do we need more? Patrol that shit to a T and keep those motherfuckers out of the country. God it sickens me that the people who run our country have no interest in protecting its people but get on their hands and knees and suck the cock of foreign leadership and cater to those who have no right to be here in the first place. I miss the men of my grandfathers generation who built this fucking country. They had pride. Nothing but kiss ass pussies these days.

Yes of course my family were Scottish immigrants who came to the states sometime in the early 1800's but guess what? It's not 1850 anymore and I could give two fucks about the citizens of Mexico or any other country right now. We needed something different this time around and we aren't going to get it with Obama.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2009, 06:54:39 AM »
How I wish they would. Shut off all immigration. Why the fuck do we need more? Patrol that shit to a T and keep those motherfuckers out of the country. God it sickens me that the people who run our country have no interest in protecting its people but get on their hands and knees and suck the cock of foreign leadership and cater to those who have no right to be here in the first place. I miss the men of my grandfathers generation who built this fucking country. They had pride. Nothing but kiss ass pussies these days.

Yes of course my family were Scottish immigrants who came to the states sometime in the early 1800's but guess what? It's not 1850 anymore and I could give two fucks about the citizens of Mexico or any other country right now. We needed something different this time around and we aren't going to get it with Obama.

The differeneces between now and then are endless and the excuses made for this chaos dont hold water.

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #17 on: April 28, 2009, 07:01:27 AM »
The differeneces between now and then are endless and the excuses made for this chaos dont hold water.

There is no excuse. Most counties and local government don't even care to handle immigration issues. Especially now with the amount of sherrif and other police officers being released from their jobs. Recently a chicken processing plant was raided and almost the entire staff was illegals, near my home. They were detained. All released. Epic bullshit. I think the most that happened was some severe fines for employing illegals.

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
« Reply #18 on: April 28, 2009, 07:03:45 AM »
Yes of course my family were Scottish immigrants

Team Scottish Heritage!
S

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: April 28, 2009, 07:06:56 AM »
There is no excuse. Most counties and local government don't even care to handle immigration issues. Especially now with the amount of sherrif and other police officers being released from their jobs. Recently a chicken processing plant was raided and almost the entire staff was illegals, near my home. They were detained. All released. Epic bullshit. I think the most that happened was some severe fines for employing illegals.

1.  Europe's immigrants did not try to create a new Europe here.
2.  Wire transfer services did not exist allowing the looting of the nation through remittances.
3.  Immigrants tried to learn English and assimilate
4.  Immigrants had to go through illness checks and register.
5.  We did not have massive welfare systems for these people to go on welfare.

Granted there are many many good ones from Mexico, but that does not justify what is going on now.  Its chaos.

NO AMNESTY!

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #20 on: April 28, 2009, 07:12:49 AM »
Yeah I bet there are a few people out there right now who would LOVE to have the jobs the Mexicans are doing in this country. There is a reason we have a screening process. We shouldn't be giving criminals amnesty to stay here. I don't know how anyone in the US government that has any love for this country can think it's a good idea. Then the next wave of illegals who don't have amnesty will be asking for it in 5 years and I'm sure the bendovers in Washington will be happy to let them have it.

Team Scottish Heritage!

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2009, 08:58:19 AM »

A jew is so concerned over the name of a flu virus, which was created in america, that he comments that it is an offence to Arab people???...huh???.. But somehow it's alright to call it the MEXICAN FLU and the Mexicans should not be offended? Hmmmm...

C

Hugo Chavez

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: April 28, 2009, 09:02:59 AM »
A jew is so concerned over the name of a flu virus, which was created in america, that he comments that it is an offence to Arab people???...huh???.. But somehow it's alright to call it the MEXICAN FLU and the Mexicans should not be offended? Hmmmm...

nobody else matters, just them.  They're the center of the universe doncha know :)

BigNBloated

• Getbig III
  • Always bet on Duke.
« Reply #23 on: April 28, 2009, 01:13:01 PM »
Making fun of jews is t-t-t-t--t-t-t-terrrwwwwibbble!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #24 on: April 28, 2009, 01:21:20 PM »
I'm on the border...they have this fence at one section that covers the railroad tracks and runs near a plant of some type, between Juarez and El Paso...pretty good fence or so I thought. It just stops...right across from a bunch of huts and the "river"....its a real damm well secured fence that anybody here would think is adequate. The damm fence has lights...some kind of box deal every hundred yards...and it just stops for no reason. It does not appear that they're waiting for more construction...it just stops. The whole thing is a joke. They need an Escape from New York fence with border guards/troops. The thing really needs a Hadrians wall set-up...with small garrisions every few miles...backed by larger ones at great distances...backed by even larger hubs. Either do it right or forget it.
L