Author Topic: Why Obama is most likely doomed to a single term.  (Read 1970 times)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
Re: Why Obama is most likely doomed to a single term.
« Reply #25 on: August 22, 2011, 02:38:24 PM »

Funny, that's not according to the Gallup Poll listed on RCP or any other poll.... ::)

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/president_obama_vs_republican_candidates.html

I can already tell you the next Republican to be elected and that's likely Jeb Bush....however he won't be running until 2016 because he knows that the GOP cannot win this election
A

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #26 on: August 22, 2011, 02:40:36 PM »

Funny, that's not according to the Gallup Poll listed on RCP or any other poll.... ::)

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/2012/president/president_obama_vs_republican_candidates.html

The one listed came out today.   

Romney is a sure fire bet to beat obama.   Perry not so sure.   Bachmann I think can beat him if she ups her game a little bit.

I am not sure about RP to be honest because he will get royally trashed by the media for wanting to end medicare and socials security.   

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #27 on: August 22, 2011, 02:44:51 PM »
So you will be stuck posting photoshopped pics and crying all day long for the next four years?

Sad little life.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: August 22, 2011, 02:46:19 PM »
So you will be stuck posting photoshopped pics and crying all day long for the next four years?

Sad little life.

Yeah, as if trolling and stalking me is so great as compared to ever posting anything even remotely approaching an original thought.   ::)  ::)  ::)

Vince G, CSN MFT

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • GETBIG3.COM!
« Reply #29 on: August 22, 2011, 02:54:35 PM »
The one listed came out today.   

Romney is a sure fire bet to beat obama.   Perry not so sure.   Bachmann I think can beat him if she ups her game a little bit.

I am not sure about RP to be honest because he will get royally trashed by the media for wanting to end medicare and socials security.   

Romney can't win because he's a Mormon...period.  Romney has no chance at getting the Bible Belt behind him which is the core of GOP wins.  The Obama campaign won't attack him directly but you can be the the little 502 organization will rip him a new one. 

Perry would actually get closer but some of his recent actions make him sound just like President Bush.  People will still elect Obama over Bush.

Bachmann literally has no chance whatsoever.  Effeminate queer sounding husband, major gaffes, numerous takes on federal money....etc.  Just won't happen
A

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: August 23, 2011, 05:39:20 AM »
Yeah, as if trolling and stalking me is so great as compared to ever posting anything even remotely approaching an original thought.   ::)  ::)  ::)

That is a much easier task than having to live with myself being a crying whining loser with no real life and spending every waking moment on the internet.

But since you really can't hope to achieve more, carry on with it.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #31 on: August 23, 2011, 05:53:50 AM »
Even better, Ron Paul. ;)

If Ron Paul could get the primary nomination he could cream Obama...

I personally believe that Ron Paul would make a better president than Reagan.  But Reagan was a smooth talker who could win any election.  That's what I meant by the repubs needing a smooth talker like Reagan to win. 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #32 on: August 23, 2011, 05:55:23 AM »

Romney can't win because he's a Mormon...period. 

Many said John F. Kennedy couldn't win be cause he was a Roman Catholic.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: August 23, 2011, 05:57:32 AM »
Many said John F. Kennedy couldn't win be cause he was a Roman Catholic.

According to Vince and the other 95% dopes - America will elect a half black, muslim, marxist born god only knows where, yet won't elect a mormon.   

LMFAO!   

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #34 on: August 23, 2011, 06:05:05 AM »
I personally believe that Ron Paul would make a better president than Reagan.  But Reagan was a smooth talker who could win any election.  That's what I meant by the repubs needing a smooth talker like Reagan to win. 

I don't think Reagan was good; yes, he talked the talk but many of the things he claimed he would do he never did...and he had quite a few blunders overseas.
I hate the State.

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #35 on: August 23, 2011, 06:23:47 AM »
I don't think Reagan was good; yes, he talked the talk but many of the things he claimed he would do he never did...and he had quite a few blunders overseas.

I agree, but my point is that those who want Obama gone at all costs need a smooth talker like Reagan.  I could be mistaken, but other than Ron Paul, non of the Repub candidates seem good enough to win, and the GOP and the media will do everything they can to try to make sure that Ron Paul is not elected.

I can see many people who do not like Obama voting for him anyway because they won't like the repub candidate and won't want him/her to win.

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #36 on: August 23, 2011, 06:30:33 AM »
I agree, but my point is that those who want Obama gone at all costs need a smooth talker like Reagan.  I could be mistaken, but other than Ron Paul, non of the Repub candidates seem good enough to win, and the GOP and the media will do everything they can to try to make sure that Ron Paul is not elected.

I can see many people who do not like Obama voting for him anyway because they won't like the repub candidate and won't want him/her to win.

Good points...
I hate the State.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: August 23, 2011, 06:32:00 AM »

Romney is a sure fire bet to beat obama if he gets the nod.  Not saying I want him at all, but romeny is already beating bama. 

Perry is tied, and paul and bachmann are real close.   

Obama is gone absent some major recovery in the economy. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #38 on: August 23, 2011, 07:29:41 AM »
Back-Door Amnesty Backfires: Obama’s Approval Hits New Low of 44% With Hispanics
cnsnews.com | 8-22-11 | Terence Jeffrey

In the same week that Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano announced that her department was going to review the cases of 300,000 illegal aliens in deportation proceedings and allow “low priority” cases to stay in the country and receive work permits—a move House Judiciary Chairman Lamar Smith called a “back door amnesty”—President Barack Obama’s approval dropped to an all-time low of 44 percent among Hispanics, according to Gallup polling data released today.

That is a drop of 41 points from the spring of 2009, when Obama’s approval among Hispanic Americans peaked at 85 percent (in the weeks that ended April 26, 2009 and May 17, 2009).

Obama’s approval among Hispanics dropped 5 points last week alone, falling from 49 percent in the week that ended Aug. 14 to its new low of 44 percent in the week that ended Aug. 21.

________________________ ________________________ __

One and done.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: August 23, 2011, 08:27:23 AM »
Everyone said that GWB would never win a second term until the Dems ran the schmuck team of Kerry/Edwards.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #40 on: August 23, 2011, 08:32:51 AM »
PRINCETON, NJ -- President Barack Obama is closely matched against each of four possible Republican opponents when registered voters are asked whom they would support if the 2012 presidential election were held today. Mitt Romney leads Obama by two percentage points, 48% to 46%, Rick Perry and Obama are tied at 47%, and Obama edges out Ron Paul and Michele Bachmann by two and four points, respectively

People KNOW mitt... and he's scoring high.

They don't KNOW Perry.  He's not going to GAIN votes - he can only lose - as people learn more and more of his positions and more people are alienated.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: August 23, 2011, 08:41:27 AM »
Again - its the economy in 2012 - the GOP could run Vandersloot/Madoff and beat obama the way things are going. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: August 23, 2011, 08:45:29 AM »
 ;)

worst ever. 

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #43 on: August 23, 2011, 09:05:43 AM »
Everyone said that GWB would never win a second term until the Dems ran the schmuck team of Kerry/Edwards.

Good point!   :-\