Author Topic: Trump to pardon Dinesh D’Souza  (Read 2099 times)

polychronopolous

• Getbig V
Trump to pardon Dinesh D’Souza
« on: May 31, 2018, 06:39:53 AM »

President Trump announced early Thursday that he would be pardoning conservative author Dinesh D'Souza later in the afternoon.

"Will be giving a Full Pardon to Dinesh D'Souza today. He was treated very unfairly by our government!"

D'Souza pleaded guilty to violating federal campaign laws in 2014 and was convicted of a felony.

He was charged with illegally organizing $10,000 campaign donations from two people for Wendy Long's 2012 Senate bid, which she lost. D'Souza and Long were friends at Dartmouth College, and he remained a supporter of Long when she ran as a Republican for Senate.

Trump's decision to pardon D'Souza comes one day after he met with reality TV star Kim Kardashian about prison reform.

Kardashian has been advocating for a pardon for Alice Marie Johnson, a 65-year-old woman who is serving a life sentence in prison for a nonviolent drug offense. So far, Johnson has spent more than 20 years in federal prison

https://www.google.com/amp/thehill.com/homenews/administration/390029-trump-to-pardon-dinesh-dsouza%3famp

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Trump to pardon Dinesh D’Souza
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2018, 06:45:04 AM »
If he pled guilty - hard to see how this applies.   He did get screwed by the Obama misadministrstion however as a result of his movie.

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2018, 10:16:57 AM »

President Trump announced early Thursday that he would be pardoning conservative author Dinesh D'Souza later in the afternoon.

"Will be giving a Full Pardon to Dinesh D'Souza today. He was treated very unfairly by our government!"

D'Souza pleaded guilty to violating federal campaign laws in 2014 and was convicted of a felony.

He was charged with illegally organizing $10,000 campaign donations from two people for Wendy Long's 2012 Senate bid, which she lost. D'Souza and Long were friends at Dartmouth College, and he remained a supporter of Long when she ran as a Republican for Senate.

Trump's decision to pardon D'Souza comes one day after he met with reality TV star Kim Kardashian about prison reform.

Kardashian has been advocating for a pardon for Alice Marie Johnson, a 65-year-old woman who is serving a life sentence in prison for a nonviolent drug offense. So far, Johnson has spent more than 20 years in federal prison

https://www.google.com/amp/thehill.com/homenews/administration/390029-trump-to-pardon-dinesh-dsouza%3famp
a

polychronopolous

• Getbig V

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2018, 02:43:48 PM »
Nice to see that Republicans on this board support someone who pled guilty to violating the federal campaign election laws

I assume you will all be consistent and cheer when Trump pardons or commutes the sentence of Rod Blagojevich

Yamcha

• Getbig V
  • Fundie
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2018, 02:50:48 PM »
Nice to see that Republicans on this board support someone who pled guilty to violating the federal campaign election laws

I assume you will all be consistent and cheer when Trump pardons or commutes the sentence of Rod Blagojevich

We tolerate your gay ass to post on here so we can't be all that bad.
a

mazrim

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2018, 03:14:52 PM »
Did he violate the law? Yes. Was the sentencing contrary to pretty much most every other case (especially liberal minded folks)? Yes.

Kind of a hard one. Would almost rather see the other side get held to account/get the same sentence instead unless they want to change the law.

Really don't have a problem with it, though. Purely political move to jail him in the first place.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2018, 04:01:29 PM »

ROTFLMAO!

Post of the month.

Desolate

• Getbig V
  • I dream of Gods
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2018, 04:03:52 PM »
Fat dyke Rosie O'Donnell was caught breaking Federal Campaign Laws.

Nothing happened to her.

Shocking. ::)

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2018, 04:14:44 PM »

LOL - more projection from a blatant closet case

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2018, 04:37:03 PM »

;D

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2018, 04:46:10 PM »
I think at this point, if I was linked to the Trump Administration in any way, and had done something wrong.. If Mueller's team approached me about anything I would just keep repeating "F you and your mother". There is about zero chance I would be held accountable in the end.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2018, 04:52:45 PM »

LMAO ;D

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2018, 05:37:24 PM »
I think at this point, if I was linked to the Trump Administration in any way, and had done something wrong.. If Mueller's team approached me about anything I would just keep repeating "F you and your mother". There is about zero chance I would be held accountable in the end.

If you were being questioned by Mueller's team (FBI agents), it would be a good idea to find different words to convey your message. Otherwise, they will find something to hold you accountable for. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2018, 06:09:29 PM »
If you were being questioned by Mueller's team (FBI agents), it would be a good idea to find different words to convey your message. Otherwise, they will find something to hold you accountable for. 

So? I just wait until Trump pardons me and I'm good to go.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2018, 07:10:51 PM »

LOL!  ;D

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2018, 07:14:35 PM »

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2018, 07:26:26 PM »
Fat dyke Rosie O'Donnell was caught breaking Federal Campaign Laws.

Nothing happened to her.

Shocking. ::)
What about that fat slut that gave Clinton the debate questions before the debate?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2018, 07:29:06 PM »
What about that fat slut that gave Clinton the debate questions before the debate?

Donna Brazile was fired from CNN after leaked e-mails suggested she used her position to pass information to the Clinton campaign about upcoming appearances. Try and keep up

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #20 on: May 31, 2018, 07:33:00 PM »
LOL!  ;D

LOL - all the closet cases came out today

Nice of you to take a break from pounding square pegs into square holes to cure gayness

Maybe that will finally work for you some day

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2018, 07:35:02 PM »
Donna Brazile was fired from CNN after leaked e-mails suggested she used her position to pass information to the Clinton campaign about upcoming appearances. Try and keep up
Looks like she resigned.

CNN announced in a statement soon after the email became public Monday that Brazile had tendered her resignation and the network accepted it on Oct. 14, days after the controversy over Brazile tipping off the Clinton campaign initially broke.

Was she ever charged with any crime? Surely giving a possible presidential candidate questions to a debate the night before is a crime?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 31, 2018, 07:36:19 PM »
Looks like she resigned.

Was she ever charged with any crime? Surely giving a possible presidential candidate questions to a debate the night before is a crime?

I'm sure in your head, everything someone does that isn't for the Republican party or President is a crime.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 31, 2018, 07:38:42 PM »
ROTFLMAO!

Post of the month.

I agree.   ;D

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2018, 07:42:10 PM »