Author Topic: TO RON AVIDEN I RECEIVED A THREAT FROM VINCE GOODRUM YOUR MEMBER!!!  (Read 13084 times)

Danny

• Getbig V
  • The original Superman
Re: TO RON AVIDEN I RECEIVED A THREAT FROM VINCE GOODRUM YOUR MEMBER!!!
« Reply #75 on: February 28, 2008, 02:08:50 PM »

Thought you were a tough-guy for spitting and running behind Romano's back to keep from getting the ass whipping I was going to give you.  Guess now that you know I'm coming to the Arnold, you'll know that you won't be able to pull the same stunt.

I'm sorry Derek but I haven't sent you an email since December and the last person I emailed from the Muscle Mob was John Romano.  However, if I do see your punk bitch ass at the Arnold and you start shit with me, you're going to get some free dental work.

As far as that rat bastard snitch Jose is concerned, he needs to stay his ass out of Chuckie Cheese and quit lying to the Feds about people.  I'm don't really care about Jose but if he jumps in, then he's getting his teeth cracked as well.

See you all at the Arnold.  If you decide to run up on me, you better run to the drug store first for some bandages.

Fuck you, fuck GAT, fuck Jose the rat bastard snitch, and fuck Charles Moser.  You're all nothing more than some cowardly lions.  I got a lot of work to do and I don't have time to worry about bitches and snitches

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
"What we do in life ECHOES in eternity "

jtsunami

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • I support Bigbobs
« Reply #76 on: February 28, 2008, 02:12:58 PM »
LOL Jose Cancesco would demolish Vince G, but he wouldn't bother touching him he would have his body guard beat the living shit out of him instead,
TEAM Nasser

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: February 28, 2008, 02:20:21 PM »
hahaha look at this fruitcake going to the gym hahaha straight out of Ronnies Redemption... I swear he must have seen Redemption and thought... that's what I want to look like :D :D :D

Is it just me, or is Derek wearing one of those trucker-like hats that have sides which are see-through?  You know the kind in which the front is made of some foam and cotton like substance with some oddball design and then the sides of the cap have some sort of plastic netting...

a'la -

That being said, doesn't it look like Derek isn't wearing his toupee??  Look closely and zoom in at the side of the cap... In my opinion, what we are noticing is a shiny, bald head.

The Bald Truth?
"1"

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #78 on: February 28, 2008, 02:50:22 PM »
These guys are so needy, in such need of attention.
They are both so pathetic that I can not help
to watch.  Kind of like a cat fight.
Most are all show no go!

G o a t b o y

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Time-Out in Dubai, India with Swampi the Cocksmith
« Reply #79 on: February 28, 2008, 03:10:26 PM »
Ron: "I am lazy."

Meltdown

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #80 on: February 28, 2008, 03:20:56 PM »
It's no wonder this sport is Fuked. ::)

The Juice Man

« Reply #81 on: February 28, 2008, 03:55:48 PM »
I RECEIVED A EMAIL AND HE POSTED A MESSAGE ON HERE THAT HE WILL GET ME BACK FROM WHAT I DID TO HIM AT THE MR OLYMPIA. HE SAID HE WILL PAY ME BACK TO ME AND MY GIRL. IF HE HARMS ME OR MY GIRL I WILL BEAT HIM WITH THE BAT I HAVE THE I WANT JOSE CANSECO TO SIGN.

THIS IS SERIOUS HE TOUCHES MY GIRL I WILL BEAT HIM SILLY !!!!!!

LETTING EVERYONE KNOW WHEN I BEAT HIM SILLY IF HE DOES ANYTHIGN TO MY GIRL OR MYSELF! AND WHEN I PRESS CHARGES FOR HARMING US

SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!!

DEREK ANTHONY

WWW.DEREKANTHONY.COM

Honestly, I think this might be one of the top ten posts in getbig history!!!

The Juice Man

« Reply #82 on: February 28, 2008, 03:59:48 PM »
Gaylord Retard vs Gaylord Mental Midget

Classic hahahahahahhahahahaha

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #83 on: February 28, 2008, 04:01:21 PM »
Honestly, I think this might be one of the top ten posts in getbig history!!!

Well you have been a member for a whole 4 days now, so you may be right ::)
No doubt about it...

mass 04

• Getbig V
« Reply #84 on: February 28, 2008, 04:01:40 PM »
Maybe Derek likes deepthroating?

The.Giant

• Getbig IV
« Reply #85 on: February 28, 2008, 04:05:25 PM »
Are you saying that racism has benn overcome by these two as they are eqally the scum of the planet?

I think we may be on the brink of something important here. Two members of different races, officially hitting bottom (yes pun) at the same time.

I think that's what both wants.. Deep Penetration and Inside Man

See above "hitting bottom" comment.

Would this be the first time DA has ever given away a freebie, and the first time Vince hasn't had to pay for anal penetration?
It's Hip to be Square!

The Juice Man

« Reply #86 on: February 28, 2008, 04:05:44 PM »
Well you have been a member for a whole 4 days now, so you may be right ::)

I've been here longer than you, now shut your cock holster!

webcake

• Getbig V
  • Not now chief...
« Reply #87 on: February 28, 2008, 04:11:00 PM »
I've been here longer than you, now shut your cock holster!

No you havent.

Hope this helps :)
No doubt about it...

HUGEPECS

• Getbig V
  • School of Hard knocks Gym
« Reply #88 on: February 28, 2008, 04:26:57 PM »
arr yu seyin daeraek is maidly retardud?

lol...yaeh, hee swallaw too morch Men's GUICE
Get Big, or Die Trying

bigmikecox

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • SAY MY NAME!!!!
« Reply #89 on: February 28, 2008, 04:32:10 PM »
I RECEIVED A EMAIL AND HE POSTED A MESSAGE ON HERE THAT HE WILL GET ME BACK FROM WHAT I DID TO HIM AT THE MR OLYMPIA. HE SAID HE WILL PAY ME BACK TO ME AND MY GIRL. IF HE HARMS ME OR MY GIRL I WILL BEAT HIM WITH THE BAT I HAVE THE I WANT JOSE CANSECO TO SIGN.

THIS IS SERIOUS HE TOUCHES MY GIRL I WILL BEAT HIM SILLY !!!!!!

LETTING EVERYONE KNOW WHEN I BEAT HIM SILLY IF HE DOES ANYTHIGN TO MY GIRL OR MYSELF! AND WHEN I PRESS CHARGES FOR HARMING US

SEE YOU ALL THERE!!!!

DEREK ANTHONY

WWW.DEREKANTHONY.COM

Gee, thanks for the update...not sure what happened and how shit talking over the internet can get to this point....Is it really that deep?  IMO, if you did something physically to him, he has every right to do the same to you...eye for an eye....You guys are grown men, and not in fucking grade school...this is just a Internet fourm to b.s a little...why take this shit so seriously...get a hobby people

bigdumbbell

• Getbig V
  • Bon Voyage !
« Reply #90 on: February 28, 2008, 04:34:13 PM »
Is it just me, or is Derek wearing one of those trucker-like hats that have sides which are see-through?  You know the kind in which the front is made of some foam and cotton like substance with some oddball design and then the sides of the cap have some sort of plastic netting...

a'la -

That being said, doesn't it look like Derek isn't wearing his toupee??  Look closely and zoom in at the side of the cap... In my opinion, what we are noticing is a shiny, bald head.

The Bald Truth?
"1"
yes was without toupe

spotter

• Getbig III
  • Off the Hook
« Reply #91 on: February 28, 2008, 05:09:30 PM »
yes was without toupe

"Word Out".................... :-X    See derek, you slipped on the editing........

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #92 on: February 28, 2008, 05:11:53 PM »
Vince+DA = Fucking brutal high emotions!!
Spirit of Truth

gymrattt

• Getbig I
« Reply #93 on: February 28, 2008, 05:16:24 PM »
Derelik beat Vince with a cobblesone and put it on you tube for use bro!

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #94 on: February 28, 2008, 05:21:17 PM »

Thought you were a tough-guy for spitting and running behind Romano's back to keep from getting the ass whipping I was going to give you.  Guess now that you know I'm coming to the Arnold, you'll know that you won't be able to pull the same stunt.

I'm sorry Derek but I haven't sent you an email since December and the last person I emailed from the Muscle Mob was John Romano.  However, if I do see your punk bitch ass at the Arnold and you start shit with me, you're going to get some free dental work.

As far as that rat bastard snitch Jose is concerned, he needs to stay his ass out of Chuckie Cheese and quit lying to the Feds about people.  I'm don't really care about Jose but if he jumps in, then he's getting his teeth cracked as well.

See you all at the Arnold.  If you decide to run up on me, you better run to the drug store first for some bandages.

Fuck you, fuck GAT, fuck Jose the rat bastard snitch, and fuck Charles Moser.  You're all nothing more than some cowardly lions.  I got a lot of work to do and I don't have time to worry about bitches and snitches

Seems Melvin is innocent of all charges if he didn't send an email to DA. Must be some gimmick Goodum email accounts floating around.

Epic_Monster

• Getbig V
  • "Let me pose on this one" - REV. X
« Reply #95 on: February 28, 2008, 05:23:16 PM »
Is that Al Roker? :D
Spirit of Truth

technokc

• Getbig IV
  • Official member Getbig 300!!
« Reply #96 on: February 28, 2008, 07:08:59 PM »
If these two meet outside the Arnold it will probably look something like this., DA's stands outside the Arnold his luxurious hair blowing in the wind, overly tan muscles bulging under a string tanktop.  Goodrum approaches looking swole in his retired pimp track suit.  Derek starts to talk shit and Goodrum suggests a pose down in where he immedietly pulls down his pants and starts flexing his calves in his new diamond encrusted thong.  Anthony gets closer and there eyes lock fury and intensity.  Just when Goodrum prepares to spit on him he gets a burning feeling deep in his loins, the two lions move closer, and than unleash their Zeus like passion for each other, kissing and groping in pure bliss. . .

Krankenstein

• Getbig V
  • quit·ter : a person can't finish a task
« Reply #97 on: February 28, 2008, 07:20:00 PM »

You are such a little bottom bitch.......you told me you weren't going to the arnold.  You BACKED OUT of meeting me fuck stick.  Who's the coward now fat ass?  You're nothing but hot air and man juice Melvin.  I am glad I am coming to the metrolina.....this is going to be good.

The only thing you would ever beat Melvin is your boy-bitches tea bag away from your mouth.

WEAPONX

• Getbig II
« Reply #98 on: February 28, 2008, 07:33:28 PM »

TO RON AVIDEN I RECEIVED A THREAT FROM VINCE GOODRUM YOUR MEMBER!!!

Why is Derick Anthony calling Ron Avidens "MEMBER" Vince Goodrum ????????, and how exactly did Rons "MEMBER " threaten Derick Anthony ????

X

Vince B

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What you!
« Reply #99 on: February 28, 2008, 09:17:11 PM »
I bet many losers here would gladly swap a head of hair for what DA has in his trunks!